Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
734 Followers

He wondered about the husband and how well he would take to Ray becoming his wife's lover, perhaps even the father of her children, but it wasn't a serious concern. He would text her in the morning to find out when the coast was clear. He made a mental note to tell his secretary he would be out of the office all afternoon.

---

As the morning dawned, Laura woke feeling refreshed after the bad dream. She wanted to tell someone, anyone -- even Mark -- about it, but then decided to keep the whole thing to herself. What did dreams mean anyway, she thought to herself. Mark was already up and had showered. He walked into the bedroom drying himself with a towel. He walked over then kissed her. She really needed the security of her plain old boring husband right now, and so she kissed him with an unexpected passion letting his tongue invade her wet mouth. She put her arms around his neck and easily pulled him down into the bed.

He slid beside her and started feeling her breasts through the tee shirt she had been wearing. He liked the fact that the soft cast had been preventing her from wearing her normal boring pajamas and that she had adopted panties and a tee top as her nighttime wear. She smelled warm and slightly rank as though she had been sweating in her sleep, but it was a nice, womanly fragrance and that combined with her enthusiasm this morning were turning him on. He continued to play with her nipples, and kneaded her tiny firm breasts then yanked Laura's top off with some help from her. As he leaned over her to suck one of her nipples, he admired her small breasts then noticed the love mark on her right breast.

Frowning and pointing to the hickey, he asked, "Laura, what is this anyway?"

Noticing it herself for the first time, Laura struggled to compose a lie, then decided to bluff her way out of it. She looked at him, smiled and said, "It's a giant hickey my black lover left for you to see."

Mark's jaw dropped and he was speechless. His body froze.

Laura's brow wrinkled with mock or real concern, then she broke the tension with a raucous laugh, and said, "I had you going there for a second, you silly goof!"

They both collapsed on the bed beside each other in a fit of laughter. Only later would Mark realize that she never actually answered his question.

Catching their breath, Laura was the first to speak, "So? So? Be serious for a minute. I want to talk about this interracial stuff. You?.Um...you would actually like to see me in bed with a black lover?"

Mark slid his hand up her legs and under her panties. "Yes, I really would." He told her as his fingers prodded her pussy through her panties. His fingers lacked Raymond's expertise, and so Laura was not particularly stimulated. Already she was beginning to unconsciously compare her husband with Raymond.

Laura looked down at him, peering into his eyes silently for a few moments. There were tears in her blue eyes. Her lowered lip quivered as she stammered out, "Mark, don't you love me anymore? I feel like you're trying to pimp me out or something."

Mark was momentarily at a loss for words and even more so at her use of the phrase 'pimp me out.' He didn't know that his wife even knew of such concepts. Regaining his composure, he though about how to explain his interest in interracial swinging and help plant the idea in her head that this was a fantasy they could share together. He hadn't really come to the point of understanding yet that one logical path for fantasies to take could be turning them into reality.

Taking a deep breath, he carefully began to explain, "Laura, I love you more than anything, and that extends to wanting you to have the most fantastic sex you can have. Already, watching these videos together has helped make our sex mind blowing; you have to admit that right?"

Laura quivered and nodded her head in response. Moving close, Mark dried her tears with his soft hands and fingers. He hugged her briefly, and then held her at arms length. He took a deep breath, looked into her deep blue eyes, then summoned up his courage and decided to try to move her to the next plateau -- going beyond fantasy.

In his deepest recesses, he wasn't really sure he actually wanted them to do what he was about to propose or not, but the idea burned within him and his little dick stiffened at the prospect. He simply barged into the topic, blurting out, "Honey, If you had the chance to sleep with a sexy black lover with no consequences, with my blessing, wouldn't you want to?"

Then he continued, "Isn't it incredible the way the wives in these amateur videos respond to their black lovers? Who wouldn't want that for their wife? Don't tell me you wouldn't love that too?"

"Ummmm? I guess? Errr, I mean I don't know... I mean, I suppose ... I mean maybe ... I mean yes, I think I might." She responded trying to gauge his acceptance, "But are you really, really sure you want me to?"

Mark nodded enthusiastically, replying, "Oh yes honey, I want that so much for you. I want you to experience that so much!"

Then she ventured a bit further saying. "But... but honey, wouldn't it bother you having someone bigger and better than you fucking me?"

He contemplated it for a few moments, and then shook his head. "Well yes, I might be jealous, naturally, I really don't know. I do know that I would love to watch you get fucked by another man!" He told her.

"If you really would do this for us, maybe Maggie or one of the neighbors could suggest someone who might like to play with us?" he asked, thinking aloud.

Laura was surprised at his blanket acceptance, and now she was becoming turned on at his tacit permission. Yes, they had fantasized, even before yesterday about her being fucked by another man but they had never discussed it seriously.

She looked him in the eyes once more, and said, "Sweetie, if you're really serious, I might know someone... someone we can trust, and not have to involve the neighbors... but only if you're really, really sure about this."

She bit her lower lip and whispered very low as if saying the words out loud would condemn her in her husband's eyes, "Honey, what if ... you know ... what if the person we choose would want to fuck me a lot, or maybe want me exclusively? How would you feel about having a strong black man in our bed? I mean ... this is serious stuff my love."

She noticed how aroused he had become. His little penis was sticking straight up and his complexion was flushed. She reached over and began stroking him. He laid back passively and let her take charge,

"Mmmmm... feels so good... But Ummm... Who would we get, honey?" he said in a low voice, then continuing to react to her stroking, moaned, "Mmmmm... Yesss..."

Laura could not believe this was happening, that her husband was more or less offering her up this way. She stroked him, then she smiled, and said sweetly, "Don't worry about that sweetie. That can be my job."

She leaned over his supine form and began to suck him. This was a pleasant surprise for her husband and something she had only done once before for him. It felt so incredible for him that he began to run his fingers through her silky hair and over the smooth skin of her back. Within minutes he was on the verge of orgasm, and announced that he was going to cum soon, to give Laura a chance to pull her mouth off his swollen member and direct his squirts into his belly with her hand. Instead, she kept sucking him with her hot lips, and in moments, he came into her mouth.

As she lay beside him, he could not believe what had just happened. Laura had actually taken his cum in her mouth and moreover was not rushing to spit it out. He felt more confident than ever now that their joint decision for her to find a black lover was already paying dividends in their marital bed.

Wow, he thought, this is great. Laura really might become a hotwife after all.

He was still breathing heavily as Laura starting sliding off the unmade bed, and looking at herself in the mirror she saw the love bite reflected. Mark casually hopped out of bed to get his clothes on. Laura started making the bed, and then thoughtfully began to speak again. "Mark," she began, "I want to make sure we are really on the same page, and I want to come clean about something. I feel so guilty about this, but yesterday..."

She hesitated, so Mark picked up the thread, "Yes sweetie... Yesterday?"

Laura bit her lower lip, then forced the words out, "Well... You see... Ummm... Yesterday, Dr. Jackson brought some posters by for me to approve."

This stopped Mark in his tracks. He wasn't sure where this was going, but he swallowed hard, waiting for her to continue, he prompted her saying, "Ok, Go on... Your boss was here... And..."

Laura continued, "And anyway... well... we might have kissed a little bit and such... Oh Mark, I am so sorry." She started to cry again and put her hands to her face.

Mark was intrigued. He now remembered that her boss was a good-looking black man in his forties or fifties. That must have been his car Mark thought he saw leaving last evening. He walked around the bed and took Laura in his arms to comfort her. The two of them were still naked and her warmth stirred him to massage her back lightly. His small penis was beginning to stir again as well.

Holding her tenderly, he said, "Shhhh... Don't worry honey. It's alright. It's fine. In fact, it's more than fine... What else did he do... You can tell me..."

As he held her, he smiled, thinking that perhaps the DVDs were having the effect he secretly hoped they would.

Laura sniffled, then looked into his eyes with a shy half smile. She continued, "Well he touched my breasts, and well... well, he kind of kissed them. And... well... the hickey here..."

She pointed to the mark that Ray had left, and said through barely parted lips, "H-h-he kind of left that. Oh God, Mark, I am so sorry. It must have been a combination of the wine and the pain pills. They left me with no self-control. Please forgive me. I am so sorry."

