Dark Dreams: Vampiric Lust

Story Info
She finds herself the desire of the undead.
1.3k words
3.82
15.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins rather different than most, you see I am already at an end. My end to be exact, although even in death you may still find love, you may still crave the warmth of flesh long after yours has gone cold. I think it was the warmth inside that drew me to her; it was what gave my long cold body the felling of lust once again. It is that reason that I felt my story should be shared after all this time. I hope you feel the same after you read my tale of woe and want, maybe even bring out the Dark dreams within you.

The year was 1897 the dawning of a new era was upon us. I myself have witnessed countless ages and seen many changes to the world. Suffering alone for many years wandering; searching for something I could never have, a life.

My kind was never greeted with open arms; all the stories of blood baths and child snatching had given my ancestors a reputation that I would have to live with for all eternity. My maker, my father if you will was one who relished in these tales telling me the stories of his father and grandfather before him stalking would be knights looking to make a name for themselves. I still faintly remember as a child sitting alone in the dark streets crying for a mother I never had though pity was bestowed on me from the high class aristocrats, wealthy women looking to make a difference in the sorry world, father called them spoiled blood. In my elder years I found myself craving these high classes; these spoiled bloods. To my taste they were sweeter, nothing like the wine of the rich I always say. It was my taste of fine living that brought me to her, the picture of everything it meant to be alive, the curves of her body shaped like the heart of a child. At this time I was more worried of what my father would do if he found me lusting over a human.

My childhood or rather what I can remember of it was a strict discipline over the rights and wrongs of humanity and why we, the dominant species, were forced into hiding. Any questioning I made was answered with punishment; cuts and breaks may heal more rapid for me but the pain lingers forever. Alas the love I felt inside was greater than any pain my father could bestow. I knew I had to have her, to taste her, she would be mine forever.

It was days before I found her place of residence and days more before I would bring my plans to fruition. I made my way to her home late one night following her like a tiger would its pray, the young girl company she kept I assumed to be a sibling, they held hands like school children giggling and laughing loudly the whole way. As they entered the home I waited till midnight, with the knowledge they would be sound asleep, then I would make my lover my bride. To her window I crept like the creatures of the ancient stories but through the glass I gazed upon her not asleep but awake and in motion, the sight of which shocked me my plans were ruined. I stayed and waited nothing would drive me from my lover. With time her motions grew more rapid and the moans coming from her were not those of pain but pleasure, the anger grew inside of me, my lover was bedding with another. My curiosity and anger peaked I gazed upon her waiting to see the face of the man who was to lose his life.

Her body moved like a rose in the wind, her arms tied above her bound to the headdress. Her legs free to kick and squirm, I watched as a mysterious lover took her deep into her lustrous fantasy. Her moans and mumbles raised something new inside of me, something I never felt before. The anger and the strange feeling, I now know to be arousal, fought inside my loins. I watched as her legs wrapped around the blanket covering the mystery man, I had to hold myself with every ounce of strength not to barge in and take her for myself. Her screams and moans were muffled by the sheet around her mouth. The makeshift gag barely containing her, the blood in my body quickly rushed to my lower half, my member rose like the undead. I continued to watch in hopes I would be able to finish her myself, I did not know what emotion to let take over I was exploding inside when I heard the voice of her lover.

"Emily, you must control yourself, you don't want to wake your father" a young female rose from under the cover her dark hair swirled like the thoughts of a cursed poet, her skin pale as moonlight, I knew now this was no sibling.

These things were not spoken of in polite society but under the cover of night women bed down, to relieve the pressures of men from their lives.

Her lover continued for well over an hour Emily barely containing her screams, with the covers missing I was able to watch as her raven haired lover caressed her body with her moist tongue. Twirling it around the soft mound between her thighs, her sweet peach the nectar dripping down her legs soaking the bed in lust, I yearned for a taste. With a final deep moan and a gasp Emily's body went limp. A sure sign she had died, although there was no sign of concern on her lovers face she rose up from between her peach an removed the gag from Emily's mouth only to replace it with her own lips before laying her head upon my lovers succulent breast, my body twitched with pleasure. "Good night Emily, I hope to do this again some time soon" the raven haired young women left with another long kiss. I watched her walk through the front garden. The urge to follow and drain her was almost too much to pass up, but there were more important things at hand.

I turned my attention back to my want, "my Emily" I said softly in my head. She had fallen into a dream, something I wished I could share with her, I soon found myself standing above my soon to be lover, I could hear her heart still beating fast from her previous engagement. I felt it was now or never. To turn her would pain me, to have her would be my pleasure.

I slowly ran my hand up her warm thin legs, the feeling inside my loins grew harder to control, I begged her to wake and feel my touch, a shiver and twitch was answer enough for me. I soon found my way to her soft warm peach my fingers wandering to its sweet center, with a twitch she opened for my intrusion, my mind was spinning with ways to take her, but my loins spoke loudest. As I made my body close to hers she sighed with my entry, deeper sighs were heard as I pushed myself inside of her, the tightening of her soft peach made my body feel alive once more, she moaned, and gasped. Her moans made me wonder who she thought of in her dream land surly not the undead monster that lay with her now. I knew her raven haired lover would still be fresh in her mind, as I slowed lost in my thoughts she called out "why are you stopping, I have been watching you watch me for far to long" I was taken aback by her forcefulness "you must not stop when I'm so close to being yours" she wrapped her legs around me an pulled me close "come now my dark prince let me feel you, show me the things time has given you" I smiled as I felt my fangs grow, I lowered myself so my tongue could find its way like a serpent to her mound. The first bite into her, screams became whimpers, turned to moans. She was mine forever and always will my lust burn strong.