Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 06

Story Info
Laura returns to work. Mark goes shopping.
11.2k words
4.58
50k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers

Driving home after the eventful day, Mark felt both elated and confused. Not only had he been unexpectedly finger-fucked to an explosive climax for the first time in his life -- a bizarre event to him -- but also willingly sucked that same black man's cock, seemingly without giving the decision conscious thought. That, plus the emotional session with Dr. Anderson had been utterly traumatic.

Although it was traumatic in quite a different way, his physical transformation was having a powerful psychological effect as well. Being denuded of all his body hair, wearing makeup, and now sitting in his car wearing women's apparel were simply not events a sane man could ever have imagined.

Reflecting on the day, he decided he would rather not have had either sexual experience, even though it had felt amazingly good at the time. Looking at himself in the rearview mirror, he had to admit that his hair and his lip-gloss enhanced smile made him feel very different and strangely contented. Weirdly, even the women's clothing seemed to feel right against his skin. The french cut panties felt especially sensuous and erotic, and the silky feel against his penis had given him a painfully hard erection for most of the drive home.

He jumped out of the Subaru, eager to show Laura how masculine and sexy he looked. That Laura would perceive him quite differently never occurred to him.

Inside their colonial style house, Laura paced the kitchen floor with a sharp anxiety gnawing away at her. She knew that things could never be "normal" between them again and the fracture in their marriage might be so deep it could never be repaired. She had cooked New York strip steaks on the grille, poured a red wine, and lit candles, hoping it would have a calming effect on her husband, who would be – she was certain – in a state of murderous rage. Although she had gotten his verbal permission for the things she had done with Dr. Jackson, when the fantasy had become real it was a very different matter.

She couldn't have been more shocked when he entered the front door and stood in the foyer with a big smile on his face. Not only was that unexpected, but his appearance shocked and puzzled her too. She thought to herself that he was either wearing clothes that were a daring men's style or -- could it be – they were women's clothes. Inspecting him, she was inclined to think the latter, especially when she noticed that the sandals he wore, although a size larger, were identical to a pair she had bought at Payless last spring.

She noticed his hair, cut in a pixie style, lightened and with frosted tips and started to say something when he glided into the kitchen and took her in his arms, hugging her tightly. She suddenly felt she had somehow been given a miraculous reprieve for the last few days, which was completely unexpected but she decided not to take it for granted. Anyway, she thought, there was sure to be a logical story behind all this physical change in Mark, and at first glance she decided she rather liked it. He certainly looked better groomed than his normal slovenly, comic book nerd appearance.

They settled down to share a meal punctuated with quiet conversation. Mark told her much of what had happened starting with his session with Dr. Anderson and ending with the day spa trip. Of course he left out significant parts of the day including the fact that a black man had cum in his mouth and had his fingers deep in Mark's 'boy pussy.' He even told her that Dr. Anderson was going to continue to help shape him into a more self-assured and confident person and that to celebrate it they had even decided he should have a new name – 'Stevie'.

Laura wasn't sure she liked either the idea of reshaping him or the name, but anything that could help take the focus off her sex with Ray was a godsend at the moment. Mark also told her that the reason he was wearing a borrowed outfit because he had been caught in a sudden inundation from Dr. Anderson's lawn sprinklers and his own had been ruined in the dryer by her careless servant. It was a thin lie, but given Laura's emotional state, she was so eager to return to a state of normalcy, she accepted it.

Mark told her about the special tea he needed to drink three times a day, and his demure wife suggested he take a nice hot bath while brewed him a cup and did dishes. Laura also told him to strip off so she could launder the borrowed clothing. When he did, she saw his smooth body and then especially noticed the fact that his pubic hair was completely gone. He was hoping it would impress her and make his male member stand out, but the effect it had on her was quite the contrary. His slender penis now simply looked like a little boy's to her and in fact his whole body looked less masculine to her. That of course was the effect Dr. Anderson had sought to create and it was working perfectly with Laura. Rather than being turned on by his appearance, any feeling of desire she might have developed after the candle-lit dinner was instantly extinguished.

Her slender husband trooped upstairs and into the bathroom. As the tub filled, he regarded himself in the full-length mirror and for the first time he inspected his body with the kind of intensity normal for women, but men hardly ever muster when looking at themselves. He decided he rather liked the sleek and smooth look. He swung his hips from side to side and regarded himself from multiple angles.

Suddenly, he stopped in the middle of a full frontal pose and frowned. Something didn't look right. Without even thinking consciously about why, he tucked his slender dick and diminutive balls back between his thighs and posed again. His male sexual package was now gone, invisible from the front. He couldn't explain it, but somehow that seemed to look and feel more correct. Strangely, it also felt rather erotic and he began to have an erection. Shaking his head to dismiss the entire matter from his mind, he hopped gingerly into the warm bath just as Laura came up with his tea.

Neither of them knew that it was heavily estrogen laden, but Laura commented on its pleasant scent and suggested that perhaps she would try a cup as well. Mark told her absolutely not – that it had muscle enhancers for men only, so she promptly forgot the idea. This was of course only one among many lies Dr. Anderson had told him today.

After he finished the tea, Laura offered him a towel and began drying him off. His skin really did feel remarkably smooth she decided; almost as smooth as her own. She suggested that he put on pajamas and get comfortable in their bed while she bathed. The reason for this was that she didn't want him to see her nude with her many love bites and bruises from her intense night with Ray.

After a quick bath, she put on long cotton pajamas in the bathroom. She turned out the bedroom lights and cuddled next to Mark. After a few quiet minutes, she spoke softly, "Mark darling. . ." then she frowned and thought for a moment, "Or would you rather I call you 'Stevie?"

Lying back with his fingers laced behind his head, Mark considered it briefly, then said, "Yeah, I like that."

Laura continued, "Stevie it is, honey. So. . . Stevie, we need to talk about what happened between me and Ray. I want us both to be at peace with the situation."

Lying on her left side, she lifted her right hand to his PJ top, and unbuttoning, ran her hand over his smooth chest and his hardening nipples. He felt both tender and strangely more turned on that usual there tonight. He breathed heavily while Laura, encouraged by the fact that his nipples seemed exceptionally responsive tonight, pulled at them, arousing him even further.

Laura leaned over, kissed his right nipple tenderly then playfully bit him. She laid back, swung her right leg across his thigh and continued, "Stevie, what I did with Ray. . .I love you so very much, but it opened a new world for me, and I. . .I need to continue it. Can you understand honey? God, I feel so that it's hurting you so badly that I can hardly think about anything else."

Her hand found his slim penis, which was now partially hard. He was excited, but the multiple heavy doses of estrogen plus the fact that he had two powerful orgasms already today prevented him from becoming fully erect. Still, Laura continued to slide her slender had up and down his shaft.

Mark was now remembering his discussion with Ray earlier in the day, and how badly he wanted to help his once proper wife become an erotically charged 'hotwife,' responsive and sexually assertive.

Mark stepped in quickly, offering, "Honey, I know how badly you want to be with Dr. Jackson. The fact is, I really want you to see even more of him. Honestly, I have been thinking about it and I think it would be best if we stopped having sex altogether -- at least for a while. Just like we talked about a few nights ago."

Laura was caught off guard. All she could say was, "Really?"

She continued to rhythmically jerk Mark's cut penis up and down. She momentarily considered the fact that she could circle his entire dick with her little hand. The girth of the Master's cock was such that she could not get her hand completely around it and because subconsciously she was thinking about that, in addition to hearing Stevie's words of encouragement, her vagina was growing wetter.

Mark remembered that Ray had told him that Laura became sexually charged when he made her call him 'Master', so he pressed on, saying "Absolutely, I think you should only fuck our Master."

Laura was shocked by this. She asked, "But what about you? About us?"

Mark was now remembering Mama's demand that he must become more decisive, and so he explained to her, "Laura, I am sure you will want to be hot and eager to fuck our Master. I think that if you and I had physical relations, it would only confuse things. Don't you agree?"

With that, she abruptly stopped stroking his partly erect little dick, and removed her hand. She hugged him around the neck, and with teary eyes, said softly, "Oh honey, you are the most wonderful, understanding husband ever. I love you so much, and I promise you that I will do all I can to help you enjoy this too. Master has told me so many things about how I can make your experience as our cuckold super erotic. I love you so much. . . Stevie."

With that, she kissed him sweetly on the cheek, turned over on her right side and within minutes was asleep. Mark was still a little turned on and since Laura had suddenly stopped stroking him, feeling unfulfilled. Remembering how unusually good his chest felt tonight when Laura had played with his nipples, he reached under his top and began to squeeze then again. With his other hand, he stroked his penis. After a few minutes fantasizing about Laura spreading her legs for Ray, he came weakly. Reaching for a tissue from the nightstand, he cleaned up the little spurts of his cum and he too fell quickly asleep.

Laura felt happy for the first time in days and for the first part of the night, she had fallen into a deep and dreamless sleep. After rising to pee at about 2 A.M., she looked over at her husband, who was fast asleep with a satisfied smile on his face. She climbed into bed and cuddled close to him for warmth. After a couple minutes she was deep into REM sleep and began to dream a vivid fully immersive dream.

In the dream, she was back in the jungle setting, once again lying on a marble altar, naked as before. As in her first dream, Dr. Jackson emerged from the darkness of the jungle and walked purposefully toward her, this time through the campfire, dark and this time completely naked. She watched his long, fat cock swing lazily left and right as he strode near the altar.

As before, his entourage included several nude girls, this time visibly pregnant. Her husband, smiling and bowing to her, followed them. Even more than in the first dream, he had now been transformed into a female version of his former self.

As before, Ray now her lover in real life stood at the end of the altar between her open legs, and said, "I will breed you. You and Stevie will serve me and carry many black babies for me."

In the first dream she had cringed in fear of the powerful black man. This time, she was trembling with excitement and anticipation. She slid off the marble altar and down onto the sand. On her knees and forearms, she raised her ass toward Ray and said softly, "Yes Master. Breed me. Put your hot love inside me."

She rested her head on her forearms and out of respect for her Master, did not look back over her shoulder. She felt powerful hands push her ass cheeks apart and felt his girth wiggle her labia apart and then expand her vaginal opening like a tight rubber band until his head was fully inside her.

She continued to dream fitfully now, her body moving back and forth against the imagined motions of her lover. In her bed next to her husband, she was now perspiring freely and in her dream, Ray was holding her hips and guiding his cock in slow circles inside her. After several minutes had elapsed in the dream, she heard his deep grunt and felt his hot sticky cum deep inside her. In her first dream, she had been terrified of him, fearful of becoming impregnated. Now she was ecstatic and received his sperm with complete joy. This night, she did not wake in a cold sweat but rather, slept through the entire night until the light of dawn pushed through the white curtains of their bedroom.

---

Laura was already awake and dressed. She was downstairs making coffee when Mark blinked awake. He stretched sensuously then went into the bathroom and immediately took the medications prescribed him by Dr. Anderson. He started the shower and turned to stand in front of the toilet. He looked at the toilet standing in front of him; ordinarily he would simply pee (sometimes remembering to lift the seat, and sometimes not, despite Laura's constant nagging).Today though, he scratched his head and thought for a moment. He turned and sat down on the commode as his pee streamed out of him. Yes, he decided, sitting to pee now seemed to feel right somehow.

He looked at himself in the mirror again and flexed his muscles a couple times. He didn't see any difference, but certainly the medications would take some time to bulk his muscles up. Dr. Anderson had told him that physical change might come rapidly, but to expect things to take a while. He flexed one more time, then ran his hands through his fluffed and curled mane. Rubbing his tummy what he felt, or rather what he didn't feel, made a little thrill of excitement run through him. Specifically, what he felt was simply smooth skin, without a trace of hair, and it felt to him rather like his wife's sexy tummy.

When his hand moved downward, it passed over his small package and like last night, he frowned again. Something didn't feel right again. Moving his torso from side to side in front of the glass, he tucked his dick and his balls between his thighs and backwards so they again disappeared. Now, he thought, that seems to look right. He ran his hand from his tummy to his thighs and decided that yes, it felt right too.

He was so absorbed in admiring himself that he didn't hear Laura come into the bathroom and when he caught a glimpse of her he gasped in surprise. She had a quizzical frown on her face as though trying to figure out what he was up to.

He stuttered a greeting and then scurried to get into the shower. She stood and talked with him as he went through his customary shower routine. When he emerged, he noticed her outfit for the first time this morning.

She had on a short flared green skirt and loosely fitted shirtwaist white blouse, and around her neck she had twice wrapped a long dark brown pashmina scarf to cover the multitude of hickeys and love bite that trailed from her neck down to her bodice. It would be obvious to any onlooker that there were many more underneath her blouse. She was happy to be able to wear pantyhose again after so long in a soft cast, and the taupe pair she wore over her black thong felt terrific against her firm thighs. In Mark's opinion she looked far too sexy for work, but she always looked hot to him.

With no thought to his wardrobe, Mark tossed on his normal super hero tee and jeans, and they were out the door and into the Subaru. Five minutes later he dropped her in front of the Administration Building and watched her swaying derriere retreat. Two young black men fell into step with her and began chatting animatedly. Mark looked at the trio sadly, thinking that with so many young black men hitting on his wife day after day, she was bound to have yielded to the temptation of their seductive charms eventually anyway. One of the men playfully put his hand around Laura's waist where it lingered a few paces until she gently but firmly removed it with her free hand. make loved the way her strong thighs flashed in the morning sunlight, and for the first time noticed that she had her 4 inch patent heels on. She usually complained about how her feet ached after wearing them for even a few hours. It was probably just that she wanted to feel dressed up after weeks in the soft cast.

Sitting in car, he grew hard from a sudden desire to see Laura in bed with her black boss. He say with his head in his hands for a few moments, then rubbed his hands on his jeans. He suddenly noticed how coarse and ugly they were, and acting decisive in the way Dr. Anderson had encouraged he called his office to tell them he wouldn't be in today. He made a quick U-turn and headed for the Nordstrom at the mall a half hour away to shop of a new wardrobe.

Mark wandered through the men's department for a good twenty minutes without seeing anything that attracted his eye. Then he realized the obvious reason, which was that none of these things had the look or feel of the clothing he had on yesterday, the clothes that made him feel "just right" and comfortable. ascending the the women's section, he heard the in-store pianist playing "Over the Rainbow," and thought it was rather appropriate to what he had in mind.

In a matter of minutes shopping, Mark had a handful of capri length pants and tops, all size ten. Mark liked the look and texture of his selections, but wished he could have tried them on to see how they flattered his figure. The young, obviously gay salesman had been watching him with interest since he entered the department and was relatively certain he had Mark figured out from the beginning.

Sauntering over to Mark, he asked, "Did you want to try those on. sweetie?"

Mark blushed crimson, embarrassed by the thought that he actually had a large armful of women's clothing. The salesman winked at him, and said, "At the moment there are no female customers at all and Friday morning is absolutely dead normally. Don't worry, go on back. I will keep watch for you, dear. I understand, believe me."

Mark was insulted by the man's solicitous tone and the way he stretched out the 'I understand.' It seemed to suggest that he felt Mark was one of those weird guys who dressed in women's clothing or that maybe he was gay. He didn't want the salesman to think that he was gay or anything. Mark thought to himself, I am the furthest thing from gay; it's just that these clothes seem to fit me better and feel so much softer than the stuff I usually wear. He considered explaining all that to the salesman, but he was preempted by the man coming over to take him arm in arm back to the fitting area.

"Now, you're sure those are the right size for you?" the young blonde asked.

Mark, still blushing deep crimson said, "Umm. . .Yeah, I think so."

A minute later Mark was back in the well-lit area and behind privacy doors. He tried on the first ensemble

---

Across town in the Adminstration building, Laura was turning on her computer in the large common cubicle area. She nervously eyed Dr. Jackson's office, waiting for him to arrive. She was so anxious to see him, she had to control her breathing to prevent herself from hyperventilating.

LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers