Dark Genie Ch. 03

Story Info
Just like I like it.
2.7k words
4.51
18.4k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I started with her legs. As much as I wanted to start off with her breasts, I didn't have a problem working my way up. I planted small kisses on her left leg first then moved over to her right and followed the same process. I continued my path up to her knee and I even gave both of them a lick or two to gauge her reaction. She giggled. I rubbed my hands down her thighs as my mouth followed afterwards. I gave her thighs a couple of smooches and now she was moaning from pleasure rather than giggling. As I got closer to her lips, our breathing grew heavy from anticipation. I gave her thighs a kiss good-bye and pulled her hips closer to the edge of the bed.

It was time.

I gave her lips a lick and I heard her gasp. Encouraged, I licked her a few more times and she started wiggling. I ended up having to put her legs over my shoulders for better access. Eventually, her moans turned into pants and I thought I heard her say more Master, more Master as I did my best to work my tongue all over her vagina. It took her some time, but she also started secreting lovely juices that I eagerly lapped up. Incredibly, she tasted sweet with an undertaste of a pinch of salt. I paused for a breath of air and watched my genie's breast rise and fall. I think I made her come, I thought, gleefully.

I suddenly felt like this was a waste of time. My hormones were demanding to take things to the next level, even though my conscious said it bordered real close to being wrong. And, as if they were actually talking to me, my hormones reminded that this was MY genie who said that she'd grant whatever wish I wanted and desired whatever I desired. And with that, even my conscious jumped on board of the pursuit of pleasure.

As her panting went down, I redoubled my attack on her lips. At first, she froze from surprise, but the second after that, my genie was wiggling all over the bed. I almost ordered her to stop moving, but I soon saw it as a challenge and did my best to keep her in place. Without warning, she rolled over and I was trapped between her legs on the floor with her tasty lips right in my face. Don't mind if I do, I thought.

I grabbed her hips to lift myself even closer to her vagina the exact same time she sat on my face. The result of that was my tongue was forced into the hole I so hungrily longed for. I moved my tongue, albeit amateur style, and tried to get in as far as possible. She immediately whimpered, and if that wasn't the sexiest sound I just heard, I don't know what was. It sent me into overdrive as I wanted to here that sound again. I wanted to hear it no matter what I had to do. I wanted to hear it like it was the only thing that kept me alive.

Unfortunately, my tongue slipped out and the whimpering stopped not long after it. In a desperate attempt to get it back, I went back to licking her sweet lips. I couldn't reach her vagina with my hands since her legs had them pinned to the ground down to my elbows. As I furiously worked on getting that hole, my genie abruptly grabbed the bedpost and started grinding her hips into my face. I don't know what I licked, but if it made her act like this, then I needed to find it again. I licked all over her nether regions as she kept humping my face.

At one point, something bumped against my nose and reflexively, I latched on to it. As it turned out, it was her clit and that set her off like a fire hydrant. I mean seriously, I don't know if it was pee, water, or cum, but it drenched my entire face before it stopped. This girl is a squirter?! I thought. Is this what I wanted my dream girl to be? Okay, that was a yes, but that was just from licking!

As hot as that sounded, I don't think my genie is ready to go to phase two. If she got this wild from just licking, then I couldn't wait to see what happened when we actually have sex. Besides, judging from this angle she passed out, which was lucky for her, I guess. I, on the other hand, was awake but exhausted. I had a nasty headache, my neck was aching from being forced to stay in one position, my arms were throbbing from the weight of her legs pressing into them, my abdomen and back was sore from supporting my torso. However, I couldn't even feel my legs due to the absence of use.

A few minutes later, my genie woke up, yawning and stretching like it was morning. She looked around the room, as if something was missing. It took her a few minutes to remember that I was still under her and she hopped off me. Grimacing, I struggled to drag my body in a sitting position and even then, I could only leaned my head against the bed.

"Master, I'm sorry!" my genie cried. "I am not fit to be you genie!"

"What . . . are you . . . talking about?" I chuckled, still catching my breath. It seemed she already got hers.

"I disobeyed you twice when you told me to be quiet and when you told me to lay on the bed," she sobbed. "And on top of that, I hurt you! I am not worthy of being your servant anymore!"

So she was encouraging me for more, I thought. It pained me to shrug, but I did so anyway.

"I accept whatever punishment you desire." she submitted.

"For giving me the time of my life? That was incredible!"

"But Master! I disobeyed you, twice, and I hurt you. I must be punished!"

Not that I'm complaining, but I got a little bit annoyed. Not with my genie (never in a million years), but with the one who created genies. Why should she have to demand an unwilling Master to punish her? It really didn't make sense but at the moment, its not like I could do anything about it, as if I ever could.

"Okay, you're right," I agreed in mock seriousness, though it seemed like she couldn't tell the difference. "You did do a few things against my orders so I guess it does seem right to punish you for your disobedience. Lay on my lap, on your stomach, and don't move." She obeyed without a word, although she seemed to be taking this a bit too seriously. "Because you disobeyed me twice and hurt me in five different places, I'll give you fifteen spankings to remind you not to do it again."

I grabbed her buttocks and kneaded them to check out their actual firmness. She instantly flinched, but I ignored it. Once I had my full of feeling up her cheeks, I knew what I had to do. Regrettably, I raised my hand and with all my ferocity, I hit my genie's cheeks with a loud SMACK! She grunted while whispering apologies to me as I repeated the cycle fourteen more times.

I didn't want her to happen to look back at me and see a smile on my face as I spanked her, which was why I toyed with her cheeks in the first place. I didn't want her to think I enjoyed doing this. When I neared the last of the spanks, I noticed she had tears streaks going down her face. That's it, I decided. I did a quick one-two, then hoisted her up and had her straddle me.

"Don't ever demand that I punish you ever again," I ordered. "I will decide if you are to be punished, understand?"

She nodded as she silently cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back in an attempt to sooth her and eventually, she stopped crying. This is why I didn't want to punish her. Although she did disobey me, I wanted her to see that it didn't matter and that I already forgave her. It was a good thing that I gave her so few or she would have most likely told me to finish the act. This was another thing that I would change if I could. The punishment was for the master or mistress to decide if he or she wanted to, not the servant, slave, or whatever derogative name they call their genies.

"Oh!" my genie moaned. I looked at her in amusement.

"Are you trying to continue without me?" I asked.

"No, Master! It just felt good and I-" she started.

"Go on," I smiled, enjoying her embarrassment in getting caught.

"I . . . I . . . I thought you might need some help with that," she said, pointing at the tent in my pants.

"Hm, it appears I do," I smiled. "Well, since you noticed that, let's get right to it. I wish my clothes were off."

"Yes, Master," she replied, her eyes glowing. My clothes vanished like smoke and we were now both naked, staring at my 7 ¼ inch dick. "Master, I don't think that is going to fit inside me."

"You don't have to act like that," I sighed. "I know that you know that I don't like this size. And I know that you know that you desire whatever I desire and so forth and so on. So we both know we don't like this size, do we?"

"No, Master," my genie, whispered, caught red-handed.

"Which is why I want my dick to grow to 8 ½ inches."

"Yes, Master."

We both watched as I felt my dick, already hard, grow from its normal size to its new normal size. It felt a bit weird, as if my dick was made of clay and someone was lengthening the size, all the while keeping the same size of the width. No wait, scratch that, the width also expanded at least a centimeter or two so that now, not only was it bigger, it was also thicker as well. I looked up at her.

"I saw what you did there," I smiled. A flash of fear showed on her face. "I didn't say I didn't like it; besides, it means more fun for me."

I leaned in and did a quick peck on her lips. This, of all things, shocked her and she blushed intensely. Her blushes were driving my hormones crazy. I kissed her again, this time for a much longer time while I played with her lovely breasts. I gently squeezed and mashed them together, making her give off a sexy moan. I wanted her right then and there, but I told myself I'd get there after I got a taste of her nipples. I made a trail of licks and kisses from her mouth to her nipples, then sucked on them as if they had milk coming out of them.

However, it soon became hard to keep my mouth on my nipples as she started humping my dick. That problem was rectified immediately when she locked her arms around my neck, and I got a mouthful of her nipple and her delicious breasts. She also wrapped her legs around my waist and continued humping me. My brain was overloading with surprise as she kept moaning and panting, and I rolled both of us over and positioned myself at the entrance of every man's desires.

"Genie, I -" I began. I wanted to make sure she was ready before I took things to the next level.

"Master," she panted, reaching up for more kisses.

Forget that, I thought, this girl wants me and she wants me now! I eased into her entrance and we made a noise even I couldn't explain. I pushed gently trying to see how far I could go, but almost immediately, I hit an obstruction. My genie cried out in pain and I just about pulled out in case I severely hurt her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

"Are you telling me the truth?" I asked. I needed to know if she was lying to me in case I would get mad at her or if she just wanted to keep the flow going.

"Yes, Master," she answered.

"Then again, it wouldn't matter if you were lying to me or not," I thought out loud. "You would still be in pain. I wish you couldn't feel the pain of your virginity being taken."

"Yes, Master," she said, her eyes flashing, to which I just noticed had a hint of blue on the edge.

The moment the flash in her eyes were gone, I eased my way back inside her. Her muscles squeezed me while I slowly filled her all the way back up to her hymen. With a lusting push, I tore through her hymen and buried myself balls deep inside her. Only one word could describe this feeling I was getting: magnificent. Now I see why Louis and Nick said a vagina should be qualified as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It could literally be described as the best place to be.

She had me in a tight but soft grip, squeezing and rubbing me like she was applying lotion with her vagina on my dick, just without the lotion. I moved out and quickly plunged back in. There was no doubt about it now, it absolutely felt better when I moved. My genie had started moaning and whimpering again, encouraging me to go as fast as possible. I latched onto her breasts again, since they were practically begging me to, and tried, and failed, to get some milk out of them.

"Oh, Master! Master! Master!" she yelled.

My genie was also moving her hips, keeping in sync with me as well as giving my dick the best massage ever. I tried to get in a better position at one point, but I accidentally slipped on something and I ended up falling to the floor for the second time tonight. Of course, my dick fell out and was now threatening to soften due to the sudden drop in temperature. Serves me right for ruining such a good time, I thought. Unexpectedly, my genie crawled on top of me, as if she knew it wasn't over.

"Genie, I wish were on the bed," I requested.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

On the bed, I had her straddle me and start moving her hips back and forth. In truth, I wanted to see if she'd venture out and try to do some of the moves porn stars would do when they'd ride someone. And she didn't disappoint. She was now gyrating her hips uncontrollably and I believe she was picking up speed. I was getting very close and, judging how she just kicked it up a notch, I knew she was close, too.

"Master! Master! Master!" she cried, eyes tightly shut and lost to the world of pleasure.

My hands were currently idle and her breasts were unrestrained. I didn't like that. I grasped her breasts for dear life and gave her nipples a little twist. Abruptly, my genie froze and cried out in absolute pleasure. Her vagina was clenching me with such strength that I had no choice but to come with her. I filled her up in about three to four shots but still shot about five more after that. She collapsed on top of me, both of us panting and smiling, kissing each other every once in a while as my cum seeped out her vagina.

"That was amazing, Master," my genie grinned.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," I said, yawning afterwards. That took a bit too much out of me. Time to hit the sack, I thought. I wasn't a nude sleeper (it felt too weird) so I wished for my lower clothes back on. As I drifted off to sleep, I watched my genie return to her gaseous form and seeped back into the lamp. I guess it was a good thing I helped that lady today, I thought, before sleep overtook me.