Dark Eco Corruption: Ashelin

Story Info
Ashelin learns about the dangers of Dark Eco.
2.6k words
4.27
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Ashelin, life had been simpler since the corruption within the ranks of the Krimzon Guard had been exposed and removed namely her father, Baron Praxis and his cohort and her superior, Commander Erol. Kor was exposed not only as the leader of the Metal Heads but also their lead spy before he was killed by Jak. With their leaders gone, the threat of Metal Head attacks decreased significantly and the Guard were regaining the respect they had before Erol took charge. What helped sway influence in the slums and the bazaars was the name change of the guard, they officially renamed and remodelled themselves as The Freedom League and wore a distinguishable aqua uniform.

Ashelin leads raids on warehouses where both Baron Praxis and Kor had stashed unknown quantities of goods and supplies before their ensuing demises. The locations of these warehouses were plotted on an encoded map that Ashelin found along with correspondence between Kor and her father when she went through her father's possessions in his office inside Haven Palace. After many of these warehouses are cleaned out or up they either retained their purpose or became areas of commerce or even more drastically reinforced housing.

One particular raid has life changing consequences for Ashelin. She leads a raid on a secret warehouse in the Slums which is slowly being renovated/upgraded to the new district of New Haven. The warehouse in question uses an existing house utilised as a façade to hide the entrance into it. It takes a while to find the door as it was manufactured to appear as part of the wall. Once they discover it and carefully open it, not knowing if was booby trapped or not, they find a pathway that is lit by primitive torches meaning that Ashelin and her team need to rely heavily on the weapon mounted flashlights for better visibility or so they think.

The team follows the pathway along for a bit as it slopes down. While they use their flashlights for several metres down the warehouse's winding staircase, it then opens up into another small basement-like area. Certain they are in the right place, Ashelin has her troops search the room to try and find the door. After carefully searching the room, they find some sort a puzzle that appears to act as the locking mechanism for the hidden door. After solving puzzle which was a series of complex pictograms, the team watches as the middle of the right hand wall cracks open and creaks open a bit. The troops grab hold of either side of the door and pull the doors open. When there is sufficient space they then make their way out onto a walkway.

When they look up and around the walls that they could see with the beams from their flashlights shift from being made from shabby concrete walls to full blown steel plates only seen in the industrial sector. The sudden obvious shift in architecture blows the team's minds. One of Ashelin's men, Stein, finds an old breaker box and throws the switch. An ominous hum resonates throughout the warehouse and slowly huge banks of lights switch on. The warehouse's true size is revealed.

"It's massive, hell it must span half the city and to think that father somehow got this project past the council and me", thinks Ashelin, as the rest of her team resonated her thoughts with the usual compliment of long whistles and aloud comments on far on the surface the warehouse actually reached. Ashelin then calls out to her team when the whistles slow down and the comments quieten, "All right men, I want this place scoured! Anything you deem useful in anyway radio it in! By the looks of it, this place will take several days, heck maybe evens weeks to completely cover, so don't worry if you don't find the other end of it, we have nothing but time! Yes, I'm talking to you, Lox. Move Out!"

With that said they spread out, over the next couple of hours, the radio is abuzz with calls from the team on things they find. At one point, a Black Elite HellCat Cruiser is called in. Ashelin jumps on that one, "If you can find some way to get that back to our resident mechanic, you know how she loves having a new 'toy' to tinker with." "Yes, Ma'am", is the chuckled reply. All the team have met Kiera and find it hilarious that she could always be found in the garage fixing or modifying something, rumour has it that she was born with a multi wrench in one hand and a spark connector in the other.

The roar of the HellCat starting up reverberates throughout the warehouse earning a round of excited hollers from the motor heads in the group. With a chuckle, Ashelin regains control and order with a simple radio call out, "All right boys. You can get your fix later on, once we're done here but for now just focus on the job at hand." "Yes Ma'am! Sorry Ma'am!" are the replies from the guilty party.