She broke down into tears again. Mark's little member was now hard as a rock. He lifted her chin and reassured her saying, "Honey, I am fine with this. I really am. You know I have been pushing for you to experience a black man one time and we just talked about how it would be fine with me. I am glad you took the initiative. Feel how excited I am."

He took Laura's hand and placed it on his member, now sticking straight out. She was surprised and puzzled that he was so hard again. She stroked it, her single hand encompassing its entire length and breadth. Again, without realizing it, she was comparing him to Ray.

She pulled her husband's head toward her and gave him a passionate kiss sending her tongue into his mouth then looked into his eyes and said, "God, Honey I can't believe how excited you are just from listening to me tell you everything that happened with Ray. Your dick is so hard. Do you like hearing about it? Do you like knowing that I let him touch me?"

Mark was breathing hard, and couldn't form words for an answer, instead he just moaned as Laura continued to move her hand back and forth on his shaft. My god, she thought, my poor baby is so tiny there, but he's so excited. She ventured further, "Honey, he wants to come over today to go over some work. I have a feeling he might want to do more than work...What should I do about it... Are you saying you'd like it if I flirted with him?

Mark's heart was racing as he listened to his wife and hesitantly and slowly replied in a low voice and said. "What do you mean when you say 'flirt with him'?"

Laura smiled a shy smile with downcast eyes. She appeared to think, then kissed her husband passionately on the lips and said, "Well, maybe I could let him touch my ass or maybe let him kiss me or kiss my boobs again?"

Moving her hand faster back and forth over his little dick, she continued, "Tell me honey, how far would you allow Ray to go? That far? More?"

Mark was breathing heavily as his wife now teased one of his nipples with her lips and tongue. With his eyes half shut, he whispered, "Yes...It's OK... Anything... Everything... It's fine..."

Laura squeezed his dick now, rotating her hand as she continued to jerk his penis. She knew this was probably embarrassing her husband, so she replied in a tender whisper, "So? You mean it's all right if he wants to do any of those things to me today? And I can tell you about it later? And you'll be OK with it? This is really what you meant when you said we should go further?"

Laura kissed his lips again. Mark was on the verge of a climax, and seconds later his body convulsed spastically. He shot two small squirts of cum on Laura's tummy and through clenched teeth, he finally whispered and said. "Yes? Oh yes... Anything you want ... As far as you want... Oh yes...Ok, yes."

Weakened, he fell back on the bed. His wife looked down at her belly at the little stream of her husband's cum and smiled, shaking her head in pity. Mark lay there with his eyes closed. Laura, all business now, told him, "Honey, you better get ready now or you will be late for work. You know how your boss keeps his eye on you!"

He grudgingly pushed himself off the bed and began to dress. His wife turned to her closet and began to look for something to wear for the day. She had won her husband's consent, his 'blank check' for her to go as far as she wanted to with Dr. Jackson, and now she turned her attention to the task of finding something sexy and alluring for the man who might be visiting her later that day.

It had not been her intention to connive or trick her husband into giving her a free pass for Dr. Jackson to do what he clearly intended to do with her, not really. Things just seemed to go in that direction when she stroked his modest dick with her delicate hand. Thinking about it as she stared into the abyss of her closet, giving Dr. Jackson what he wanted seemed to fit with what her husband wanted, and what she now wanted too. She gazed over at her husband and her eyes took in his slight physique. They were built so much alike, she thought. Mark was so unlike Dr. Jackson; her husband was more like her male twin.

Mark caught her gazing at him and smiling and thought how awesome it was going to be to watch her fuck a black lover and how hot it would be to fuck her afterwards. She broke into his musing when she frowned, then turned to him, complaining, "Gosh sweetie, this is all so new to me, and things are happening so suddenly. I really need your advice on so many things. I can't think at all!"

Her husband slipped the Batman tee over his torso, and then said, "Advice? Like what honey?"

Laura idly twirled her long silky hair, looking at her body.

"Well, what should I wear, for one thing? And just look at this darn bush down here," she said, pointing to her mons and rubbing her hand over her soft pussy hair. "God, it's like a forest. Honey, I need help to shave these tree stumps on my legs, and make my pussy smooth. Could I just ask you to help me? I know it means you will have to work late to make the time up, but it would help me get ready so much."

Her husband was speechless. Was she actually asking him to help her prepare and dress so that she could seduce this black man? Suddenly, he was conflicted. As much as he wanted her do to those things he was seeing in the DVDs loaned by the neighbors and as much as some part of him wanted her to do the things they had been discussing this morning, now the impact was hitting him. Was his wife, who had never been with anyone but him, really preparing to offer her body to a black man? This was almost surreal. Now even his little dick, which had been sucked and then jerked to orgasms already this morning was becoming hard a third time.

Laura hobbled gingerly into the bathroom and started running a warm bath. He finished making their marital bed and fluffing the pillows. His wife's iPhone jingled. Laura called from the bathroom, "Sweetie, can you get that?"

Mark was in the middle of pulling on his Superman underpants, and picked up, the call. The name that came up on screen was "Dr. Jackson."

Mark said tenuously, "H-Hello?"

Inside the BMW idling in his drive, Dr. Jackson answered, "Hello. Who is this? I am calling Laura Taylor. Can you get her for me? I wanted to come by with some work today."

On the other end of the line, Mark said, "Oh h-hello sir. This is her husband, Mark. Umm, she is starting a bath. Can I take a message?"

Ray smiled and raised an eyebrow. Already, he was feeling he had a huge advantage in this triangle, so he continued boldly, "Mark, it's so nice to finally talk to you. Laura has told me so much about you. I assume she told you all about yesterday?"

Mark answered, "Uhhh, yes. She told me about yesterday."

Ray responded, "Well great! Are you as excited about me dating her as I am? I can't wait to be with her today. I was so surprised when she gave me a blowjob yesterday! I think I left a big gob of cum on your sheets -- sorry about that."

Mark was dumbstruck. His face was beet red. His jaw opened wide incredulously. He thought to himself, Blowjob? Blowjob! Blowjob? What the... She never told me about a blowjob. His mind was racing. Now he knew the origin of the wet spot on their bed, and the sticky substance in his wife's hair last night. Now things were becoming very clear. His wife was had already gone further than he would have thought possible in turning this fantasy into a reality. Several awkward seconds of silence followed as Mark thought about what to do and how to play this new knowledge.

Raymond took advantage to let that sink in. He now realized that Laura might not have told her husband everything about their afternoon together. He drove his advantage home, saying, "I am so glad you are open minded and willing to share your wonderful young wife. I couldn't believe how beautiful her body is. I tell you Mark, I am getting hard just thinking about how her skin tasted and her erect her tits got when I sucked them. Listen buddy, can you give the phone to Laura?"

Laura's husband was simply overwhelmed by what he had heard. There was churning in the pit of his stomach and his whole body shook. Tears formed in his eyes. He dutifully carried the phone to his wife who was now in the middle of a warm bubble filled bath.

She noticed that his hands shook and his face flared red. She took the phone with a worried look on her face. When she answered and discovered it was Dr. Jackson, she relaxed a bit. He husband heard her side of the conversation.

She spoke sweetly, in a low girlish voice, swishing the bath water around with her uninjured leg and unconsciously twirling her hair, "Oh hi.... Yes, I am fine, thanks... Yes, I would like to see you today. I think I am ready for it. Mark and I had the talk you asked me to have... Yes, he is... Rules... Oh, I see... Yes... I understand that there need to be rules in this kind of relationship... Ok, sure, tell me more... Please..."

Mark was staring intently down at his wife whose attention was focused on the caller. He turned his back to her, took off his black-rimmed glasses and dried his eyes, wiping the tears away with his tee shirt.

On the other end of the call, Ray was smiling and touching his swollen cock as he continued speaking to this beautiful young woman who would soon be his. His guts were churning too, but for a much different reason. He continued, "Well Laura. First of all understand that we are about to embark on a long and intense sexual relationship. We both need to focus our sexual energies solely on each other. So the first rule I am laying down is that I have you all to myself. Exclusively. I want us to be a couple in bed. I need you to tell your husband to take a back seat for a while so you and I get to know one another sexually. He needs to step up to this. Tell me you understand this and both agree."

LeMondial
LeMondial
734 Followers