Dark Elf Three Lashes' Guild Ch. 01

Story Info
Memoirs of a boy as a slave of a Dark Elf.
22.2k words
4.61
24.6k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My muse threatens to kill me in my sleep if I don't write more dark elf slave fictions. Please enjoy your best. Other stories are delayed due to pressure in my mind to finish this.

Summary: Dark Elf slave business, in a relatively light setting but a shit ton of sex.

THREE LASHES GUILD

To see a Svartalf village, just follow the coffles of naked captives.

It's that simple.

If you are good, they'll take you as a slave. If you are bad...they still make you one...after they break you.

Ever since I grew up from a farmer family's "one too many mouths" to a penniless adventurer, I discovered the world. Still, no discovery poisoned me more than the strange species called the Dark Elves. I wanted to make love to a dark elf, they are cute, playful, kinky, and beautiful.

I once saw a short, curvy dark elf in an adventuring tavern, a short, white-haired girl wearing tight leathers barely concealing her big, round breasts that were even bigger than the Centaur wench keeping the tavern. Nibbling happy on a fruitcake, she was buying fruit flavored lubricant potions for his human boyfriend who seemed to pay particular attention to her breasts which were always well oiled with an opening in her leather top to apparently tittyfuck the brown little chocolate elf.

She was polite and cute, talking to people about potions and lubricants which seemed to "make things slip easier" with a blush.

I was smitten with them.

They are cute and lovely. I could simply not understand why they took so many humans as slaves whenever they could, from orphans in faraway orphanages to entire villages dragged after raids involving tons of sedatives knocking out everyone cold. I *could* understand why they made raiders who attacked them into slaves to pay back the injury with their bodies. I couldn't understand why they offered it like offering candy to ANYONE that took their fancy.

Curiosity kills the cat, if not thoroughly raping it.

I didn't fit in Lescatie. Human society valued crude, "alpha" men, and I was anything but that. I am not pretty enough to be alone noblewoman's boy toy or a cad. I'm an adventurer, so to speak. Useless except hunting smaller beasts that invaded the world after the Demon Lord was deposed and tried summoning murderous species. Shadow demons and smaller demon dogs who plagued the countryside was all I could fight with my miserable short sword and leather armor.

And monster girls were still not accepted that widely in human kingdoms. ESPECIALLY because dark elves did raid villages, carrying entire families off to slavery. Strangely none escaped and those that did had nothing bad to say, ignoring the issue.

The forests between monsters and men were dotted with villages in neither nation's jurisdiction. So I wandered around, killing little monsters like demon slimes and shadows for days. It didn't pay well, but such was life.

I wasn't a noble to be a lescatian knight, nor was I a platinum level adventurer like those that hunted demon dragons, usual dragons now cute girls sleeping in caves and taking a boy or two to be their husband.

And I was quite intrigued by the dark elves' beauty. They were very friendly to men and women they met outside of their slaving raids.

My interest in them peaked when I had met them on that fateful day, hunting smaller demons and shadow imps inside the neutral forest. When I was chasing a small demon hound, I pursued it until it disappeared in a puff of smoke, shot by a bow.

I looked up...to see a slave caravan of the infamous dark elves, one of them aiming a bow at the pile of soot, looking satisfied.

And I saw the captives.

The cocky, silver-level adventurers that got before me were now a long line of naked human women and young men in chains, their ankles chained in a coffle to each other, hands tied before them in soft ropes. A dark elf, the fae dark woman was leading them with a whip, as more oversaw the trail. One had barked a command when I saw gawking like an idiot, with a confused erection on my crotch seeing naked women like this, every part of their bodies visible.

You don't see an adventuress you saw earlier nude, being pulled by cute dark elves and her shaven pussy in front of your eyes, the rope leash around her hands cutting into her pussy as she whimpered and looked down in shame. The dark elves glared at me when I was visible behind the bushes, and one of them bellowed:

"This is a legitimate operation of Three Lashes Guild, do not interfere! Stand back, or we will add you to the coffle! They attacked us, and are rightfully our property in exchange for sparing their lives!" Her purple eyes flashed in interest, with me standing like an idiot with a sword in my hand against ten dark elves with eager eyes and handcuffs staring me down.

I was the rookie staring down at dismissive, belligerent dark elves. One of them laughed.

"Did the widdle human boy gets scared wandering all alone in woods?" Another joined in:

"Careful. Baad monster girls could just gobble you up!"

"I could gobble him up sis!" Another smiled, winking at me. "You lost, kid?"

They all mocked and laughed at me as I stood frustrated, the captives looking down, naked.

One of them, an older and definitely kinder looking dark elf was next to me, looking in my eyes. She was dressed in a long, wavy skirt and elaborate fur coat, her hands checking her belt for cuffs. Trying not to scare me, she gently spoke as she took slow steps with her "fuck me" shoes on high heels on her long skirt, a goddess of beauty with chocolate dark skin and long, silvery hair.

"Let's not scare the lucky find, Xantha. Maybe the boy is interested in going down the rabbit hole...Taking them in young helps the adjustment. My daughter could use a new human pet, you know." She smiled, approaching me.

She was nearly six feet tall, staring down at me with a bright smile. "We won't hurt you, human. We don't hurt humans, do we sisters?" The others giggled as the captives sighed and kept walking in a naked line. She smiled, leaning on me with a flowery voice.

"Are you interested in what you see, human? We take those that we fight into our homes to help us serve things we can't be bothered doing, particularly pretty boys like you when we have no longer men." She finished talking, slowly staring me in the eye and extending a hand to touch my cheek.

My breath quickened as she pets my face, her fingers tracing my lip.

"Would you like to come with us?" She tenderly cupped my cheek. "You can join them, pretty thing...We won't hurt you at all..." She purred..." We always have a soft spot for pretty boys..." She was beautiful and gentle, her dark features showing no malice...

"All you need is to remove your clothes and put these chains on. They will not hurt, I promise." Her smile never left as she softly touched my hands, warming me as she took out cuffs. The other dark elves watched her with interest, deciding not to mock me anymore.

She was right in front of me.

"You will not be whipped. Unless you like it, then we can do it privately. Do you like spanking?" Her gaze and smile were simply disarming me. "I could teach you...start slow..." My heart beat fast, and I was positively shaking.

"Do you want a big sister, pretty thing? Or a new mother?"

"I'm not pretty." I shook my head in a small moment of epiphany and sadness. I had been turned down badly by an adventuress my age just then, far too confused to be taken by a bunch of cuties. And it somehow just hurt.

"I CAN'T!" I yelped like a moron and dashed away.

"Aw..." Her tone was more disappointed than mocking.

I was too small and weak to resist, so I turned to leave with a heavy heart, the women not paying any attention to me.

"Shoulda took him there and then." I heard a mumble.

"Nah...the captives can rush us." Another reminded the brazen short dark elf looking at me with a tilt of her sword as the adventurers, stripped and in chains, glared at them. She blew them a kiss before looking back at me with interest like a hungry lion.

A dark elf laughed at my back as my confused boner just hardened. "Keep moving, humans! You'll be put to work at the village." I couldn't help them.

I *needed* to find out what made me hard:

The mocking laughter of their sweet fae lips, or the prospect of captivity in their arms? Being taken to their exotic villages to serve beautiful, pouty chocolate elves who loved fried potatoes...or the older, motherly but stern dark elf's gentle admonishment?

It would haunt me like sweet venom for two years, one hundred and four weeks of confusion.

*-*-*-*

2 years later...

Goblinburg. My first visit to a monster town.

The little village was a bustling, busy town mostly populated by goblins and centaur farmers, adorable little curvy women and strong, toned women with bodies of horses. The centaurs worked the farms while goblins worked the tavern, with a neutral ground for adventurers to meet, trade and have fun.

Goblin and centaur women are lusty and welcoming having only human men to reproduce with. The goblins were mostly the same looking like short stack, chubby, mischievous girls with pointed ears and squat bodies serving beer to men and women. There was even an Adventurer's guild representative in town, a young human girl with a blue-white dress who gave out rewards and notices.

I checked out what both kingdoms offered. Mostly demon hunting, troll-slaying, and similar papers were nailed. Trolls not of this world that needed fire to kill, unlike the demure, kind troll lady with big hands and feet that smelled of flowers.

The weirdest part is that there were also ads for literal servants to monster girls.

"Human woman needed baby caretaking. Maternal, fifty gold coins' worth currency per annum, yearly contract."

"Monstergirls looking to date and marry! Meet at the marketplace for a quick meet and talk!"

Then there were more bizarre ones.

"Lonely slime girl wants to meet alchemist that can brew sweet lemon powder. Price negotiable. - Koo'laida the Suraimu" I wasn't even sure I read that right.

Another was written and nailed with a dagger.

"ORK GIRL STRONK AND BEAUTIFUL DELICATE FLOWER INTERESTED IN KULTURAL EKSCHANGE. LIKE LONG WALK ON BEACH, GENTLE SNU SNU, AND SMASH ENEMIES."

That one was good and made me giggle, a shy looking, 6-foot fall, muscled orc girl sitting with a pink dress at a table was overlooking it.

"Arachne needs a surrogate mother or boy for eggs. Will take good care."

No price? And how...surrogate???? I heard rumors that Arachne put their eggs in bodies of women for warmth...but...a boy? That made me shudder a bit realizing where the eggs would go. To each his own I guess. Not me.

I kept reading, the old venom in my veins aflame by the words, the dainty writing striking my chest like an arrow.

"Slaves Wanted: No gender or race discrimination: guaranteed good home and life in exchange for lifelong service and devotion. Can pay for captives, erase debts for debtors and proven criminals, no questions asked. - Three Lashes Guild, solid dependable service for three hundred years."

My heart skipped a beat. They were brazen. And the dark elf that was busy nailing it was the epitome of domineering beauty. A cute, tall, nerdy dark elf with a wavy, hip-length pearly white hair and chocolate skin typical of her race, wearing only a leather thong and a bra, with a set of handcuffs on her belt. She smiled at me after nailing it and went away to fill her waterskin for a drink, popping the cork on the bar counter.

"Feel free to read, I and my sisters are at the office if you have questions!"

My mouth felt dry as she left for a small building outside where a horse cart with tiny cages, inside naked humans, waited quietly or slept, no one paying any attention to it. So she was a real slave trader.

Best get a drink before I pop a vein. So I got to the bar and sat on a stool before the barmaid, a curvy goblin lady with a lovely face and big ears, winked at me and spoke, big breasts straining her tight blue dress.

"What'll it be humie?" She was cleaning a glass.

"Um...Beer?"

She slid a tankard and snatched the coins with a grin, winking. "Anything else?"

Oh boy. Her skirt was short enough to see a generous pair of green asscheeks when she bent over behind the counter, revealing generous mounds of goblin ass-meat.

"I-I'm fine!"

"You sure hun? Just call a waitress for something else whenever you feel like it. Rooms are in the back, empty bed 10 coins, full bed...well it can be negotiated." She grinned cute short stack green thing that smelled of flowers. "Don't be shy. Lots of boys lose their virginities to goblin street girls. My daughters are the best whores in town!"

"Sure..." I was a virgin, Lescatie very strict against pornography and prostitution. And a tumble with a goblin wench was not a bad idea...still...

I kept drinking as adventurers came and went, exchanging stories and jokes, trophies and tales.

I nervously ordered another beer, the tangy scent of malt warming my insides. Sounds of sex, mewling and moans echoed from the back rooms where beds creaked as if it was quite natural to prostitute in the Reik. And goblins were natural prostitutes and engineers testing out the best beds. And the Barwench obviously was interested in helping me out.

I think goblins and elves are quick to recognize lewdness. I think she pointed at me and told a goblin waitress something.

A third beer made me feel funny, the waitress delivering it to my table gave a grin and took a small cake out of her tray. When she bent to look me in the eye, already her dress showed ample green cleavage, her cute face with huge ears showing a grin and a pouty pair of lips, breathing on my face.

"On the house." She pushed the cake in my mouth, sitting on my lap.

That was...hot. I just could no longer help a serious erection, her feeding me a small, pink cake. After I swallowed it with a blush, she learned, and without any warning, hugged me tight with a kiss on my lips.

I nearly came, apparently, no one cared as they drank, as she stole my first kiss. A goblin's lips felt wet, her body plush with big breasts felling my hands, unable to control myself. I felt that she wore no panties, obviously, a warm pair of asscheeks and a wet, hairy cunt filling my hands, she whispered:

"10 gold coins and I'm yours, baby."

Heart beating, I fumbled with my purse as she giggled.

"Ha! Eager huh? Just follow me stud." She took my hand and pulled me by the hand to the rooms, the bar wench grinning at me, as she took me to a bed of her choosing.

That was...fast.

She led me to a room with a bed, nothing fancy but bare wooden pieces of furniture, a chubby short stack goblin girl in my arms, I entered the room which echoed with sounds of sex coming all around.

In a flash, she stripped her barmaid clothes and stood naked in the room, laughing as I paid her with trembling hands and cast the coins on her dress with a flash. With a flourish, she was hugging me, my body feeling a foreign, warm, soft female body so close for the first time in my life. It was a...tingling in my groin.

"Come on stud, your first time being bedded?"

When I hesitantly nodded, she chuckled with a giggle, her big ears wiggling. "All the better luv. Come here. Show me those lips."

Jumping on the bed and standing on it, she pulled me for a kiss, the bed making up for the difference in height when we both stood. In a lustful dare, I cupped between her legs, feeling a tuft of wet green hair between her legs and an ass that was a squishy pillow, making me want to squeeze, grab and bite her ass, burying my face between those soft orbs or just snuggle all night.

Her kiss felt sweet, big goblin lips smelling of booze and flowers, as we made out, her hands stripping me of my shorts. My shirt, underwear and my potion belt were next, slipping away as I was more and more exposed, naked with an erection that made her giggle.

Slipping off the bed and standing at my crotch height, she pulled my naked bottom to her mouth, and without warning, took my manhood in her mouth as I groaned. Her mouth was wet and slippery, as I felt my first blowjob coming from a goblin on a drunken dare.

"Mmm..." Her hands were eager and quick, massaging my asscheeks, and her mouth busy on my shaft to suck it dry. A first blowjob is always the best and weirdest. Her mouth closed around my shaft with a soft tongue licking my balls...It happens fast, you are excited, and you are almost done before you realize it.

She was eagerly bobbing her head up and down, my hand caressing her warm head with rich hair, her head feeling like a fast-moving sheath. It was a crazy feeling to have a warm breathing head on your crotch sucking you off. And since this was my first blowjob...

I felt my orgasm building up in her mouth, and when hands started to squeeze my balls, I groaned standing, as the goblin girl eagerly kept sucking the pain building on my shaft, giving a burst inside her mouth with a moan.

Before I realized, I was coming hard, ejaculating deep inside the goblin girl's mouth. With insane, greedy gulps, the warm mouthed bitch welcomed my load with a greedy gulp in a standing blowjob, being too short. Her grin showed a clear mouth: demon energy must have assimilated every bit.

"That was quick, stud. Lay on the bed now., I'm not done."

She lifted me without effort, and tossed me on the bed, snuggling on top of me with a hand taking my still erect cock between her plush, warm thighs.

That was the good thing with goblin girls. Natural whores, they didn't leave after a quickie, eager to milk their men. My cock feeling sliding into a velvety, warm slit, I gasped, looking at the goblin bouncing on my lap, moaning like a lewd whore, with her chubby legs straddling my own, her big, pretty feet tickling my soft, white soles.

We started to fuck on the bed with her on my lap.

When I lay back and enjoyed the ride, the bed started to creak, my voice adding to the moans and screaming coming around us. Too short to lean for a kiss, the goblin grinned, pinching my nipples and sucking on my fingers, her hips working like a piston to pound my erect cock into mush. I wondered if I was fucking her, or she was fucking me. My cock was on fire, lost in her warm folds with the goblin girl's eyes closed in an approaching orgasm of her own. I sat up to kiss her, and she obliged in ecstasy, hugging me so we could close our lips.

She mewled in my throat as he bouncing slowed, unable to resist, I started coming hard inside her.

"Mmmmh!"

Our lips masticated each other when she shuddered, her small body absorbing every drop as I came hard.

We snuggled a bit before she broke off the kiss, and caressed my cheek.

"Liking the green sugar, human?"

"Oh yes..." I could only gasp in pleasure. "I'm...still...hard," I mumbled. "Is it because of the cake or the beer?"

"Does it matter?" She winked. "Come on, you're on top."

And I could not stop. Taking her in my arms, I pushed her on her belly, raising her ample ass before me before kneeling up, and slowly, mounting the green bitch's now-sloppy pussy. It didn't even need guiding, the goblin minx crying in joy when I pushed inside her pussy, now in a doggy style position to feel her big breasts as we fucked for the third time.

Pushing my hips, I made the bed creak as hard as I could, pushing time and time again inside her rich folds with my legs going numb. Pumping inside her, I lost myself: goblins were the best prostitutes, a species literally built to fuck.

That was the best night of my life. Though my head pounded from the drugs she obviously slipped in my food and drink, the sex was insane. We went at it for hours, in different positions, and every time, she swallowed my load, mouth or pussy not mattering.