Dark Horse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers

"I could do this all night," the older woman said eventually, "but there are other matters to see to." She reached over for the second bottle, and squirted out a much larger dollop of blue gel. Velvet gasped as both hands clamped down on her left thigh, and an icy rush broke over her skin. Again the older womans fingers pressed, but the massaging met with no confusion this time. There was only weary sighing as the cold sensation transformed to heat. Ms. Winters worked up and down her mare's thigh and calf. Along the tendons, and around the joints.

The older womans fingers penetrated deeply, dancing along the razor's edge of pain and comfort. Velvet whimpered. This whimper, however, was a sound unlike any she had uttered throughout the day, for it represented a different sort of frustration. The lingering heat from the second ointment broke over her bare skin in waves and pulses. She almost cried when the older woman stood up and washed off her hands.

Velvet sat very still while Ms. Winters brushed her hair. Her arms were slid into sleeves, engulfing her from fingertip to shoulder, but she did not watch. The sleeves were bound together behind her, but she did not fight it. She was led back to her stall, and she sat in the hay. She stared at nothing. She thought about nothing. And for a little while, that was exactly what she needed.

***

"Velvet," Ms. Winters said softly. The mare was sitting right where she'd left her two hours before. When Velvet looked up, she looked haggard. The older woman slid open the door and stepped into the stall. "I made you dinner." Velvet nodded half-heartedly. "Before we get to that, I need you to stand up." The mare slowly rolled up onto her knees, and eventually, up onto her feet. The older woman put down the plate and produced a pink piece of ribbon from her hind pocket. "Now, stay very still." Velvet sighed absently.

However, she watched with growing interest as the older woman knelt in front of her and looped the ribbon behind her scrotum. Her eyes slowly grew wider as the ribbon pulled tighter and tighter, forcing her testicles down. Tighter and tighter. Velvet squeaked and took a half step back, but was drawn short by Ms. Winter's withering glare. The older womans fingers were a blur as she began to fold the ribbon into a wide bow knot, and Velvet squeaked again as it pulled taut for the final time. She carefully draped the mare's penis over the center of the knot and sat back to admire her work.

"It occurred to me," she said, "that this may be the source of our little behavioral troubles." She tilted her head, staring at the knot from a new angle. "You see my problem, don't you?" Velvet only whimpered, her eyes locked on her slightly reddened jewels. "Velvet," the older woman snapped, and the frightened mare made eye contact as if her life depended on it. "I will have you for my pet. I can make you more docile, and I will if that's what is required. If you behave, I'll let you stay the way you are. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Y-y-yes!"

"I'd be just as happy with a gelding as a stallion. Now sit down, Velvet."

Velvet delicately dropped down to a kneeling position, fearing every move she made before and as she made them. The graying woman grabbed the plate behind her and set it on her lap. "Open."

Velvet opened her mouth, but continued to stare down her nose at the wide pink loops until the spoon interrupted her view. A tiny part of her brain knew she should be just as fearful of the food as she was of the ribbon, but it was... good. It wasn't meatloaf, but... She chewed rapidly, and as she was swallowing, found another spoonful hovering just before her lips. It was good.

It was good.

Somewhere around the fifth mouthful, Velvet began to try to remember the last time her own mother had cooked. Somewhere around the nineth, she gave up. Somewhere around the eleventh mouthful, she began to weep. "Hmmn shwawee," she managed, before breaking into hysterics again.

Ms. Winters set down the nearly empty plate and moved over beside her mare. "Shhhhhh girl, it's going to be alright."

"I'm sorrryyyyy," she cried, as she leaned her head on the older woman's shoulder. "I'm sorry!"

"There, there," she said. She stroked the mare, holding her through alternating apologies and promises of improvement. She lowered the poor things head down into her lap, and held her until she fell asleep.

***

Velvet was up and awake when Ms. Winters came down in the morning, but there were heavy bags under the mare's eyes.. "C'mere, girl, lets get you out of those," she said, as she opened the door. Velvet walked up to the edge of the stall expectantly. "Not yet," she said. "Turn around." The older woman unbound and removed the sleeves, and laughed as she picked several stray pieces of straw from the mare's hair. Velvet turned around again, slightly pushing out her hips, but the older woman held up a hand. "Not just yet. There's something I want to do before I take that off." Velvet looked puzzled as she was lead out of her stable and into the grooming room. She started to turn towards the shower, but-

"No. Over here." Ms. Winters pointed at the stool in front of the mirrors, and Velvet carefully perched herself atop it. The mare was walking tenderly, the older woman noted with a smirk. "I know you said you were sorry," she said as she walked over to the wardrobe. "I know you said you'll do better. But talk is cheap." Velvet's eyes nearly bulged out of her skull when the older woman raised her hand and flicked on a pair of sheers with her thumb. "You have to trust me." The mare fidgeted on her stool, feet twitching, but she remained seated. "I only want to make you beautiful. Do you trust me, Velvet?"

"Y-yes?"

"Does Velvet want to obey?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Velvet wants to obey."

Velvet closed her eyes and bit her lip, and when the electric razor pressed against her temple, she gasped, but she did not move. The razor flowed back past her ear like an angry hornet, and something tickled her shoulder. Tickled her knee. Tickled her feet. Ms. Winters placed a hand on her chin, and Velvet adjusted her head to a slight degree. The older woman ran a hand through her hair, and the razor made another pass. More tickling. Ms. Winters blew a sharp breath against scalp that should not have been able to feel it, and the razor made another pass. Back behind the ear. Her skull vibrated, and Velvet quailed inwardly, but she did not open her eyes.

Ms. Winters tilted her head the other way. This time, Velvet whimpered aloud. The razor perched over her temple, nipping at her skin and buzzing at her ears. It hovered for what Velvet felt like was an eternity, but she did not move.

Finally, the razor dove into her hairline. The mare flinched lightly, but the hand that held her chin was firm. She found comfort in that. It was... steadying. Figuratively, as well as literally. It was sure where she was not. It was constant. Velvet trusted the hand.

"Theeeerrrre," Ms. Winters said. "That is a-dorable."

Velvet peeked her eyes open and gaped. The older woman had all of her hair piled up above her in a crest. Both sides of her head had been sheared down almost to the skin. It wasn't until the older woman let go of her hair that recognition truly hit her, though.

"Y-y-you gave Velvet a mm... a mm-mane?"

"Yes, I did," Ms. Winters said, as she leaned over the mare's shoulder with a smug grin. In all three mirrors, the older woman licked her lips. "Ugh! That is sexy! " She shivered with delight as she ran a hand over the freshly buzzed section. "Oh! It even feels like velvet now! Oh yes... Now, lets get that bow off of you," she said, as she came around to kneel in front of the stool. Velvet barely noticed though, as she could not stop staring at her reflection. Her eyes took in all three mirrors at once. She gave a soft cry as the knot around her tender pouch loosened, but her eyes never lowered. "You can't stop staring at it either, huh?"

In fact, Velvet did not know how she felt. She said it was sexy, she thought. Those five words lingered in her head for hours.

***

Velvet yelled out as she fell. Her bruised palms shrieked at being ground into the dirt again, but she was already starting to get up before the command rang out over the field. She despaired that she would never get the hang of her boots. As she lurched back up to her feet, she marked the progress of the sun across the morning sky. She paused to take a deep breath, and waited.

"Walk!" The riding crop fell against her already tender flank, and she jumped forward with a yelp. After four steps, the long toe of her boot snagged in a patch of tall grass, and she tumbled to the ground again. The soft, almost-mud was forgiving to land against. She grimaced and rolled onto her knees.

***

Velvet's brow was heavily furrowed as she was led back into the grooming room at noon. Ms. Winters frowned as she hung the mare's leash from the hook above the drain and turned back to the short pony.

"Velvet is sorry," she said, although she didn't look sorry. She looked angry.

The older woman stepped around behind her to loosen and remove the muddied corset. "And why is she sorry?"

"Velvet did her best, and she..." The mare paused to shake her head and sighed. "She still failed." She stepped out of each boot as it was unzipped, flexing her toes against the concrete.

"And why does Velvet think she failed?"

"She... ruined more clothes," she said warily, feeling less certain saying it out loud. The graying woman stripped off her gloves, and Velvet stretched her arms.

"Do you think I was lost when I led you into that field?"

"N-no, of course not."

Ms. Winters kicked off her boots, and began pulling down her pants. "I bought ten thousand acres of nothing and had a ranch built on it. Do you think I can't afford a few corsets?"

Velvet blinked. "No."

The older woman tossed her shirt in the corner, and reached behind her back to loosen her bra. "Then why do you think you failed?"

"Is..." The mare swallowed hard and looked around. "Is Velvet going to get the-"

She stopped, somewhat in shock, as Ms. Winters reached over to hit the red knob, and a stream of warm water struck her face. "Do you trust me, Velvet?"

"Yes," she said quickly, breathily.

"Then you must trust me to know what you are capable of." She ran her fingers through the mare's hair with a smile. "You were wonderful out there today, Velvet."

"But... but she fell all the time!"

"You did everything I told you to do," she said, her eyes flashing brightly, "to the best of your abilities. What kind of owner would I be if I didn't reward that?"

"Why are we inside then? Are we going back out after lunch?"

"So eager!" The older woman bit her lip with a grin as she reached for the shampoo, and Velvet turned around. "No, we will not be going back out after lunch. I have other plans for the afternoon."

***

Velvet fidgeted on the stool. Her backside was still incredibly sensitive, and she couldn't find a comfortable way to sit. She desperately wanted to massage the backs of her legs but the leather cuffs on her wrists made the angle problematic. And so she sat.

At a sound, her eyes flicked to the mirror, and she watched the reflection of the nude Ms. Winters descend the staircase from the kitchen with her hands behind her back. "Are you ready for your reward," she asked as she crossed the room. Velvet nodded, and caught a flash of orange just before the older woman stepped between her and the mirrors. Velvet tried to tilt her head surreptitiously to see what was behind, but the older woman leaned and shook her head. "No peeking!" Velvet sat up straight, and waited.

Ms. Winters stood still. For several minutes. The mare's aching buttocks cried out for her to move, but Velvet managed to make only small adjustments without moving her head to either side. With each passing minute, the older woman's grin grew wider. Velvet began to whimper and fidget more sharply, and with a flourish, the older woman produced a massive carrot. "Tada!"

Velvet was crestfallen. It was maybe the largest carrot she'd ever seen, although she'd never thought to keep track. It seemed like an odd trophy to be given after difficult outing, and she struggled to find an upside. Her eyes poured over the thing, trying to deduce it's secret value, and was too focused to see the darkness creeping into Ms. Winters' grin. "I'll give you a hint," she said eventually. "It won't help your vision, but it will do wonders for your posture." No recognition flashed in the mare's eyes.

"Stand up."

The older woman took her by her leather cuffs and raised her arms up. Velvet's eyes continued to take in the carrot's abnormal length and girth, barely noticing as her arms were lifted her head until her feet were just barely flat on the floor. Ms. Winters grabbed the stool and dragged it noisily away, pausing at the wardrobe for a small jar. The mare twisted, trying to peer back over her shoulder, puzzled.

"Still haven't figured it out?" Velvet shook her head, and the older woman leaned in close, past her field of vision, to whisper in her ear. "I'm going to take your virginity." She reached around and slapped the mare's ass, and shock jolted through her right alongside the pain.

"With that?!"

"You are still a virgin, aren't you?"

"No no no no no no!"

"I mean, I assume you are."

"Velvet doesn't want a reward!"

"This is good," she said, circling the dangling mare. "You protesting, pretending you don't want this. It works for me."

"Velvet isn't pretending!"

"I couldn't have written your lines any better. Just wonderful." She set down the jar and the carrot, and walked back over to the wardrobe. "Lets see, lets see, did I remember- Oh! Yes I did!"

"Please, Velvet wasn't very good today! She doesn't deserve anything!"

"I will decide what you do and do not deserve," the graying woman snapped, and the mare gasped. Ms. Winters picked up a length of pipe from beside the large wooden fixture, and stalked back over towards the mare. "That would be the very definition of the inmates running the asylum. Oh Velvet," she said, "do you have any idea how lucky you are? To have met me at just the right time? To have me to show you these things about yourself? Spread your legs."

She knelt down behind the mare, and strapped a foot to each end of the pipe. As she stood, her fingertips trailed a long, winding circle that started at the ankle, raced over her calf, wound lazily around her thigh, passed tantalizingly close to her groin, and finally came to rest over her abs. She stared down into tear-filled eyes and smiled. "Do you trust me?"

"Y-y-yes."

"There is nothing, in this world or any other, sexier than trust." She gently cupped the girls chin, and spoke softly. "You will give yourself to me. You will let go, and I will teach you."

Velvet found herself, to her own great amazement and shame, nodding.

The woman purred softly at the gesture. The slick warmth of Ms. Winter's tongue dragged up the length of her ear as the carrot wormed up between her cheeks. The tickling of her owner's breath against her cheek sent a small shiver of excitement up the mare's spine. "Are you ready, my pet?"

Velvet winced as the greased carrot slowly began to twist and grind against her straining pucker in a battle for ingress she knew she would be on the losing side of. "N-no..."

The older woman grinned impishly. "That's too bad," she said, and gave a sharp push. Velvet screamed and tried to lift herself up off the ground, but the carrot relentlessly followed. "Settle, girl! Settle! It's already in." Her arms quivered as she slowly returned to the floor. Each exhalation was a heaving grunt forced through gritted teeth. "It's already in."

Velvet's eyes rolled wildly. "Hnnnngh, please! Please no!"

"Shhhhhh, the stretching is the hardest part. Just relax..."

"She ca... She ca... She ca..."

"You can, and you will." Ms. Winters repositioned her hand, such that when she slowly withdrew the carrot and suddenly jammed it back in, Velvet felt the same length violently intruding in her middle. "You can't fight it. It's already done. All that's left is for you to accept how this makes you feel."

"It huuuuuuurts!"

"Every girl's first time is painful," she whispered. The older woman's free hand grazed over the mare's chest, and found achingly hard nipples. "Oh Velvet, you delightful creature... Open your eyes. Tell me what you see."

"Sh... She... owww... she sees herself."

"Do you know what I see?" The older woman gave a quick one-quarter turn to the carrot.

"Hnnnnnnngh!! No!"

"I see that you.. are... hard."

"What?!"

Another quarter turn, and the mare squealed. Winters grabbed the mare's rigid cock, and pushed it to the side. "Look at it, Velvet. Is that, or is that not, as long as it gets?"

The mare whimpered and peeked one eye open. "Y-y... yes!"

"This is your body reacting to me. Telling me... No, screaming at me. Begging me to take control of it. Do you see this, Velvet?"

"Sh-she sees!" Another quarter turn, but slowly, and another half inch pushed inside her. "She sees! She sees!!"

Ms. Winters shuddered heavily beside the writhing mare, and bit her lip until it paled to near-white. After several long, steadying breaths, she leaned in to whisper in the mare's ear. "Alright Velvet. We're going to play a game. In a minute, I'm going to take my hand off of that carrot. Do not let the carrot hit the floor, do you hear me?" She whimpered affirmatively.

"Good. I'm going to let go now," she said, as she began to stroke Velvet's cock. "Trust me, you're going to want to keep it in there, or the game will stop."

Velvet whimpered again, and pinched her face tightly as she bore down on the carrot. The older woman licked her lips and took a step back. The sight of the bright orange object protruding from between the girls tanned and muscular cheeks filled her with pride. "What a fine specimen," she said as she settled down on her knees in front of the mare. She planted one hand firmly at the base of her cock, then the other pinky-next-to-index; the mare's swollen head peeked out from her hands. She delicately stuck out her tongue, and dragged it along the underside of the glans. Velvet gasped and looked down, face slightly red from the effort of maintaining. 'Two hands in length, Velvet. Very, very impressive." The mare bit her lip and threw her head back at one slow lick along the side. When the older woman wrapped her lips around the head, though...

"Nooooooooo," Velvet whimpered, shaking her head slightly.

The older woman hummed, lazily dragging her tongue in circles around the head. She backed off and clamped down both hands tightly, watching with patient glee as the head turned purple. She pursed her lips and blew gently over it.

"noooooooo!"

Ms. Winters loosened her fingers and removed one hand, and immediately took the exposed length fully into her mouth. She dragged her tongue back and forth along the underside as she pulled out to the head, and then back in to kiss her fingers. She looked up with glee to find Velvet staring purple-faced.

"noooo..."

Without breaking eye contact, the older woman removed her other hand and pushed farther in. Her hands reached around and sank into the welted flesh of the mare's ass, and the mare bucked. Ms. Winters felt cock in the back of her throat sooner than she had anticipated. Not in a bad way, but not in a way that could go unpunished. One hand grabbed the end of the carrot and tugged.

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers