Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

She looked at herself in her compact mirror and decided to unbutton the top button of her blouse. Touching up her lipstick she heard his voice as he rounded the corner and greeted Mrs. Jenkins, the department's middle aged black administrative assistant. Laura could feel the spot at the bottom of her crotch becoming ridiculously drenched with her feminine juices. Oh my God, she thought to herself, control yourself girl! you're going to cum just from thinking about him.

She imagined she could actually smell the animal scent of her own arousal and considered whether she should change from the thong she wore for Dr. Jackson today to the spare cotton pair she kept in the desk drawer. She dismissed the thought however, telling herself that no one could possibly smell how aroused her pussy was.

In any event, was too late as Dr. Jackson stopped just then in front of her half height wall, and smiled. He greeted her heartily, saying, "Mrs. Taylor, it's so good to see you back. How is the ankle?" Then lowering his voice to a whisper, added with a smile, "And how is your cunt?"

Laura blushed to a bright crimson, and managed, to for the reply, "Uhhh. . . Fine. I mean, uh yes, it's uh. . . fine." She could feel perspiration under her arms now.

She had been wrong about no one being able to catch the signs of her need though. Dr. Jackson knew the scent of her arousal, even though they had only fucked a few times over the course of a couple days. Just as he had a profound effect on her, she was beginning to have an equal effect on him. His massive cock twitched involuntarily as he thought of the tender pussy between her demurely crossed legs.

Speaking again in a voice loud enough for Mrs. Jenkins to hear, He told Laura, "Well, we have a lot of work to catch up on. It might take the entire morning. Come into my office as soon as you are settled in."

Laura almost blurted out, "Yes Master," but caught herself in time, and somehow turned it into, "Yes, Mmmm-mister. I mean Dr. Jackson."

He wheeled and walked into his office, closing the door behind him. He sat behind his oak desk in the impressive room lined with dark wood bookshelves on three walls. The wall behind the desk a bank of tall windows with sheer white curtains that softly filtered the daylight. He tapped his fingers impatiently on his desk, and within two minutes, heard a timid rap at his door.

Laura opened the door and entered silently, casting a furtive look behind her. She closed the door quickly and collapsed with her back against the heavy door. Ray walked around his desk, then looked at her, his eyes seeming to pierce her soul just as they had in her dream last night. He spoke tonelessly, and forcefully, "Lock the door. Now."

She did as he bid her then hurried across the room. She was already so aroused that she threw her arms around his neck, standing on tip toes to feel his lips on hers. As she kissed him open mouthed, she felt his tongue push deep until it overlaid hers. The wetness and the heat of his forceful kiss and the feel of his body as she embraced him tight made her so weak in the knees, she thought she might collapse. Fortunately for her, he slid both his dark hands under her short skirt, up her pale thighs and cupped the small white globes of her butt.

She relaxed her embrace and rested her head against his strong chest, and he smelled the freshly washed scent of her hair, mingled with the fragrance of Amarige eau de toilet he was already growing to think of as 'her' perfume. Irritated that her pantyhose prevented skin to skin contact, he reached beneath the waist band and pulled them down so he could feel her ass against his hands and finger her pussy from behind.

Again he cupped her tender ass and told her sternly, "Strip those fucking things off while I hold you. Who told you to wear those? Did I tell you to wear those?"

She slipped her arms from around his neck and shimmied the panythose down from her thighs letting them fall to her calves. She looked into his eyes and shook her head slightly from side to side as if to ask for forgiveness. She spoke softly, saying, "No, Master. I just thought. . ."

He looked at her sternly, and interrupted, "That's the problem. You 'thought.' You will never wear those again, understand? You will wear a thong or nothing at all as I direct."

He relaxed his grip on her bottom and let her slide to the floor until her high heels touched down. The offending pantyhose were bunched around her ankles

"Remove those nasty things and dispose of them. In future, you will be permitted to wear proper garter and stockings when entertaining me or my friends, but for now, you will do as I have instructed."

Laura braced herself on Ray as she removed her shoes then the offending hose one by one. Now she was several inches shorter than a few minutes before. Ray told her to slip on her heels again. Satisfied with her obedience, he embraced her again, kissing her lushly. His thick dark lips consumed hers and she moaned between her parted lips. Her arms slid around his neck again, her soft white hands caressing his strong black neck muscles. His hands descended under her skirt again, then his fingers slid under the thin triangle of her thong. He felt at once that both the thong and her pussy were completely soaked with her fluids and this display of desire and passion turned him on more than almost anything else about her today might have.

With a free hand he unwrapped her scarf, and after pulling it down from her neck, began to lay deep kisses in the hollow between her neck and collarbone, overlaying the hickeys already there with new ones. As he sucked her tender skin, her head swayed back and forth lazily savoring the moment and the feel of his hot lips on her body. His free hand massaged her pussy from behind for several minutes, and her breathing became shallow and hurried. He pulled her soaked thong down and it slipped down her legs before dropping to the floor.

The white wife's need for her black lover was becoming almost painful. Her nipples had become stiff and tender. Her breasts increased in fullness and there was a gnawing craving in the pit of her stomach.

Now Ray's hand moved from back to front as he lifted her skirt to exposed her pussy now deep pink from desire. As is normal with a woman in sexual heat, her labia had become swollen to better accept her lover's rough thrusting. Her pussy was now coated with the clear lubricant that would ease her lover's entrance into her cunt. Ray could feel all these physical manifestations from his new lover, and so he stopped kissing her neck and upper chest long for a moment to whisper in her ear, "Bend over my desk and lift your skirt."

She bent over obediently, facing the windows and reaching behind her, lifted her skirt. With her heels raising her, she was a perfect height for Ray to push her thighs apart and tease her labia with his massive cock head. He pushed her tight pussy lips apart gently and found no resistance. Her lubrication had made her desire for him obvious, and now it was making his entry incredibly easy. As he pushed directly forward and watched his dark brown cock disappear into her pink cunt lips he groaned with satisfaction. This petite white wife was clearly his now, without reservation, without hesitation. Anything he willed her to do, she was his to command.

He shoved his massive cock all the way in her and his balls hit against her mons and clit. She gasped and flexed her hands against the desk.

Ray loved the feeling of stretching her pussy, but he was beginning to love other things about her as well. Just now, he loved the seeing the incredibly pale skin of her thighs and ass as his cock disappeared into her again and again in a steady rhythmic tattoo. His hands pushed her skirt forward and out of the way, and his hands gripped her hips tightly. He loved the way she responded to him and the way her ass bounced against his pelvis as he thrust faster and faster.

He moaned and whispered, "Yeah bitch, keep banging that white pussy into me. Stretch your own little pussy out for me."

That sent her over the top as suddenly her body shook as though possessed by a demon and she bit her lower lip to keep from crying out. He could feel the juices of her orgasm gushing out over his cock and pelvic bone. He slowed his thrusts to let her savor the feeling that his cock had brought her, rejoicing in the knowledge that it was a feeling her husband had never been able to produce in her.

She continued to cum and multiple orgasms rippled through her vaginal canal with an intensity she could hardly stand. She gasped out, "Oh God, Don't stop Master. . . Don't stop!"

He pulled her sheer white blouse up and out of her skirt and ran his black hands over her back muscles, excited by the smoothness of her skin and the stark contrast in their skin colors. He began to stroke her faster now as he snapped the clasp holding her bra. Reaching forward he cupped both of her tiny breasts and felt the hardness of her nipples against his pink palms. Her breasts were so tiny compared to his wife's dark melons, but they felt so firm and warm in his hands that his cock grew even harder. Her rib cage heaved through her pale white skin as she pushed her pussy against his firm pelvis.

Her body and her breasts clearly showed her state of intense arousal. He held her hips firmly now and watched her hair shake wildly as she pushed her pussy hard against his swiftly thrusting cock. They were both sweating profusely now and he could see droplets in the small of her back. He tried to hold on long enough to push her to a second climax, but the sight of her firm white ass bouncing against his dark belly as she thrust to meet him, brought him to the point of no return. His balls tightened and shot several blasts of thick cum into Laura's receptive pussy. She clawed at the blotter on the desk as her body reacted to his. Her pussy lips, wrapped tightly around his fat black cock, preventing any of his rich cum from escaping.

Ray continued to run his hands over the soft skin of her back, and squeezed her hips and ass cheeks, kneading them with his strong fingers. Laura lay across the desk smiling and reaching back to touch the man who made her feel like no one ever had. Her slender fingers found his thigh and lingered there, lightly playing over his strong leg muscles. They both wanted to linger in the sheer ecstasy of the moment, but were interrupted by a steady tapping at his office door. They could hear the muffled voice of Mrs. Jenkins asking if everything was alright, and informing Dr. Jackson that his morning coffee was ready.

Ray slowly and reluctantly pulled his cock back and out of Laura's pussy, now stretched by his hard pounding. They both felt his cock head pop from her throbbing pussy. Ray smacked Laura's ass cheek sharply and told her, "Get yourself together. Hurry."

Laura quickly tucked her blouse in and smoothed her skirt down. She didn't have time to fasten her bra, but hoped the middle-aged secretary wouldn't notice, she looked in vain for her thong, and finally spotted it visible at the front edge of the desk as he saw the doorknob turning slowly. Ray hurriedly retrieved them and shoved the soaked material in his pants pocket and zipped his trousers just as the door opened.

Laura grabbed for a pad and pencil hoping the secretary would assume she had been taking notes all this time. Her flushed complexion told a different story as did Ray's hurried attempt to straighten his desk. The secretary simply shrugged and put a coffee pot and cups on the sideboard and scuttled out, leaving the door open.

They looked at one another then broke out in laughter. Laura quickly kissed her Master then walked gingerly back to her desk. She squeezed her young pussy muscles tight to prevent the warm liquid cum from escaping her pussy. She retrieved the spare panties from her drawer, and then hurried into the lavatory where she pulled a menstrual pad from the supply there and quickly closed herself into a stall. Sitting on the toilet she thought it was a good thing that she would be seeing Dr. Smallwood early next week. She could not imagine not getting knocked up if they kept fucking unprotected and at this pace. She wiped as much of the cum as she could from her pussy, then slipped on the panties and stuffed in the maxi-pad which soaked up some of the remaining cum.

---

Across town at the Nordstroms, the salesman was helping Mark coordinate outfits and helping him in and out of various pants and blouses. He noticed that Mark was wearing men's Y-front briefs and remarked that they were spoiling the line of the capris. After a few minutes absence, he returned with three pairs of French cut panties, which he told Mark were a gift and not to worry about it.

He suggested Mark remove his briefs and try one of the pairs of panties on. He 'helped' Mark out of them, and in the process ran the palm of his manicured hand over Mark's slender penis, which made it jump suddenly in reaction. The young blonde sales clerk remarked, "Mmmm, very nice. Small – but very nice."

Standing and admiring Mark's physique, now made more attractive by his makeover, the blonde noticed the wedding ring and asked, "So do you date? Or are you in a long term relationship?"

Mark bristled at the question, turning crimson. He quickly shot back, "I am NOT gay if that's what you're thinking. It's just that I. . . Well, recently I am finding that these clothes are just more comfortable, that's all."

The blonde, not to be denied, smiled and said, "Of course you're not gay sweetie; my mistake."

Then without hesitation, he took Mark's face in his hands and kissed his lips with a long lingering embrace. Mark didn't pull away in shock, although thinking about the encounter later in the day he was unable to explain to himself why he didn't. Instead, he simply stood in the dressing room with his hands by his sides and accepted the man's tongue prodding between his lips. They French kissed for several moments before the blonde broke off the kiss and said, "I would like to date you, really. What's your name anyway?"

Without hesitation, and again without knowing why, he answered, "Stevie."

The sales clerk was called away with a customer leaving Mark to try on the remaining outfits. After a bit, the blond returned with something over his arm and a pair of women's high heels in his free hand. He entered the quiet dressing room, and spoke softly, "Stevie, I don't know whether you might be 'transitioning' or not, but I found these for you and think you might want to go ahead and try them on."

Mark was confused by the comment. He had never heard the expression 'transitioning' and it meant nothing to him for now at least. Before he could reply, the blonde looked over his shoulder to see whether there were any customers about and softly closed the door to the dressing room. He laid the items on a bench and advanced to Mark, kissing him lushly once again. His hand descended under the waistband of the tan capris Mark was trying on and then unsnapped the women's pants. As they fell around Mark's thighs, he slipped his hand beneath the high cut panties and sought Mark's member, which as he expected, was erect and hard.

He squeezed Mark's penis and then slid to his knees, taking the rigid shaft in his mouth. He lavished his lips over the boyish dick and began sucking back and forth enthusiastically. After a few minutes his hand joined his lips and together coaxed a pulsing climax from Mark, who otherwise stood perfectly still.

The blond stood, steadying himself on Mark as he rose. Then he kissed Mark fully again, his mouth full of Mark's cum. He shared the taste of fresh sperm with Mark as they kissed for several more seconds. They broke off the kiss, and as he did at the salon, Mark swallowed the offered cum. This time of course, the difference was that it was his.

The sales clerk turned to the items on the bench, and handed them to Mark. He said breathlessly, "I found this dress for you and I think you should try it on. I guessed at the shoe size, but I think they're about right."

Mark was utterly shocked at the idea of wearing a dress, but once more did nothing while the young blond slipped it on over him. When the clerk helped him on with knee-high stockings and pushed the high heels onto his feet, Mark turned to look at himself in the mirror. He saw a credibly female visage staring back at him, and stood stark still for several seconds.

The clerk said simply, "So. . . I gather you like them?"

Ten minutes later, Mark left the store several shopping bags heavier, and his wallet $590.35 lighter.

---

The midday passed quickly on campus. Laura changed the maxi-pad out twice more, amazed at the total amount of cum that had leaked from her stretch pussy.

The department secretary left early for the weekend, and Ray summoned Laura to his office and told her to lock the door.

He explained to her that he would be gone on a high school recruiting trip next week with Coach Tebbins and in addition to seeing Dr. Smallwood as scheduled, he also wanted her to visit a Dr. Anderson who would help her come to terms with issues regarding their developing relationship.

She readily agreed, then impulsively embraced him tightly around the neck and kissed him, her lips moving greedily over his. As he lost himself in the kiss, Ray felt something change inside. His heart beat faster and his body hummed with a feeling like a rush of electricity. It wasn't love; he wasn't willing to call it that, not yet anyway, but it was something beyond the mere lust he had been satisfying with the adoring young white wife, nearly half his age. To deflect the feelings, he pushed the sweet, gullible redhead down to her knees and told her simply, "Suck it."

She dutifully unzipped his trousers and began to run her hand over his shaft while kissing his dark, nearly hairless belly. She slid the boxers down and his massive cock sprang free. His erection reeked from a mixture of his and her mixed sex juices from their earlier coupling plus his natural funky odor. Rather than recoiling as she had done a scant few days ago, she instead ran his cock over her cheeks and hair relishing in the smell and the feel of his dark member. Then looking up adoringly into his eyes, she took his cock head into her eager lips. Ray, had grabbed his iPhone and was taking picture after picture of her sucking him. When she looked at him with questioning eyes, he said simply, "I want something to remember you by when I am away from you. Now suck it like a greedy little bitch dog."

In truth, he would use the pictures as a part of the recruiting pitch for the University, but as Laura's acknowledged Master, he was under no obligation to explain that to her.

As she sucked and licked eagerly, he made certain to get his hand wearing the University's distinctive signet ring into every picture he snapped. He even did a short video where Laura's devoted grunting and sucking could be heard.

After several minutes of her combined sucking and stroking him with her fingers, he came in her mouth without warning her and although she swallowed as he was training her to do, copious amounts splashed into her hair and onto her blouse.

She let his deflating cock slide from her mouth, and knowing she would not enjoy sex with him for a week, embossed his black skin with tender kisses, paying special attention to his huge balls which she licked until he became hard again.

All of this was captured on his iPhone, which he then laid aside on the desk. He offered his hand to Laura, telling her to rise and lie back on the desk. She did so, and quickly stripped off the cotton panties and spread her legs. He moved between her legs and she began to unbutton his shirt so she could run her hands over his belly and chest.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers