Dark Girl Dancing

Story Info
She was mysterious, beautiful...was she real?
2.4k words
20.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Her hands slid up his sides, traveling over his shoulders and up his neck to touch on either side of his face. She writhed against him, her slinky black dress riding up her thighs. And the music could not drown out his moans as he tilted his head down towards hers.

But she refused to meet his lips in that desperate aching kiss he was seeking. She turned around, facing everyone else on the dance floor, facing anyone who might be watching. And she began to grind into him.

She wasn't a go-go dancer type. She wasn't a stripper. What she did was ultimately more erotic and alluring. As she slid her soft slender cheeks up his thighs, towards his groin, then brought her cheeks down again, she caught on his bulging member as it tented his slacks.

He looked around, embarrassed by what she did, seeing if anyone was watching. No one was. He moved his hands to her hips, trying to hold her still, but she was too slippery, too wily to be held, and she moved away from him.

With one black-lacquered nail, she beckoned to him as she moved through the throng of dancing, bouncing bodies. Her darkly painted eyes never left his, and her body never stopped its grinding sway.

Watching her walk like that away from him, he could only think of how she had felt pressed against him, moving like that against his cock. He had to follow where she lead or risk never knowing how far it could have gone.

This wasn't what he had been expecting. He was the kind of guy who went to normal bars and picked up normal chicks. But his friends had said he'd love this place. And the girls here were pretty spicy from what he had seen. He hadn't expected to almost be attacked as soon as he walked out onto the packed dance floor.

There she was, beckoning him now. And he had to follow her through the crowd, eyes on those long curling fingernails. She led him to a hallway. And she led him to its end. Burgundy painted walls, black doors and a single bare bulb were all that stood between him and the girl in black.

Still she beckoned to him, her back up against a wall now, one of her long legs rising upwards, bending at the knee as her high heel rested next to her other leg on the wall.

"Who are you," he tried to say, but the music was loud, and he couldn't be sure she heard.

She didn't answer, either way. She only beckoned with that finger, drawing him closer and closer. He came up in front of her, finding himself panting as he smelled again that musky perfume. Her short black hair, curled around her head like waves on a slick black ocean, smelled of it. Her neck, white and bare, tasted of it. He dropped his mouth to kiss her but she turned, and he could only suckle that pale neck flesh.

Her hands worked over him deftly, slipping up his shirt until it was pulled completely out of his pants, untucked. She undid his belt next, and he gasped as her cool fingers slipped into his boxers, playing at his cockflesh mercilessly. Then she was unzipping him, pulling his pants apart and pulling him free.

With both his palms on either side of her, he once again sought her mouth. But she was elusive, quick, and she twisted to the other side, leaving him to suckle and nip at her ear lobe.

At last she moaned, one of her fingers moving over the mushroom head of his member. A drop of precum oozed there, and she smeared it over the taut flesh. Then as he pulled back and looked at her, his eyes wide, she lifted that finger to her red lips and licked it slowly. Her tongue was pink as it swirled around that slender black-tipped digit. And his mind filled with delicious desires.

Then she was crouching in front of him, and it was all he could do to keep himself steady, hands pressed to the wall, as he began to tremble and shake. One of her hands went into his pants again, between his legs, clutching his balls in her palm and rolling them. How they ached when she did that, like he had never cum before, like they had been stopped up with some cork and were ready to explode.

Her mouth smiled up at him in the shadow his body cast over her face, blocking her off from the glare of the one bulb hanging from the ceiling. It occurred to him that maybe she was some sort of exhibitionist, and wanted to get a thrill out of having a man so openly like this. Anyone could walk by on their way to the bathrooms. But the idea soon became his own. And he wanted one of his friends, any of them, to come by right now and see him have this little vixen on her knees.

But her mouth sucked his cock head in between those red lips and he wasn't thinking about anyone else anymore. Only the feel of her hot cheeks pressing around his head. And her tongue swirling around that wet slit in his flesh. She pulled at him, pulling away with her head and sucking on him at the same time. Her hands went up around his ass, nails digging into his cheeks through his pants. And he groaned, ready to die right there.

Before he felt that final throb that would signal he was about to cum, before his balls began to tighten and squeeze, the dark haired girl was pulling away from him, releasing his slickened cock and standing up in front of him. She was shorter than him, but in the subtlest way. Her heels made her high enough that she did not have to struggle to look up into his eyes. And she did that now, grinning at him.

"Oh baby," he moaned. "Don't stop now!"

She put a finger to his lips, silencing him. Then she did a half spin, eyeing him over her shoulder. She spun more, turning to look at him over the other one. Then, facing the wall away from him, she bent slightly at the waist and placed both of her hands, fingers spread wide, against the burgundy paint of the hallway.

By doing this, her black dress was forced to hike up her legs, stretched seductively over her ass. And his cock was in just the right position.

He chuckled, finally understanding her desire, finally realizing it was time for him to indulge her more.

Who she was, he had no idea. Where she came from, he couldn't say. Just some girl at a neat bar he'd had the pleasure of coming to. And what would happen later, he didn't really care.

Right now, his hands were focused on slipping up the backs of her legs, pushing that tight hem high up that –

Naked ass?

To his surprise and delight, the dark haired girl in the tight black dress, pressing her ass into his hands so eagerly, was not wearing a single stitch of undergarment.

For a moment he was embarrassed, thinking about how crazy it would have been if her dress had ridden up in the middle of the dance floor, when she had turned away from him and ground her bottom against his bulging cock.

But the idea also tingled. And he continued to run his fingers up her bottom, then down again towards the cleft of her sex. She was so wet she was sopping, and as his fingers began fidgeting in her folds, pulling and teasing at her swollen labia, she squirmed, pushing herself farther back against him anxiously.

She was moaning as she pressed her hands against the wall, her nails curling and uncurling, threatening to peel the paint. She wanted him, he could tell. And she wanted him bad.

Without reservation, he angled himself towards her and thrust into her. And experienced a divine thrill like never before. Her cunt was so wet, so hot, and so tight around him, he had to gasp and pant to keep from cumming on the spot. Further he pushed into her, further and further, until her ass was pressed back against him. Then she was moving of her own accord, sliding herself mercilessly up and down over his shaft.

Before he could register what she was doing, she pulled away from him. She forced him to withdraw until he was completely out of her. Then, she turned around, grinning at him.

Without further ado, she pulled the hem of her tight black dress down over her privacy, patted him on the cheek, and walked down the hallway, back to the dance floor.

He looked down at where she had been so preciously nestled in his hands, and then at his cock, still slick with her wetness but softening slightly in utter dismay.

What the hell had just happened?

He tucked himself back into his slacks, contemplating for a moment going into the men's lavatory and relieving himself properly and completely. But his anger at her was so fierce, he wanted to find her right now and demand an explanation. Out onto the dance floor he stormed, stopping in the middle to turn from side to side, looking for her.

Then, one of the more popular dance tunes of the month came onto the sound system. Suddenly the dance floor was packed with a throng of grinding, pulsing bodies. He could see nothing.

As he stood there, fists balled, fuming, a pair of black-nailed hands slid around his waist from behind him. He looked down. He recognized those hands!

Whipping around he found himself face to face with the dark haired girl again. She grinned at him, ruthless and sexual, pressing her body against him now. She writhed and bucked her privacy against him, and he gripped her tightly in his hands, holding her close.

As they danced, she turned them about in the center of the dance floor, no one noticing as she grabbed at his crotch and stroked him through his pants. Her mouth came so close to his, almost kissing him – but pulling away at the last minute.

It left him breathless, this constant teasing she was doing.

Then, suddenly, she was gone into the crowd. He tried to follow her with his eyes, but couldn't. Where had she gone? She was back again, standing before him as if she had never left. She grabbed at his chest and hips wantonly, and he growled low, warning her of his changing mood. If he got her on her knees again, he would not let her stop this time. He promised himself he would soak her smug face in his cum, if he ever got the chance.

He reached down and slipped a hand beneath her dress, sliding it up and grabbing at her sex – and finding a pair of satiny feeling panties?

What the hell...

Oh, he thought. That must have been why she wandered off. She had meant to only tease him, and then had felt ashamed and naked without her underwear on. She'd probably left them in a purse with friends, and had now replaced them. No matter, he told himself, clutching at her cunt and returning her grin with full force.

She was still wet, and he could feel her on his palm.

She whipped around to his back then, slipping free of him and disappearing into the crowd again.

Fuck!

He was beginning to get severely ticked off. Next time, he told himself. Next time she wouldn't be getting away.

And that next time was suddenly there. She stood in front of him, face lowered but dark eyes locked on his, those incredibly grinning lips facing him again. With force, he pulled her to him, whispering feverishly into her ear.

"I'm not letting you go." She just laughed, leaning her head back and exposing her neck to his mouth and teeth. He nipped at her, then slid his hand up under her dress again.

Her panties were gone now.

But he no longer cared. Suddenly it didn't matter that they were in the middle of a crowded dance floor that could just as soon vacate, once a less popular song frightened the dancers away. It didn't matter that he had no idea who she was or that he didn't know her name or friends.

He was going to have her.

He reached down to his slacks, pulling her against him with one strong arm. He wasn't going to let her go again. With one deft hand he unzipped his pants without unbuttoning them, and pulled his cock out. Quickly, he thrust it up inside her, using both hands now to lift her from the dance floor and press her over him.

Her limber legs went up around his waist, wrapping tightly around him and clinging to him. His hands clutched her bare bottom, barely managing to keep the hem of her dress low enough to avoid problems.

And he fucked her, holding her thus, relying on the bodies of the dozens of people surrounding them to keep them upright.

She felt so good, she felt so tight, like nothing he'd ever felt before. He thrust into her ruthlessly, ignorant of her desire, seeing only that irreplaceable grin on her lips as she smiled and laughed at him.

Her face dipped to his and she kissed him, moving her cunt up and down in his hands against his cock. And soon, he was cumming deep inside her, filling her with his seed. He didn't let her go until he felt himself completely empty.

And she was gone the instant he set her back down. No one took notice as he replaced his slick cock inside his pants delicately, careful not to get the outside of his slacks wet. Staggering slightly, he walked off the floor, looking for his friends.

"Dude, did you see who I just fucked? Right on the dance floor!"

"No way! I just got laid there myself! Man, she was hot – "

"No, THIS girl was hot! She had short black crazy hair and – "

"And a tight black dress?"

His friends were all telling the same story, looking at other in shock and amazement.

"And her cunt," he offered, blinking as he looked at them.

"It was perfect." They all agreed.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
ExoManiExoManialmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story with a really great, surprise ending.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Wanton Flower Trial makes Jessica blossom before her husband and others.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dance Panderer Mystery sex/dance party, sharing spouses.in Group Sex
Pandora's Box Pt. 01 Strange event changes wifes behaviors.in Loving Wives
Play it by Ear Couple considers broadening their sex life.in Group Sex
For Display Only After years of marriage Mara and Ed find kinky common ground.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories