Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

She now had a constant craving to run her hands over his dark black skin. It was so thick and lush, and sensuous to her touch. She felt that it was like satin and velvet made flesh. Thinking about it, there was only one patch of skin on her husband's body – the soft flesh of his penis head -- that remotely compared to nearly every inch of her black man's skin. From the first time she caressed his black skin, it felt like a luxury she didn't deserve. Now as her hands ran over his chest, her body felt excitement from her breasts to her clitoris. Ray pushed her legs apart roughly and he entered her wet cunt.

He stroked vigorously and his excitement grew as he saw the way her pussy lips clung to and moulded around his fat black cock. He had the sudden sensation that except for the stark contrast in the color of their skin where they were joined, he couldn't tell where he ended and she began. With his every stroke, the young wife squeezed her pussy muscles around his expanding cock. Again, he told himself, this wasn't love he felt for her, but it was starting to feel close to it. It was at that moment that he decided how important it was to have his baby inside her. Not for the reasons his wife advocated, but because it would serve to make her his woman in the most concrete way possible.

Their sweat mingled as they soundlessly rocked together in the most primal activity between a black man and a white girl. When they both climaxed moments apart, no words were exchanged. Not words were needed. Laura simply straightened her skirt and walked silently from the stately office to wait on the curb for her husband to pick her up. Halfway to the door, she halted suddenly, then wheeled on her high heels and rushed back into Ray's arms. Impulsively, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him open mouthed working her lips into his so hard their teeth knocked together.

Laura broke the kiss and exclaimed breathlessly, "God, I will miss you so much. I want you inside me every night," and with that hurried out of the office.

Ray sat heavily behind his desk, reflecting on what had just happened. It was definitely different than their previous couplings. Absent mindedly, he felt her bunched thongs in his side pocket and took them out. The triangle of material was still very damp where it had nestled against Laura's aroused pussy. Ray thought they smelled distinctly like Laura; it was now 'his' woman's smell.

---

On the commute home, Mark regarded Laura's appearance. She had the unmistakable look of a woman who had recently been fucked -- tousled hair; hickeys on her neck; smeared lipstick; and disheveled clothing. They were all clear indications, but his high Xanax dose was keeping him so docile, he decided not to make a scene.

The weekend passed without intimacy between the couple. Mark faithfully took his prescribed medications and herbal teas, and went to his first yoga class on Sunday. He was shocked to find that he was the only Caucasian participant, and that it was an all male, nude class. He stayed near the back of the studio, but still drew constant stares from the dozen or so other men there.

Late Monday afternoon, Maggie drove Laura to keep her appointment with Dr. Smallwood after a busy day at work. Laura didn't want Mark involved with the visit at all, but with only one car, the young white wife took Maggie up on an earlier offer of a ride to the OB-GYN. The office was in Bladen Town, a couple municipalities over from their secure white enclave. As they pulled into the small medical park, and found the location of the office, neither of them were comfortable with the look of the neighborhood, which was almost exclusively working-poor black.

When they trooped into the waiting area, they both noticed that of the 9 women their, only two others were Caucasian, and like Maggie, were also very pregnant. Laura was given a multi-page form to complete, and in addition to the usual questions about number of pregnancies, last period, and marital status, there were some puzzling ones as well: One asked her to enumerate "Number and race of all lovers," "Number and race of children," and the most puzzling of all was one that asked, "Ownership: Master or Mistress."

Although she was uncomfortable with these and other questions, she decided to truthfully answer that she had one lover, and his race was black. The young black women in the waiting area were all directed to various doctors in the practice, but Laura noticed that the other two white women had been directed to Dr. Smallwood.

At long last, she was called and then led back to a mid-sized examination room by a short, attractive blond who was certainly no more than 19 or 20, and seemed intent on staring at the floor tiles. Not once in the short walk did she lift her eyes or speak. After they arrived and the aide closed the door, she told Laura to strip completely and put on a paper gown open at the back. Laura expected her to leave, but she stood patiently as Laura turned her back to the petite blond, then self consciously stripped naked. The girl took each of her items of clothing and folded them neatly dropping them on a chair. She took Laura's blood pressure and temperature, and offered, "I am Leezie. Dr. Smallwood will be here in a few moments. Please stand on the platform here."

Laura wanted to leave her panties and bra on, but the girl walked around to face her and reached out her hand to receive the last remaining items of clothing and when Laura nervously pulled her panties down, the girl offered her a hand to step up onto the circular platform and walked quickly out of the room, taking Laura's clothing with her. Laura was now standing on the platform and feeling extremely vulnerable, suddenly realizing that she was completely naked and the paper gown was out of arm's reach on the examining table.

As she started to step off the platform and retrieve it, the door swung open and a portly black man walked into the room and smiled openly at her. He was very dark, at least a shade darker than her precious Ray, and rather shorter as well. He was quite overweight and Laura cringed at the reality of standing naked in front of him. She quickly covered her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other.

Seeing her discomfort, he walked over to the paper gown and offered it to her, and as she quickly donned it, he said reassuringly, "Oh don't worry about being naked here. I have seen literally hundreds of women in my practice. You're in good hands here, and by the time we're through, I will know your body even better than you."

She didn't know how to take the remark, but seeing him chuckle, she laughed nervously and felt slightly relieved. He began his examination after reading her chart. When she reacted with a sudden start to the cold stethoscope on her back, he looked at her with concern, and remarked, "Oh my poor little one. I see you don't like being probed by instruments. Believe me, I can understand. Here, we'll switch to a manual exam. Many of my patients seem to prefer that these days."

He opened the door and called Leezie back in. He waited several seconds and then when she entered, carrying a tiny black baby, he looked sternly at her and said, "Girl, you best come on the double when your Master calls you. You deaf or something?"

He smacked her sharply on her tiny ass, and she reddened shamefacedly. Looking down at the floor as was clearly her habit, she replied, "I am sorry Master. I was just starting to feed the babies."

He looked at her, and grunted, "Well sit over there. I need to examine Mrs. Taylor manually."

With that, she sat on a chair in the corner and unbuttoned her white blouse. She unhooked her bra, pulled her breast and coaxed the black newborn onto her nipple. Laura stood looking at her in complete shock, but said nothing.

Dr. Smallwood told Leezie to take notes with her free hand as he began to run his hands over Laura's body. He stood behind her and murmured in a monotone, "Palpating breasts now. . .They feel firm and healthy. Excellent tone."

Reached inside the paper gown with both hands, he felt her breasts from behind. She felt his large belly on her ass as he teased her nipples with his large hot hands. The petite white wife felt and uneasy stirring in her belly, not comfortable with being felt up in this manner. He continued to feel her breasts, then murmured, "Hmm. . ."

He told her in a professional tone, "Let's get that gown off Mrs. Taylor. I want to check your breasts more closely."

She hesitated, resisting his instruction with all her willpower. He tugged the gown down and off her shoulders, tossing it on the table. She accepted this with a sense of inevitability, as the gown offered very little protection anyway. He moved to face her from the front, and ran his hands over the various love bites and hickeys dotting her chest and thighs. His hands came to rest on her breasts, and he moved one toward her heart feeling her pounding heartbeat.

He continued to feel her breasts and remarked in the general direction of Leezie, "Numerous love bites, undoubtedly put there but that old hound dog, Ray."

Looking at Leezie, he added, "Don't put down that part about Dr. Jackson, girl."

Her nipples were now standing out from her breasts and pointing up toward his face. He went on, "Very firm nipples. . . Umm, make a note, breasts very small, but nipples should prove excellent for nursing. Also, make a note that she has really smooth white skin and her display markings will be a tribute to her owner."

He pushed her head down onto her chest and lifted her hair in the back, then looked at her neck and under her hair. She barely heard him tell Leezie, "Note that the bitch has no ownership marks but the skin is clear should he wish to ass them later."

Laura frowned in confusion over this, but before she could ask him what that meant, he moved his hand down to examine her firm belly and she felt an involuntary shiver run through her torso. He ran his large dark hands over her stomach and down to her pelvic area, and remarked, "Firm body. . .Excellent hips. Make a note, she has good 'birthing hips.' Should support multiple pregnancies nicely."

Hearing this, Laura went crimson. Her face was flushed, her jaws clenched and her adrenaline was flowing, reflecting her intense anger. "Just a minute, doctor. Why are you are saying things like that? I am not trying to get pregnant. In fact, I am here to get on birth control so that I don't get pregnant."

The doctor cleared his throat, and took a step back from the angry young woman. To himself, he was thinking that Ray needed to control his little bitch and soon. She was definitely going to be bred, and he didn't know why Ray had not prepared her for it. Looking over at Leezie, he thought back to the time when he had become the Master to her and her husband Chris. There was a girl who understood her place and made no fuss whatever to being bred.

He put on a friendly face and worked to placate the fiery redhead standing naked in front of him. At least Ray had trained her far enough already to understand that when a black man gave her a command or touched her, that she'd better damn well listen. He spoke softly, "Now, Mrs. Taylor, please calm down. We're just doing an overall assessment here. Please relax. Hmm. . . Let's look more closely at your pubic area. Leezie, make a note. Extensive bruising of the entire mons veneris area, and several bite on both inner thighs. Both I assume are courtesy of Raymond again. Isn't that right Mrs. Taylor?"

The white wife suddenly gasped, and was only able to stutter, "Umm. . .I-I-I umm. . .That's none of your. . ."

Frowning, Dr. Smallwood looked at her, smiled and said reassuringly, "Please Mrs. Taylor, I know that Raymond is your lover. After all, you listed him on you medical questionnaire. Also, he referred you to me. You're among friends here. Look, I have known Ray since college, we are like family, there are no secrets between us and we share everything."

Far from reassuring Laura, his words made her blood run cold. She suddenly realized that his words could be taken more than one way. Her body stiffened, and again she covered her nakedness as much as possible. Dr. Smallwood decided that he was going to have to show this little cunt tht she had more than one Master now. Thinking quickly, he told her, "Laura, I need to help you relax so that we can complete your vaginal exam, and get you on you way. I'm going to give you a little injection of a muscle relaxer, so that you won't tense up during the remainder of the exam. Leezie, help Mrs. Taylor onto the table and into the stirrups."

Leezie finished burping the baby she was nursing and shuffled over to Laura. While his back was turned to them, Dr. Smallwood unlocked a cabinet and withdrew a vial of a drug used to treat insomnia in some patients. It was marked "Flunitrazepam 200 cc." The other name for it was Rohypnol, or the "date rape drug." It was a powerful, hypnotic and amnesia-producing drug that also dramatically lowered inhibitions.

Leezie was showing off the baby to Laura, and the doctor took the opportunity to quickly inject the petite redhead while she was distracted. He left the room after saying, "I will be back in a few minutes. Why don't you girls get better acquainted?"

Laura felt immediately relaxed as the drug coursed through her veins. Leezie asked her whether she would mind holding the baby while she lifted Laura's legs into the vaginal examination stirrups. Laura took the beautiful black baby and felt his softness against her nude chest as she held it and stroked its cheek. She asked Leezie whether the child was hers, to which the slightly build blond replied, "Oh no. My little boy is in the other room. I am just going to get him to nurse. Then I have one more after him."

Laura frowned. The drug was beginning to fog her mind, but she was coherent enough to ask, "I don't understand. Why are you nursing all these babies?"

Leezie responded in a matter-of-fact manner, "Well it's one of my duties."

Still not understanding, Laura asked, "Duties?"

Leezie explained gently, "Yes, me and Chrissie. . . well, he used to be my husband. . . he's called Chrissie now, anyway, we belong to Dr. Smallwood and we both have a number of chores we for which we are responsible."

Laura was rapidly losing her inhibitions and her ability to comprehend. She asked, "Leezie—that's your name, right? What does it mean when you say you 'belong' to Dr. Smallwood?"

The blond looked at her as if the question made no sense. She replied, "Well actually my name is 'Elise', but when you sign papers to work for your Master, you're usually given a new name by the family. And of course, if you were married, you're broken up. It's just the way things are. Hasn't your new Master explained this to you yet?"

Laura shook her head, but she would remember very little of the information later anyway. She stroked the tiny baby maternally. It lay on her breast now and reflexively attempted to latch her nipple. When it started to suckle, she felt inexplicably relaxed and fulfilled, and also began to lubricate between her legs. Looking down at the sweet little child, so dark against her white skin, she could not possibly know that she would be nursing her own black child in less than a year, and would be in the same state of servitude as Leezie, except for having a different Master. Leezie gently picked the baby up from Laura's arms, and smiled.

She said quietly, "You have beautiful little breasts. I hope our Masters will let me play with them. Sometimes, they like to watch us and I would like playing with yours. Anyway, I think you will be a good mother when your Master breeds you, and I can use the help nursing."

Looking over her shoulder apprehensively, Leezie bent over the prone figure of the slender redhead, and with her soft lips began to gently suck and kiss Laura's exposed nipple, made hard by the baby's suckling. Laura felt incredibly relaxed, almost as if she was no longer in her body. As the blond continued to suck and run her tongue over the now reddened nipple, Laura stroked her hair gently.

The door opened and Dr. Smallwood stroked through. He laughed and said, "When I said get acquainted, I didn't mean sexually acquainted. Leezie, don't you have other babies to nurse – including mine?"

The blond nodded her head silently and left the room. Alone with his patient, the heavy-set doctor stroked Laura's hair gently, then whispered, "Girl, you ain't gonna remember a lick of this in a few hours."

With that, he also bent over and began to suck her nipples, one after the other. She feebly protested, but he knew that her resistance would be nearly nonexistent by this time. He continued to suck loudly for a few minutes then moved between her legs. Speaking in a professional manner, he narrated, "Mrs. Taylor, please relax. I am going to do a digital vaginal examination now," then whispering barely audibly added, "We're going to see what Ray's been doing to stretch out your little cunt."

Normally, a vaginal exam would require a gloved hand, and take only a few seconds, but the doctor decided Laura would remember so little that he might as well enjoy this. He teased her labia open and inserted first his index, then his middle finger, with no resistance entering her now wet pussy. His thumb rotated on her clit, and his index finger expertly located and strummed against her 'G' spot. Feeling its prominence and thickness, he thought to himself, "I bet she cums like a fountain when old Ray's cock pressed that little spot. I need to feel that myself."

He asked, again in a professional tone, "Is that hurting, Mrs. Taylor?"

She shook her head in a lazy arc, and so he continued, "What's your name, sweetie?"

She snickered and laughed as though it was the funniest question in the world, and replied, "Oh God. I. . . Umm. . . Uh, Laura. Yeah, that's it."

He knew she was really far-gone now, so he flicked his finger against her 'G' spot even faster. She started to shove her hips toward his probing fingers, a silly, vacant grin on her face. Removing his hand now, he quickly locked the door, then returned to the place between her legs, held apart by the stirrups. He made his decision, thinking to himself, "Fuck Ray. I need some of this tight little cunt for myself."

Sliding the circular platform over, he stood on it to raise himself to a position where his crotch was level with the supine wife's open thighs. He called her name, but seeing that her eyes were barely open, he quickly unzipped his trousers. His hand worked his fat cock from his briefs and he rubbed it against Laura's wet, relaxed pussy lips. She moaned a satisfied little moan, and the doctor pressed his huge mushroom shaped cock head against her clit and then parted her lips. Even in a relaxed dreamlike state, her pussy was the tightest he had ever entered, and he had entered many white women's pussies before, both as a bribe offered him for hard to get abortions, and for payment afterwards.

Experimentally, he pushed harder and felt the first four inches or so penetrate her. From his perch, he could see how much his fat cock expanded her pick cunt lips and was even more aroused by seeing his own black cock gliding neatly into her cunt, his blackness disappearing into her deep pink. Her body, though drugged was obviously equally aroused. Her mons was flooding with blood and becoming swollen and softly padded. Though barely conscious, her pelvis was pushing down and forward to capture more of the large black shaft inside her. Her breasts were becoming more swollen and firm and her nipples were standing out.

As he buried his cock in her right to the root of his fat shaft, he wanted to possess her completely. He leaned forward, now pushing in a slow steady motion and bent down to take her breast in his mouth. His huge lips and wide mouth covered her left breast almost completely. Their bodies rocked in bliss, and absent-mindedly, she began to stroke his fat face and head as he moved from her breast to add his own love bites in the hollow of her neck. Though she would remember this only as a dream tomorrow, she would notice the fresh hickeys on her neck and puzzle over their presence.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers