Dark Horse: Tales from the Ranch Ch. 04

Story Info
Velvet.
10.2k words
4.66
16.4k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"Are you sure I can't tempt you with a glass of tea, Tom?" Ms. Winters smiled a special kind of smile Velvet had grown quite fond of; coy and inviting, with just the slightest hint of menace that no one but her seemed aware of. She felt an ounce of jealousy, knowing that her owner would try to bed the man, but only an ounce. Ms. Winters enjoyed sex more than anyone she'd ever met and she seriously doubted the woman would pass up any chance at intercourse, providing that the other person met certain standards. Dr. Atcher was a bit thin for Velvet's taste, but she could understand the appeal.

What she couldn't understand was why the man kept avoiding her. Every time their eyes would meet, he'd fidget and find anywhere else to be looking. He was a new face here; of course she'd be interested in him, as if Ms. Winters' interest in him wasn't enough. She looked him up and down, catching his eyes again and smiling. This time, he actually shuddered as he turned to address her owner.

"I'm sorry, Mrs.-"

"Please," she interrupted, placing her hand on his bicep. "Call me Elizabeth."

"Hmm, yes." Dr. Atcher stared down at her hand, and Velvet noticed a... tensing... around his eyes. Must be married. Velvet couldn't imagine any other reason he would be recoiling from a beautiful woman. He cleared his throat roughly before continuing. "I'll have to take a raincheck, Elizabeth. I've got a couple more calls to make today, and I'm already behind." He scooped up his belongings, and Ms. Winters fell in step beside him as they walked out into the midafternoon sun. "So you're watching for him to pass that mineral oil-"

"Before we give him anything else. Don't worry, Tom. We've got it."

"Hmm, yes." He opened the passenger side door and deposited his belongings. "Ok. Well, if I don't hear from you, I think we have you down for their annual check in about three months."

"Can't wait," Ms. Winters said. "Drive safe, Tom!" Dr. Atcher nodded as he slid into the driver's seat of his silver Audi. Velvet stepped up next to her owner, and they both waved as he disappeared down the driveway. "Well?" she said, turning her head slightly.

"Miss?" Velvet asked nervously.

"You know what." Velvet took a breath and opened her mouth, but shut it a second later and frowned. "Thank you for not lying to me, Velvet." Velvet trembled inside; she always knew. It was... supernatural. Velvet stared down at the driveway, trying desperately to think faster than the steel-haired woman. "Vellllvet," she said, impatiently.

"Please don't make Velvet say."

"You know I'll find out," the older woman sang.

"Velvet doesn't want to say," she reluctantly admitted.

Ms. Winters smiled as she slowly wrapped her arms around her dark stallion. "Yes, but you're going to. Ponies don't keep secrets from their owners, now do they?"

Velvet shook her head, and shivered as the steel-haired woman ran fingers through her mane. "Velvet caught Beau out of the stable." Ms. Winters leaned back slightly. Her hands remained on Velvet's shoulders, but the set of her eyebrows said she was waiting for more. "Caught Beau in the barn, twenty feet from the Vet."

"What was she doing there," Ms. Winters said carefully.

Velvet frowned, delaying only slightly before continuing. "Returning... drugs. That Peep stole." The last came out as if dragged, but Velvet knew that was the worst of it. There was no point in holding back beyond that. "Peep stole drugs, and Beau put them back."

"So you went running off after Beau because she shouldn't have been outside." Velvet nodded her head. "And she went back to her stall afterwards?"

"Velvet thinks so."

"You think so?"

"Velvet caught up to her in the kitchen. They were headed down to the stable when Velvet left them to come back here."

"How was she around Peep?" she asked, her eyes becoming slits.

Velvet pursed her lips and thought. "Protective? She tried to lie to Velvet so Peep wouldn't get in trouble."

"She lied for Peep?"

Velvet nodded again. "She said she came outside to see if Dr. Atcher was cute. When Peep tried to stop Velvet from choking Beau, Beau didn't want her to."

"Stop... you from choking Beau?" Velvet nodded again. "Interesting," she said, her eyes unfocusing.

"Velvet wanted to lie," Velvet said sadly, staring down at the blacktop. "She doesn't want Belle to have to choose between Velvet and Beau. It upsets him."

"But you told me anyway?"

"Velvet loves Miss Winters," she said emphatically, looking up.

Ms. Winters sighed, and she shook her head. "Beau is fighting me at every turn. It shouldn't have taken this long."

"Beau is... difficult," Velvet said, nodding.

"I was so sure. I really thought they would have..." She exhaled loudly through pursed lips. "...Velvet, did I make a mistake bringing her here?"

"What?"

A shadow passed over her owner's face, and Ms. Winters took a deep breath through flared nostrils. "I ask a lot from you, Velvet. I'm not unappreciative of that."

"V... Velvet knows."

"I'm still going to have to punish you for holding back." The taller woman's face was wooden, impassive.

"Velvet knows," she repeated, more solemnly.

"Before we get to that, though, I think you deserve a reward." Velvet's eyes widened. "Something to soften the blow. Doesn't that sound fair?"

"Yes," Velvet said hurriedly.

"Oh yes," Ms. Winters said, as she settle down onto her knees. "Velvet is a very good pony." Velvet sighed happily as the older woman unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and yanked aside her panties. Her cock thickened as it flopped through the fly, and her owner ravenously accepted it into her mouth. Ms. Winters moaned around the head, one hand steadying the base of it and the other hand coming around against the back of Velvet's thigh.

Velvet interlaced her fingers behind her head, and her torso flexed as her arms pulled forward against her neck. She had long ago learned not to try to direct or control Ms. Winters during these moments, and she suspected that the tensing effect this position had on her musculature was a big turn on for the steel-haired woman.

"Mmmmmmm, Velvet," Ms. Winters said, backing off and stroking while she caught her breath. "This is a very good day." She parted her lips, went all the way down twice, and backed off again. Her hand spread the saliva up the length of it. "Do you know why?"

"Velvet th-uuuuuuuuuh," she stammered, as Ms. Winters took the whole length, albeit still slightly flaccid, into her mouth. Velvet's eyes fluttered as she tried to regain her train of thought, but her steel-haired owner staring up at her with a burning intensity made that very difficult. "Vel... Vel... Fuuuck!" She knew why. Velvet was a natural observer.

Every time she tried to say why, however, Ms. Winters pushed one of her many buttons to fluster her into silence; the tightness in the back of her throat, her tongue wrapped lovingly around Velvet's head, or the tender way she suckled on Velvet's balls. Velvet looooooved it when she or Belle gave attention to her balls. More than just the feel of it, and more than the view. More than the the one directionality of the pleasure. It was acknowledgement of who she was, of what she was. Acknowledgement and acceptance. Appreciation. Velvet craved that almost as much as her owner's approval.

Ms. Winters began to bob up and down in rapidly, and Velvet stopped trying to answer altogether as she reached her full length. "Ah ah ah, Velvet. If you don't answer, you won't get your reward." She backed off, her hand stroking slowly while the head wavered tantalizingly close to the older woman's small mouth.

"Beau is making friends," she cried out. "Peep needs The Ranch as much as Velvet does. Every time they get closer, Beau is less likely to run!" She whined as Ms. Winters' fingers clamped around her, and the older woman smiled and opened her mouth.

"Snapdragon."

Isabella''s eyes lit up angrily. She grabbed Elizabeth's hair and yanked down viciously, impaling her cock in the older woman's throat. Elizabeth immediately began to squawk and push back, but Isabella held her there, snarling. After fumbling for a few moments, Elizabeth pushed Isabella back, hard, cock vacating her throat with a loud schluck that took her breath with it.

"Velvet, what are you-" was all she could manage as she tried to stagger to her feet. Isabella lunged forward and drove her tightened fist into Elizabeth's stomach. The older woman doubled over, her face darkening with strain.

"Don't call me that" Isabella growled, looming over her. Isabella grabbed the silver hair on the back of her head and started dragging her toward the back yard. Elizabeth coughed, trying to regain her breath as she staggered along, bent 90º, but Isabella pushed her head down and she fell to her knees. "Not so tough now. All I had to do was knock the air out of you, and you're done? I should have tried that years ago," she spat. "Maybe saved myself from being raped so many times!" She yanked up hard until they were looking at each other eye to eye.

"Please," Elizabeth wheezed. "Isabella, stop!"

Isabella leaned in very close, pulling back so hard on Elizabeth's hair that it drew her eyebrows up onto her forehead. "Why was it you couldn't just fuck your husband like a normal woman?"

"Please!"

"Oh riiiiiiiight. Couldn't satisfy him," Isabella shouted, "so obviously kidnapping and torturing helpless children was the next step!"

"Isabella," she gasped, still out of breath, "I'm sorry!"

