Dark Genie Ch. 06

Story Info
Ask and if You Don't Receive, Just Take It.
2.6k words
4.2
10.7k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rare to find the Master bored. He was used to working on something. But, he just finished working on his paperwork hours ago and there were no new updates on the Matchmaker. The last report on her was the success of locating nine more genies and that it seemed she still hadn't noticed them following her, although they did have some trouble keeping up with her. That wasn't his concern, though and he left them to continue their assignment. And with that, he had nothing to do. Everybody but him was doing something productive. The rest of the day looked like it had nothing in store for him.

"Venus!" He called. She walked through the door almost immediately as if she was standing by the door, waiting to be called. "Do you have any information on the boy and his genie from Hawaii?"

"No Master," Venus replied.

"Are you able to sense any nearby genies or Masters?" he inquired.

"No Master," Venus answered. "That ability has not been unlocked yet."

"It was such a good ability," the Master said.

And he wasn't wrong. All the genies had sensor that could locate the closest genies by creating a transparent sphere that would continue to grow until it bumped into another genie. The Master caught the first eleven using that ability before the Matchmaker wised up to his antics and disabled that ability for all genies. If I hadn't been so careless, then this search would have been over years ago, the Master thought. He rubbed his temple to straighten out his thoughts and suddenly an idea came to mind.

"Venus, are you able to . . . detect recently made wishes?" the Master asked.

"I can try, Master," she replied. Her eyes turned red again she faced away from the Master and pointed at the wall. "A wish was made in that direction only an hour ago."

"Seriously?" the Master asked. "That short?"

"I can't give you any details about what the wish was about, though," Venus informed.

"Forget about the details, I don't care about them," the Master smiled. "Let's go. And keep up with that direction."

They went down to the garage where the Master's white Chevy Impala was parked. The Master put shades on Venus and ordered one of his drivers, Roland, to listen to the instructions Venus gave him. They drove off without hesitation and the Master wished they weren't noticed if they went above the speed limit. Venus muttered a low "Yes, Master," and the Master ordered Roland to step on it. Roland was a great driver, he was a former cab driver before he was jailed for excessive driving above the speed limit.

They wove in and out of traffic and nearly ran over at least ten people, and counting, before they got off the main road. Per Venus' instructions, Roland turned in to a neighborhood and kept driving until they came up to the house. Venus' eyes cleared of the red glow and she looked at her Master and nodded her head. The Master stepped out the car and Venus followed, knowing that if things didn't go according to plan, she would definitely be needed to take control of the situation. They stepped up to the house and heard music playing a bit too loud.

"Slumber party?" the Master asked.

"No, I hear water, Master. It must be a pool party," Venus observed.

"Venus, establish the telepathic connection," the Master ordered, as he knocked on the door. "We need to be ready if this Master doesn't accept my generous offer."

"Yes, Master," Venus nodded. "Master, out of curiousity, how do you plan on finding this Master?"

"Let me worry about that, Venus," the Master pondered. It didn't even take a second for him to think, the idea just popped up.

The link finished connecting just as the door opened and a girl in a red tight swimsuit stepped out. The Master restrained himself expertly and kept his eyes on her face although his eyes wanted to glue themselves to her breasts. She also had a magnificent light tan as if she was sunbathing.

'Venus, who is this girl?' He thought to Venus. Even though names weren't important to him, the Master wanted to be polite before he took her for himself.

"Yes?" the girl asked.

'Venus, put her to sleep,' the Master ordered.

Venus' eyes glowed beneath the sunglasses the girl would have dropped like a rock if it wasn't for the Master catching her. Coconut filled his nostrils as the girl leaned against him and his hard-on grew an extra inch.

'Put her in the car, and make sure Roland doesn't touch her,' the Master told Venus

She snapped her fingers and the girl disappeared from the front porch.

'Done,' Venus thought.

They stepped in the house and slowly walked towards the living room. It was a good looking house, but it looked a bit remodeled. Nobody was in the room at all, so the Master and Venus took a seat on the couch, knowing that the Master would walk through the room at some point. There were shrieks and laughter as the girls outside splashed around. They waited around fifteen minutes before the Master grew tired of sitting as wished for an accident to happen. Automatically, a scream went off and one girl began crying.

'These are young adults?' the Master asked, incredulously.

'Apparently, not that girl,' Venus replied. 'Master, one of the girls are coming inside.'

'Put her to sleep,' the Master yawned. Venus' eyes glowed, but they immediately turned off when she tried to activate the wish.

'It didn't work, Master,' Venus reported.

'Venus, severe the link connection,' the Master ordered. Time to get to work, he thought. Adrenaline automatically coursed through the Master's veins as he sat up straight and waited for the girl to come in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany went inside and retrieved a few towels for Ivy. If there was a more clumsier person than Ivy, then that would most likely be the end of the world. No one was more dumber than Ivy, not to mention she cries whenever she doesn't get her way. A spoiled brat, thought Brittany. She just a whiney, spoiled brat. Brittany knelt and wiped the blood and glass from her foot to get a good look at her cut. As it turned out, the cut was only a small one, one that didn't need a band-aid at all. Gruffly, she walked back inside and noticed a man and a woman sitting on her new couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who the hell are you?" she growled.

"Venus, lock the doors and put everyone in a deep sleep," the Master demanded. "They can wake up after we leave."

"Yes, Master," Venus complied and all the girls outside fell asleep.

"Venus," the Master growled. She rolled her eyes and the girls in the water were moved to the grass.

"You're a Master?!" Brittany asked, shocked.

"Yes I am," the Master nodded. Playing dumb, he asked, "Am I correct to assume you're a Master as well."

"Yep, but my genie calls me Mistress," Brittany smiled. "I guess you want to see my genie as well, huh. Donnie, get down here!"

A shirtless, overly muscled man came down the stairs and walked up to Brittany's side. Oh, this is going to be fun, the Master frowned. Donnie popped a few of his bones, obviously trying to intimidate the both of them, however, it only amused the Master a bit while Venus was unimpressed.

"This is Donnie," Brittany introduced, lovingly. "Oh! I didn't introduce myself did I? I'm sorry, my name is Brittany. What's yours?"

"Names aren't important at the moment," the Master answered. Brittany's smile temporarily faltered at the denial, but it came back as she shrugged it off.

"So then what are you doing here?" Brittany asked.

"I was informed that there was an ancient relic in this general area," the Master replied. "I thought it would be wise to see if I can find it and add it to my collection of ancient things. It's a hobby of mine, you see."

"In my house?" Brittany said. "My parents don't like to keep random old junk in the house. As a matter of fact, anything older than five years is sold off, except major items like the car or TV."

"Then it might have been thrown out," the Master thought out loud.

"Wait, why don't you wish your genie to find it?" Brittany suggested.

"She can't detect it,"the Master informed. Venus smiled on the inside, knowing the Master was a devious genious whenever he wanted.

"Donnie, locate the closest ancient relic to us," Brittany ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Donnie replied. His eyes briefly flashed yellow before stating, "The closest ancient relic is 2,037 miles away."

"I guess there is no ancient relic here," Brittany shrugged.

"No, there's one here all right. Just where would it be?" the Master pondered.

"You heard what Donnie said," Brittany frowned, "there isn't one here and Donnie doesn't lie to me."

"Can't," the Master corrected. "Donnie can't lie to you."

"So then why are you still here?" Brittany asked, uneasily.

"Because I believe we all know what I'm talking about," the Master answered.

Brittany put two and two together real fast. "You're here for Donnie, aren't you?"

Since the facade was no longer in use, the Master stood up and Venus followed suit. They all saw that the Master was a head taller than Donnie and Brittany suddenly realized the situation just went sour.

"You know, I can heavily compensate you for Donnie," the Master offered. "I could turn your life around 180 degrees if you give me Donnie."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can get that with Donnie," Brittany stated.

"Right. Of course you can," the Master said. He stepped back and said, "Venus."

Without warning, ceramic plates and bowls flew in from the kitchen and went straight for Brittany and Donnie. Brittany jumped out the way on impulse, leaving Donnie to be pummeled into the wall by the dishes. She ran back for her genie, but Venus eyes glowed and the rug beneath them sprung up and wrapped itself around Brittany, then slammed itself against the wall. Enraged, Donnie called for the books from the rooms upstairs and they flew straight for Venus. Like an expert, Venus stopped them in their tracks and sent them right back at Donnie.

"Donnie, get me out of this!" Brittany yelled.

His eyes glowed to do the wish, but Venus smacked him with a book and the wish was terminated.

"Fight back, Donnie! Kill them!" Brittany screamed.

He raised the dishes and used them to deflect the incoming books from Venus. An idea came to his mind and he made the lights come down on Venus. Unfortunately, she caught it and tossed it to the side. Donnie then reached for Brittany and made the rug uncurl and Brittany fell to the floor. He made the movies fly at Venus at wicked speed, but Venus caught them all and shot them at Donnie twice as fast.

Brittany ran and tried to tackle Venus but she slipped on a well placed movie case. The Master smiled. Of course he knew this might happen, so he knew that it would have been better if Venus learned to fight rather than justing wishing her to. Her hard work was clearly paying off. Donnie lifted Brittany behind him and they backed up as their opponents stalked them up the stairs. Instantly, Donnie sent a door down the staircase and Venus caught it. Unexpectedly, Donnie crashed through the door and fell on top of Venus.

She kneed him in the abdomen and kicked him off her. He flew back up the stairs with the broken door and snapped it in half. Sending them down, he then made the hallway light fall towards Venus. She blocked the first door piece, sending it into the living room, and used the other piece to block the hallway light. Donnie jumped again, but this time, Venus used the door piece to swat him into the living room. The Master looked at Brittany and smiled maliciously.

"You should've said yes," the Master told her. "I offered to pay you well and you rejected me. And if you must know, I always get what I want, no matter what anybody says."

"You're just a rich, little brat!" Brittany hollered.

"Name calling?" the Master grinned, keeping his ego in check. "I thought you were an adult."

"I am, but you're acting like a child," Brittany glared.

"We'll see who the child is," the Master laughed.

She heard a huge cracking sound in her room and, upon investigating it, she saw a huge hole in the middle of her room. She looked through it and saw Donnie had broken the floor piece in two and was struggling to keep the forks and knives Venus was controlling from cutting him. Brittany jumped through the hole and landed on top of Venus. She rolled out of the way as Donnie picked up a computer and sent it to finish Venus off. Venus, however, stopped it without even looking and sent it right into the wall. This had gone on long enough, the Master decided.

"Stop!" the Master ordered. Venus stopped fighting after she made sure Donnie wasn't going to attack her. "While I do not condone the abuse of women, I will make an exception if it gets me what I want."

He stepped towards Brittany and Donnie blew it. He leaped over Venus, made the stair post tear off and he made it go straight for the Master. The Master didn't even blink, he just raised his hand, caught it, and in a sweeping motion, he whacked Donnie across the face and sent him flying back across the room.

"Venus," the Master ordered. She dropped the floor piece she had picked up and walked over to Donnie. Grabbing his head, she forced his eyes open and stare into her own.

"I am the First! Obey me!" she demanded.

Donnie suddenly starting shaking uncontrollably. His limbs were strangely unmoving but his body was shaking with all it had. Brittany ran over to pull Venus off, but the Master caught her arm and pulled her back, then stood between her and the genies. Donnie's shaking soon stopped and in a monotone voice, he said, "I will obey."

Venus glowed her eyes and a painted box floated through the hole. It opened and Donnie evaporated and sucked into the box, then it closed. A satisfied smile spread across the face of the Master as he grabbed the box, victorious in today's mission. He was going to help Venus and let her lean on his arm, but she straightened up on her own. She was never the one to receive help, he thought. He heard a sniffle and noticed Brittany's face was contorting as she tried to fight her tears.

He felt no sympathy or pity for her. Her insults still ran through his mind.

"I wish for a mental connection, Venus," the Master said. To Brittany, he said, "And just so you know, I'm borrowing one of your friends to satisfy my insatiable hormones. She might be back sometime between a day to a year. Or I just might keep her forever."

"YOU MONSTER!!" Brittany screamed as the Master said as he led Venus to the door.

'Venus, I wish everything was as it was before we arrived,' the Master ordered, 'and that Brittany doesn't remember anything about having a genie.'

'Yes, Master,' Venus answered, eyes flashing briefly. He closed the door and led her to the car.

Sighing, he commented, "It feels good to destroy people's lives."