Dark Interests Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda shivered a little but it wasn't cold. Daemon's large hand was rubbing against her back in slow circles. His touch was deliciously delicate and wonderfully familiar. She could smell him, a rich spicy musk that made her feel a little light headed. She continued her story before she could start grinding against his thigh.

"It happened at dawn. I've always been an early riser and I was in the nursery playing with Daemon when the screaming started." Amy swallowed loudly. Her gaze was focused on the far wall as she unconsciously squeezed herself tighter against Daemon's warm side."It was the first time a Noble House had been attacked in centuries and no one was expecting it. The manor's wards didn't do shit! And it's not like the Larssons kept a lot of guards...or I should say they didn't keep any guards that were worthwhile."

Countess Karnstein had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. The Noble House of Larsson had been one of the primary noble houses of their time. Their powerful affinity for light magic and its sister school, life magic, had made them tremendous healers and adept conjurers but they suffered the same drawback as every other Noble House. The stronger the school of magic and one's affinity to it, the worse the magical saturation a mage could suffer. This usually meant that the Houses took on the traits of their respective elements. Like House Larsson. Life mages tended to have absolutely no sense of self preservation.Too stoned out on their own mana and life, they thought they could live forever. At least House Maltes, with their Earth magic, were more stable. Shaking away her thoughts Mircalla once more focused on Amanda.

"I was always scared Daemon might hurt himself if I left offensive items around so I never made any. We weren't prepared...but Cassy managed to lead us to an old escape hatch in the wine cellar. All the while the house burned around us." Amy's voice held a hint of pride that contrasted sharply with the tear that rolled down her cheek. "She was hurt, but refused to heal. She was using all her concentration and mana to keep a shield up around us otherwise we would have choked on the smoke and heat."

Daemon closed his eyes as memories of flashing white lights and screams filled his head. He didn't know if they were memories or if his mind just made it up to add colour to the story.

"Cassy got us out bu-but she didn't make it. She was hurt and exhausted and she just kept telling me to go! To go! And to get Daemon away from there, to disappear!" Amy shook her head as she gritted her teeth. She refused to break down in front of the Countess. Something about the woman brooked no weakness. "So I went and I took Daemon and I disappeared."

Mircalla stared intently at the trio now snuggled up together. Her expression hadn't changed throughout the entire telling and when she spoke it was the same emotionless monotone it always was.

"That is not all. Daemon does not smell like a light or life mage."

Amanda looked up at Daemon before looking across his chest at Elina. Her green eyes met Elina's warm brown ones and she sighed.

"No. Cassy told me a few times jokingly, and I'm not sure if she ever really meant it but she kept saying Derek was a demon. A lustful demon."

Mircalla wanted to laugh. They thought he was the son of a demon? No, not at all...but she wouldn't tell them. The young one needed to figure it out himself or he would never grow into his inheritance.

Daemon felt Elina stiffen against him. The word demon, lustful demon, kept repeating through her brain. The son of a demon. A demon. Part of her, the sensible book smart straight A part, told her she was surrounded by crazy people and she needed to get home immediately. It was past her bedtime! The other part of her, the part that had been drawn to Daemon from the start and the part that accepted magic and demons shrugged its metaphorical shoulders and said, "So? What does that change?"

"El, babe...I...it's..." Daemon tried explaining but he didn't even know what to say.

Elina kissed him on the jaw, her mind still confused. "It's okay. It'll be okay. I'll be okay...just let me continue processing, kay?"

"You believe him the son of a life mage and a demon. An abomination. I can think of a great many factions within the Clave that would want him dead...and yet you have left him defenseless and uneducated, unable to look after himself," Mircalla said, completely ignoring their emotional turmoil.

"She did it to protect me!" Daemon growled, coming to Amanda's defense.

"She did it out of loyalty and in doing so she left you unprepared for life in our world! Do not delude yourself into thinking that running and hiding is ever a good option. Our world is not like the humans'. You would be wise to cast aside such notions as human morals and ethics. The Clave was not made to foster peace and coddle its members." Karnstein leant forward in her chair, allowing a little of her true nature to peek through. Her lips pulled back unnaturally wide as her teeth sharpened into canines. Her eyes turned into swirling pits of silver that glowed with an eerie ethereal light. Black veins crept up along her porcelain neck and over her cheeks. The glow of the fire seemed to dim as the warmth was sucked out of the room. When she spoke it was in a seething hiss that seemed to contain all the fear and loss in the world. "We are monsterss ruling monsterss. To run is to die, little onessss."

