Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 08

Story Info
Laura is frustrated by Ray's absence and the changes in Mark.
11k words
4.56
53.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

The lazy late summer days of October had finally given way to crisp mornings and cool nights. The back of summer was broken and gone were the sweltering days and sultry nights. Laura tried to take her mind off the one element at the center of her young life, her lust for Ray Jackson, by running early in the morning and plunging herself into her work.

Ray was still on the road, visiting high school in the Southeast to find and recruit high school seniors for both football and basketball. He was using the iPhone pictures he had taken of Laura sucking his cock as a recruiting tool, implying that the white girls at the school were there because they were crazy over black men and would do almost anything to be with sexy black boys such as they obviously were.

Ray found himself chuckling time after time, town after small town, at that lie. Most of these boys were clearly still virgins and far from sexy, but planting the idea in their pliable little brains that they could have someone like Laura was an even better recruiting tool than cash. Ray had already gotten a commitment from Curtis Traynor, their top choice for a new quarterback based on his promise that he would give the boy Laura specifically to service his needs. He and Coach Tebbins were in Tuscaloosa, Alabama now and after watching the boy throw 3 touchdown passes, both he and the coach coveted the boy enough to promise him just about anything. Laura might just be the bargaining chip that would tip the scale in their favor.

Sunday evening, a day after the big game, over dinner at the only good steakhouse in town, Ray and Curtis discussed his future at the college. They ordered filets with baked potato and Ray casually got to know the boy, and worked on his approach to winning Curtis's confidence. They talked about a wide range of topics and Ray had the boy laughing over some stories of how bad some of the prospects were that he and Coach Tebbins had seen over their recruiting trip, now in its fourth week.

When their filets came, the conversation lagged as they both tore hungrily into their main courses. With their hunger sated, the conversation picked up again. Ray asked if Curtis had girlfriends and Curtis claimed that the girls were "all over him," then dropped a conversational bomb that he thought would shock Ray as he casually said, "Oh yeah, there's even a couple white girls that were offering to put out for me."

Ray didn't express surprise, replying calmly, "Well, of course a strong young black buck like you would be attractive to white girls. You know Curtis, black boys have their choice of the finest looking white girls at our school. Just think about it son. White girls at a black college are there for one reason! You can have your pick, and they aren't going to say no."

The young black boy's jaw dropped and his eyes widened, revealed his incredulity and his fraud. He gasped, "For real? Is that for real?"

The truth was a bit more prosaic than that. As it turned out, the university had one of the better elementary education departments in the mid-Atlantic and this attracted an inordinate number of idealistic and maternally oriented white girls whose deepest desire in life was to teach cute little blond-haired, blue-eyed cherubs in the elementary school years. In addition, a yearly scholarship grant from the Africa Rising Fund was set aside for recruiting white education students who were classified as 'minority students' at the historically black school.

Ray and several of his friends were the anonymous donors behind the Midnight fund, and many of them Ray and Dr. Smallwood in particular, did the personal interviews of applicants. Without fail, they picked a specific type of candidate -- 17 and 18 year old girls whose physical attributes and eagerness to get a free education often surpassed their intellectual abilities. It was common knowledge that high educational attainment was, at best a secondary requirement for applicants. If they were overtly sexual or flirtatious during the interview process that tended to propel them to the head of the list, and word had gotten out about that as well. The sexiest girls not only got full educational scholarships, but room and board in one of the on campus co-ed dorms was added as well.

Once on campus, the laws of economics prevailed. Since virtually all the male students were black, it skewed the dating pool significantly. A white girl either dated a black boy, or didn't date. And once nature took its course, very few of the white girls ever 'went back' as the saying went. Ray knew that the college did have a problem with an inordinately high rate of co-ed pregnancy, but none of the prospective white teen mothers seemed to complain, especially when they received extra financial support throughout their pregnancies, again from the Africa Rising Fund.