Several hours after the Hellcat discovery and extraction, Ashelin and her team call it a day. She is a fair way out from their entrance point and being so, she tells the rest of her team that she will meet them back at HQ. She is making good time back when she notices a faint purple glow out of the corner of her eye. She turns and weaves her way through the aisles towards her target, she eventually makes her way to a holographically locked door which bars the way to where the mysterious glow is emitting from. Utilising her genius, she cracks the lock and opens the door. Using what available light there is she finds another breaker switch nearby which she pulls and several dull lights clunk on illuminating what appears to be vats of Dark Eco.

The first dozen that Ashelin peers into from the catwalk that ran the length of the room are empty of their original contents. The only evidence that Dark Eco had been in them was small pools of the stuff shimmering at the bottom. She makes good progress through the room. "This is too easy!" she thinks to herself, "I wonder what Torn's cooking tonight?" When she is checking the next vat, she starts getting ahead of herself and forgets to observe her surroundings; had she taken heed of the agonized groaning and the mottled colour of the steel that made up the catwalk and its railing she may have retreated back to the entrance instead of leaning over to check the vat, she wouldn't have then broken the weakened catwalk support and railing causing her to plummet head first into the vat.

It's only her military training that saves her from drowning as she finds a rung of the vat's internal ladder usually used by inspectors, builders and cleaners when the vat was empty. However a fate worse than that awaited her as she quickly half scrambles, half swims up the ladder and over the side of the vat and collapses over the side pulling a fair amount of Dark Eco with her. As she struggles to her feet she regurgitates some Dark Eco that she had accidentally inhaled when she first fell in the vat. She then tries radioing into HQ only to find that the Dark Eco had fried the electronics of her ear piece. The next thing she feels is her hair?

"That can be right, I always keep my hair relatively short!" she thinks to herself as she closes her and shakes her head like a crocadog to try and rid it of any dark eco that might be stuck in her hair. While shaking her head she starts to hear what sounds like electricity crackling. She quickly opens her eyes and looking down she watches in horror as strands of electricity appear and creep along her skin. Her skin starts bleaching itself a curious shade of ashen lavender in small patches. As the patches begin to mesh together, she then starts feeling pressure build up in her shoulders as if Lox had caught her in one of his infamous snake squeezes causing her to whip her head back upright and scrunch her eyes in pain.

Gritting her teeth at the increasing pressure and pain, she places her right arm on the vat and pushes, hoping that it is all just a nightmare and she just has the mother of all cramps in her arm. A fresh flash of the pressure and pain obliterate her fantasy and she witnesses through scrunched eyes her arms fill out with muscle as the Sleather stretches. An intense heat builds up in her hands causing her to scream out in immense agony and shock as well as drop her arm to her side.

She follows the swelling and pressure as it descends from her shoulders, the only indicator of where it is up to being that the jacket seems to lose any creases it might have had and then the Sleather of the jacket bulges and even in the dim light of the storage area it seems to reflect more light. A quiet "CRACK-HISSSSS" pierces the eerie silence as the metal segments of her jacket's arm belt split open widening themselves as the pressure descends down her arms. As the pressure, swelling and its associated pain slowly sink down her arms, the heat in her hands intensifies and shifts to her fingers causing her to scream even louder. When the heat becomes indescribably hot, the pressure reaches her hands and the pain blends with heat. Razor sharp claws then burst out of the tips of her gloves with an almost missable "Snikt!"

Her scream peters off as the pressure then regathers in her chest where her breasts start to expand and her nipples harden and press against the fabric of her shirt. The fabric stretches like Lycra which also causes her nipple piercings to become clearly visible against the stretched material. Through the haze that the Dark Eco has cast over her mind, Ashelin gazes down with cloudy eyes and uses her new claws to slice several new holes to allow her shirt to stretch further. As every claw tears through the material of her shirt at the same time an almighty "SSSSRRRIIIIPPPP!" echoes around the room.

The growth of her breasts causes the holes to issue a collective muffled "RRIIPP" as they lengthen and expand leaving only strips of fabric that span between the Carbon-Kevlar bones of the shirt like ribs on a carcass. Slicing her shirt open causes Ashelin to inadvertently graze her momentarily hyper-sensitized areolas and nipples and mentally melt into an orgasmic mess while physically she keeps it together as the corruption of the Dark Eco seeped on through her lower body. The only sign of the earth shattering ecstasy she is experiencing is the sensual moan of pleasure that escapes the prison of her locked lips.

The Dark Eco still produces what once was immense pressure but now was only glorious euphoria as it strips the fat away from Ashelin's midsection unveiling the eight pack she had kept secret for so long, and her exposed thong is now cut through a valley in amongst all of muscle she possesses. All the while, the Dark Eco continues its southward journey. Starting at her waist, her hips, ass and thighs expand as if being filled up by water like a balloon.

The truth is that the Dark Eco advances the muscle growth and development of Ashelin's thighs and ass as well as expanding her hips. Her belts unveil their ingenious design as her hips, ass and thighs expand, the fabric hidden in the clips unfurls to a certain length after which a blister burst with a "CRACK-HISSS" as the electrically charged liquid metal which hardens on contact with oxygen spills out thus causing the small metal clips to enlarge to metal squares separated by sturdy stretches of titanium steel reinforced hide.

The Sleather of her pants is the exact same Sleather used in her jacket and as such is just as resilient. It survives the expansion efforts of the Dark Eco. The knee spikes rip straight down the side under the pressure of the expanding flesh and stretching Sleather beneath them and metal clips on the holster and strip also give way due to the pressure. The holster now hangs loosely against Ashelin's newly enlarged thigh by its straps that connect it to her belt and the strips of Sleather that circle around her thighs stretch so tightly that they thin out half way before regaining their original width where they join back to bulk of the trouser legs.

At last, the Dark Eco reaches its final destination, Ashelin's feet. The heat that she felt in her hands only a couple of minutes ago, now surges into her feet except instead of screaming in agony, she now shrieks in ecstasy and orgasms as the toe portion of her boots blows out from the explosive growth of the claws that emerge her toes and curl over the sole of her boots to scratch along the concrete floor. The final echoes of the Dark Eco race back up Ashelin's body and hit her brain like an out of control HellCat Cruiser causing her body to break rank at last and cause her to fall to her knees.

She then squeezes her eyes shut and grasps at her head as it feels like it is splitting in two. Her hands encounter two bony spikes which are growing at an alarming rate. She cast what little of her mind she still has left back to whenever Jak changes into Dark Jak and faintly remembers his small spikes that protrude out amongst all his hair. "These however aren't just spikes though, they are horns! AND THEY ARE MINE!" Ashelin internally yells as the Dark Eco finishes consuming her mind.

Her eyes then burst open and she looks down to see her reflection in a puddle of Dark Eco, which formed beneath her after she dragged herself out of the vat, to reveal her new pitch black eyes. Her horns swept back along her head over the top of luscious newly darkened locks of hair, they were an iridescent midnight blue with cracks imbued with a pinkish purple colouration. The tribal markings on her face and ears have taken on more of a blue-violet shade than before. She then looked down to see what happened to her clothes.

Her newly improved clothes show off her new expansive curves and toughened muscles. Her jacket hugs her arms like a second skin displaying the swell of her larger biceps. The tattered remnants of her shirt embrace the expanded curvature of her breasts with several of the holes displaying her pierced nipples and the tribal markings on the underswell of her breasts. Her belt sat diagonally across her now musclebound midsection while her thong cut into the valley in between the bottom of her obliques and the top of her pelvic bones. Her pants cut a line straight across the bottom of her torso barely hanging onto her hips showing off a slight camel toe.

The only part of her ensemble that displeased her was her gloves which she promptly ripped off her hands and threw away. "Jak thought I might have been a vixen before but wait till he gets a hold of me NOW!" she purrs as she adjusts her jacket and begins scheming about what fun to have with "The gang" when she gets back to HQ, all the while sitting seductively as the puddle of Dark Eco is absorbed into the earthen floor.