Dark Elf Kidnapping Guild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ina chuckled and clapped her hands. "You've been a good boy , Aspen. And good boys get rewards." Ina smiled warmly at him, due to the change of heart he went through. "Come here."

She leaned, and held him close, letting him smell and feel her skin over her clothes, and feel the shapely bumps of her breasts.

"You like this, don't you?" He nodded. "You can touch now. Don't be shy. You deserve a little treat after our... little argument." She kisses his neck softly as the boy shyly started caressing Ina's thighs as she was sitting on him. "No bad feelings, right?" Ina smiled sweetly. Aspen nodded with a gulp and a tearful smile.

"Good boy." Ina started kissing his neck, and licked her ears, blowing on them.

"Don't be shy now. This is your treat."

She guided his hands under her clothes, taking off her shirt so that he could caress her shapely ass, soft,muscled belly and feel her breasts and hardened nipples. Ina moaned softly as his inexperienced hands reached to squeeze her dark nipples, making her hiss.

"Hey~ a little more gentle!" He immediately froze and withdrew his hands in terror, making Ina giggle. "It's alright. Just let me guide you; it wasn't your fault." Poor lad, getting his dreams fulfilled after hours of interrogation had really broken him.

"Now, undo these trousers and just relax~" He closed his eyes in bliss as her soft kisses tickled his forehead, cheek, nose, lips and neck, going lower and lower until his most intimate spot, his manhood's tip was tickled with a wet kiss. He threw his head back and gasped as the wet, soft engulfing feeling of Ina's mouth started covering his cock entirely with a delirious rush of pleasure.

"Mmm." He was big. All the methods Ina learned from his family was barely sufficient to keep his manhood in her mouth as her cheeks bulged and throat relaxed to accommodate him.

Slowly, Ina started to rhythmically bob her head, sending warm jolts of pleasure towards the boy's subdued mind as she kept fellating him gently. The boy's mind was full of conflicting feelings from the abuse and tender treatment as all he could do was moan and bite his lips.

"I...feels..." He whimpered, making Ina bob her head faster and faster.

"Miss...feels...oh God..." Ina, his erection buried in her mouth, looked up, and smiled the best she could. Then looking down, she rythmically started moving

"God...sorryyy!" He whimpered as his cock twitched in the dark elf girl's mouth. The wet, soft sheath that engulfed his young, tormented cock was too much for the amateur boy.

He started losing his control, balls twitching and pumping loads of cum...which she greedily gulped down judging from the undulating movements of her throat. Ina's heart beat faster and she could feel herself getting better and stronger as she greedily absorbed the boy's male essence with her heavenly mouth.

Giggling, she withdrew her head from the deflating penis and wiped her mouth. "Felt good?"

His eyes were full of gratitude and tears. "T-thank you, mistress. Thank you!" Was all he could stammer as Ina started laughing: she did not order him to say that!

"Mistress? Be careful boy, I might decide to keep you after spending so much time taming you~"

"Now..." She gently put him on the makeshift bed, and started stripping what is left of his garments as her own came off with the same enthusiasm.

"Now your real dream comes true, Aspen. Once you lay with a mamono you will not want human women anymore~" She slowly stretched, letting him drink the sight of her naked body.

"That's right. See the body of the one that owns you now. This is perfection few human women can achieve. And that pussy...once you enter it you will know the meaning of pleasure."

She grinned at his rapidly rejuvenating manhood. "See? Belonging and submitting feels good once you let go. Your face looks already softer and kinder, Aspen..."

She slowly lay on top of him and kissed his forehead, nose and lips.

"All that alpha male doesn't suit your kind, sweetie." She muttered between kisses. "Human men are made to obey and submit to my kind. And be gentle to their human wives." She kissed and sucked his left ear, eliciting a moan.

"You will be gentle and good boy from now on, will you? No blackmail, no bullying, and respecting the meek."

"Y-yes! I swear." He whimpered.

"Promise to big sister Ina?" She teased him, stopping caressing him. "I will never give you any love if you won't promise."

"I swear, big sis! All my life! Please reward me!" He squealed. Ina chuckled.

"First, display your love and care to me." Ina lifted her hips, and lined up her shaven womanhood above the shocked boy's face. His questioning look told her as much.

"Kiss it." The Dark Elf's dark, sweet smelling, perfumed body's holiest part was inches before his face.

Her womanhood. Hesitantly he thrust his lips forward, and landed the young, cool slit a kiss.

"Again." She smiled at him sweetly. He kissed the cool, flowery smelling slit again, eliciting a moan from his captor.

"Very well. Here is your reward, sweet Aspen." Sliding gracefully, she clamped her legs around his hips and kissed him deeply as her experienced hips lined her white-haired womanhood to engulf his already hard cock.

Slowly she started to move her hips as his slick, hot pillar filled her aching pussy, making the poor boy moan and whimper in helpless squeals.

"Big sis!" He moaned, squeaking when Ina pressed down her hips, abusing his already tortured cock with her warm walls.

"I...will..."She started moving up and down, wet slaps echoing across the chamber as her mind started to flare with jolts of sweet pleasure as well. "Take...you...*slap* *slap* to...heaven..."She started to jump on his crotch as the sounds and her pace kept steady.

After several minutes, she felt the boy's breath quicken.

She increased her pace. The boy under her, trapped between her legs was crying from joy and emotions as his mouth was open in a soundless expression of joy.

Ina kept gyrating and moving her hips until the boy's form beneath her shuddered, and a warm jet of seed exploded inside her womb in timeless bliss. Ina herself felt the orgasmic wave of pleasure rip through her like lightning, and screamed. Both shuddered and hugged each other as the boy kept pumping his seed inside her, thanking the dark elf in sobbing whispers.

"I'll be naming her Apsu." She gasped and shuddered on Aspen's still ejaculating, frozen form.

"W-wha..." The young man's face was stupefied beyond belief due to the orgasm.

"If my kind gets pregnant, the girl gets named like the father, silly~" She kissed him softly, her velvet lips devouring his own trembling lips and tongue. "And Apsu is an ancient spirit of sweet spring waters. Don't worry, I'll raise the girl myself. Though..." She gave him another kiss stealing his breath. "You are welcome any time to join my family. Maybe when you are free of your family...hmm?"

Aspen's abused mind could not take the emotions anymore. He fainted. Ina chuckled, then started laughing.

"I love breaking virgin boys, I could do this for free all my life~"

+++

Ina gently woke Aspen with a poke, and lay a sumptuous breakfast tray on his lap as the boy slowly rose and stirred in his sheets.

"Your family called and brought the ransom. Eat and get washed. You are going home."

+++

The minotaur mamono weighed the gold bag with both hands and gave Ina a curt nod. Ina, now dressed and washed, wearing her obscuring black cloak, pushed the three kids and a tired, defeated looking Beatrice whose wrists were tied in front of her towards the waiting circle of knights. She was wearing a ragged shirt and skirt and her face was flushed.

"No funny business. Our crossbows are cocked." Ina said.

As the kids moved towards the waiting humans, Aspen dashed and gave his mother and sister a hug that made Ina smile internally. A knight cut the ropes on Beatrice, who started rubbing her wrists and glared at Ina.

"And hire a better guard. This blondie wasn't up to the task." Ina rubbed it in with a grin. Her mamono henchwomen giggled. "But I didn't want to keep her against her will... What can I say, I'm a bitch with a conscience." Ina smiled. Beatrice grit her teeth, all her training wasted on failure.

"Unless she takes up on her threats. You are welcome any time to my arms and ropes, Beatrice~"

"Fuck.You." The defeated guardswoman growled like a wolf. Ina blew her a kiss and a wink.

"Sure. My place though!" The mamono behind her laughed harder. As the knights and the kids' parents slowly withdrew, Beatrice was still feverishly explaining them that "she didn't violate her oaths with that vile slut."

Ina 's gleaming eyes and satisfied womb, with life already blooming within was reward enough. And she felt that Aspen might have genuinely seen his errors.

"Put the word out. Let Beatrice track me down intentionally." She winked at the wererat girl.

"I kind of liked her fiery spirit. We should meet again." Turning to her assistant, she said:

"What I did to her to earn her hatred was..."

(In another tale...perhaps.)

12