As suddenly as it happened, it stopped. The warmth came back to the room and the fire once more crackled and popped in the grate. The Countess was once more an incredibly attractive woman.

"You will need to live here - that is not a request," she said as if nothing had happened.The trio were huddled together in stunned silence after the display but at her words Daemon opened his mouth to argue. "Hush child. You are too powerful to allow to roam free and yet too weak to protect yourself."

"Thank you," Amanda said before Daemon could say anything more.

"Do not thank me. This is not a favor. You will be put to use. Daemon, you will be tested and educated and once I deem it time, you will be presented in court. We will go over the details for that at another time. Your mundane can do what she wishes so long as she doesn't get in the way."

"Her name is Elina."

"Elina," Mircalla corrected emotionlessly. "You may leave now. Outside you will find a woman named Mini waiting for you. Follow her and do as she says. Rest and once you wake, you are mine."

And with those chilly words they left the Countess Mircalla Karnstein sitting alone by the fire.

***

It turned out that they were in a large ten-story building in Gerard Ave, which wasn't actually an 'Ave' but a few square blocks of old buildings in Sutheridge. A city two days drive from the farm. Daemon had no clue why it was called an Ave and Mini didn't tell him. The building along with several others surrounding it and a few sprinkled about the city made up the central hub of the American Clave. They learnt this from Mini, who was the woman the Countess had them meet.

Daemon was at a complete loss as to how to describe the short woman. She could have been anywhere from her late teens to her early thirties. She was tiny, with rosy cheeks and an easy smile. Her brown hair was plaited down her back and it bobbed about as she skipped her way to the elevator. She wore a light pink onesie with brown bunnies all over it that was so out of place Daemon couldn't help but laugh. Even Elina cracked a smile despite still being shaken from the Countess's earlier display.

Mini showed them the elevator and explained that the tenth floor was the Countess's and the ninth were for her personal staff. Mini stayed on the ninth along with someone whose name was instantly forgotten by Daemon but was apparently the head of security. Mini said they would probably see her in the morning. Floors eight to three were accommodation with only floors eight and seven being one large apartment. The others were divided into three or four smaller apartments and distributed amongst the most important staff. A few high ranking security officers, aides, and Aaron - which Daemon was pleased to hear. The ground floor was a gym/spa combo and doubled as the building's cover. Mini seemed impressed that they were staying on the seventh.

The elevator dinged on floor seven but the doors didn't open. Mini pulled out a key fob from her pocket and showed it to them before pressing it to a panel near the floor display. The doors slid open and she led the way out.

The entire seventh floor was divided into three bedrooms. The doors were all closed but Mini pointed out the master bedroom and explained that the other two were near identical in size and shared one bathroom and shower. The living room was recessed into the floor. Soft cream carpet muffled their footsteps as they all trooped into the room.

Plush sofas and seats were positioned around a massive TV mounted to the wall. The kitchen sat apart from the rest of the flat, separated by a black marble countertop with a bowl of fruit on display. The appliances were shiny and new and Amy murmured appreciation at the sight of a large coffee maker. The wooden floor of the kitchen reflected the gentle orange wall lights Mini turned on. A dining room table that could sit up to six was in a discreet corner next to a floor to ceiling window overlooking the city.

"It's beautiful," Elina said, spinning around slowly.

Mini beamed proudly. "I'm glad you like it. The designer said it's the perfect blend of modern and comfort. I just like the carpet, you can roll around on it all day! It's like a cloud! Oh and you'll find the fridge fully stocked, I put a fresh carton of carrot juice in there as a welcome gift! And the beds all have new linens. Someone will be by in the morning...probably me, to see how you settle and to take you down for your magical testing, Daemon. Now, if you don't mind, I am going back to sleep!" And with those words she hopped back to the elevator and with one last cheery wave the doors closed with a soft ding.

"Accidenti!" Elina cussed, making Daemon smile at her use of one of the few Italian words he knew. Shaking her head she leant against him and looked out the window at the city lights. "I keep forgetting it's so early. I feel all keyed up. Maybe cause it feels like so much has happened?"

"So much has, babe. And you're handling it like a champ. I'm so proud of you."

"Maybe I'm still working on the afterglow of my last orgasm?" She pinched his butt and danced away before he could return the favor. "What's wrong, you getting slow lover boy?" she teased.

"Well that explains the goofy smile!" Amanda teased, pulling her head out of the fridge. She laughed even harder when the couple started blushing. "Forgot I was here? Why don't you two go get some rest. You can take the master bedroom, if you like. De, you still have Aaron's card right?"

"Yup." Daemon pulled the piece of cardboard out of his pocket and looked at the number. "I'll give him a call when we wake up. Ask if he can take El back."

Elina said goodnight to Amanda and still blushing went to get ready for bed. Daemon stayed back for a few more seconds so he could be alone with Amanda and once he heard the bedroom door close he asked her, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" she said, batting him away. He ignored her protests and pulled her into a warm embrace anyway. She squeezed him back as she admitted. "Okay fine! I'm a little shaken. I forgot what it's like being here, in the Clave, around people like Karnstein, but I'll be alright."

Daemon kissed her head, getting a mouthful of curly hair that smelled of strawberries in the process, but he didn't mind. "I can never tell you enough how much I love you and how happy I am that you raised me."

"Well then you'll have to keep telling me, won't you?"

Amanda placed her hands on either side of his face, cupping his jaw, his stubble poking her palms. "I love you, and I don't for a second regret it. Don't you forget it!" she said, looking him in the eyes. She pulled his face down for a kiss but he turned at the last moment to say, "I love you too." Instead of kissing his cheek as she intended, she got the corner of his lips.

"I love you too you crazy redhead!" he said, using his pet name for her whenever they fought.

Daemon turned towards the bedroom and once his back was to her he raised a hand and unconsciously touched the corner of his lips. The heat from Amy's kiss seemed to linger and he had to shake his head to dispel his muddled thoughts. If Daemon had turned around he would have seen Amy doing the exact same thing.

***

Elina lay naked in the crook of Daemon's arm and listened to him snore gently. His chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm she found strangely calming. Her mind, too busy processing everything that had happened, wouldn't let her sleep and she had spent the past hour tossing and turning.

Part of her was excited. She had grown up dreaming of magic and monsters, just like everyone else, and now, knowing they were real, it should have been like a dream come true. She felt excitement at the endless possibilities and new experiences she knew she was going to have.

Elina also found that a certain amount of fear now clouded her dreams, infringing on her excitement. She remembered what Mircalla had said: we are monsters ruling monsters...and the look on the Countess's face when she had said it. Elina shivered and clung tighter to Daemon.

What of him, she suddenly wondered. He was meant to be part of this world. He had been born into it and if Amy hadn't spirited him away than she never would have met him. Did she have a place by his side now and more importantly would he want her there? Gripped by an impulse to be close to him and to reassure herself that he still wanted her as much as she wanted him, she let her hand slide down his torso.

Even unconscious, he reacted to her gentle touch. The bed sheet pooled around his waist rose slowly as blood pumped to his cock. She kissed his chest, letting her tongue run over his skin and muscle as she lightly teased him. He tasted salty and warm and a little of soap. Her questing fingers slid over the lumps of his abdominal muscles and she kneaded them softly to feel the play of hard muscle and warm skin under her touch.

Daemon's arm curled tighter around her. Still unconscious, he pulled her closer as he sighed softly. Elina smiled in the dark as she continued to explore her lover's body. Her slim fingers slid further down. Her nails grazed over his skin before running through his trimmed pubic hair and stopping at the thick base of his penis. She wondered again at how something so big and so solid had fit in her. She was gripping him loosely now with her fingers curling around his girth as his trimmed hair tickled her hand.

Elina felt Daemon press his face into her hair a second before he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep, "That feels good babe."

She gripped his manhood more firmly, her strokes becoming a little more forceful as his hardness played under her hand. He felt like rubber covered steel, his veins thick and squishy against her palm.

Elina scooted around a little so she could trail kisses along his ribs. Daemon's abs tightened reflexively when he tried not to laugh. "Babe...tickles," he hissed.

She was tracing his pelvic bone now. Starting at one side and moving inwards, she trailed butterfly light kisses that tickled before lapping at him with her tongue, her saliva leaving a cool trail along his bone.

Daemon propped himself up on a pillow so he could see better. She was curled up near his lap, her pale shoulders naked as the sheet slid down around her waist to reveal the smooth creamy skin of her back. Her shapely ass was framed by the sheet, her crack barely visible. He brushed a hand through her hair, enjoying the silkiness of the strands as it ran through his fingers.

Elina continued to kiss Daemon's body. Her fist kept the same slow rhythm as it ran up and down his shaft, pulling the skin over his swollen crown before pulling it back down again.

Daemon's hand trailed down her neck, stopping to squeeze her shoulders softly. He traced her spine, his fingers rough and calloused compared to her smooth unblemished expanse of skin. The dim light in the room cast shadows across her back. The dimples above Elina's butt cheeks were hidden in the gloom and in his need to see more of his girlfriend's gorgeous naked body Daemon got a naughty idea. He gripped her waist and pulled her towards him.

Elina, reluctant to move from his crotch, especially when her mouth was so close to his cock, turned only her lower body. Her mouth was already watering in anticipation of tasting him again. The thought of the pleasure she could give him with just her mouth sent little shivers of naughty excitement down her body and straight to her already moist sex. Daemon kept tugging on her until her feet ended up by his head. Elina, proud of herself for staying focused, leant forward and collected her reward.

Daemon gasped loudly as Elina shoved him into her mouth. The suddenness of her warm breath and the lightest scrape of her teeth on his sensitive flesh made his toes curl. His gasp turned to a throaty moan when her tongue slid across his crown in one slow, deliberate stroke before circling the hard ridge and teasing it slowly.

Elina gave his meat a gentle suck and hummed in contentment, happy to have her mouth full of his cock. Already saliva was collecting in her mouth and she was forced to swallow it or let it out.

In one slow steady movement Elina slid Daemon out of her mouth. Thin strands of saliva connected her to his shiny spittle covered shaft as the ridge of his tip parted her full lips. She spat the liquid from her mouth onto his swollen cock head and, collecting the strands from her lips, she used it all to coat the rest of Daemon's length in slippery wetness so she could continue jerking him into her mouth. With his tip nestled against her tongue and her lips suctioned onto his sensitive flesh she hummed encouragement at the noises he made. Her hums turned to a startled gasp when Daemon slid one of his hands under her waist and pulled her bodily on top of him.

Daemon looked down his body, his position allowing him the perfect view between Elina's legs. Her toned thighs were pressed together, hiding her sex from view, but he could feel her damp mons, against his sternum and her pert little breasts squashed against his pelvis.

Elina shifted a little to get more comfortable laying on top of him as she tried shoving more of his cock into her hungry mouth. The puffy outer lips of her sex appeared before Daemon's eyes, gleaming with moisture and pressed tightly together by her thighs. Her frilly inner folds poked out slightly, like the petals of a flower just waiting to bloom. He could smell her arousal now too, a strangely spicy sweet aroma that made his cock twitch in the confined space of her mouth.

Elina could feel the cool night air on her exposed pussy just as she could feel Daemon's hungry gaze. She knew he was staring at her most intimate place as she continued to bob her head on his dick, her saliva running down his shaft to mat his pubic hair. His musky taste filled her mouth, driving away reason and leaving her with only one thought: pleasure. The hard ridge of his cock head pushed between her soft lips as he aided her efforts with an almost unconscious bucking motion into her waiting mouth, his rhythm matching the movement of her hand.

Still gripping her waist in his hands Daemon tugged at her, forcing her to reposition her body the way he wanted it. Elina felt the movement and like a light bulb going off in her head she realized what he was trying to do. Excitement coursed through her as she rushed to do what he wanted. Kneeling over his face with her knees bracketing him in, she positioned her dripping wet sex near his mouth. She was almost too horny to be nervous at the first time a man was going to taste her.