Dark Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brushed her dark hair from her face then self-consciously hid her neck from me, but not before I could see a couple bright red blotches. I could imagine how they got there, but decided to ignore the obvious reality. I winced a little for the second time that day, but decided not to say anything. In the back of my mind though, I could almost see them kissing, the black man nibbling her neck as she ran her hands over his head.

She put her hands on her hips and said, "Yeah, it's alright. C'mon sweetie, help me pick out what to wear tonight."

From the bedroom closet, she pulled down a couple dresses, one a mid-thigh backless electric blue dress which showed off her cleavage, and another, low cut black velvet and sequins dress with a much shorter hemline. the latter one she called her 'come fuck me' dress. She stripped and it was then I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered whether she actually wore one at all, or went natural to enjoy the first really warm day of the year. As always, I enjoyed seeing her body, pale and naked and thought that she smelled a bit sweaty, but not the scent of her natural body post-workout sweat. I would get to know that particular scent much better over the course of the year, but for the moment, I notice it without really making note of it. She tried one both dresses, smoothing them down over her nakedness and finally decided on the shorter, more revealing black one. She twirled in front of me and raised both arms in a model pose as if to say, 'what do you think of this one?'

I smiled and said, "Very sexy. A little too sexy maybe?" Maggie just raised an eyebrow and ignored the comment by turning her back to me and waving it off.

She pulled out a sheer bra from her drawer and laid that on the bed. Her back was to me as she pulled out something from another drawer. I loved the look of her taut ass as she bent over. I admired the shadowed crease of her derriere and my manhood rose a notch in appreciation. I looked nervously as I watched her walk over to the bed and held up a tiny pair of thong-style panties. She asked me, "Ya know, my panty line really shows through the material of this black velvet dress. You think it's ok if I just put these away and go commando under the dress?"

I sat on the bed with my arms crossed, and fuming, I finally replied to Maggie's question and said. "It's a pretty dress and you look very sexy in it but don't you think you should wear panties so nobody can see anything?"

Maggie giggled and replied. "Oh Jack! It's been so long since I have been out dancing. Just look at this bush; I need to shave my landing strip so it won't show under the thin material of my dress if I am under bright lights. Will you come into the bathroom and help me once I fill the tub?"

A few minutes later, Maggie was sitting in the tub while I helped her shave off the little thatch above her crotch. Maggie rubbed my chest as she kept her legs spread and propped up on the edge of the tub and said. "Thank you for helping me, I want to make sure you get it really smooth so nobody can tell I'm not wearing panties."

Returning to the bedroom, while Maggie toweled off, I sat on the bed with my arms crossed, but she tried to lighten the mood. "Jack, come on. This will be fun." All I could say in response was, "Maggie, I want you to exercise some control. I don't want this to wind up with someone taking my place in MY bed again. I mean, would you really bring another fucking black man into our house, into our BED, after SEAN?" Maggie dropped the towel on the bathroom floor, walked over and stroked my cheek saying, "Sweetie, I'm surprised at your reaction. I fucked a black man for 3 months now in our house, in our bed, and you didn't say boo. Why would you start now?"

I just blew my top , stormed out of the house and went for a drive around the block. Circling the block again and again and again -- you get the idea. When I got back at about 10.30 PM, I was shaking like a leaf, partly with rage, partly with a perverse kind of excitement. She was waiting in the kitchen, and said simply, "Over your little tantrum? Are we ready?" I took a deep breath and got google map directions for the place.

The club is in an overwhelmingly black area of Washington D.C., and I was getting more than a little freaked as we pulled into the parking area off New York Avenue. Maggie asked me to go in with her as she wasn't comfortable with the area either. As we walked over to Okie St. there were a number of younger black guys just hanging around and when we tried to enter the place, the doorman on duty said, "Sorry bro, she's welcome but not you -- that's just a club thing." He drew out the last word into "thannng" to sort of put a punctuation mark on the interchange.

My wife said, "It's ok. He just wants to watch. He'll be a good boy!" I wasn't too sure of that myself, but still paid the $20 cover and we walked in. The doormen just laughed at our backs as we walked away from them, and as we moved away from them, one said something to the effect of, "Look sugar, if you can't find what you looking for inside, come back out and I do you myself."

Maggie had on short patent heels that complemented her dress -- backless, silver sequin at the top, and black velvet down to her mid-thighs. We grabbed a high table inside and I got her a Mai Tai and myself a Bud Light. She (gently but firmly) told me that she needed space and I needed to chill and sit right there. She looked back over her shoulder, winked, and said, "Relax honey. Oh look there's Marcus. Honey, just give me some space tonight, if that's alright. Poor Marcus go cut from the team last fall, he's new here and doesn't he look a little lost?"

I saw him closer up now, standing at the bar. He was incredibly dark skinned -- Nubian black if you know what I mean; he was well dressed and kept flashing her a big smile as they got down on the very crowded dance floor. As they danced two fast numbers, he was visibly sweating. I felt both a tinge of nausea and of curiosity, both based on morbid curiosity - What would happen. I really had no idea where any of this was going. I wanted to give Maggie some slack as i was the first time she had been excited about life after losing Sean's baby, but I took her at her word that she would exercise some restraint. They danced another fast song and then stayed on the floor for a slow number. Marcus held her close and whispered something to her. She smiled back at him and nodded her head in agreement.

They went back to his table, which was partly obscured, from my view, so I went over to the bar to get another beer. I was ignored as one of the few white guys in the place, so I was able to stand at this observation point for a good long time. My wife was talking low to him; she was seated to his left, and I could see his right hand moving over her knee and a small distance under the hem of her dress and up along her thigh. He kept his hand on her thigh as they talked. Maggie was nervous but didn't move away nor did she remove his hand as they continued to talk and listen to the music. His hand moved without resistance up and down her thigh, and at one point I saw Maggie's leg tremble.

Now I was really feeling nauseous and wanted to march over and break this guy's face and probably get my ass whipped by this guy who was at least 6'2" and muscular-turning-to-fat. Maggie was sitting very close to him, whispering intimately and they were laughing and enjoying one another. I finally got my beer, but lost my seat so I just hung at the bar looking incredibly out of place.

The next number they danced to was that annoying Beyonce song, and Maggie waggled her little butt in front of him so close that there was no mistaking her interest. "God, she is SO hot," I thought to myself. I gripped the bottle in anger and if this had been a movie, it would have broken in my grip, but it's not a movie and I am simply telling you what really happened. From where I was standing I felt like he was leering at her, and in my mind's eye, I could almost see her large pink aureole being suckled by this black man's dark thick lips, his hands roaming all over her body, touching her intimately.

A slow number started, and he took her forcefully in his arms. He was half soaked with sweat, but Maggie didn't seem to mind it. She had told me way back in January that there was nothing more erotic for her than to see the glistening of a black man's sweat on his dark skin, so I suppose this was nothing new for her.

His hands ran down her back as they danced, and when he raised her right thigh in a dance move, he caressed her ass cheek while supporting her. I had to admit it looked pretty erotic. As he moved her slowly over the dance floor, their bodies became even more tightly coupled. I saw him move one hand to cup her buns and with his other hand he moved her face into a deep kiss, which she returned with obvious passion. Maggie danced sensuously, the sinews of her legs standing out as she gyrated her body into ever closer mesh with his. As she danced, grinding her hips into his, she threw her arms around his neck, pushing her breasts against his massive chest.

As the song wound to a close, they walked back toward the booth with Marcus leading her by the wrist. As she sat down, he broke his hold and leaned over to kiss her neck, glistening with the perspiration of their exertions on the dance floor. He ran his thumb over her lips and pushed it inside her mouth. Maggie sucked his thumb as he ran it in and out. They both laughed and the guy stood up and walked back toward the men's room.

Maggie looked at his retreating form, then hurried over to me. Giving me a kiss full on the mouth and caressing my face she "Hi honey. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband. Marcus is really a down because he found out that Sean is busted up pretty bad by the loan sharks that followed him to Atlanta, plus he lost his father last fall. I kind of feel sorry for the big lug and I was just taking his mind off that."

I frowned and pointed out that it looked like they were doing more than just dancing, but she asked me to take a look around and notice how many white women were doing the same thing or even with the black guys in the club. She told me that dirty dancing was all the norm here, and she was just having fun with doing a little harmless flirting. "Oh my sexy hubby," she said, "You're the only guy I have the hots for, and you know that."

She looked over her shoulder furtively and continued, "Look honey, there is a little favor I'd like to ask. Marcus wants to go someplace quieter and have a drink. I was thinking about bringing him to the house, have a drink, lend him a shoulder to cry on. And maybe if you could just hang out here for a while, or -- I don't know -- just hang around outside the house if you wouldn't mind. I've gotten to know him and he's kind of shy. He doesn't open up very easily and if you were there, it would really shut him down. I feel kind of sorry for him I guess. So yeah, I think he would like some time alone to talk, you know?"

I started to object, to point out that this sounded kind of sketchy to me, but she headed off my objections, saying, "Look honey, tell you what. How about when the time is right and I need to shut things down I will flip the porch lights on and off. that will be your signal to come in and it will encourage him to leave. Sound fair?"

I let out a long breath, exhaling through pursed lips. I shrugged my shoulders and agreed to her idea. She stood up, smoothed her dress over her ass and hurried back to the booth she shared with Marcus. I noticed more than one black guy checking her out hungrily. Marcus returned from peeing just about the same time, and instead of sitting, took hold of Maggie's left wrist and they started toward the side exit door. He walked hurriedly in front of her, still holding her wrist and not her hand, which I knew from the experience of Sean was a sign of ownership rather than affection. Maggie seemed a bit breathless and excited, her face and neck flushed down to her cleavage as she took quick little steps to keep up with him. As she looked back in my direction she silently mouthed "thank you," blew a kiss in my direction with her free hand and winked at me. I now knew Maggie wanted more than comfortable conversation this night was going to get what she came her for and she was visibly excited at the prospect.

I waited another five minutes and walked out slowly. Alone. Into the night.

12