Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought to herself, God, I hate myself, it's really true isn't it? I really am a slut for black men. I want as many of them as I can take. And what's even worse no white man will even be inside me again -- I certainly am not interested in them, and after this black baby comes, they sure as hell won't want me. She had forgotten that this was exactly what Mistress had planned for her, but now it didn't matter. Her shaking hands became busy unbuttoning his shirt. As she freed herself from his eager mouth and sank slowly to her knees, she undid his shirt, button after button.

When her knees touched the bare wood floor, she was eye level with his crotch and started working his belt loose. She looked up at his face staring down at her and involuntarily a crooked smile came to her lips, awkwardly conveying her excitement. She really felt like a girl again, giving into the repressed desires she never would have allowed herself just a few years ago. Her body was now covered in goose bumps and her breathing rapid and shallow. She gulped involuntarily.

Her body was directing her actions now with little input or inhibition from her intellect. Suddenly, she buried her face deeper in his pants, inhaling the musk of his sweat and pheromones through the layers of his trousers, which she eagerly tugged down from his body. She shivered involuntarily, both from the cold of the room and from sheer animal desire.

All of Mistress's psychological conditioning was coming into play as Laura dropped her reserve and any pretense at white middle class civility. She wanted this boy as much as any wild female ape in estrus wanted to be mounted by the alpha male in the troop. Mistress had unleashed the pure animal lust within her and she was experiencing it in spades.

When she pulled down the boy's pants to his ankles, his rigid cock bounced free from its restraint. Her mouth was quickly on him. One hand pulled back his foreskin while the other caressed his hard ass. Her lips eagerly nibbled at his foreskin while her tongue circled his head in rapid motion, licking the soft skin and feeling the stiffness behind it. Her nostrils were filled with the funky scent of his body, both from his arousal and from his nervousness.

Laura could sense that much of his macho blustering was a cover for his inexperience. Curtis was in fact a virgin and Laura had picked up on it with a woman's intuitive sense for these things.

Back in Alabama, Curtis had masturbated several times a day looking at the pictures of Laura Master had left with him, and now unbelievably she was right in front of him, on her knees, her mouth hot and wet on his growing erection; her body supple and even more beautiful than her pictures could convey. Laura still looked like the high school girls back in his hometown and that only added to his excitement

Curtis could feel the ejaculation building in his balls, and apparently so could Laura as she squeezed his tight balls, making him back off a bit. The pain made him lose a little of the erection, but Laura built him back up again slowly by sliding her pink tongue down the shaft then licking his balls, liberally coating them with her saliva.

Mistress stood, outlined in shadow watching this, somewhat surprised at Laura's state of excitement and acceptance of the situation. She had anticipated Curtis practically having to force Laura into sex, hence Laura's fervour was unexpected. Caught in the erotic electricity of the moment, Mistress squeezed her ample thighs together trying to contain the sexual rush she felt in her pubis. Silently she mouthed the words, "Suck it bitch, suck it."

Then, becoming more excited, she sang out audibly, "Yes, suck it like the little piggie you are." Her voice became louder and more shrill, and echoed in the little quarters: "Curtis, tell your greedy little pig to suck it .. . Suck it hard . . . Suck it like the animal you are."

Now the other girls in the room were caught up in the moment as well, adding their own hoots and exhortations, Callie shouted, "Suck that big black cock girl. Take his cream in your mouth." Leezie moaned, "Mmmm . . . Girl you suck so good," as she fingered her own clit.

None of this was lost on either Laura or Curtis, as she began adding her hand to the action, stroking Curtis rapidly and feeling the pulsing of his member as he was about to cum in her eager mouth. Laura could feel the tension in his body as his ass tensed but now she needed his cum in her mouth as badly as he needed to ejaculate, so she did nothing to slow him down. Instead she relaxed her throat muscles and took him in all the way to his plum colored balls. Curtis could not believe how talented she was with her mouth. He had never had his cock sucked and now his body was literally shaking with excitement as he sung out, "Oh yeah, you fucking little pig, suck my black cock. . . Suck it good, cunt."

With that his balls tightened and he spasmed thick African cum straight into Laura's throat. She choked and cough violently and regurgitated much of his cum which spilled onto her face and breasts. She managed to get out the word "sorry" before coughing more of it up.

Curtis stood there, his tight ass grown not yet relaxing though the tension in his balls was rapidly easing. It was for him an almost spiritual experience, and he tenderly ran his fingers through the silky hair of the young woman kneeling in front of him.

Dr. Jackson had told him that having a white woman, especially this weak willed one whom he had personally trained, service him would give him a sense of what it was like to be an African tribal chief as many of the Africa Rising leadership could claim as part of their ancestry, and as Curtis would be able to experience during his life by becoming a member of the society.

Curtis felt an overwhelming sense of both appreciation and a curious affection for what the beautiful, white girl had just done for him and he ran his hands down her neck and back and smiled down at her blissful angelic face, smiling up at him. There was cum all over her face and breasts, and he helped her to her feet expecting her to want to wipe it off. As she rose though, she scooped some of the cum from her cheeks and lips onto a finger and sucked it like an ice cream treat.

She held his hand with hers, their fingers entwined, as Callie handed her a wet cloth to wipe with. Laura quickly whisked as much of the excess cum from her skin as she could with the dirty cloth, then turned her back to him and climbed onto the small, plain bed. She scooted to one side to make room for him then opened her legs, her knees swaying seductively. She smile and arched her eyebrows invitingly.

Curtis felt awkward and looked at Mistress for guidance.

Tanya, still breathing heavy told him, "Go ahead boy, do whatever you want. She especially likes to take black cock on her knees like a farm animal. Her slave name is 'Annie' so make sure you address her that way."

Then smiling, her face a portrait of evil, she added, "she likes being told she is a dog, or a pig, or a cow, and believe me, she will be bred many times just like the cow she is. We Africa Rising women don't like our men to spoil our figures with babies, so we use the breeders instead."

Curtis wanted to take her from behind, but her beauty beguiled him. He wanted to see her stunning face in the throes of ecstasy as he fucked her. He shook his trousers off his feet and slid next to her on the bed.

Mistress retreated into the shadows, dragging Leezie by the hand and pushing her to her knees in front of her. Leezie knew what was expected and raised Mistress's dress while delicately sliding the black woman's lace panties down. In seconds Leezie's tongue probed Tanya's musky wet pussy as the black woman began to rock her hips back and forth.

On the bed, Curtis began kissing Laura's neck while massaging her breast with his free hand. He whispered into her ear, "You want some more of this black cock. . .", then hesitating, he added tenderly, . . . Laura?"

She was both shocked and so touched to hear him use her real name and not her slave name that she moaned in delight and happiness. She now wanted more than ever for him to lose his virginity with her and for him to remember it forever.

She looked into his dark eyes, and whispered with her lips a scant inch from his, "Oh yes, Curtis. I want your cock inside me so much. I ache for you. Will you please fuck me and cum inside me? I need your hot love inside me so much."

Laura was play acting but only slightly. She knew that she would need accomplices for her planned escape to be with Hank, and winning Curtis to her side could only help her.

Laura could see the boy's cock spring erect in her peripheral vision, and tenderly reached over to caress it. At the same time, she kissed him deeply her tongue mingling with his. For a second she thought of the irony of him tasting his own cum in her mouth and how she had made her husband a willing cuckold by getting him hooked on the taste of black men's cum in her pussy.

Curtis moaned with delight at the taste of her had from her hand on him. He parted from the kiss long enough to whisper tenderly, "Honey, spread those sweet legs for me . . .", then added, ". . . Please." Laura smiled happily and opened her thighs with both her hands. The black skinned boy climbed between her legs and looked down as she guided his rock hard erection into her slit, massaging her pussy lips with his head. He trembled slightly, not knowing how long he could fight back the urge to cum. He also saw the inscription on her belly and that only served to make his cock ache to be inside her even more.

He entered her roughly and began pounding her pussy hard, his hips slamming into her belly. Laura dug her fingernails into his smooth black ass. She pulled her belly away from him and he slipped out of her. She whispered into his coal black ear, "Slow down baby, I want you to enjoy this for a long, long time."

She pulled his cock back inside her and felt him expand her vagina in the way she now loved and expected as a part of sex with black men. She whispered, "Yes . . . Oh yes . . . Oh yes ", as nature took over and he began to stroke her cunt.

Her hands slid up and down over his silky black skin as she moved from his strong shoulders down to his firm ass and back again. She wrapped her legs wrapped around his muscular thighs in a way she could not do with Hank whose girth was enormous, and whose fat thighs pinned her to the bed when they fucked.

She pulled him tightly into her body with her legs and his stroking grew more rapid again. Her ankles, tightly hooked behind his tight butt added to the heat and intimacy of the moment for her as she felt the sinuous motion of his body both in her pussy and in her calves and ankles.

Curtis had never felt anything like the liquid heat and silky smoothness of Laura's vagina as she gripped him with her pussy muscles. His thick cock felt every ridge of her cunt and and his thick young cock and balls tingled with aching tension. He imagined this girl giving her body to him as he pushed his cock deeper into her planting a black baby inside her, ignoring the fact she was already knocked up with a son or daughter of Africa.

Although he was still a boy and his cock was not as long as either Ray or Hank, he was quite thick and with Laura's hips bucking wildly to enjoy being stretched wide and to give him pleasure he banged into her cervical ring several times. Laura winced in pain each time but gripped his strong shoulder to let him know she wanted to feel both the pleasure and the pain over and over.

Both of them grunted like animals and finally the boy could no longer hold back his orgasm, spasming his thick creamy cum deep in her wet pussy. He groaned loudly and Laura smiled in joy as she felt the streams of cum fill her vagina with a new added liquid heat. She stroked the back of his neck and kissed his ear and face, licking his sweat from his body and absorbing his powerful pheromones in the most direct way possible. Now she was ready to do anything this boy demanded. Curtis's nostrils absorbed her pheromones as well as he breathed the mingled sweat of their bodies and he was just as hooked on this girl.

As he reluctantly slid off her body and lay next to her, they both breathed heavily. Laura's vagina was gaped open in a huge perfect circle and slowly thick white cum began to fall from the opening to leak onto her ass crack. She no longer had any sense of modesty and lay with her legs wide open, her upper thighs sore from rocking in response to Curtis and her pussy in a dull pain from the pounding he had given her. She had never experienced a fucking like this from a boy this young and full of sexual power. Her mind was taking a few moments to gather it all in.

One thing she knew was that she wanted more of him and in return she would enlist his help in extricating her from her current enslavement. Slowly her mind formed a plan for using him as her agent to wrest needed resources like money and her driver's licence from Mistress's possession. For the moment though, there was so much more to enjoy from this boy and this night and so she snuggled close to him, throwing her leg over his. Her head lay on his sweaty chest and he held her close running his fingers through her silky hair with his and caressing and licking his sweaty skin, her lips finding his young black nipples and her tongue licking them tenderly, even lovingly. She could accept much more from this boy, taking him as many times as he cared to fuck her, but that was not Mistress's plan.

Lying across the room from them on another one of the dirty beds, Mistress had already climaxed twice both from Leezie's licking her clit and from watching the black boy pound the slender white girl. The aroma of sex was powerful in the room and was rapidly turning into the stench of stale sweat. Tanya thought idly as she gripped Leezie's hair tightly that the bond she could see forming between the naive boy and the stupid cow in his arms would be broken easily.

As soon as this boy stood by and watched her servicing the drunks and homeless black men that Ray was certainly rounding up at this very moment, he would see her for the disgusting worthless animal she was. Tanya smiled and stretched lazily both from the afterglow of her rippling climaxes and from anticipation of the long night to come for the red haired cunt lying contentedly in the arms of the awkward looking black boy who looked even darker in the failing light of the winter afternoon.

Yes, she thought, the night will be long for this one. It will be one that will imprint lasting scars on Laura and leave her feeling debased and worthless for the rest of her life. Tanya's loins began to stir in excitement. She pulled Leezie by the hair, pushing the white girl's face into her open crotch.

12