Dark Elf's Shirohebi Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because...

...the human youth had worked hard.

One year earlier...

Out of a sense of fear of family, he had thrown himself at the dark elf's feet when his family was surrounded by monstergirls raiding the village. Pleading hard and long, he had done anything, promised everything so that they would not be seperated, clinging to the armored woman's knees. He was livid and terrorized by tales of what dark elves did to human villages and their inhabitants.

Perhaps in another universe he'd be mocked, seperated amongst screams and sold away.

Surprisingly, the dark elf had listened with a patient look even as her underlings had prepared to strike him...and nodded.

"Their wellbeing is your responsibility." He and his family was pushed together, tied together and marched off to their village. Their fears, short-lived, luckily deflated.

Laurent had kept his word. As did the mysterious raider woman. Taken to the Dark Elves' village, the humans were not seperated or treated horribly. Work was hard, but they were fed and treated accordingly. A year had passed, harvest was taken, farms worked and surrounding hills were mined. He had adapted to his new life, as did his family, who were always peasants under someone's lords since eternity.

Of course, his puberty was not helping. All around, dark elves, almost all of them females with domineering but beautiful appearances, clad in armor and leather apparel that bordered on lewd, was torture for his body. Plus they cared little for modesty or opinions of others. Once Laurent walked in to deliver one of his owners' dinner, only to see her stark naked, with a bored expression, wave him in from a bath.

"Put it here."

...Laurent was frozen. Completely naked, the Dark elf relaxed in her bath, waving him in while she scrubbed her body gently, her full breasts poking out of the water, dark orbs with pinkish nipples pointing up.

"What?"

She sneered, her breasts in full view, reclining in her bathtub. "Get back to work, boy, or i'll tell the overseer you are slacking." She chuckled as he left with a furious blush and straining pants. "And no jerking off before lights out! I can smell it during the day damnit!" She had shouted extra loudly for shits and giggles, prompting him to have the morning bath before anything happened like a mother.

Dark Elves around him laughed, inflaming his shame a thousandfold.

His flushed behaviour and excuses made them chuckle silently every time he delivered something or served them. And the dark elves knew how to make fun of him: delivering superficial beatings over slights... His ordeals were many:

Orders of fetching drinks that always were too few or took too long, "Who is prettier, her or me?" contests and regardless of the answer, some humiliating punishment that left him with a tent in his pants and cackling dark elf women who eyed him not with maliciousness but with a knowing smile, and a collective nudge.

Not today.

Today, even his overseers were strangely civil and kind with a knowing look. The day passed quickly, and easily.

He was hungry, but had to skip dinner to finish his chores. Now his stomach was grumbling, but he had to walk sullenly to his quarters, his own bedroom given due to his hard work.

Pushing the wooden door, he found his Dark Elf overseer, a young woman who gazed at him impassively.

"You haven't been at mess hall. You have your dinner brought to your room. Eat and go to bed."

He blinked incredulously, bowing. "Thanks mistress." The dark elf merely nodded.

--

It was a sumptuous plate with a lot of delicacies. Laurent blinked in surprise, and slowly tucked in. It was a tiring day, and soon, sleep came over him. Stripping completely nude, he lay in his bed, and sighed in relaxation under the blankets.

Young slaves were discouraged clothes in off-duty time: a tool to make them feel defenseless and reduce their inhibitions. In privacy and summer, all slaves who were not too old were almost entirely nude. Overseers loved the sight of nearly naked human women, completely defenseless, wearing collars and subservient, laboring nude in their gardens, naked men following them around. Plus it was fun to slap a laboring human slave's bottom, only to have him/her flinch and look back helplessly.

Of course, the dark elves stocked bedrooms with blankets accordingly.

Laurent's tortured dreams of hot candles and leering purple eyes and chuckles were more vivid that night. In his dreams, soft whispers covered his body, slowly lifting him up to the clouds. a silky hand touched his chest, lowering-

"You sounded like you were enjoying yourself."

He jolted awake.

It was the dark elf woman that bought his family when they hugged each other in fear 2 years ago. She motioned them to follow her to a small cottage next to her large home, brusquely explaining their duties and telling them that they will be fed and cared for if they obey. The family nodded in fear, only to earn a chuckle and assurance of wellbeing if they cooperate.

There she was, towering over his bedside. She was wearing sleeping robes, her hair tied in a bun on her head, her amethyst eyes glowed with fire, long, ebony limbs lit in candle light to a shade of purple. Gently she pulled a small chair and sat next to him.

"Sleeping well?" she whispered quietly.

Laurent shot up like a bolt, only to be slapped down.

"I asked you a question." The slap was soft and without malice. She was gentle for some reason. Laurent had a good idea.

"Y-yes mistress."

"Good." The dark elf grinned at him. "I assume you dreamt of good things...right?" She pointed at the covers which showed a defenseless tent peg, so to speak with a grin.

Laurent's face was on fire. His owner, a monster, a dark elf, had him under lock and key, and now, was nearly naked towering above him. Quietly she nudged him to slide to the left, next to the wall. Laurent's heartbeats rose to a crescendo when his mistress, superior, owner and captor's soft body, defenseless, snuggled up next to his.

"How are you, Laurent?" She quietly asked him, her warm body next to his. Amiably, she started small talk. "How are you feeling?"

He gulped, realizing how dry his mouth was: "I'm...fine,master...mistress..sorry." He stammered.

The dark elf chuckled. "It's alright. Tell me, how is your family? Your two sisters? They act utterly terrified when overseers are around..." She asked, twirling her white hair around her index finger as a lazy leg slid over his.

"T-they are alright. They are just afraid of..." He tried to concentrate in spite of his stiffening manhood.

"Me?" She raised an eyebrow. He nodded quietly, making her sigh and chuckle.

"I do not mistreat my own property, and I don't bite. Tell them they can talk to me if something is bothering them, short of..."

"Freedom?" Laurent made puppy eyes, making her sneer.

"Yes. Unless someone can buy five farmhands from me, out of the question. Even so...why? Believe me, boy. Life under my lash is something you will not regret." It was alien to him, alien, to maintain such a morality.

Yet he had to obey, and she was almost...caring.

"So...You and your family are alright. Good." Her breath tickled his ear. "That pretty much explains what all human men get when their bellies are full and their worries are clean."

Her hand pointed to his erection under the blanket, chuckling when he tried to hide it.

"THAT, is what you men are all about, isn't it?" The stinging question was softened with an addition: "Not that I mind."

Laurent had no answer, and simply smelled and watched his owner lying inches apart from him.

"Did I cause it?" Her teeth gleamed the whitest ivory, shining in contrast to her ebony skin. Laurent nodded slowly, making her laugh like a songbird's chirp, sweet to his ears as honey wine.

"Good." She shrugged her robe off, making his manhood twitch again. "Then you are a healthy young man with healthy urges. That is good." The monster-woman's body was a statue of perfection, breasts too large for her species towering above his sight, hips that were childbearing of the finest sort, and legs that slid around his waist and losing no time to nestle next to his straining cock as she sat down next to him, the poor manhood only covered by a patch of blanket for some old time modesty's sake.

"There is no shame in this. I own you, and you deserve some...attention for your good service." Laurent watched her in dumb muteness, her mouth approaching his vision.

"Relax, Laurent." The voice came as a whisper to her: his nose tickled as her lips touched his.

His first kiss was gentle. A monstergirl, a dark elf; a creature who wasn't technically human stole his first kiss, lips that tasted like berries with a smell of alcohol, indicating she must have drunk a lot earlier.

Both softly masticated each other's lips, the dark elf chuckling throatily in his mouth with more ticklish feelings. Loud smacks echoed across the bedroom, music to Laurent's ears.

Laurent saw her shift her body above his, generous breasts filling his face, and softly, mouth.

"Enjoy." She gently petted his head, guiding a soft, purple nipple to his mouth to be sucked and kissed. The warm ticklish kisses on her bosom was the fruit, her reason for moaning and squeezing his head.

"Good boy...be gentle..."

The soft orb filling his mouth was

Slowly she lined up her waist with his, revealing her womanhood in the candlelight. Her pussy, a pink slit glistening with juices had a tiny triangular tuft of white hair just above it leant on his cock, its heat even perceivable in the hot room. She nestled on his crotch, sighed, and stared staring at him.

"You know what I am going to do?" The Dark Elf smiled sweetly, which made Laurent utterly, and completely dumbfounded. "I'm going to sit like this."

A moment later, the dark elf chuckled at his expression of disappointment.

"What...?"

The tormented boy's expression was like fine wine, his cock nestled between his body and hers, rubbed by silky ebon flesh leaning on it.

"But..."

"But what, Laurent? I cannot read your mind..." Her teeth gleamed like pearls with a wide grin. "Are you giving me orders?"

"No mistress!" His response was hurried and fearful. "But...aren't you?..." His indecisiveness and helplessness amused the Dark Elf. Time for a small game:

"Beg." She purred, smiling slowly. Laurent finally let go of his inhibitions.

"I want nothing but this! Please take me!" He whimpered, completely mindbroken. His owner laughed wildly, throwing her head back.

"Hahahahaha! Oh Eros, human men are so easy. I miss the time Svartalfar men were around sometimes. You are all like puppies that I can't bear to swat away..." She looked like a cat that had cornered the mouse.

"Beg. Again." Dark Elves had a love of "breaking" people.

Laurent spoke in a single breath, pent up, finally exhausted after a year of labor and frustration. "Please, RAPE ME mistress! I am helpless and in pain! Have mercy!"

The dark elf laughed louder and louder, wiping her tears. "Human boys are SO sweet when they break! Fine, Laurent. Let's begin... How can I say no, I am a bitch with a conscience!" Laughing, she squeezed his lean chest with her strong, ebon fingers, and finally tossed her robe in a soft, silky wave, sending another jolt of shock across his body and revealing herself in all her glory, nude.

"Don't even think I'd befoul my mouth with that though." Her smirk hid a mischevious spark in her eye before initiating sex.

Slowly she leant forward, lifting her hips and starting to engulf his throbbing member. Laurent gasped and threw his head back, sinking on the bed with the dark elf mounting him, his cock sinking deep into her warm, silky canal. She let out a long, quiet moan and pressed her hips onto his.

His cock felt like sliding into a soft, wet velvet sheath.

It was as his dreams told him. Copulating with a monstergirl felt heavenly, much better than masturbating: not because the skin around his member felt better, but somehow, the very moment his member sank into her, a warm, invigorating rush of energy flooded in his heart. Demon energy.

If "fucking" would be considered as an active verb, it was her fucking him in this position. That, and his helplessness, utter captivity and his life as a slave made his owner fill with joy.

The Dark Elf laughed as she mounted her with gentle hip movements: "Look at your face. I love human men going insane when they touch my pussy. Seriously, you are all..." She gasped as his cock hit a certain spot. "...easy to use." Slowly she kept fucking him, gently, and sensually with gyrations.

Thrust by thrust, Laurent felt his crotch come aflame. His owner, raider and now captor treated his family well; now he was being treated to a night of his dreams. Of course, the soft, silken tunnel that sheathed his cock, its wet, squeezing motions made him lose control, groaning, and screaming, unload his seed with a shuddering wave of pleasure inside the monster-woman. Her eyes were something to behold,

"Hey! Coming so soon?!"

She chuckled and shook her head, body glistening. "You better know how to control it, boy. Premature ejaculator slaves aren't worth much." Even so, she kept slowly pumping her hips. "I'll let that one go...probably you were pent up." Laurent nodded, exhaling slowly with a deep apology, which she nodded away.

"Let's try again."

**

The dark elf was merciless, using pain and pleasure simultaneously to completely control a man, break his will and even make him loyal, Laurent learned quickly. Kisses, pinches, bites, foot-caresses and even slaps stimulated his poor peasant brain to orgasms he could not comprehend.

Moreover, she started softly bouncing on him. The creaking of the bed, along with the moans and screams around him, started to overload his innocent mind. Dark Elves' evening pastimes was to copulate with their slaves, male or female, who deserved it.

As the tempo increased, Laurent started moaning and gasping, his cock tormented to another, another orgasm.

"Cum for your owner! Cum!" Dark Elf laughed.

After the third time, Laurent screamed. The oversensitive poor organ he had was tormented enough, only to make his owner, his mistress, laugh mischeviously as he shuddered, his balls wrung dry to squirt a last time into the warm, voluptuous body of the dark elf who was locked with him in coitus. Her body, sculpted to perfection, drank every bit of his essence dry.

Leaning on his neck and delivering a breathy kiss, she muttered the words that explained everything:

"Happy birthday."

He was 18.

Laurent sighed, tearfully happy, and sank on the bed. He spoke in all earnestness, making her dominating owner, and her first bedmate smile wide, smile brightly:

"Thank you mistress..."

"Good boy."

Purple lips adorning an ebony face kissed his forehead, smelling of sweat and feminine tang. The Dark Elf was glad; his virginity fresh out of preteen years was hers, her womb full of essence. He'd make an ideal slave, lover, and a family man for more human slaves for a long, long time. If she was lucky, a father for a future dark elf.

"Also..." She filled two wine cups, offering one.

"You'll be married and mated with a human woman ; I want you and her to breed."

He stirred, looking up in interest and surprise. "Oh?"

The dark elf nodded and smiled: "I hope you like southern women. Remember the black-skinned beauty I bought from a Qadimi merchant coming from Nubia? The one you helped him unload his ivory?"

Laurent listened, making a sound of realization. "Her."

A scared looking black girl who was just an adult, tied, brought in a rope leash around her neck and following the bedouins in fear, clad in a simple loincloth, teary-eyed, made to prepare everything in their camp and treated like a dog, her owners earning glares even from the jaded Thorn clan overseers.

Laurent had spent a long time gazing at her as the Qadimi merchant pointed out at the girl, blacker than the dark elves and bargained with exaggarated hand gestures. The dark elf had bought her and put her to work with the women. As days passed, the formerly shocked and traumatized girl was more cheerful than before, but her back was scarred from whiplashes. Roses had "tsk"ed and shook their heads at her wounds whenever they saw her. They were sure she didn't earn any of these.

"Yes. She kept eyeing you all the time and asked me last week, if she...." The dark elf took a gulp of wine. "...could be married to a white boy and learn your tongue to get used to living here." It was impossible to persuade the dark elf otherwise.

Laurent nodded, accepting his fate and new wife. "As you say, mistress."

"Mhm... I'm glad you accepted early..." Her purple eyes gleamed with an alien mischeviousness, and she clapped.

Laurent froze...now???

"Johari!"

Laurent's eyes widened. "W-wha...now?" He tried to recollect himself and sit up, his body at least reasonably covered. A second later, the door opened by a black, timid hand of a human girl.

It was her.

A human girl from deepest south, skin like darkest chocolate, gleaming without blemishes, with the face of the cutest female appearance he could imagine, with black, clever but scared pair of eyes, set on a petite face crowned with curly, well-braided hair typical of her people. Naked to the skin, she entered with a hand covering her breasts, another her groin.

"Hands off! Let him see your charms." The Dark Elf spoke, making her cross her hands behind her instinctively.

"Good girl."

She wore nothing on her body but a soft leather, azure-painted collar on her neck, and a small pearl stud on her left ear. Her completely naked body was exposed to the bright lamplight, making Laurent gulp uneasily even after the amazing experience he had. Her breasts were pert, small with painted nipples: Dark Elves liked to tattoo, paint or adorn their prettiest girls, slave or free.

She was naked, her ebony skin glistening, round hips and still a lithe body, hands knotted before her, entering with the greatest hesitation Laurent saw. Her little mouth opened, revealing a tiny tongue and pearly white teeth, forming a shy, awkward ...

"H-Hello."

"Come in girl, time for both of you to get comfy." The Dark Elf woman grinned, tapping the bed next to Laurent.

Slipping past the shy black girl, without another word, the dark elf left, chuckling to herself noticing he started to grow hard again at his approaching exotic bedmate. She bid both good night, and closed the door, already hearing half-attempted chatting in Common Tongue and giggling from their room, soon to be replaced by moans, and bed-creaks...

"Human men. I swear, feed them, care for them and the first thing they want..."She went to sleep in her own room, unaware of the irony.

--

Year of the Serpent, 502.

We landed at the Dark Elven trade port of Rosenburg. The journey was very fast with divine winds at our back but what we encountered, was most disagreeable. The slave labor using humans reeked back from barbaric ages of earliest Yamato kings. The pretty western humans we saw looked like sad, beaten dogs laboring for the monsters' luxuries...except one individual's clan.

The kuro-erufu yokai were cruel taskmistresses that caught humans and made them work. Apparently two clans exist: Roses and Thorns. Thorns seem to be really cruel, seperating families and not caring about their pains. Already a few rebellions were mentioned, thinning their numbers brutally, even costing them an entire island with massacres: Humans are ingenious at that. Hurt them, and it comes to bite you hard.

Roses apparently are less disagreeable. They keep their humans, still as slaves, but show reverence for their lives and familial ties. They chastise and punish, but never to cause extreme pain, and reward good behaviour with a life almost same as their owners. Their humans are same with Lescatian peasants in living quality, with mandatory reduction of...modesty and privacy. And the way I see it... some are far too friendly with their human slaves. The way I saw our host's cook smile and give extra dessert to a tiny dark elf girl, the way he doted on her hinted on a cultural taboo of breeding with ningen.