"I bet he couldn't stand the sight of you." Isabella laughed cruelly. "I remember what you looked like before. Saggy... and weak."

"Isabella, I-"

"Oooold." she whispered, her lips curled back from her teeth.. "He fucked everything that moved, didn't he. Everything but you. He didn't love you. No one could love you. Certainly not us." She paused briefly, smiling as Elizabeth began to sob. "I've almost forgotten what there was to be afraid of. Where did the scary woman go? The one who tied up and beat me, and threatened to castrate me?" Elizabeth shrieked as Isabella shook her head back and forth. "Was there ever any strength in you, or was it all just an act to cover up how weak you are?"

"Isa-"

"Shut up," Isabella roared, clenching her fist around Winters throat. "You're the worst kind of bully. It's all just a front for your insecurity, and I am tiiiiired of it." She turned and started dragging the older woman again. "We're gonna see how good the soundproofing is. You'd better hope the ponies on the other side of that wall can't hear you crying, or they're gonna stop believing the hype too."

"Isabella," she cried, but Isabella just turned and sneered at her.

"I remember how scared you were the first time you saw my cock. Was it really that much bigger, or had it been so long since a man found you attractive that you simply forgot what they looked like?" She stopped next to the outside wall from the stable, and immediately grabbed for the silver haired woman's throat again.

"Isabella," she wheezed, her face turning bright pink.

"The world is lucky you never had a daughter of your own," she snarled, her face darkening. "I can't even imagine how early you would have started molesting her to feel better about yourself. 15? 10? Could you even wait until she turned 5 to start... teaching her?"

"Snap...dragon," she croaked weakly, and Velvet roared as she let go. Of everything. Ms. Winters fell forward onto her palms, hacking and coughing in a fight for air. Velvet stumbled backwards, blinking and staring around herself in confusion. "I'm fine, Velvet." She sounded a little hoarse, and Velvet crooked her head inquisitively. "Well done."

"Thank you," Velvet said, embarrassed. "Did... did Velvet finish?"

"Yes Velvet, you came." Ms. Winters' face was tight with effort, but also soft somehow.

Velvet certainly felt some relief, but it was hard to put her finger on how. "Was..." She fiddled her fingers as she stared down at her throbbing erection and half undone pants. "Was Velvet any good?"

"Always," Ms. Winters said with a satisfied grin. She rolled back onto her knees and sighed happily as the color returned to her face. "Mmmmmmm... fuck, I needed that."

"Velvet is glad to help," she said eagerly. "Did she... did she have another one of her moments?"

Ms. Winters smiled affectionately as she reached up to calmly stroking her stallion's cheek. "Yes you did, Velvet, but don't worry. We're not done yet." Velvet beamed under her owner's attention. Of course there would be more. It wouldn't be a fair reward if Velvet didn't remember any of it, and Ms. Winters was always fair. Always.

Velvet put her clothes back together, idly wondering why they'd come around to the back of the house, as Ms. Winters climbed to her feet and stretched her neck. "Go ahead into the playroom and strip down," she said. "I'll be along in a few minutes."

Velvet jogged around to the porch on the side of the house. She always struggled to make sense of her 'moments'; so far, thankfully, they had all happened when Ms. Winters was around to corral her, but she worried about it nonetheless. She unbuttoned her shirt as she passed through the living room and kitchen, and let the red plaid shirt fall back off her shoulders. Velvet understood the need to dress like a human when company was around, or on the few times she'd been allowed to escort Ms. Winters to the local farm supply store, but she never felt comfortable in it.

Velvet loved her small breasts, loved not needing a bra all the time like Peep did. She gave both of her nipples a good hard twist, and shivered as she stepped into Ms. Winters bedroom. It felt wrong to be in this sacred space and not turned on. She sat on the edge of the bed, and set her red shirt down next to her as she bent to remove her boots. She'd always loved the way cowgirl boots looked, but the feel of them was entirely wrong. As soon as they were off, Velvet hopped up onto her feet and lifted herself onto her toes. The arches sang as she stretched, matching the angle of her heel-less boots perfectly from pure muscle memory.

She unbuttoned her jeans and let them fall, leaving just her pale blue panties on. Ms. Winters loved the way her cock looked in them, and Velvet had to admit she felt the same way. The sheer fabric, stretched thin around her penis and testicles, was quite a sight. Although she had never asked, she was fairly certain Belle was given panties to wear during most of his sessions with their owner as well. She was also fairly certain that he wore pink.

Her nipples were hard in the cool air as she walked up to the edge of the playroom, feet together, and waited. She ran her hand across the short stubble on the side of her head, as she contemplated which of many kinks the older woman would inflict upon her, and shivered happily.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Velvet." Velvet shivered again as she turned. She always knew. Ms. Winters stalked across the bedroom behind her, and Velvet folded her hands at her waist. "The pole," she said simply. Velvet skipped across the hardwood floor, spun to press her back against smooth wood, and bent down to reach for the ankle restraints. "Ah ah ah, Velvet. I want to try something different."

Velvet slowly straightened, feet together and hands folded at her waist. "We're going to work on our self control today. You remember stay, don't you Velvet?" Velvet nodded, vividly remembering the lengthy sessions she'd endured on that particular topic. "Wrap your hands around the pole behind you, and interlock your fingers." Velvet did as she was instructed and waited patiently as Ms. Winters stepped in front of her. The tips of the older womans fingernails dragged down along her ribs to her hips and Velvet shuddered, feeling the soft fabric slide down her thighs. "Thank you for saving this for me, Velvet," the steel-haired woman said as she dropped to her knees. Velvet slowly lifted one foot, toes pointed straight down, and then the other, and Ms. Winters smirked as she stood back up and sniffed the panties. "You are truly skilled at anticipating my wants."

Velvet put her feet back together, ankles and the sides of her big toes touching just as she was taught, and bit her lip while she watched Ms. Winters disrobe. The woman had a solidness to her that Velvet found incredibly sexy. Not fat, but not quite as defined as Velvet was. Still, the tone of her butt and thighs had her hardening, and Velvet found herself leaning away from the pole slightly. Ms. Winters small smile, as she folded her shirt and laid on the neat pile, said she knew how much Velvet liked it too. She always knew.

Velvet watched, moving only her eyes, as Ms. Winters walked back, barefoot, to the bedroom door and opened it. Belle shuffled through moments later, his head ducked as if expecting a blow. "Stand in front of Velvet, Belle."

"H-hi," he whispered as he came to a stop in front of her. "A-a-are you in trouble too?" Feet together, hands folded at his waist. Velvet quirked her eyebrows quizzically, and he continued. "Is Peep in trouble?"

"Not as much as she thinks," Velvet said softly.

"That," Ms. Winters said, as she stepped up behind Belle, "is my decision, Velvet." Velvet flustered, looking down and away from those ice blue eyes. "Belle, I want you to lean forward, and brace yourself on the wooden arch." Belle bent at the waist, putting his right hand onto the frame of a swing to Velvet's left. His face hovered inches away from the tip of Velvet's quivering head, and his eyes nearly crossed staring at it. Velvet's mouth dried quickly.

Velvet looked up, and her eyes widened as she watched Ms. Winters pull the strapon with the pink dildo out of her chest of drawers. "What is this lesson about, Velvet?" she asked.

"Self control."

"Very good. You will remain there, fingers interlaced, until I tell you that you may join us."

Velvet swallowed and licked her lips, desperate to return moisture to her mouth, and nodded. Belle's cheeks turned bright red as his eyes strained to look behind him. He knew better than to turn his head.

"Trust her," Velvet whispered, and Belle nodded softly.

His eyes widened as Ms. Winters pressed herself against him thigh to cheek, the pink dildo nestled between his round behind like a hot dog. Velvet stared enviously at the pink piece of plastic, shiny with lube, and the older woman smiled as she pushed it back and forth with her hips. A hungry smile. "Brace yourself well, Belle."

Belle squealed as she reared back and drove the dildo into him. Velvet couldn't manage to pull her eyes away from his mouth. The way it hung open so close to her as he wailed was... tantalizing. She caught herself leaning forward and pulled herself back against the pole with a smack. "Good girl, Velvet." Beau's wail shifted, from one of intense discomfort to a rolling whimper in time with his steel-haired owner. Velvet knew the woman was a master with a prostate, and she was torn between jealousy of the woman and jealousy of the boy. She wanted to be both. "Against the pole, Velvet."

Velvet gasped as she pulled herself back, her cock straining to reach the drooling mouth of her mare. Self Control. She swallowed hard. Her fingers ached behind her, knitted together as they were. Velvet fought to keep from staring at his lips, and instead found herself meeting the gaze of Ms. Winters as she railed the mare between them. "Wouldn't it be nice to cum in his mouth, Velvet?"

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers