Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she could stand the pain of needing to feel him inside her no longer. She gasped, "Ray, I need you inside me. Oh God...Take me now... Now.."

They quickly toweled off, leaving the damp towels on the bathroom floor. She guided him by his massive cock over to the bed, nicely made up by her husband that morning. She pulled the covers back, climbed in and reclining on her back, with her legs bent and her slender thighs opened, reached out for him.

He moved between her legs. Laura expected to feel his weight crush her but instead, he supported himself in a semi 'push-up' position. He bent over her and tenderly kissed her neck and her ear for several moments. Laura could feel the head of his massive black cock as he moved it expertly against her slit, teasing her and coaxing her body into an even higher state of sexual tension. Finally, she could take it no longer. She lavished her hands over his neck and back, and pleaded, "Oh God... I need you so bad... Please... Please... Take me."

She reached down to position his cock at the opening to her pussy then gasped at its size. Ray held his position; absolutely still, he smiled as he whispered, "From now on, you're mine. Only my cock... Only my cock, or with my permission, another black cock. But not your hubby, and definitely never another little white peenie. Understand this Laura!"

She hesitated momentarily. She had thought this would be a one time only thing, but now she knew the truth. It was never going to be a once only thing. Now that she was with this powerful man; now that she felt his strong body against her soft flesh; now that she was so turned on by seeing his black skin against hers; now that her head was full of his powerful African scent, how could she even think of saying 'no' to him. She suddenly understood Maggie. She understood the women in those videos.

Ray held station, and said simply, "Understand?"

Laura opened her mouth to accept his deep kiss and replied, "I-I understand... Only you... Only black cock."

Ray began to move his hips in a slow circle as he pushed the massive head of his cock into he soft pink pussy lips. Whispering, he told her, "Now put your hands on my ass. I want you to feel every move when I make you mine honey."

Dutifully she slid her hands down to caress his hard black ass. Ray pushed harder into her stretching her vagina unbelievably taut. He pushed the first six inches into her wet pussy causing her to scream, "Oh... God... Ray... Oh My God."

Laura could feel Ray's ass moving up and down and rotating in circles. Now he pinned her legs, holding them back with his muscular arms. She grasped his arms to try to maintain some small control. Ray pushed the white girl deep into the mattress with each powerful stroke he made. He continued to rotate his strong ass from each side to stretch Laura's pussy.

Laura could feel her tight pussy being stretched like a rubber band around Ray's large black cock. She was breathing hard and kneaded his flesh continually.

Laura moaned and for the first time felt pain from the size of a man's cock inside her. Ray's cock was like nothing she had ever felt inside her tiny pink pussy. She could feel every ridge and every vein in his hot shaft. She started to scream again. "Oh My God... Ray... You're stretching me so much... You're going to tear me apart. "

She felt the huge head pushing open the ring muscle at the entrance to her womb, a feeling she had never felt before. She clawed at his back. "Oh my God, Ray... Ouch... Hurts... I can feel your head in my womb. Oh God... Ray... Fuck me... Fuck me... Oh, don't stop... God... You're so big... Hurts so good."

Laura began to cry, just as the woman in one of the videos she watched had cried. Now she understood. There was pain, but there was also an ecstasy she had never thought possible. Ray continued to suck her neck, leaving more marks of his possession as he pistoned in and out of her pussy with a speed she had never thought possible.

Through tears of joy and pain, she cried out, "Fuck me Ray... Please... Fuck me harder... Oh God... Stretch my pussy so I'll be just right for you... Yes... Oh yes! "

Ray's rock solid black cock continued to push hard and deep into the tender pussy of this sweet white wife. He could feel her vaginal walls stretching with each hard thrust. He never stopped gyrating his ass as he stroked his cock inside her, touching every inch of her vagina and making her vaginal muscles stretch each time he circled his ass.

He wanted to cum so hard into her sweet pussy, but he tried to maintain control. He tried to concentrate on the music in the room, now playing a sexy "old school" Barry White tune. He thought how appropriate it was to be fucking this young white wife to the music he had grown up with. Bearing down with his hips, he pounded her deep enough to push open the ring of her womb with every stroke now.

Laura was almost unconscious with rapture, only occasionally able to form words. Between deep kisses, she told her black lover, "Oh my God... Baby... I love you being inside of me so much... Don't stop... Feels so good. I want you to fuck me all day and all night . . . "

Ray paused from kissing her neck and breasts long enough to look down into her eyes and respond, "Keep going baby... Keep working that sweet little white ass on my cock... Show me how much you need me inside you."

Laura came hard, her entire body shaking, starting at her chest, down through her belly and deep into her pussy. She screamed in rapturous delight and almost fainted from the high.

Her pussy continued to throb, with her muscles rippling to pull his cock deeper, a reaction a woman's body makes in orgasm to pull her partner's seed into her womb.

Moments later, Ray cried out, "Take it... Oh Laura,,, Take my seed... That's it... All my black seed. ", then thrust as deep as possible, felt her womb open once again for his cock and spasmodically came a half dozen times leaving wave after wave of his thick, hot cum in Laura's throbbing pussy.

They lay back, their combined sweat glistening on their bodies. She could not believe how sore her entire pelvis now felt, and how she her body continued to react to the sexual high she was unable to come down from. She was crying and laughing at the same time. Ray caressed her, and looking deep into her eyes, "You see now why I don't want you to fuck your little hubby any more. You will never need his cock again, and really, you'll never be satisfied by it. Once you get stretched for me, you'll never be satisfied by anything less than my big black cock."

Laura nestled into his arms and gently placed her hand over his soft but still huge member. She looked up into his dark eyes and said innocently, "Oh God, it's true -- I feel it. I mean... I love my husband, but as long as I have your cock to satisfy me, I don't need anything except you."

She reflected and then laughed nervously, "God, my pussy is completely filled with your cum. I can't believe it." Sighing and trying to regain her composure, she continued, "You know, I was reading where in South Africa, so many white girls were now preferring black boys since Apartheid was banished, they're having black babies, and the country is becoming completely black again. I guess I can understand why now."

Laura was beginning to relax and smiling, she thought a moment about her husband and casually remarked, "Too bad about the white boys though, what are they going to do?"

Ray chuckled, and said, "Yeah, what are they going to do? I guess that from now on, you, me and your hubby will know firsthand, won't we?"

He felt her pussy, now colored a bright red, sore and swollen, with his free hand. A large gob of his cum was leaking from her slit. He wiped it on her thigh, and decided he needed to fuck her again. This time, he would enforce a little more training by taking her doggie style and educating her to begin to prefer it that way. He had larger plans for both her and her husband, which included having her indulge her animal need for him whenever he commanded it, but most certainly not falling for her romantically.

Fucking her from behind would help him think of her in the right way, as the racially inferior animal she was, to do with as he pleased. Neither Laura nor her husband knew this yet, but locked deep inside, Dr. Raymond Jackson had his fantasies too -- fantasies of retribution for the multiple hurts he had suffered growing up in this part of the country on the racial fault line where black and white men often competed for jobs or prestige and sometimes for white women.

Sometimes, like today, a white wife would stray over the line voluntarily and discover a hard truth; she would learn what Laura was beginning to discover about herself -- that only black cock and black men could satisfy her needs. She would fight hard against surrendering to this newly found deep animal desire, but she would return to this man again and again in aching need.