Dark Interests Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daemon leant back, his butt on the bed between his heels, and positioned his thick cock head against her hot little opening. One hand came round to squeeze her hip and hold her in place as he guided himself forward. Her swollen lips, dripping with need, parted reluctantly for the large invader. The couple's gasps mixed together as he pushed himself into her wet, scorching hole. Daemon pushed forward slowly, his thick head moving deeper into her narrow, tight, virgin channel. He bumped up against a resistance and Elina let out a hiccupping gasp. She felt amazing around him! So soft and oh so hot! Her nether lips were stretched tight around his girth, her moisture seeping from between their joining.

"Don't stop De!" she hissed.

Still gripping her slim waist, he nodded at the determination in her voice. He drew his hips back slightly, his glistening shaft sliding from her tight snatch. Elina ran her hand over her stomach, tweaking her own nipples. With one final breath of anticipation Daemon thrust forward, his thick member pushing through her maidenhood like tissue paper. Elina gasped, her eyes tightly shut as the sharp pain made her twitch. Daemon leant forward and kissed her tenderly, his weight supported by the arm he braced near her head.

He could feel her pussy flutter around his sensitive flesh as she tried to adjust to the invasive member. "Shhh baby...I love you so so much, El. So much...fuck! You feel amazing!" he soothed her, kissing her softly across her lips and cheek and on her sweaty brow.

Slowly her body relaxed as the pain faded and she got used to having something so thick so deep inside her. She kissed him back slowly as she gyrated her hips, exploring the new sensation of having a cock in her. It was a satisfying fullness that scratched at the itch that suffused her sopping sex.

"Oh fuck De, you fill me up so nicely. I can't believe how big you are...how full you make me feel. It's amazing baby!" she cooed, rubbing gently at his back muscles as he held himself prone, half his length buried inside her and let her fuck herself against him. "I...I think you can start moving now baby, just take it slow, ok?" she whispered, her legs falling wider apart to give him better access.

Daemon slid back a few inches, her greedy pussy clinging to him before he thrust back into her, one steady relentless thrust. Elina trailed a hand down her own torso, her thin fingers trailing through the sweat and over her little patch of pubic hair. She wanted to feel their joining. There was still so much of his length remaining. He grunted, his member twitching inside her, as she ran her nails lightly over his exposed shaft.

"Fuck! You're so tight...and so hot, El," Daemon whispered. He growled low in his throat as she bucked her hips slightly, pushing another inch into her warm tightness. "Babe! I'm not going to last if you keep doing that!" he warned. She kissed his neck and rotated her hips, her silken walls dragging up and down his cock.

He pushed back against her, using his greater weight to pin her in place as he forced himself into her. Elina's moan turned into a surprised hiss of pain when his thick crown butted up against her cervix. He couldn't go any further. She looked up at her lover's face and the expression of pure love and lust washed away the rest of her pain as she placed a hungry kiss against his lips, her tongue pushing into his mouth with the same aggressive force he had just pushed himself into her.

Daemon started to set a steady rhythm as he focused on fucking the gorgeous woman squirming beneath him, her scorching heat wrapped around his meat like a vice. A silken glove of delicious wetness. Still hunched over her, his lips locked with hers, Daemon pulled back and paused for a moment, basking in the coolness of the night's air on his now wet shaft. His balls hung heavy, swinging pendulously as he thrust back into her.

Daemon lost himself in the feeling of her as her walls undulated around him. His pistoning member stirring up her soft depths with a savage efficiency that left her gasping as her juicy slit made a wet smacking sound. Elina knew she was staining the bed sheet under her butt in a growing pool of dampness but she didn't care.

Her head lolled about as pleasure overrode her reason. It felt so right having Daemon inside her, his thick pulsing cock filling her out, stretching her tight little hole wide. Even in his lust fueled frenzy, Daemon was sure not to force all of his length into her. Jolts of electric pleasure coursed through Elina's body, turning her muscles to a quivering wreck as sweat beaded on her skin and her breathing became ragged. She would let out little moans of pleasure with each stroke.

Daemon pulled almost all the way out, his crown pausing at her entrance. Her swollen lips were splayed wide, wrapped around his penis in a greedy embrace as her body refused to let him leave.

"OOOOOH FUCK!" she almost screamed as he dropped his weight back onto her, his length sliding into her with familiarity now. He leaned down and bit her nipple, holding the nub of sensitive flesh between his teeth as he lashed it with his tongue, his hips continuing to drive down between her legs.

The added stimulation was too much for her and she clutched at her lover desperately, her shapely legs wrapping around his waist as her ankles locked behind him. Elina growled in frustration as she tilted her hips upwards, desperately trying to pull more of him into her but knowing her body couldn't handle it.

Elina bit into Daemon's shoulder muscles as the angle of penetration changed. The thick ridge of his crown brushed against the velvet smooth walls of her pussy as he hit a spot in her she never knew existed. The wet smacking sound filling the room grew in volume and tempo as Daemon lost all reason and drove himself into her waiting snatch as fast and as hard as he could.

Daemon's body was one tense muscle. Sweat dripped from him. His teeth ground together as he tried holding his building orgasm back. Thoughts of football or baseball were shattered each time he re-sheathed himself in Elina's wet slit. Each repeated stroke into her molten hot depths was rewarded with another moan, another gasp as she clung to him, biting her own lip to keep from screaming.

"Ooh fuck baby! That's it, just like that, fuck me right there!" she moaned in his ear. "I'm about to come baby, you thick cock is going to make me come. OH FUCK! Yes! Yes! Yes! Baby, you make me feel so full. So big! FUCK!"

Her dirty words turned his already wild thrusts into a chaotic blur. His wildly moving strokes brushed against her engorged clit, the sensitive little nub sending pleasure directly to Elina's brain. She yipped joyously at the added pleasure. Her well fucked pussy felt inflamed, the building pleasure threatening to burn her up. Her muscles locked up as it finally happened. Like a crashing wave it washed over her. Pleasure like she hadn't known in her entire life set her body alight. Daemon crushed her to him as he leaned against her, his weight pushing her into the bed. All she could feel was pleasure...pleasure so deep and pure it made her eyes open wide, seeing nothing but little star bursts, and a long drawn out sigh escaped her.

Daemon felt her pussy flutter. The walls of her sex closed in around him, trapping his member in a slippery prison of heated pleasure. Elina's body went rigid under him, her eyes going wide as she threw back her head and sighed. He couldn't take it anymore. His gorgeous girlfriend orgasming beneath him. His cock buried in her. Her walls squeezing him, milking his cock like a silken glove. It was all too much. Daemon felt the tingling in his balls and knew he couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer.

Fear reared its head as the constant terror that lay over him once more turned his body cold. Acknowledgement of his own mixed heritage had him pulling his throbbing cock from her. He wasn't willing to risk even the smallest chance of impregnating her. Condom or no condom Daemon wasn't going to come in her.

A startled Elina looked down her body at Daemon. She had been expecting him to cum inside her. Unsure what was happening but still desperate to give her lover another orgasm she took hold of his length with both hands, her slim fingers curling around his manhood. Looking down between the two small lumps of her breasts she could see his member pointing towards her as she jerked her hands up and down.

"That's it baby! Come for me," she begged him, her wanton display pushing him over the edge. "COME WITH THAT THICK-OH!"

For the second time that night Daemon's cock exploded. Like a volcano exploding, his seed shot from his crown. Elina could feel it as the thick sticky ropes of his spunk coated the inside of the condom making the little nipple like protrusion in front bulge. She watched fascinated as the bulge grew, Daemon's seed filling the condom as he groaned above her. Elina could see his veins standing out along his biceps and pecs as his whole body clenched

"El!" Daemon groaned as one final dribble escaped him. "Fuck me!"

"Again?" Elina asked, acting surprised as Daemon rolled off her and gripped the base of the condom. "OK!"

"You know what I mean." He turned his head towards her, sweat matting his brow and struggled forward to kiss her equally sweaty cheek. "That was amazing. Are you okay?"

"Mmm." Elina watched as he pulled the rubber from his softening penis and tied the end. "A little sore now that we've stopped...but worth it. Definitely worth it."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." Elina smiled, letting Daemon pluck a few tissues from his nightstand. He wrapped the condom up and tossed it in the wastebasket before pulling a few more tissues free to start cleaning Elina. She giggled, clamping her thighs together playfully, as he tried wiping her "Aww babe, it's sweet of you to try and do that but don't think it might be better if we just have a shower?"

At the mention of 'we' Daemon lost his exhaustion and jumped up with enthusiasm.

***

"This sure feels like the place," Aaron said to Bower. The pair stood together on a dirt road in the dark. A farm house with a blue truck out front loomed before them. The only source of light was the moon and a single glowing bulb above the door. "Let's go say hello."

***

Thanks for reading.

If you liked the story please rate, share, and comment. Constructive feedback is always appreciated.

Chapter 2 will be released once life gives me time.

Have a great day/night!

k9