Dark Horse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers

Velvet immediately tensed her whole body, squealing incomprehensibly through gritted teeth. Ms. Winters immediately backed off and stroked her saliva all along the rigid length.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" She smirked. The mare said nothing. "Did you say no? No what? No stop, or no don't pull that reward out of my ass yet?"

Velvet cried and mumbled, but the answer was incomprehensible.

"What was that?"

"...don't take the carrot out of her ass..."

"You forgot the magic word."

"Please!" The deep color in her face wasn't all from effort. "Please don't take the carrot out of her ass!" The creature in the mirror hated her. Hated her for being weak.

The older woman grinned widely, and began bobbing deeply onto the mistreated girl's cock. The hand on the carrot gave another small turn, and the mare began screaming 'yes'.

The older woman brought a hand back to clamp down on the base, and she formed a vacuum tight seal with her lips. Velvet felt her head swell into the ridges at the roof of the older woman's mouth. Sweat poured down her nose as she tried to watch again. Stray hairs from her mane were matted to her cheek.

She tried to warn her owner. She really tried, but the air in her lungs just wouldn't come out. Her lips worked fruitlessly as she boiled over, though Ms. Winters took the development in stride. She backed out to the head and stroked, fingers glistening with saliva. Her cheeks puffed out slightly, and there was a gleam in her eye as she stared up at the gasping mare.

Velvet slumped in her bindings, not registering the thump of the carrot falling out behind her so much as the sudden and complete release of pressure in her middle. She didn't register Ms. Winters standing up and grabbing her head by the base of the mane. She didn't register that the older woman hadn't swallowed. Not at first, anyway. By the time she did realize, more than just the older womans tongue was forced into her mouth, and she had no fight left in her.

The graying woman's head tilted, and for a moment, one of Velvet's eyes could see its own reflection. Weak, it accused.

Eventually, the older woman reached up to release the exhausted mare. She slumped, and Ms. Winters smiled as she slung her diminutive pet over her shoulder and carried her back to her stable. Velvet barely moved as she was settled down on her hay.

***

"Velvet, wake up."

The mare stirred lightly. "She wasn't sleeping."

Ms. Winters stepped into the stall and crouched. "I have a present for you." The girl flipped over fearfully, and stared in complete confusion at the blue stuffed horse in the older woman's hand. "This is Clipclop!"

"Velvet... what..."

"Clipclop used to keep me company at night when I was a little girl, and I know he'll do the same for you!" The exhausted mare reached out tentatively and took the blue plush toy, clutching it to her chest.

"Are we done for the day?" Velvet looked down at the oft-repaired toy and smiled.

"Done until Friday," the older woman said, as she emptied a giant bucket of pellets into the trough. The mare barely noticed, stroking the faded mane. "The water bottle fills automatically, and there's enough for 1500 calories of dehydrayed feed for each day until I get back, so remember to pace yourself."

"Back?" The mare finally looked up from her toy as Ms. Winters was shutting and latching the stall door.

"See you next weekend." The older woman smirked as she walked through the heavy wooden door, followed by the pleas and screams of her pet.

***

"Hello Richard."

He did not look up from his paper. "Hello Liz. How is your farm coming along?"

"It's a ranch, Dick. It was a good couple days. I have a feeling next weekend is going to be harder, though," she said, trailing off in thought.

"Oh, I ran into Samantha at the club. She sends her regards."

Elizabeth smirked. "Oh! I adore Samantha! Did you send her my love?"

"I certainly did," he mumbled.

Friday cannot come soon enough, Elizabeth thought. She returned to her earlier concern and tapped her lips. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand. "I'll be in the library if you need me, Richard."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,317 Followers