Dark Elf's Shirohebi Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would it be kad karma if I bought a human from here? I will ask our lady: one of the men sullenly tied to a post almost smiled at me. He was so cute, with handsome exotic features of the West, hair like gold and eyes of purest ametyst... The vile slave trading dark elf told that she had him taken from a destroyed village's ruins and it was a good investment.

I shouldn't drink sake. It gives me ideas about that young man. I barely said no when the dark elf trader offered me to inspect his body thoroughly. Though I know one thing: Western people shave, I'll say no more.

I think I will ask my Lady to buy him out...maybe she will let him come with me? Maybe I will buy more than one. And a few girl servants. Why not? they'd live far better with me.

Ai Shoigu, Blue Oni scribe.

--

A single shirohebi split from the unpacking party from Zipangu, and slowly slithered across town, drinking in the bittersweet atmosphere of cruelty, and beauty. It felt like the stories she read, only the women weren't so secretly happy about their bondage: real life felt much more harsh. Looking around, the shirohebi slithered across a sleeping human slave, who tried to hide himself amongst the pile of blankets and textiles. The poor wretch had curled up, sleeping quietly, obviously exhausted from his labors.

His face was handsome, but looked malnourished. The white-scaled snake-girl looked at her with pity, her crimson eyes taking the color of pink for a moment. Slowly, she coiled gently next to him, adjusting her white kimono and asked with a soft, timid voice:

"What is your name, gaijin?"

It was a timid voice that could barely be heard woke Benny from his sleep after working hard for Shrike Thorn. In panic, he flailed to his feet, a wretch clad in poor clothes.

"I wasn't sleeping, Mistress!" He repeated as if he was answering to a general.

The Shirohebi 's red eyes blinked in surprise. He was a handsome young man who looked like he has seen better days.

"But you were..." The melancholic voice and the accent was like sweet music to his ears. The creature before him was kindness incarnate, a white skinned Lamia which had red eyes, whitest hair he could imagine and wearing a kimono.

"Please don't tell Mistress Thorn." He whimpered, looking down...

**

Thorn was a harsh mistress. Sadly Benny was sold to her, of all misfortunes. After being taken in a slave raid by Dark Elves, the poor militia lad knew he stood no chance to the monster-women who surrounded the village

He was the only militiaman, barely 18 that was on the guard tower when he noticed a magic fire erupt on the treeline. That gave him the moment he needed to pull the warning bell and signal the gate to be bolted as panicked peasant women and children started running towards the town temple, where the marketplace was also located. Luckily, a cart train had been waiting for the trade goods to be transported. Kicking the pottery aside, the peasantry left the riverside village in a panic, driving like madmen when the dark elves started burning down the gate.

Benny and a few men were the only remaining humans when the gate burned down.

Kicking the gate, a dark elf woman led the other young dark elves into the fray, each carrying maces, swords and shackles. Benny's blood froze when he heard their leader laugh cruelly.

"Bind the women and children firs-"

She never got to finish her words before a small ceramic pot exploded in her face, thrown from a tower. Apparently it was full of water, and holy, which...did nothing.

"DEUS VULT!" A warcry shattered the dying silence.

The desperate defenders drew swords and charged like wolves. The Dark Elf leader sighed as she drew her sword, wiping her face of the... water.

"Holy water? What the fuck, am I a vampire?" She chuckled to herself, steeling herself before the warhost.

"You human bitches just made my day."

However, the first sword blow nearly severing her arm made her rethink that attitude. Still, she and her raiders had the advantage of numbers, and monster blood that simply closed wounds faster. Swinging her blade downwards on a knee, she knocked the man who attacked her, and let out a shrill warcry. Thus, man and monster crashed into each other in swords.

**

In the end, two score men were beaten, badly injured. The Dark Elves were likewise, wounded and in need of care. The entire raiding party had their spirits sunk, looking at the abandoned town: this wasn't even a victory, and the Rose clan girls started feeling uneasy at the prospect of taking away single people like this. Their matriarch had told them to herd families and keep them together as incentive, contributing to their wealth, and loyalty of their human slaves.

Many had grown with human fathers and slaves who were like family to them.

"We 're not going to kill them, are we?" A young Rose Dark Elf asked hesitantly.

"Oh they are going to wish they died!" Shrike's voice was full of fury, her dark skin flushed so that her long, pointy ears almost glowed red. "Keep these men, I'm taking this boy." She pointed at the injured Benny, and kicked him with her long, leather boots on the liver. Even her Thorn underlings winced.

"So, you think you saved a lot of people, boy?" Her glare was returned with the rebellious cold fury of the human militia boy. It wouldn't do to stand down when that human kid had outwitted her. The Dark Elf woman took out the signature weapon of her kin, the whip, swinging down.

"You little shitbird!" The whip exploded on his back, making him cry out in pain. "Bastard, bitch-boned, Allfuckingfather's ass-kisser!" All her underlings made wincing faces at the spectacle, even the cruelest Thorn Clan Dark Elf pursed her lips at the prospect of damaging potential merchandise, or farmhand without provocation. These creatures were as sentient as them.

"He is kind of cute though. Shouldn't damage him like that without provoca-." One of the dark elves commented, seeing him cry. Another of her compatriots nudged her, interrupting. "Shh!"

"That.*smack* Bitch *whip* is why the fuckers ran *crack* away! Now we won't carry a whole village of humans back to farm for us!" For a well full 5 minutes, the wrathful matriarch of the Thorn clan repeatedly kept whipping until the poor human lad started breaking down in tears.

At the end, she was covered in sweat, her human victim a miserable pile of sobs. She kept panting, her body exhaling wisps of demonic energy imbued mists not unlike a monster-woman in estrus. Other dark elves looked at each other in confusion and disapproval as Shrike grabbed the boy and started throttling him.

"Listen, bitch. I am Shrike of the Thorn clan and you are my slave. Do all I say and maybe i'll feed you enough not to starve. Dawdle at work and I swear I'll rip your balls off!" Benny couldn't answer: the angry dark elf woman had punched him into unconsciousness by then.

"Load the men. Let's see if we can get a decent price of them from my cousin. I'll keep the little fucker for my entertainment."

Benny's blood froze as he fainted. Entertainment? He had fainted in tears as he and his companions were dragged towards the shackles.

**

"So, that's pretty what happened." Benny spoke with the shy Shirohebi. "Then she whipped me until she felt satisfied, and gave me to the Overseers to put to work."

"That's horrible." The Shirohebi's eyes were full of tears. Benny nodded:

"She only stopped when I screamed for mercy and kissed her feet." He was broken, which tore Yuki's heart. "The Overseers weren't as cruel as her. They wore the same Thorn chestplates but as long as I did what I was told, I was fed and cared for, at least, though they treated me like a pet mule or horse... I think the other humans were bought by the other dark elves and settled down in those quarters over there..." He pointed at a slave quarters, neat little cottages that was far better than his cell. The Shirohebi's white hair blew in the wind as she turned to look with melancholy.

"Roses?" She asked.

He nodded weakly. "Thorn wanted me for herself to poke and abuse every time she was angry. Every time something happened, she just slapped me."

The Shirohebi's teary eyes glowed. "May I at least heal your hands? They look hurt." He nodded shyly. Softly holding his hands, she started chanting in Zipangu language and a soft, blue glow covered his hands. Benny felt a cool draft wash over them, his hands' flesh knitting, healing the abuse he received earlier.

Both beings, monster and human, held hands and prayed silently for healing, one pair of eyes were watching them silently from afar. She held her chin thoughtfully...and smiled. The Shirohebi's eyes gleamed with interest in the blond, blue eyed boy hinting at being lovestruck. Already the Dark Elf sensed a way to exploit the Zipangu delegation...

"Gaea?" She called the docile, slightly overweight human woman she owned. She was at her side in an instant, ruddy cheeks flush from work.

"Oui Maitresse?"

"Tell our guests they can use our lodging for a week...I have some business to attend..."

**

And so, one week passed in Rosenburg where the delegation sat, ate, bargained at the marketplace, and planned.

The Ryu had already sensed the unease of her smallest handmaiden, the one especially brought here amongst the pain to see slavery is not a good thing. Time to bargain:

The slaves of the dark elf village were brought to stand before the apprehensive Ryu, who did a perfect act of keeping a stern face when her heart bled. Men, women and children looked in curiosity at the magnificent dragon lady who looked apprehensive... Certainly such a creature would have ulterior motives...right?

Respectful but worried, the human farmers waited for their fate.

"So, you want them seperate or whole? Personally their wails give me a headache if you separate families but...well... you break them in easier." Shrike shrugged, sending the huddled humans into another wave of sobs and embraces. Pria looked at the dragon lady with a gaze that spoke of a human idiom of:"Not this shit again." And shrugged.

"Whole families."

"You sure? The little fucks' maternity yearning makes them work less effic-"

The Ryu lady's eyes flared crimson, and both dark elves recoiled from a flashing light gathering around the draconic woman's features.

"YES. You see, kuro-erufu-ojou-sama, it would be a disaster otherwise. Disasters happen, no? Disasters as bad as this flood plain receiving Sea Goddess Hime's embrace. It would be horrible that this mansion would be washed away...This mansion built on the toil, heartache and suffering of so many others...." Finally her patience ran out, forcing her to speak in short sentences as her teeth chattered. Both Dark Elves blinked, as another thundercloud rumbled in the distance.

The softer dark elf noticed that the slaves' cries stopped, and the humans watched the lady with shock and awe. Their eyes started to twinkle in hope: this creature wanted them all.

Then Pria remembered that Ryus were, terrifyingly powerful beings in shape of serpentine dragon-ladies. Laughing nervously, the dark elf tried to dampen the tension:

"My cousin is overburdened due to her hard work. Just let's keep this trade on my representation, it would go smoother...may I see what you can offer in return?"

The noble Ryu nodded and snapped her fingers, prompting her Shirohebi aides to slither, and return from the ship, bring a dazzling array of gifts, coins, and clothes. The bitter Dark Elf rolled her eyes in boredom at the sight of textiles, but her gaze returned hungrily at the pile of exotic coins, vases and elixirs...

...whereas Pria Rose's eyes gleamed at the clothes and the perfumes.

"You see. Two thousand pounds of gold, ginseng for fertility and virility, ginger and silks... These are vases broken, then re-assembled with gold and resin paste" The Ryu gently started explaining and counting her wares. "Healing and fertility potions, and gold necklaces from Ponape Island's shark-folk..." She pointed towards an extremely shiny white gold jewelry.

"What's that dress?" Pria leaned, picking up a fold of cloth.

"You mean the cheongsam? It's one of our national dresses. I am sure its azure sheen would complement your hair and eyes, lady kuro-erufu."

The Dark Elf woman smiled, and picked up one layer of clothes.

"Lovely. I think me and my servant Gaea could use one."

"You'd dress a human wretch in imported clothes?" Shrike's eyes grew. "What a waste." She glared at the human woman carrying and serving the dark elf's drinks at her side. Her sister, the Rose clan matriarch maintained relations with humans above the "inferior human" norm. She already started suspecting things.

"She deserves it." Her human slave hugged the dark elf and thanked her. "You should try it dear." Shrike rolled her eyes and inaudibly gagged as the dark elf woman in robes hugged her human slave, rubbing her back.

"Is Hector alright, are the children healthy?" Her concern disgusted Shrike.

"Oui maitresse. The children started working with the Overseers at the wineyard" The girl demurely replied and folded the cheongsam. Her eyes twinkled a bit. Her look turned to melancholy seeing the trade scene again, however. "Um..."

"Don't worry. No one gets seperated from their family unless they want. That's my word." The dark elf answered as if sensing her emotions and sweeped the guest room. She nodded again, hurrying outside.

"Now." Pria clapped her hands. "You said you wanted wholesale servants. These are what we have. The rest I regretfully keep for the upkeep of our village, lady Dragon." She savored her wine, her black hands cradling the silver cup like a spider. "We need an appraisal of the trade goods minus the gold, and then I'm sure we can come up with a deal. Shall we start?"

She took out a book of accounting, and scales.

Ryu Asuka signaled to her aide, a Blue Oni with twin horns and a set of account books.

"Tell the humans to bring coffee. This will take some time."

--

Outside, Benny was working at the wineyard, carrying bucketfuls of grapes to the granary. His daily overseer, a young dark elf, was content smoking a pipe and smiling at him:

"s'ok. Just don't dawdle and I'll tell em you worked hard." She grinned at his erection, but knew she couldn't touch him. "Just work hard enough to be noticed." She kept reading her "Mamono Times" newspaper as he toiled.

"Benny must not fuck" became a running gag at the Dark Elven Town.

"Anyone makes my shit-stick-monkey-brain human come or satisfy, shares his bed...as HIS SLAVE!" Shrike roared at the overseers carrying him to the dungeon to slap a collar on.

"The only thing that'll get him off is his OWN hand! Not even other human serfs!"

Benny was tormented, picked and whipped indiscriminately.

--

"Hmm..." Pria's eyes scanned the haggled price. "I want to be honest, lady dragon...The numbers quite don't add up."

Shrike's shit-eating grin was visible, much to Pria's hidden disgust. "Well, c'est la vie, eh?"

"You want to buy wholesale, all my surplus serfs..."


"Slaves." Shrike added smugly.

"-and this will leave us undermanned. You still need a thousand gold coins, and you cannot give your ships because the humans would be in them...Hmm...Look..."

Pria donned a mask of utmost patience and understanding. "Let's be frank. I know what you'll do with these humans, most likely return them to Lescatie. Fine. I do not mind as long as you pay but...My sister here needs to be paid as well. And you yourself said you don't want families seperated, no?" She took another cup of wine.

"You need just a bit more. We are talking about hundreds of souls, and each of these scores of people would sing your praises honestly...but I am not running a charity here." Shrike looked at her sister in approval.

"I am a slaver, and a dark elf, pure and simple. But I am a reasonable woman, at least more than my cousin. You want to avoid misery and tears..." Pria snapped her fingers.

"...pay more, or settle for far less."

"And our dock waiting fees are quite high, miss." Shrike grinned evilly.

--

For some time, Asuka was in deep thought. The Dark Elves, being the cunning and foul monster-yokai, obviously wanted yokai slaves.

"Oh yes, we would buy some of your yokai as slaves." Rose added mischeviously, ignoring Shrike's confused gaze. "I could use a Red Oni for labor, or..." She stopped seeing the glare of Asuka's Red Oni and the stretching sound of her corded muscles.

"...one of these albino Naga I can't get my tongue around it..."

Her ebony hand pointed at the shocked handmaidens, who gasped and slithered close to Asuka in fear. Shrike chuckled and grinned evilly at their response.

Asuka was wrong: Rose *did* want a yokai: Shrike was merely being an obstructive ass for the sake of cruelty. Still, such little details mattered to her.

Luckily, heavens gave their aid in the form of a shivering white snake girl. Her youngest aide, Yuki, the youngest shirohebi was shivering with anticipation and curiosity, raising a hand, she slithered forward, white hair and scales glowing in the room's candlelight.

"Um, Lady Pria, do you accept my kind as payment?"

Pria grinned from ear to ear.

"But of course, sweet little snake. Are you for sale?" The dark elves smiled brightly, except Shrike who just sneered and turned away. This was an expected turn of events. The sweet young snake-waisted girl looked as if she was about to wilt, nodded and bowed.

"If my body and soul will ensure freedom for these poor souls..."

She prostrated on the ground, making Shrike's eyes grow:

"Please accept me as payment to free these people...on the condition...-"

Asuka, the regal Ryu just stretched upwards and spoke incredulously, her breasts barely held by her kimono:

"Yuki! That was not why I brought you here on this journey!"

The Shirohebi would have none of it, her cute, almond eyes teary and her face determined:

"I don't care! A Gaijin soul needs my help!"

Shrike's morose features twisted in a sneer. "First, I wont pay a coin for a white snake servant when I enjoy humans groveling around me. Second, why would YOU, a mamono racial sister, would-"

...

"Benni-san!" Yuki snapped. "I LOVE BENNI-SAN AND I JUST MET HIM LAST WEEK!"

...

Shrike's facepalm echoed across the room

"Why did I kind of have a feeling she'd say that..." Benny, Shrike's tortured plaything...

"Ah, my angry and cruel sister's plaything. I understand, Shrike." Pria grinned mischeviously, turning to the Ryu lady coiled on the large divan. "You see, lady Asuka, my cousin Shrike is more cheerful every time she drags Benny down to the dungeons to..."punish."... Already she is more cheerful, poor, poor Benny."

Shrike glared incredulously at her cousin.

"He must really...keep up with his physical chores. Besides, wasn't his punishment moved to the bedroom, cousin? Last time my servant Gaea saw you and Benny leaving your bedroom covered with sweat and panting..."

Bullseye.

Asuka, the gracious Ryu's eyes flashed with understanding, deciding to play along with the joke. "Of course...every woman has urges, it's only...natural...fufufufufu~" She giggled, covering her face with a fan coyly like an eastern court woman just to piss Shrike off.

The room rumbled with a growl that would put a wolf to shame. "Don't you ever play that line, Pria, my armor was too tight and the little runt helped to fix it in return for not getting beat-"

That was a far too wide an opening to pummel the racist dark elf's ego, Pria thought.

"Wait a minute, Shrike, dear cousin! Are you putting weight around your mid-section? You had complained of back ache and tender breasts earlier... you know what signs these are right? P-R-E-G-N-A-N-C-Y!" The older Dark Elf was having the time of her life, grinning from ear to ear.