Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

With great urgency and sexual excitement, she rotated her hips to take in all of his huge cock, and rocked her hips to meet his. In a few short minutes, she convulsed into an orgasm that rippled down through her vaginal canal and into her womb. Unable to contain himself any longer, the fat doctor came hard pouring his thick sperm into her welcoming vagina.

Zipping his pants, he unlocked the door and called Leezie back into the room. He ordered her to clean up Laura, then help her dress and gently slap her until she woke.

In the waiting room, Maggie had became engrossed in a parenting magazine featuring a young white girl and a black guy on the cover and lost track of the time. When she looked up and saw Laura being supported in standing by a young blond nurse, she realized that an hour had passed.

The nurse explained that Laura must have been exhausted as she slept through almost the entire exam, and now she was having trouble rousing her. Maggie laughed and explained that Laura had been under tremendous stress lately, and was most likely exhausted. The nurse gave Maggie a packet of 28 pills for Laura which she said was for birth control, but which was in truth simply a vitamin B complex. When the likely outcome occurred, Dr. Smallwood would blame Leezie for mixing up the prescription and promise to reprimand her severely.

On the ride home, Laura slept peacefully. When they arrived at Mark and Laura's Maggie helped her onto the young couple's living room sofa and covered her with a blanket. Laura slept there for three more hours until Mark came through the door.

Closing up his office in Bladen Town, Dr. Smallwood smiled with self-satisfaction. Laura wasn't the youngest white girl he had fucked, or given her state of near-hypnotic stupor, even the best; but the fact that Ray would become her Master meant that soon he would be able to fuck her whenever her Master commanded it, and Dr. Smallwood intended to ask his old friend to command it frequently – very frequently.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers