Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura chewed on her lower lip, considered it for a moment, then answered gravely, "Y-y-es. I understand I guess. I will tell him. Go on."

Raymond continued, feeling that he was already gaining control of this naive young girl and her husband, "I have plans for all three of us in this relationship, and believe me, we will all enjoy things so much more if we accept our roles. If Mark needs relief other than from his role as a cuckold, you can help him get started by telling him about the things we do, even touch him if need be, but he must grow to take his pleasure in our sex together."

"Next, you and I will need our privacy. We don't need any spectators in our relationship just yet, do we? You and I need the time to enjoy each other as lovers without any distractions. That makes sense, right?"

Laura concentrated on his words, and they seemed to make so much sense to her, she replied, "Ummm, I don't know... Well yes, I guess it makes sense."

In fact it actually did make sense to her. She didn't want Mark watching her at all really. She wanted to be free to experience everything that sex with this powerful man could offer without worrying about how her husband might react or having him see the way she reacted to Ray.

She reflected a few moments, then asked Dr. Jackson, "S-So... is there anything else?"

Having won his first two points, Ray was ready to make a more important demand. He said, "Laura, I want us to enjoy each other fully. As you probably know from all the videos you and hubby have been enjoying, black men don't use condoms, and I won't either. I want you to feel my hot love inside you every time I cum in your tight little pussy... You know that's the way it has to be, yes?"

Laura was beginning to be excited and her tummy now churned too. She replied, "Oh Ray, I-I-I think I want that too, but what about... You know... Ummm... protection and all? The women in my family are very fertile. Will I be safe?"

Her husband heard this and knew what was being discussed. Still he stood half dressed and said nothing.

Dr. Jackson smiled and said, "Nothing to worry about there. I am completely healthy, we will be exclusive, and I told you I was 'fixed' right?"

This last statement was a complete fabrication, but he already knew she would be completely under his domination by the time the lie was discovered.

He reached into his pants pocket, pulling out her soiled thong and deeply breathed its fragrance, then said, "It's too bad really, because you told me your husband has been shall we say, less that a complete man in that department, and I would love to give you a black baby," he laughed then continued, "I remember how you said yesterday how black men and white women ought to get together more to breed black babies, and I told you I agreed."

Laura moaned involuntarily, then caught her breath and suppressed her reaction as she looked up self-consciously at Mark. Dr. Jackson was right; her husband really shouldn't be a part of what she would be doing with this strong black man. Not yet, anyway.

They finished their conversation with a few pleasantries. Raymond told her he would be there after noon, and she rang off.

Looking up at her husband, she unconsciously began to sense a sudden shift in the dynamic of their marriage, especially because of the new rules Raymond had imposed on them both. Clearly, her husband would become more subservient to her and by extension to her lover.

Mark looked at her expecting her to clue him in on the substance of the conversation. Instead, she looked up at him with dreamy blue eyes, handed him a Venus razor, and asked him softly, "Darling, be a dear and shave my legs and my pussy."

Her husband said nothing but began to lather and smooth shaving cream on his wife's legs. After he made them slick and silky smooth to his touch, he turned his attention to her pussy, which she had thrust upwards for him to shave. It took him a good ten minutes to carefully shave her clean between her legs and above and around her now swollen vulva.

Laura stroked her husband's hair and rubbed his shoulder as she kept her legs spread and propped up on the edge of the tub, encouraging his devoted attention to the task she had given him, "Thank you for helping me, I want to make sure you get it really smooth for Ray." She pushed her hips up a bit, and then continued, "Are you getting every little hair honey?"

Her husband didn't speak, but instead swallowed hard and nodded his head, looking at her baby smooth pussy. Laura lifted from the bath with Mark's help, and began to towel off. She lifted her leg and handed the towel to Mark. His dick was now rock hard as he continued to dry her off, tenderly patting her beautifully padded ass dry. Laura turned to face him.

Laura spoke softly saying, "Honey, do me a favor and kiss my pussy. I want to make sure it's nice and smooth and you would be the best judge of that -- sort of a stand-in for Ray. Please get on your knees so you can look really close and make sure there's no little stubbies."

Her husband slid to his knees and ran his hand over her exposed vagina. Laura ran her hand through his long fine hair, and pulled his face close to her pussy. Her scent was heavenly and he kissed her mons experimentally, then pressing his nose against her clit, he lavished her pussy with kisses.

She held his head close and continued to stroke his hair. She smiled at him, and said, "How is it honey? Will Raymond like it?"

He looked up into her deep blue eyes and realized how much he wanted to be inside her, then said, "Oh God Laura, what are we doing? We need to call this off! Let's get in bed, I want to be inside you so bad."

He started to insert his tongue into her tight pink slit. His hands were on her thighs, trying to force them open. Laura yanked his hair gently, pulling him away. She shook her head and said, "I don't want you to turn me on honey. I want to be fresh for Ray. Besides, I think it's a little too late for second thoughts. This is what you said you wanted. I think we have to go through with it at least once. I need to know certain things, and you, young man, you need to get to work!"

Her husband rose to his feet and retreated into the bedroom to finish dressing. Laura felt for him, and following him into the bedroom, she said, "Don't worry honey. This will be fun for both of us."

Mark turned to her and now having second thoughts, said pleadingly, "Yes I know, but I'm also remembering the old saying," He told her, "Once you go black you never go back!"

Her husband finished and walked downstairs while Laura contemplated what to wear.

At about 1 P.M., Laura paced back and forth in the foyer of their house. The light coming from an upper window made her hair shine luminously. Her soft cast had been replaced by a simple, unobtrusive Ace bandage earlier in the day, but still she limped when she put weight on her right leg.

Maggie, her neighbor whom she now knew was pregnant with a black lover's child had been kind enough to drive her to the doctor's office. They had a long talk about Laura's emerging situation.

Maggie's advice had been to enjoy every bit of the experience and not worry about her husband. Maggie told the young wife that her own husband Jack had adapted so well to the cuckold role, it was if he had been born to it. Maggie warned her that most black men were very dominant with white wives, so she should expect a number of changes in that regard. Laura wanted to probe more on that topic, but decided to let the thread die and ask her later if the topic became important.

She asked Maggie what it was like being with a black man and why Maggie had decided to become pregnant by her black lover. Maggie explained that it was like no sex she had ever experienced with a white man, incredibly sensual and hard to put into words. Black men just really understood how to bring out things in white wives their husbands had no idea existed.

As to the reason she let Marcus breed her, Maggie said that it was a decision that was hard for both her and her husband. She explained that after having had sex with Marcus exclusively for several months; after so many incredible climaxes; after Marcus had begun to dominate her every thought about men; after Marcus had made her husband into a supportive cuckold; after he had made her submissive to his every wish -- after all that and more -- it was obvious that Marcus would breed her, no question about it.

Laura had smiled to herself and thought, there's no way that will be me. I am too smart and too independent. This is going to be a one-time thing. I am not going to be a submissive white wife, responding to her black lover's every command. She thought back to the dream she had the night before in which both she and a dream version of Mark were completely submissive to the Nubian god caricature of Dr. Jackson and the thought made her shiver suddenly. She rubbed her arms to massage away the goose bumps.

Now it was afternoon and she continued to pace nervously at her front door. Her hands shook and she nervously twirled her hair. She had an uncomfortable premonition that when Ray walked through her front door their lives would change forever. A part of her hoped that Mark would change his mind and stop her from going ahead with everything; saving her from herself. She could not resist Dr. Jackson's pull on her but Mark just might be able to. Mark had the power to put a stop to it all. If only her would call to tell her no.

The front doorbell chimed its cheery refrain interrupting her thoughts. She swallowed hard, smoothed her hair and tugged at her short sundress, then answered the door. It was Dr.Jackson.

He looked dashing in his sport jacket and dark brown trousers. She felt so small, so inferior in every way to him. He swung the door behind him and it slowly slammed shut, dividing Laura's life into two parts: what had been before and a new, as yet unknown life.

Raymond had a bottle of wine in one hand and posters in the other. He put them on a side table then took Laura in his strong arms, smiled then kissed her deeply their lips smacking wetly. She reached up to caress his dark face, and gazed into his eyes. He tenderly brushed her hair aside and stroked her soft cheek. Her insides were beginning to churn with desire. Her delicate white hands massaged his expansive chest and she looked up at him with longing. For a scant few moments she thought to herself, Oh God, is this real? Am I really going through with this?

He let his sports jacket fall to the floor, then picked up the bottle of wine and posters and together they walked into the kitchen. He lifted her onto a bar stool as if she weighed nothing then remarked, "I see you got your cast removed. That will make it much nicer for us in bed."

Laura blushed, hoping he wouldn't notice. His mouth found hers again and he forced his tongue into her mouth and stood between her thighs as she sat stroking his arm with her hand. He gently lifted the straps of her dress down off her shoulders, and slid the top portion down toward her waist. Excitedly, he smiled and told her, "I haven't seen you fully naked yet, and I am so looking forward to it."

The feeling of his hot hands on her, and the cool air against her skin made her tingle between her thighs. Looking into her eyes, he started to slide her bra up over her tiny breasts. He twisted both nipples between his dark fingers saying, "Mmmmm... Very Nice... Ver-r-r-y nice. I want these every night, Laura."

She bit her bottom lip and moaned. Looking down through half closed eyes, she saw his huge black hands on her snowy skin and her long nipples standing hard and erect against the pink palms of his hands. His head moved forward to engulf her tiny right breast in his warm lips. They felt so soft and thick as he sucked her nipple that she felt as though she would melt inside.

She had never felt this kind of weakness with her beloved husband. She closed her eyes and gasping and shaking, she began to stroke Ray's clean-shaven head with her left hand. As he continued to suck and nibble, the petite white wife now held his dark head tightly to her breast with both hands. She kissed the top of his head, and then continued down the right side of his face, kissing his ear and neck wetly.

Her skin was becoming pink and flushed as he continued. He began alternately biting and sucking her skin and leaving his love marks on her soft flesh. Her right nipple was almost painfully erect as he moved slowly to her left breast. She gasped but had the presence of mind to pull her bra roughly over her head and toss it aside. Now Ray pulled back a few inches to admire her tiny chest. She arched her back to display her breasts and Ray continued to run his black hands over them.

She could not mouth words, but Ray broke the silence, looking at her taut up-tilted nipples, now each a deep red. He looked into her eyes saying, "Such perfect breasts. I would love to see a black baby suckling at them."

Laura was momentarily startled, caught her breath and said, "Baby? Black? No... I mean... How? I-I I thought you were, you know..."

Ray moved slowly to her left breast, and whispered, "Yes, but what if I wasn't?"

As he started to bite her nipple she moaned again, her vagina now wet and throbbing, all thought vanishing from her brain. His tongue wetly licked her swollen breast and she began to stroke his neck again. She massaged his strong shoulders as he pulled off his shirt and for the first time, she felt his strong shoulders and felt his muscled skin. "Mmmm..." she said, "You have such soft skin; so beautiful and dark."

He squeezed both breasts in his hot hands and Laura began to squirm on the stool. His lips found hers again as he tugged her sundress off her bottom. She moved her hips to help him, and soon she was clad only in her French cut panties. She felt for his manhood and began to pull his trousers down. They continued to kiss hotly, with Laura accepting his tongue deep in her wet mouth. She ran her hands over his naked skin then opened her eyes slightly to see how sensual it looked, her white hands on his ebony skin. She hadn't seen him fully naked yet, and suddenly the prospect made her even wetter at the thought.

"Laura," her lover whispered, "I need your mouth on my cock again. The right way this time."

"T-t-the right way?" she stuttered after catching her breath.

"Yes," he whispered gently, "The right way. On your knees, worshipping your man." Ray intended to break her in the right way and today would be the beginning. Laura thought momentarily of the image in her dream of Ray as a Nubian god figure then trembled perceptibly. Through parted lips she said softly, "The right way... I understand you... I just want to please you the right way too. Always."

He finished stripping then swept her into his arms. As he carried her upstairs she thought how powerful he was, and how much she wanted him. They paused midway and he kissed her open mouth once again. With her free hand she stroked his black skin.

When they at last arrived at the marital bedroom, he slid her slowly out of his arms and pushed her to her knees. She looked up into his deep brown eyes and without hesitation, submissively reached for his partly swollen cock with her right hand. Unlike with her husband's modest little member, her hand could not go all the way around. She engulfed the head immediately, pushing his dark foreskin back, exposing the lighter head. She suddenly smelled his strong African scent again, and unlike the first time when she was repulsed, this time it caused her mouth to water excitedly. Ray felt her mouth on him and moaned, "Yessss... Yes... baby. Now you need to learn to take it deep and slow for your man. I will teach you."

He grasped her head and said, "Open up your throat. Relax, and let me push." Her face was red and flushed but she let him take control. Looking down, he saw her breasts pink and flushed, her nipples hard, and her ribs expanding and contracting as she breathed rapidly in fear and excitement. Her earrings glinted in the light and her wedding bands were sparkling against her pale flesh as they moved up and down the skin of his belly.

He slowly moved his 10-inch cock down her throat until she could feel the wiry pubic hair around his member pushing against her nose and mouth. He moved in and out slowly until she gagged and explosively expelled his shaft from her aching throat. It was liberally coated with her saliva. She coughed and looked up apologetically. He stroked he face then gave her a little slap on the cheek, and said simply. "Again."

Laura licked the saliva from his tight black balls and then licked her way up the shaft again. She planted deep kisses on the shaft and then the head and opened her mouth very widely as she felt the huge mushroom head invade her lips again. She sucked the first five or six inches making loud slurping noises until Ray took control again. He reached over to the radio and turned it on thinking to help give this white girl a sense of rhythm. He deftly tuned it to a hip-hop station, and in moments she was moving in time to a strong drumbeat. She was beginning to feel things she had never felt before with her husband and understanding how important it was to suck black cock correctly. She closed her eyes and concentrated on making him feel her passion. Now she was feeling the jungle beat and the taste and scent of his huge cock take over her body.

After several minutes of her rhythmic sucking, he pulled her back from his shaft by her hair, and commanded, "Look up to me when you suck my cock. I want to see your eyes."

Obediently, she looked up at him with her blue eyes deep and glowing. She licked all around his head, paying special attention to his pee slit, leaking pre-cum.

He looked down at her masterfully, stroked her hair, then slapped her cheek again, this time more softly, and said, "Again."

She braced herself, opened wide and again took his cock deeply into her mouth. He held her head steady as he assaulted her open mouth and throat. With the music as a cue, she was now moving in time with his thrusts and found a way to breathe.

He moved her head back and forth on his swollen shaft in time with the beat of the urban music, until he could contain himself no longer. He wanted to see his cum coating her face and mouth, so he pulled until only the first five inches were still in her mouth. Laura's jaw was sore now, but she needed desperately to bring him to climax, to prove her worth to him. With one free hand she was touching her clit and her pussy lips and her excitement was growing.

Suddenly, Ray's balls tightened, he groaned like an animal and came explosively. Laura felt his thick cream spasm deeply into her mouth, from her lips and all over her neck and hair. Ray could only groan and keep pushing his body forward. Laura collapsed on the floor, spent from the effort. He black lover gazed down between his legs and smiled. He had begun her training and she had done very well.

Laura looked up at his massive form and tenderly stroked his ankles and calves. Ray extended an arm to her, and suggested they shower together. As they stood under the steamy water, Ray noticed that she had shaved her pussy smooth for him. He hadn't insisted on it, but he very much liked the effect. He reached out and stroked it and she responded by turning her back to him. Now standing behind her, he took her breast in one hand and thumbed her clit with the other.

Laura breathed excitedly and thrust her pussy forward to his fingers and thumb. She reached behind her and felt his cock. Unbelievably, he was hard again. Maggie had told her about the sexual appetites of black men, but until this moment, she hadn't understood how true it was. Ray continued to finger fuck her and to lay love marks on both side of her neck. Her neck and upper torso were now liberally covered in his love bites, which would within hours turn her porcelain pale flesh into a patchwork of bruises.