It was obvious to Ray that the boy had not really been with any of the local white girls and that he was simply bragging -- and possibly expressed an unfulfilled wish. Ray probed a little further, explaining that the racial balance of the area was very congenial to a black boy who liked white girls, and that things were a lot more liberal up north than here. Ray casually showed him the brochure version of the diversity poster he had worked on with Laura. Showing a black football player and a blonde cheerleader, foreheads touching affectionately, it seemed to convey a tailor made message to about like Curtis. The fact that the white cheerleader's lips were slightly parted and her eyes seemed fixed on her companion's crotch, were an artifact of the image having been photoshopped by one of the nerdy art majors. Curtis regarded it studiously for several seconds, feeling a rising tension in his always eager loins.

Then Ray dropped a bombshell of his own. "Young blood," he said, "White girls and white women are so hot for black men that they are practically lining up for black lovers. I have several of my own including a new one I am just breaking in, but even now, she calls me her 'Master' and will do anything for me."

Curtis absent-mindedly scraped a bite of steak back and forth across his plate with his fork, thinking about that, then shook his head saying, "Shit, that's total jive. No fuckin' way; who you tryin' to shuck?"

Ray casually wiped his mouth with the white linen napkin, then took out his iPhone. Flipping to his photos of Laura enthusiastically sucking his erect cock, he furtively looked over his shoulder, and then offered the smart phone to the young black student. As the boy thumbed through the collection of pictures, his eyes widened. Ray sat back casually, then raising one eyebrow asked sternly, "Does that look like I'm shucking you, boy?"

The boy's jaw dropped and Ray could see he was squirming uncomfortably in his chair. Ray relaxed and turned the charm back on. The boy was clearly shocked by the images he was seeing. Looking down at the phone, then at the signet ring on Ray's hand, he clearly understood that it was Ray's cock being sucked by a beautiful young woman with dark red hair. In many of the photos, he could see her deep blue eyes looking up worshipfully at the person taking the pictures.

Now his cock grew uncomfortably erect. He licked his wide lips and cleared his throat. He wanted to ask more questions, but Ray could see that he was inhibited by the surroundings. Ray waved the white server over and after paying the check, they stood to walk into the parking lot. The server sneered at their backs as they vanished from sight. but then seeing the size of the tip, clenched his jaw in frustration. He hated serving them, but the tip was the best one he had received in weeks.

Once in the car park, Ray put his arm around the young boy's shoulder, and spoke candidly, "Son, I am not just recruiting you for a football career, but something much larger, much more important than that. I can't go into all the details right now, but suppose I was to tell you there was such a thing as a secret black ruling class, for whom there were no limits; for whom white girls willingly spread their legs every chance they got; whose husbands and boyfriends willingly approved and more than that became accomplices in breeding their wives or daughters. Suppose I was to tell you that the wealth of this ruling elite was even made greater by white couples willingly signing over all their possessions and becoming the servants of this black ruling class?"

Ray let that sink in, watching the boy's reaction, then he offered, "The girl on my iPhone -- you want to see her in action?"

Curtiss swallowed hard then nodded eagerly several times. The pair got in Ray's rented Lexus and drove to his hotel. Once in the room, Ray pulled his iPad from the safe and fired up Skype.

--

At home back in Maryland, Laura eagerly awaited a Sunday call from Ray, and was already in a sheer black negligee that Ray liked seeing her in. She brushed her dark red hair, frustrated at being separated from the man who made her scream with passion whenever they were together, and just the thought of him made her wet between her thighs. She was faithful to Ray -- still refraining from sex with her husband Mark, and taking the 'birth control' pills prescribed by Dr. Smallwood. In reality, the pills were simply Vitamin B laced with a small dose of 'X', just enough to keep her constantly aroused and in need.

She could no longer count on Mark to satisfy her in any way now, and there were more than a few times she actually considered paying a visit to Dr. Smallwood 'just for a checkup.' Thanks to his having injected her with a date rape drug during her initial physical, she had no recollection whatever of having been taken by him, but every once in a while, she thought of the pudgy physician and her pussy unaccountably throbbed. She had bought a large dildo after Ray had been gone for two weeks and was using it regularly, but it was no substitute for the things Ray was able to make her feel.

They had been having regular phone sex almost nightly, but that had only served to sharpen her desire for him. For the last two Sundays, while Mark was in Baltimore at the yoga class prescribed for him by Dr. Anderson, she had stripped and masturbated for Ray on Skype video calls. Now it was Sunday again and she was eager to please her man, partly to relieve her sexual tension and partly to remind him of what he had to look forward to on his return.

She ran her hands over her body and felt the tightness in her torso. The sheer fabric of the jacket was trimmed with black satin, and tied with a ribbon at the bodice. It was short, coming just to her crotch and covering only half of her tight ass cheeks. She hiked up the G-string style panties over her hips and felt the tingling in her mons at it pressed against the fabric. The triangle of the panties barely covered her soft red pubic hair which she had trimmed into a tiny strip. She slid her small right hand under the triangle and massaged the top of her pussy. Laura's abdomen tightened and her breathing became rapid. Her fingers rapidly flew back and forth over her clit, teasing it from its hood. Breathing through her mouth, she gasped in excitement

She moaned softly, and then bit her lower lip. The naked skin of her torso and breasts was luminous and accentuated by the "barely there" fabric of the negligee, and her soft porcelain white thighs contrasted starkly with the black material.

She regarded herself in the full length bathroom mirror, and tentatively ran her hands over her nipples, which were now hard and extended from constant contact with the silky negligee. She smiled at herself and thought that her lover would be pleased. She startled at hearing the soft electronic jingle of the iPad, and knew immediately that Ray was calling her.

She raced back into the bedroom, and grabbing the iPad jumped on the bed. Her palms were sweaty and her heart raced. She set the tablet up on a perch to afford Ray the best camera view, punched the "Accept Call" button and smiled excitedly.

She knew she would have at least three hours to perform for her lover; to follow his instruction and watch him stroke his thick black cock. She tapped the video button connect their cameras, and jumped heavily onto the bed. To her utter shock, instead of the stern rugged visage of her lover and master, the face of a wide eyed young black kid filled her screen. Instinctively, she threw her right arm right arm across her breasts and slid her right hand down over the skimpy G-string to cover her sex.

She stammered, "Who-who-who the hell are you?" Her face was crimson with shame and embarrassment. She saw the iPad on the other side of the connection being wrenched from the boy's grasp, and suddenly Ray's face appeared.

Ray smiled and told her that he was looking forward all day to talking with her then rapidly got down to the business at hand. He began to speak tentatively, a part of him not wanting to put Laura to this test; not wanting to do what he knew he must do to assert his mastery over her.

"Laura, as your master, I have told you that you will obey my every wish, or the wishes of other black men as I direct you, isn't that right?" He said this in a steady monotone, but inside feeling more than a bit uncertain. He continued, "Bitch, what are you to me? To your mistress?"

Laura was a bright young woman and as the realization of what Ray was implying hit home, her lower lip began to tremble. Tears welled up in her eyes as she considered that what was to this point part of an erotic game was taking on a wholly other dimension.

She stammered out a plea, "Oh God no, Ray. P-Please don't do this. Please, it's so wrong."

Her plea touched Ray's heart. Inside he felt so much tenderness for her, verging on love, but he knew he had to demonstrate his mastery for the young recruit. If he faltered even a little and if word of it ever got back to Tanya, he cringed as he thought of the consequences. He squared his shoulders, then looked at her image on the screen, and asked again in a stern voice, "Bitch, what are you to me? Who do you obey?"

Now tears were freely flowing, and she responded in a more deferential tone, "Please Master. Please. I am your cunt, your whore, but Honey, I want to please you and you alone. Master, just come home to me and I promise I will treat you so good Baby. Oh God, please don't make me do this.

She still covered her pubic region with one hand but quickly wiped the tears away with the other before swinging her arm back over to cover her nipples.

Now Ray was angry and his tone reflected it as he said, "Bitch, you're right. You WILL please me when I return, because that is your duty to your Master. But tonight, you will do everything this young man tells you. You are my cunt and my whore, and you will do as I command. Understood?"

Still crying, she nodded haltingly, and then hung her head in shame, not wanting to look at the screen

Ray addressed her once again as he handed the iPad back to the young man, "Cunt, this is Curtis, and tonight you are his. You will obey him as you obey me. You will do whatever he tells you. You will address him as 'Master' as well. Is that clear?"

Her whole body shook now as she nodded, still crying, not daring to look at the screen. Through clenched teeth she begged, "Please don't do..."

Her voice trailed off. Realizing the futility of her pleading, she said simply, "Yes ... yes, of course Master."

The boy had never experienced anything like this. Gripping the iPad in his hands he hardly knew where to start. Ray saw that Curtis was slightly embarrassed and uncomfortable interacting with the beautiful white girl on the screen. He encouraged Curtis saying, "Get used to this young blood. Tonight, she is yours and will obey you without question. Why don't you begin by having her strip off for you."

"Yeah. Yeah, that's right," Curtis responded, then addressing Laura said forcefully, "Let's take off that fucking top. Real slow."

Turning to Ray, he asked, "What next? What should I say?"

Ray suggested, "Tell her to turn on some music. Something nasty. She has some mix CDs I had her husband make for her. We listen to them when I fuck her."

Curtis turned back to the screen, telling Laura, "Hey cunt. Put some fucking music on. Mr. Ray here say you know what I want."

700 miles away in Maryland, Laura leaned over to the side of the bed, picked up a CD and dropped in it the player. Still trying to cover herself, she heard the first track, 2 Live Crew rapping out "Pop That Pussy."

She loved the nasty lyrics and remembered that once with Ray, the track made her cum painfully hard, but tonight, in these circumstances, it was just painful to hear. She moved back into the camera frame and remained sitting back on her haunches, her knees tucked beneath her ass in the middle of her marital bed.

Curtis began to grow anxious for her to move for him. He barked out, "You better move your ass, cunt. You hear?"

She sighed and replied, "Yes, young Master. I hear."

She began to move to the lyrics and slowly moved the negligee down off her shoulders. Curtis gasped as more of her porcelain skin was slowly exposed. His dick grew painfully rigid. As she continued to slide the negligee down, she untied the ribbon closure and opened the top giving the boy his first glimpse of her tiny breasts. Although she was deeply ashamed and felt her self-esteem vanishing, her nipples were inexplicably hardening and now becoming distended, taking on a dark, blood engorged hue.

She shrugged, letting the negligee fall off entirely and it floated lazily to the mattress. Now Curtis drank her in visually, and the stimulation was almost too strong for the naive young black man. His cock was turgid, pulsing, straining against his trousers. He saw Laura naked except for the tiny dark triangle of material between her thighs. He stared at her fixedly, his mouth wide open. He looked at her dark red hair crowning her heart shaped face.

He stared at her eyes, half closed and dewy, still moist with tears. As his gaze traveled down her body, he took in her slender neck, and saw that, despite her shame, her breasts were standing out proudly high and tight against her slender frame. He licked his lips nervously as he stared at her red nipples seemingly flushed with excitement. His eyes devoured her slender sinewy belly and finally rested on the area between her thighs, where the triangle of cloth teased him, tearing at his patience.

He swallowed hard, and then said gruffly, "Move that lazy ass bitch. I want to see some action from you."

Laura obliged silently swaying to the fast rhythm of the rap. As the song reached its dirtiest verse:

"Bend over and spread 'em, girl Show-w-w me those pussy pearls Rub that ass and play with that clit You know I like that freaky shit."

Laura mirrored the song's implied instructions, spreading her legs a bit and rubbing her clit through the thin material of the G-string. She ran her hands over her body and her hips, thrusting to the driving beat of the rap. Although she hated what she was being forced to do, her body was jacked up on the aphrodisiacs in her daily prescription, and her sense of inhibition was exceptionally low for the same reason. As the CD changed to its next track, Khia's exceptionally explicit rap beat, "My Neck, My Back, My Pussy, My Crack" she moved more freely and at times thrust either her chest of her pelvis toward the iPad camera.

Now she was perspiring, her underarms damp from the exertion. Moreover, she began to feel the tightness of desire in her gut. In her now perpetually sexually heightened state, she had wanted to play with her pussy, strum her clit and bring herself to climax all day but had been holding off to do it with Ray. Now that the switch had been turned on, now that her buttons were being pushed, it was not going to be easy to hold back.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers