Dark Impulses

Story Info
A man and his mother-in-law find they have a lot in common.
11.1k words
4.64
159.2k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon101pk
anon101pk
34 Followers

"I can't believe you, Rachel. How could you even suggest such a thing?" I looked at my wife. Her lips were curled up in a curious expression. I would say she was feeling a bit embarrassed, but nevertheless resolute.

"Dan, I don't feel right about mother going out with these strange men. So many creeps out there, and after that last one..."

"Yeah well, it's not like you asked if I could just take her to a movie or something." Quite the contrary; to my utter disbelief my wife Rachel had just asked me to have sex with her mother.

"Dan, why do you think she goes out with these men? She's not really looking for companionship from them. She has other needs too; you know mother as well as I do when it comes to this subject."

Rachel was right about that. I'd known her mother Sylvia since I was a teenager and Rachel and I had started dating. She was a classy woman in her own way, with a great sense of style, but she was also quite the bawdy woman once you got to know her well enough. I had no doubt she had a highly charged sex drive to boot.

"That doesn't mean I'm the one who should be 'helping' her out."

"Don't you find her attractive?"

I was amazed that my wife had switched to this line of questioning. The truth was; Sylvia was extremely good-looking. In fact, I had been drawn to her like a moth to a flame from the moment I first met her; not only did she have strikingly good looks but she just oozed sex appeal, carrying that whole sexy older woman vibe perfectly. She had aged well too; after ten years of knowing her I thought she was more alluring than ever.

That was part of why I was recoiling at Rachel's idea so strongly right now. Frankly, I had always had a "thing" for my mother-in-law; I'd even had numerous sexual fantasies about her over the years. But as far as I was concerned, anything with Sylvia should remain a fantasy, a forbidden fruit. The thought of crossing that line and causing whatever possible damage to my marriage and relationship with her was too horrifying to even consider making any of those thoughts a reality. And now my wife now was trying to convince me to have sex with Sylvia. Not only was I stunned, but I was petrified.

"Well Dan, I don't see how you can't understand the logic in all of this."

"No I don't, Rachel. I don't at all."

"I think you do. It's makes perfect sense to me. For one thing, you want sex all the time, dear. I can hardly keep up with you sometimes. If I didn't know you better I'd be worried about an affair..."

"Don't even say that. You know I wouldn't do that."

"I know Dan, that's what I'm saying. But I also know your sexual needs are much greater than mine. In that sense you're a lot like mother, except she doesn't have dad anymore. I want mother to be with someone I can trust, and I don't trust anyone in this world more than I trust you. I think my solution solves both problems perfectly."

"Perfectly? Rachel, you asked me to have sex with Sylvia. Your MOTHER. If you don't have a problem with that, you should."

"Well maybe it's not the perfect solution, but it's one I can live with. I don't want mother going out with any more of those creeps, and I know I can trust you both. Not to mention, I love you both more than anything. At least think about it Dan."

"You haven't even told me what Sylvia has to say about all of this. Does she think it's 'perfect' too?"

"As a matter of fact, she does. I know she feels closer to you than any other man she knows. After dad died, you were especially caring with her. I've never forgotten that Dan, and neither has she. Mother trusts you. When I told her my idea she was on board immediately with it."

Rachel's answer threw me for a bit of a loop. On the one hand, everything she said was true. I had always been close with Sylvia. And when John, my father in law, died, we grew even closer. But I would never have guessed that Sylvia wanted to have sex with me. And yet, for as long as I had known her I had always wondered if there had always been some sexual tension between us. She was very flirty with me, even going back to when I was just a kid starting to date her daughter. A touch on the arm here, an admiring glance there, plus all the suggestive remarks... so many of my sexual fantasies about Sylvia had been fueled by the way she acted towards me over the years. Sometimes I could swear there was something real behind all of it. And now, with what Rachel was telling me, all I could think about was maybe it was true. Sylvia wanted me, I wanted her, and my wife was practically begging us to do it. Or perhaps everything Rachel was telling me now was true. I still wasn't sure what to think at this point.

"Let me sleep on it, Rachel. We'll talk about this again tomorrow."

I wish I had slept that night, but I did nothing of the kind. Instead I lay bed, next to my soundly sleeping wife, and daydreamed about fucking the hell out of her sexy mother. I hadn't fantasized about Sylvia for a while, mostly out of respect for Rachel, but I couldn't help it now. Rachel was right, I did have a strong libido, and now that she had let it loose against her mother I was unable to stop the sexual thoughts from flooding my mind.

My thoughts jumped back and forth, picking out memories about Sylvia here and there, and recalling old fantasies I'd had about her. I remembered hanging around her house when I was a teenager. I'd be there to see Rachel, but often my eyes would wander to Sylvia. She worked in an office back then, and I'd see her come back home dressed in those business suits of hers. I always thought they must have had a very conservative dress code where she worked, because as professional as Sylvia looked in those suits they did little to show off her figure. And my god, was her figure amazing.

Sylvia had always managed to stay very fit, with a sexy hourglass figure. She had huge tits, probably something like F's. Whatever they were, with her sleek waistline they looked absolutely enormous. Even seeing her dressed up in those frumpy clothes, you could tell she had something special underneath. I think my curiosity about her breasts started that far back. All I could think about was how incredible it would be to see those big, beautiful tits in all their glory. After coming home from work she would start getting dinner ready before changing clothes, although she'd undo a couple of buttons on her blouse. The sight of Sylvia's exposed cleavage would drive me crazy back then, and I often fantasized that she was doing it intentionally to excite me.

I'm actually more of an ass man though, and while Sylvia's tits certainly stole the show with most men it her firm, apple shaped ass often held my attention. As I lay in bed now, my mind got overwhelmed with images of me banging against that sexy ass as I fucked Sylvia doggy style, those, F's giggling madly underneath as the big tit slut begged me to fuck her harder. I resisted the urge to masturbate to these thoughts for as long as I could, but eventually I couldn't resist the urge, making myself cum in a matter of seconds. Not that I really thought of Sylvia as a slut, but it did turn me on to fantasize about her this way. Besides all her flirting I knew enough of her past to say she wasn't the prim and proper young lady growing up. She'd been a real party girl in college, and I knew she had a hungry sex drive. Put all those elements together and it's wasn't hard for me to imagine her as being a horny slut in my fantasies.

Other times my mind wandered to more cherished moments we shared. I'll never forget those couple of weeks after my father in law died. I took some time off work to help settle his affairs and spent a good portion of it alone with Sylvia. I was her shoulder to cry on, and she was so sweet, so beautiful in her vulnerability. I didn't really expect any of that to translate sexually but on many occasions I found myself unwittingly desiring her. When that chaotic time was all over, I often found myself thinking back to those days when Sylvia and I were all alone in her house, and those thoughts eventually became fantasies. In them she'd tell me of her loneliness, of how she wished she could make the pain go away, if even only for a short time. We'd exchange knowing glances, both understanding what she meant, and soon enough we'd be holding hands on the way to her bedroom for us to make love.

I never really felt too guilty about having these types of daydreams about Sylvia. Sure, I was married to her daughter, but I always told myself that it was okay as long as they never affected my real life relationships with her or Rachel. Now my wife was trying to change all that. It was a scary idea, but I nevertheless couldn't help but be turned on by it.

Next morning came and my wife wasted little time in broaching this topic again, bringing it up during breakfast.

"Well Dan, you've had some time to think about it. What do you have to say?"

"I think I'm shocked that after all these years of faithful marriage that you're asking me to have sex with another woman. And not only that, but the woman is your mother. What the hell has gotten into you, Rachel?"

I had to take this hostile tone with her. This was a dangerous place Rachel was taking us, and I had to make sure she understood that.

"I appreciate what you're saying Dan, but it's not like you're going to have some romance with her. I think our marriage is strong enough to handle this. If I didn't then I would never have approached you with the idea. My relationship with mother is also strong enough to handle this too. I've talked about it with her and she feels the same way. You're the only one who seems to have doubts."

"Fine, if you're going to put it that way, you win."

"We both win Dan. You'll see."

I got ready to leave for work, still feeling dumbfounded. I couldn't believe I had agreed to this. As badly as part of me wanted it, it was still scary, as I had no idea what was to come. I looked back at Rachel, who was already on the phone excitedly telling her mother the good news. I waived to my wife, and she blew a big kiss back. A big smile covered her face. I hoped that feeling wasn't about to change.

*

The next day Rachel asked if I wanted to go see Sylvia after work. It was a Friday, and she asked me if I wanted to stay the night too.

"Is that really a good idea? You said it yourself, there's isn't any romance here."

"I know, and it's probably going to take a while before we figure out what's the proper etiquette for all this, but for at least this first time I think it would be nice for you to stay over."

I still had no idea what I was doing. Was I supposed to take Sylvia out for dinner and movie first? Was this an actual date, or were we supposed to just fuck?

"Mother is expecting you over for cocktails at around 6:30."

"Okay, tell her I'll be there."

I hadn't the nerve to call and speak to Sylvia myself. As strange as it might sound, I thought it might be easier that way. And as for the "etiquette" of the situation, I supposed that was going to work itself out eventually.

Six-thirty came and being my punctual self I was standing on Sylvia's doorstep, waiting for her to open the door.

"Dan, it's so great to see you."

Sylvia greeted me with a warm smile and big hug, with a nice kiss on the cheek.

"Why don't you come inside while I get us some drinks? Or would you rather lounge out by the pool?"

Well, at least now I knew she didn't want to go out. That and her attire were pretty casual. Sylvia had a simple pair of powder blue capris and a white top. Both were tight enough to show she still had a delicious figure, even at forty-eight. The top in particular was hard not to focus on, as even with an average amount of cleavage being shown Sylvia's massive breasts were practically bursting out. I'd often seen Sylvia in outfits like these, always trying not to stare. This time I let my gaze linger a bit; not too pervy but enough that she knew I was checking her out. It seemed "appropriate" for the occasion.

"You look great Sylvia."

She did too. She had her honey-blonde hair tied up into a bit of a bun which might have looked prudish on some women but on Sylvia it just made her look like a sexy librarian. She was also walking around barefoot. For a woman her age, she had surprisingly cute feet.

We sat on the couch together and had a couple of drinks, just talking casually at first about work, home, etc. Sylvia seemed remarkably calm from the moment I arrived, but I definitely needed the drinks to loosen up. Maybe she had anticipated that. After about an hour the direction of our conversation completely shifted.

"Well, I'm so glad you came here Dan. Rachel told me about your reservations."

"How could I not have some reservations? It's nothing personal. I mean, how do you not have any reservations about this?"

Sylvia smiled confidently, remaining perfectly calm, and responded easily and matter-of-factly. Her self-assurance was as impressive as it was seductive.

"Because I've known what I've wanted for ten years, Dan. I have no doubts, no reservations. I've wanted your cock for as long as I've known you, and when the chance came for me finally get it, I knew what I had to say."

I was stunned. Not that I hadn't heard Sylvia say 'cock' before; she could tell one helluva dirty joke, but her forwardness now certainly took me by surprise.

"Come on, Dan. It's alright. I know you've wanted me too. You can let your guard down now."

I still didn't know what to say. Part of me wanted to tell her everything, how I'd fantasized about her from practically the first day we'd met, but in those few moments I had I just froze. Sylvia finally broke the silence with the beautiful sound of her laugh.

"It's okay Dan. I'm not Mrs. Pederson any more with young Danny Walker coming by to visit Rachel. Though I knew full well little Danny wanted to fuck me too."

"You could tell?"

I had finally managed to say something. Sylvia then broke the ice further with some more of her melodic laugh.

"Of course I could tell, honey. If there's one thing I can sense it's sexual energy. I knew what you wanted Dan. It's okay, I wanted it too."

"Do you think Rachel ever suspected?"

"No. You know I love Rachel as I loved John, but I think when it comes to this area they're both quite naive. If John came home and found you with your cock up my ass he'd probably think you were taking my temperature. He was a wonderful man but not much of a lover, I'm afraid. I hope Rachel didn't inherit that trait from her father too."

The last thing I wanted to do was talk about Rachel now.

"I always wondered if maybe all the flirting had something behind it."

"I couldn't fuck your body back then so I fucked your mind instead, Dan. Now I finally get to fuck them both."

Sylvia moved in close, slowly and seductively, and drew me into a passionate kiss, her hot tongue sliding into my willing mouth. Eventually she straddled my lap and we went at it like that for a while, making out like a couple of horny teenagers while exchanging the odd grope. I finally started concentrating on Sylvia's breasts, grabbing and squeezing them.

"I want to see these."

"After all those years of staring at 'the girls' I knew you'd finally ask."

Sylvia laughed as the two of us managed to pull off her shirt. For the sake of our "date," Sylvia had chosen not worn a bra.

"Oh my god, Sylvia."

Even at forty-eight they were absolutely breathtaking, pillowy mounds of soft flesh, large mounds with wide areole and hard tipped, pink nipples. They sagged a bit to each side, but if anything I thought that made them look even sexier. I grabbed one orb in each hand, trapping a nipple between my fingers on each hand to massage and squeeze.

"Oh yeah, I like that. Keep doing that, Dan."

Sylvia raised her arms over her head, crossing her wrists above them, and arched her sinuous back provocatively, pushing her chest even more into me. I could hear her lustful moaning as I continued kneading her marvelous tits with my hands, moving in to kiss and suck her generous flesh too. After several minutes of having the biggest, most gorgeous tits rubbed into my face as I kissed and played with them, Sylvia suddenly pulled away and slid off my lap as well. For a moment I wondered if something was wrong, as she had a look of seriousness on her face that surprised me.

"I need to suck your cock now, Dan."

Sylvia certainly didn't mince words, nor was she afraid to take what she wanted. Her words were full of emotion now; longing, and desire. Before I knew what was happening she's managed to pull my pants open and yank them down far enough so that I could sit back on the couch. Then she went crazy, sucking my dick. I'd had my share of blowjobs, but nothing like this. Sylvia was in a frenzy, the way she was going down on me I almost thought she would break it. It was scary, dangerous, but unbelievably exciting. And the way she was acting made me think she enjoyed giving head as much as I enjoyed receiving it. I looked down to watch, and instead of my mother in law saw a wild woman sucking my cock. I'd managed to keep from cumming, but I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out.

"I'd like to fuck now if that's okay with you Dan."

I nodded yes and Sylvia pulled away. It gave me some time to come back from my approaching orgasm while I watched her remove the rest of her clothing. I sat back, not even taking anything off, and rested. Sylvia undressed until she was naked, giving me an thrilling view of her voluptuous body, and got back on my lap to start riding me. Like the earlier part of our encounter, there wasn't a lot of subtlety. She just hopped on board and began riding my dick like a madwoman.

"Yeah, that's it. Fuck me, Dan. Fuck me, Dan!"

The insistence in her voice and the intensity of her movements told me she desperately wanted to cum and was getting very close. I did everything I could to hold out my own orgasm until she got there, just barely making it. When Sylvia did cum her body tensed up and she let out a wild scream that could have woken the dead. It set me off, and I filled her hot pussy with my seed. Sylvia leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the lips, then put her arms around me to rest. She was breathing hard, trying to regain her composure.

"My god Sylvia, do you always do it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like it's the last fuck you'll ever have."

She was chuckling softly now. It made me laugh too.

"No Dan, I like all kinds of things. Don't you?"

"Yeah. I just never expected our first time to be anything like this."

"Why don't you come to bed with me, Dan. We can have nice, slow sex. Or you can fuck my brains out. Your choice."

Sylvia had a sly smile and a self-assured, sexy sway in her hips and round ass as she walked naked towards her bedroom. There was no way I couldn't follow her; her charms were utterly mesmerizing. And as for the type of sex we had, we did both. It went on all night, and it was unbelievable.

*

I woke up the next morning in bed with my mother-in-law sleeping naked next to me. It was a strange feeling after all these years of faithful marriage. I had cheated on my wife, or had I? Was it still cheating when she knew about it, and had even asked me to do it? I wasn't sure. I did feel guilty though, but strangely enough, not because I had cheated. I felt guilty because I had enjoyed it so much, because one night with Sylvia had been better than the majority of my sex life with Rachel. We got up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"So, did you sleep well, Dan?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Fantastic."

Sylvia had a slight bounce in her step, a happy glow on her face, not all that different from the same bright, cheery woman I'd known all these years. And of course, she was flirtatious too, but that was to be expected from her. Everything was different between us now, however; how could it not be? We didn't talk about the night before, but there was one question I had to ask, something that had seemed not right to me from the start. I knew I had to have the answer to it before I left.

anon101pk
anon101pk
34 Followers