Dark Justice

Story Info
Lexi crosses the line.
1.9k words
3.93
60.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Nick

As she snapped the lid of the empty contact lens case shut, she looked at the face staring back at her in the bathroom mirror. The reflection bore little resemblance to the girl she once was; the image was that of a stronger, more confident woman. The debt she now owed the surgeon was worth all the hours she had worked. Once dressed, she gave herself a final check in the hallway mirror, picked up her briefcase and left the flat.

It began to rain as her car came to a halt in the rush hour traffic. She banged her fists on the wheel and swore as she would now be late. To save time, she reached across to the passenger seat and took the file out of her case. She traced her finger over the name of the client she was representing and shivered. After a brief read through of the notes, she tossed the file back down, pausing to check some other items in her briefcase. Glancing up, she noticed the car in front was beginning to move away.

As she drove through the main gates the rain grew steadily heavier. With a screech of her brakes, the car was parked and now she was walking purposefully towards the door, her umbrella being blown about by the wind. She gave her name to the guard and with a flash of her ID badge, she was in. She was led down a long corridor, stopping now and then for the guard to unlock and then lock each door behind them. The silence deafened her and the strong odour of disinfectant filled her nostrils. As they turned another corner, her confidence waned slightly - she began to feel queasy, doubting her ability to win the case.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the gruff voice of her guide. As the last remaining barrier between herself and the man she had come so far to see was opened, she took a deep breath. She reminded the guard of her clients rights, nodded his dismissal and turned to the man sat in a chair before her as the door behind her was closed.

She removed her overcoat and straightened her suit jacket, her skirt riding up over her knees as she walked across the room to put her leather case on the inadequately sized table in the corner.

She could feel his eyes surveying the length of her stocking clad legs; she had deliberately chosen heels to accentuate the curves of her calves and as she turned to repeat the rehearsed greeting, she knew her decision had been appreciated.

"Hello, my name is Lexi and I will be representing you." She could feel the pulse of her heart beating in her throat. It was only then that she noticed he was in handcuffs and composing herself, now relaxed enough to continue.

"I have read through the file, but it appears to be lacking in a few pieces of information, therefore, I would like you to go through the events of the night in question for me."

She deafly listened to his account, checking her watch, knowing that she must act swiftly… all the time aware that he was visually undressing her as he spoke. She stood up, turned her back to him and walked back over to the table, ignoring his plea of innocence. She removed the carefully folded piece of black material from her bag, stood behind him. Without warning, she covered his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he demanded.

"It is quite simple really" she replied. "This is a basic test of your awareness. It is quite proper I assure you - we need to prove beyond any doubt that you were intoxicated that night."

"My word isn't enough then?" he questioned.

"No, it isn't in a case like this. Now shut up and do as I say and speak only when you are told to."

The power in her voice made her heart race; she drew in a deep breath to steady herself and then slapped him, hard across his left cheek. He cried out in shock.

She struck him again to silence him. "You are to remain silent, any more of that and you'll regret the day your case landed on my desk" she warned, struggling to suppress the enjoyment she was feeling.

He lowered his head in acceptance of her demand, his blood coursing through his veins in anger at this humiliation, but he stood at her request, unable to resist the charms of the stockings he could now see only in his mind.

Having anticipated his restraints, she picked up the scissors she had smuggled through the security check and methodically began cutting away his clothing. Knowing that he was inwardly seething turned her on

as she cut away the remaining garments, until he stood naked before her.

She felt him shiver as she traced the steel blades across his chest, then, swiftly removing the blindfold, she took a few steps back. She noted the fear in his eyes and smiled.

"You can sit down now," she commanded, removing her suit jacket and hanging it on the back of his chair. "I have something to show you."

His legs buckled beneath him and he sat down, his heartbeat racing, as he watched her move the other chair from the corner of the room and put it directly infront of him. He felt his cock begin to swell against his will, as she removed the pins that held her wavy, long brown hair, wishing he could reach out and touch it as it fell around her shoulders. Slowly, she began to unbutton her blouse and, as the fabric fell either side of her ample breasts, his eyes were drawn to the lacy bra that secured them. As she stood up, the material that covered her arms became a pool of silk on the floor. She slipped off her skirt and reseated herself.

The fingernails of her perfectly manicured hand began to trace small circles around her neck and shoulders, dancing across the straps of her bra. He sat, mesmerised by the sight, his eyes mimicking her every movement. Slowly, the palms of her hands followed the path her fingers had set, pausing for a moment over the concealed mounds of her chest, teasing his maleness even more. Deftly, she undid the bra and tossed it in his direction, her nipples reacting with the chill of the room. She continued running her hands over her tanned skin, gradually moving them lower, watching his gaze as her fingertips found the top of her panties.

His cock was almost fully erect; the blood pounding in his ears, as she masturbated herself for him. She pulled the wet fabric of her panties to one side and slipped a finger into her pussy. He shifted awkwardly in his chair, wishing that he could be that finger, fucking her hole. She moaned softly as she neared climax, but then stopped abruptly, stood up and walked over to him. His excitement grew: as did his cock; he could smell her wetness and could no longer silence his need to taste her.

"Please" he begged "I want you".

His plea was rewarded; she traced the outline of his lips with the finger that moments ago had been inside her. His tongue licked at it, his mouth hungry for more as he sucked on it. She was standing with a leg either side of his and cautiously looked into his eyes, her body tingling, craving fulfillment. Suddenly she blindfolded him again; he struggled against the darkness, but relented as the tip of his cock touched her sex.

"Is this also to question my abilities?" he asked sarcastically, but before he could say another word her mouth covered his in a violent kiss, as her pussy simultaneously enveloped his cock.

"No! Wait, Stop!" he cried, but she did not, slowly she began to grind her hips against him.

"Get off me you whore! What the fuck do you think you are doing?" he yelled, trying desperately to fight her off. As he did so, her suit jacket fell to the floor.

"Changed your mind?" she asked with a sneer". "Feel you have the right to say no and expect me to stop?"

Lexi stood up and slapped his face again before walking back over to the table. For a second, she stopped and turned to look at him. The sight of him as her hostage made her clit throb… She checked her watch once more; picking up the scissors, she cut off her knickers. She then took something out of her case and returned to him as he sat slumped in the chair.

"I decide who I fuck," he said with a tone Lexi had heard before.

"Does the woman you decide upon have the same choice? - you arrogant wanker" she spat back venomously as she picked up her jacket and put it back on the chair. "Right now, you are not the one in control, I am. I have read through your history and I believe you to be lying, so I am not here to save your pathetic ass again."

"Again?" he questioned "Do I know you?" but before his questioning continued she stuffed her rolled up knickers in his mouth and sank to her knees.

His cock was still fairly hard. She remembered how anger affected him and she flicked her tongue over the tip and delighted in his discomfort. Opening her mouth, Lexi began to take his cock and suck on it; slowly, the way he once told her to do it. As she ran her tongue around his shaft, her fingers were teasing her clit, rubbing it gently, feeding the fire within her. His soul betrayed him and it did not take long for Lexi to have him fully erect again.

She straddled him once more and guided his cock into her. His stifled moans of discomfort were lost on her as she began to ride him, pushing herself harder onto him. Her hips pounded against his, her wetness trickling down his shaft, over his balls. She moaned as she felt her body near the edge. The assault on his cock continued as she removed his blindfold once more. Looking into his eyes as she fucked him gave her all the power she needed to give in to her wanton need for fulfilment.

"Oh God," she yelled, overpowered by the crescendo of her orgasm, the sweat on her body mixing with his as their skin touched. Lexi removed his gag and silenced him with another kiss but she continued moving her pelvis, listening to his breathing, playing with him, waiting for the right time. She didn't have to wait long.

"I'm going to cum," he cried out - as he did so, shooting his hot, sticky spunk into her, she reached down into the pocket of her jacket.

Lexi smiled to the guard as she left the building. She got into her car and started the engine. As she sped away, she heard the sound of the alarms mixed with the gravel being displaced under the car wheels. As she drove, she laughed out aloud, remembering the pain in her captives' voice when she had inserted the needle; the look of horror on his face as he struggled to fill his lungs with air.

Whilst waiting at the give way sign she looked into the mirror and reapplied her lipstick. She saw his lifeless body in her mind and a smile crept across her face again.

"Case closed" she whispered to herself.