Dark Elf's Goods: Hellhound Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You even laugh, sigh and kiss her, which she reciprocates. A soft, wet kiss marks the end of your first, joyful sex...which was so intense you forgot the sight of everyone: many lay exhausted, some mamono looking unsatisfied and scolding them, some quite happy.

"I felt good too."

Keeping up the kisses, you tell her you don't even know her name.

"Mira. I am property of farm behind temple." She describes her place as you snuggle, and tells her short story. Born of a human woman living under the farm ownership, she is just happy working, laying with male serfs, having babies and growing flowers in her humble room's garden with her mother and father. A salt of the earth, simple soul whom you met and warmed your body. You resolve to see her later once you earn a bit more privilege in your new life. Maybe help her life out or buy her out. Idealist and childish as it may sound...

Sleep slowly comes over you in the tiny corner you are given to cuddle. Far, far too tired to worry, you snuggle with Mira and let sleep claim your flesh.

You are exhausted, happy, and chained, not in body, but in heart. Soon, their owners take the docile slavegirls, now melted in a puddle of sexual fluids and happily bantering with the new human prisoners, and you are given time to bathe and sleep.

You forgot when you fell asleep. You remember Rose tucking you in and covering you with a smile.

"Good night."

**

Next day, you all wake up ever so slowly, rise up...and give high-fives to each other! Even your captors break into laughter seeing all of you happy as jays, talking to each other about your first sex and how you talked to them, planning to save up and curry favor with your masters in future to be given time to visit them. Rose sighs, and you hear her mumble:

"Youth. So sweet and caring. Almost makes me feel bad. Almost."

Day nine is when you are indoctrinated, scolded and warned for behaviour... Yet you are overcome by curiosity. You hesitantly ask a question: monsters don't have men? She, teaching other huddled youths next to you, pauses and nods.

"Yes, Anon. Last male monster was a century ago. Now. What do you do when asked for pleasure by a single monstergirl with distance no greater than a day's travel to your owner?" Pyotr, a northern lad who was the most docile, raises a hand.

"Yes?"

"Kind request to take it with our...owner." Deference still comes hard to him. "Failing, make it quick."

"Very good." The dark elf smiles, patting his head, frowning when he sighs. "Don't sigh. You are our property, and should reply civilly when talked to."

"Sorry." The human boy before her has an expression between ambivalence and frustration that you feel he means it, even though both sides, man and mamono, nearly killed each other a week ago.

Rose nods and readjusts her dark elven cloak, which she used to warm herself."I believe you, young man." The dark elf lecturing you all, the Rose who trained you so far, nods with seriousness, her long legs playfully poking some of the sitting boys' faces. Some smile and sigh when she pets some of you boys' faces, her hands playfully tracing cheeks and lips.

"Very well, today's lessons are concluded. Tomorrow, you will all be put to the block." She picks her nails with a dagger as her long legs shamelessly presents her underwear through her leather skirt, typical of her species. One of the boys mumbles a question, not having understood what this means."It means that you young boys, will be sold as slaves." The Rose, though fair, is still a bitch, enjoying to shock the kids from whom, some might have wanted to go back home.

The hushed but scared mumbling does not move her at all.

"It's time I start earning money from feeding your hides, boys. I'm not keeping you for your company...think I can't smell you runts jacking off every night? I mean seriously Karl, I saw you face-fucking three, THREE elven girls and then having a go at the sleeping Annette? Seriously? Who are you lad, did some Minotaur sire you or something? I'll sell you to some centaur-girl stable with that lust..." She laughs and grins, though her tone and face does not sound malicious. "Think of the bright side. You will have monster wives doting on you, making babies for us and being loved all the time. Monsterkin are drunk on human love!" Still, it's not easy to hear this. Sighing, you and your friends start standing up, only to be snapped fingers at by a stern Rose.

"No, you will be naked. Here, a human's worth is mostly his, or her body first, and merit second." She sternly informs, taking away the blankets and any cover harshly. "Plus, this body should be shown to the world. Imagine all the monstergirls wanting to take you home for a life free of worry...Imagine all the easy life you'll have." Rose dark elf smiles, seeing you took her harsh lessons to the heart. Of course that doesn't make you stop stealing glances at her skirt, and underwear showing clearly, not that she minds being a dark elf.

You raise your hand, and shyly ask if you can ask for a little favor, something small for obeying and learning how to be a human slave. When she turns to you with a frown, you timidly ask if you can see her body. She thinks, holding her chin, and eventually shrugs.

"Sure." She suddenly stands up, and snaps off her leather apparel with a cleverly hidden few locks.

Suddenly, her clothes slide from her dark chocolate skin, and before you stands a bored looking dark elf with her hands on her hips, stark naked, with small, but firm round breasts, long, flowing white hair pierced by long pointy ears, a deliciously toned, curvy, dark body and a small tuft of white hair on a pink-slitted, well formed womanhood.

"Happy?"

All of you are frozen, slack jawed at your captor who just stripped bare in seconds.

"Hello?" She snaps her fingers, failing to get any reaction. After some muted or suppressed "thank you's", she chuckles. "I guess the stories are real: men don't get blood in brain when it's all downstairs."

"Now, strip before I stop being nice." Her eyes harden as she puts her clothes back on. "Time to put the merchandise to sale...heh." She chuckles at her own wit, lighting a pipe and covering herself with a cloak. "Perverts. I'm married and a mother you know...what do you think my kids would think of me if they walked in?"

The absurd irony of this comment is lost on her. All you can do is take off your rags, and docilely wait until she approaches you, ties your wrists behind your back, puts a leather collar on your neck and fastens them with a satisfied grunt.

**

Moment of truth. And humiliation of course.

"A'ight, move it!"

You and your friends are tied, again, which takes agonizing moments when your captor, this..."Rose" hums a melody, and ties you all in a long coffle, silencing protests. The rope tie on your chest and wrist is tight, but not harmful, courtesy of "Rose." Worst part is nudity. There is nothing "kinky" about being two score male youth, all stripped naked and marched on a long coffle as monstergirls hoot and bray at your appearance, marching to...the marketplace as slaves to be sold. Worst part is, hours of marching in a straight lines, hands bound to a coffle, a dark elf with a SHIT EATING GRIN poking and prodding you along.

It's the helplessness, being defenseless, exposed and leered at constantly that keeps you frustrated...and with a foggy mind eager to get over this ordeal.

And some of you maintain erections along the road. You roll your eyes. Seriously, to get off on being handled like a sex slave, toy, surely it's wrong... right?

...right?

You notice a large market building, where several dark elves laze and eye you hungrily. You, Anon, want to sink into the earth and never, ever rise again. You are about to be sold like a pet to some crazy, clingy, hungry monstergirl. What if she eats you?

The Dark Elf gently leads you towards the shop, where is a sales display for naked humans, sit with manacles on their ankles on a wooden gallery. It's a gallery of bodies for sale, bizzarre, humiliating and decadent.

Mostly human boys, and a few girls are equally on sale from many ages and appearances, most girls are from your people's ethnicity, though a few eastern boys and girls also wait for their new buyers and masters. The feeling of being sold puts a cold pit in your stomach.

You see a dusky-colored pair of siblings perk up, looking at a graceful snake-woman, a Naga who beckoned to them and held out a key to unlock their restraints after paying a generous sum.

"Come, young ones. I always wanted a pair of humans to keep, you see, my daughter is quite interested in your kind, especially boys~"

You can't hear any more as she gives both youths cloaks to cover themselves and takes their leather leashes, leading them to their new life.

The Dark Elf that fed you pushes you towards the stall; other slaves make place for you to stand. The sight makes you feel uneasy:

You notice that a different group of humans you knew, youths who were under training at a neighboring city as knights, have been made demure boys. Each of them are sitting or standing completely naked, legs slightly spread, hands on their backs and cuffed, looking blankly at ease with collars. They were literally broken in, with no (or suppressed) shame in their nudity side by side, quite literally turned into products: human slaves to be sold to monsters. Some sport whipping welts. Ouch.

Razzan "Thorn", your hateful other captor, looks very, very happy. Bitch.

Rose raised her eyebrows: "Killed any puppies today? You are in a real good mood, cousin."

Thorn smirked at her : "No. This new haul ,except that little shits you keep spoiling, is broken in nicely. Well-disciplined, strong and according to my sperm taster, quite fertile."

Rose stifled a laugh. Her cousin seems still to detest humans and doesn't take advantage sexually. She must be pent-up.

"The whole haul I brought are made nice young boys, obedient as you like." Your first captor, the "Thorn", smirks with a riding crop in her hand. "I say we should focus on bringing military boys: they learn discipline real fast, know what's what." She even softly caresses of the cheek of one of the boys for sale, which makes Rose widen her eyes in awe. Her jaw drops when she hears Thorn proceed:

"Some of them are almost...agreeable to work with." Apparently she is content, moreover, you notice her blush at looking at one of them, her dark skin "just" a bit redder around the cheeks..

Rose's bright violet eyes gleam with joy at the chance to tease her, and making you wait, naked, and shivering with shame."You say that, cousin, but these surrendered very easily. This one has spirit." She points at you with a thumb. Thorn smirks.

"More like stubborn." She slaps a muscular youth's flank affectionately, squeezing his leg and thigh, fingers touching the skin very close, frustratingly close to his slowly stiffening penis."That one knows he is ours now." The poor boy gulps hearing the words that define his fate now. You roll your eyes.

"I already sold five of them to decent, lonely monster ladies for a fortune." Thorn happily jingles a register full of coins. "I'm not that cruel, I don't beat those that do everything as I say. Do I, boys? Have I not fed you well and washed you after you broke in?"

Your former recruit friends, and these...former squires who were at the auction block before you nod and reply "Yes, mistress." in a low voice. Thorn nods approvingly.

"Very good. See Rose? I can be fair..." Her eyes slides to one of the particularly grown, handsome lad.

Rose smiles. Her eyes gleaming, starts talking gently to Thorn:

"Cousin, it is no longer illegal or against custom to take one. As the town's slaver, you can take as much as you want to your bed or discard as you like."

Her cruel cousin, Thorn, looks at her in disdain and reply "Why?" tersely. You notice a very deep light in Rose's eyes flare, an inspiration:

"You deserve the fruits of your labors, cousin." Rose continues. "Some of them are indeed, best stock mankind can offer. Imagine one of them easing your life's burdens, doing your housework and warming your bed. I hate to see my cousin suffer like this. These are military orphans, disciplined, healthy and homeless, looking for a mistress, a wife or owner. What better way to try one human out to find out how good a slave trainer you are?"

The Thorn dark elf bit her lips reluctantly to these words, twirling a lock of her ivory colored hair as her blood-red lips curl to bite. Even you sense she is tempted.

"There is no shame in enjoying your work, cousin. And admit it: his eyes light up when you touch him." She shifts her tactics. "And the Thorn clan deserves pleasure more than any of us. Think of honoring him with the greatest beauty he can touch."

Both of you sense it's working.

Rose gives you a nudge, whispering: "He likes her too, look at him grow hard, look at his shy smile." As much as you are not quite at ease with gazing at a male's naked body, his handsomeness and his reactions to the Thorn dark elf's administrations are apparent. It's disturbing nevertheless as you are male too, when you are naked and leashed too, soon to be sold like a pet, every part of your body exposed.

The Thorn seems to be enchanted with her favorite toy. Wordlessly she smiles at him, caressing his chest, legs, and eventually the area around his flaccid but stiffening manhood with her black gloved hand, quietly, for a few minutes. A few caresses, and you can't help but look away nervously when his cock stands at attention, iron hard. Even this... Raz...no, Thorn, raises an eyebrow at the large penis filling her hand.

"Alright." Thorn nods with an exhalation. "This one is mine. Let's see if he can keep up with my life. Boy?" She asks your former comrade. "Look at me."

He softly turns his eyes on her obediently, and not disrupting his posture.

"You are my property till the end of your days. Understood?" Her voice is strange: like heated communion wine that warms your belly. You almost regret fighting her earlier; almost wishing you were him, to be caressed and valued. But then, the warm hand on your back and a calmer and gentler life's desires always appealed to you.

Not in this lifetime for you, apparently. Such was life, free or not.

Once, it's better to watch from a corner. He hesitantly smiles and nods: "Yes, Mistress. Tuh-Thank you for giving me this honor, mistress."

"Don't stutter. I hate it." She almost purrs like a kitten rather than shouting angrily, much to Rose's shock. Smiling broadly and sweetly, she pays no attention to you and Rose watching her looking at the young boy she just broke in. Thorn slowly unlocks his cuffs, and takes him off the slave stand.

"Go to my quarters, and get dressed. I will tell you your duties when I am...idle later on. You may rest in my bed, eat from my stores and drink some of my wine if you wish. Sleep the day off."

Rose's jaw drops, her eyes wide like plates... "My gods...Thorn clan cousin...gives all her stuff...to a human and gives him nap time." She stammers like an idiot. "Un...fucking...believable"

He humbly thanks her again, and leaves, wrapping a blanket for modesty and hurrying to her room.

You are, of course, confused. Surely she wasn't THAT cruel in the past?

"Ahem...let's put this little one up for sale as well, cousin."

"Yes..." Thorn wistfully looks at her prized, trophy boy leave. "Put them up here." The haughty dark elf, now enamored with her first personal body slave, doesn't even pay attention to any of you. Both of you are shocked to see Thorn act like a ditzy schoolgirl watching him leave.

It's a miracle indeed. Of course, your spirits sink when Rose turns to you and motions you to lean to a pole. Your hesitation makes her frown and pull you.

You shiver, your hands are bound behind your back with flexible leather cuffs, and the small rope around your balls are gently squeezing your cock to full erection. Trying to blank your mind, you try to look forward and ease your mind...it's not easy.

Moreso when she leaves you all there, some tied to poles, some to each other and goes off to manage the shop. Now you are helpless, put up for sale like a puppy or a stud horse. Your friends are quiet and likewise immobilized, awaiting what fate was coming to them as a helpless human for sale in a monster market.

Time passes in the monster-city, monsters, their servile humans, and wonders and horrors pass right next to you. Your nudity enhances your helplessness, now you understand the meaning of helplessness and captivity. Who will be "buying" you? What is your future? How much have you been through? A young man's hormone-addled mind just fails to comprehend it all; so you stand exposed on the marketplace as if everything is a wild dream...

Your blood freezes when a group of loud and noisy shoppers, a wolf-girl and several orc-girls carrying military attire, rough and tumble their way across the market, stopping to gawk at the wares: namely, you.

Your price tag seems to interest them. You and your friends are approached by orc-girls, monstergirls who look almost human save for pointy ears, slightly hairier body, more muscle and a generally stronger, less smart appearance.

"Lookie girls, fresh humans for sale!"

"Oooh, some of them are cute hunks!" An orc girl, wiping her mouth with her arm after downing a beer, passes the sales pen, only to be challenged by your captors, Dark Elves frowning at them.

"No window shopping girls, these are prime humans. If you're not paying, walk away." You are beet red, looking down in shame, hoping the ground could swallow you. Prime merchandise, huh?

Your friends however, look blankly, some of them growing hard at the spectacle, evoking another cheer from orc girls.

The orc grins at Rose's warning. "We only take human husbands we defeat anyway. You black elf cunts are something though, to put'em up for sale like goats. Poor things." They laugh drunkenly, leering at you and your friends before leaving. "I'd keep these cuties for my harem!"

"Fucking Orc raiders." Rose growls. Turning to you, she bottlefeeds each of you some water and sighs. "Sorry boys. I'm sure someone decent will come to buy and take you home. Just think of the easy life you'll live, concubine lads of monster ladies looking for a bedwarmer, all the happiness and good life." She winks at you. "Believe me, you got to hit rock-bottom to get ahead in life." Well...some words to remember...

It's not easy. But the thought helps. She is convinced it will only get better for all of you from now on.

You hope. The worst part is the arousal. Your painful erection is noticed by her, and sighing, she lowers herself to your crotch...you close your eyes...

Only to feel a strangling feeling around your balls. She ties up your testicles with a small band! Looking up, she smiles apologetically even as your crotch is on fire.

"Sorry, can't risk accidents. Spare your seed for your new owner's essence needs, boys."

Woe is you. Now a stud pet with restraints like SQUEEZED BALLS to boot, watching the cool air caress you as monsters pass next to you without noticing. You try to think of your future, and some sort of happy end to this.

Some time later, you notice someone approaching. A lady in a blue-white kimono, with icy eyes and air around her: a Yuki-Onna, whose presence thankfully cools your blood and your painful buildup on your balls subside, accompanied by a young fox-girl, a young minx who giggles and has an air of playful teasing when she passes you by, the backside of her kimono sporting several, whirling, fluffy tails. It's a sight to behold even when tied to a pole like cattle to be sold.

The Kitsune's eyes twinkle playfully when she sees the poor naked boys before her, and you can see tiny fangs protruding between her lips.