Dark Karma

Story Info
An evening out, turns into so much more.
1.5k words
3.36
27.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy looked out the window at the setting sun, such a beautiful view. She Smiled to herself as she took off her towel. Tonight she was going out for long deserved fun. After rubbing lotion on her body she slipped on a pair of silk black panties with matching stockings, she loved the feel of them on her body. Next her favorite sexy short skirt dress. As a finisher, she slowly strapped on her silver tipped stiletto heels. She was now ready.. She turned off the lights and headed out to her destination, her favorite bar.. a bar called Karma.

Karma was packed tonight, the music was good and the bartenders friendly. Once in awhile she was known to flirt with one of them to score a free drink, but generally she hade made good friends with them and they liked to look out for her. Wendy looked around the bar, saw some familiar faces made some small talk as she made her rounds trying to find a good spot to view the bar and relax. The bar was kind of smoky but she didn't let that get to her, tonight she needed to let loose.

From the moment she walked in Wendy had felt someone watching her, but as she looked around she couldn't locate anyone watching her.. besides the usual glances from men who would approach her later and try to impress her with the usual pick up lines.

The bartender brought her a Stoli Raz, her favorite drink. She greeted him friendly and thanked him for the drink but couldn't accept another free drink from him, she didn't want him to get into trouble because he gave her free drinks. She pulled out some money..

He smiled at her "Save it.. " he said.. "it's not from me, He's here.."

Wendy was puzzled.. "Who's here?" but he didn't hear her as he walked off to serve another customer.

She looked around the bar again still feeling those eyes on her.. familiar.. but Dark..

Suddenly the bar seemed a little stuffy, to many people around her.. bumping into her.. the alcohol affecting her more than she thought. She had to get outside, out of the smoke clear her mind.

Wendy stepped out into the night, breathing in the night air. She walked behind the back of the bar to get away from the loud music. Looking up at the night sky, the stars.. so beautiful.

Suddenly some one grabbed her from behind.. throwing up against the wall face first. His Grip on her neck daring her to scream.

Wendy started to say something but he gripped her neck tighter!

"Shhh... Mon Cher, Ma ' Tite Fille"

Wendy knew then what his intentions were, what he planned to do to her.

As his hand gripped her neck, his other hand drifted down her back.. griping her ass. Lifting up her skirt to her waist, he caressed her ass again. Releasing her neck he gripped her leg tight as he lowered to his knees. Slowly he slid her stockings down her legs and then off. His hands moving up her legs.. to her ass.. she was shocked at her bodies reaction to his touch, the ripple of pleasure going through her body as he moved his hands to her front. Caressing her breasts through her dress.

Suddenly he wrapped her stockings around her neck tight. She could breath but not if she struggled.. his hand going to her panties ripping them from her!

She heard him undoing his pants, then the feel of his cock pressed against her. he pushed her legs open with his knee, than with a single thrust entered her hard and fast! She let out a gasp!

she felt the stockings around her neck tighten as he started to fuck her pussy Hard!! His balls slapping against her ass as his other hand gripped her hip firmly. His cock filling her fully, stretching her pussy to accommodate him. He thrust his cock into her faster!! Harder!! Her own body betraying her as she slammed back against him to meet each thrust!

A moan escaped her as he thrust his cock into her once last time, pinning her to the wall as his cock erupted inside her. He bit down on her neck hard! leaving his mark on her.

the stockings loosened around her neck as he eased his cock out of her. Without a word he left her alone, leaning against the wall.

After a minute Wendy gathered her senses and her surroundings. Easing her dress down, she walked back around to the front and back inside. She needed to get to a restroom, see in a mirror that she was ok.

The Bartender looked at her with concern as she waived him off and entered the ladies rest room.

The lights in the restroom were low, for that she was thankful. When she looked in the mirror, it was only then did she realize that her stockings were still wrapped around her neck. She turned the water on and splashed some on her face. Bent over the sink, she heard the door open and then shut with a click. He had locked the door.

"Is that you my Dark One?" she asked.

He moved behind her gently. "Yes my Pet I'm here"

He turned her towards him. " I didn't hurt you did I Beautiful?"

She Smiled. " Mmm no, never that Daddy.."

Kissing him on the lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She reached down, gripping his cock she smiled. Lowering to her knees, she undid his pants slowly. Easing his cock out, she wrapped her lips around him.. sucking slowly as she caressed his balls. Wendy could still taste herself on his cock and that made her all the more hotter. She felt his cock start to harden in her mouth, her hand now reaching between his legs tracing his ass.. slowly putting pressure against his anus.

He let out a soft "growl" as she stopped sucking him.

She took the pair of stockings from around her neck, wrapping them around his cock she started to stroke him slowly. He gripped her hair tight as she eased a finger into his ass slowly. Sucking the tip of his cock as she stroked him, making him even harder while finger fucking his ass.

"Mmm Wendy.. come here my Pet"

Wendy eased her finger out of him, standing up slowly.. he kissed her softly as he eased the top of her dress down. Kissing her neck.. his teeth scraping gently before giving her a bite. His hand moving into the water she had left running, cupping some water he let it drip down her breasts. His head bending down as his tongue followed the water, circling her nipple with his tongue before taking her nipple into his mouth. Sucking lightly as he caressed her breast gently. Giving her nipple a bite before raising his head once more. This time he put both hands under the water.. then slowly wetting her blonde hair back, he looked into her eyes and smiled.

" I could look into your blue eyes forever my Pet"

Before she could respond, he kissed her more lustfully, sucking on her lower lip.. giving it a gentle bite.

He wrapped his hand around her throat.

Wendy closed her eyes and smiled, relishing his strong grip on her throat.

She eased herself back against the sink, taking his hard cock and guiding it inside her pussy. This time there was no thrust.. no hurry as he eased himself into her slowly. Once he was fully inside her she wrapped her legs around his ass, digging her heels into him. This time she decided how fast and how hard her Dark One was to go.

Slowly at first.. making each thrust slow and hard, She dug her heels into him.. making him fuck her harder.. his grip tightening on her throat. The Harder and faster she made him go the tighter the grip.

Finally he was fucking her fast and with no mercy.. Wendy dug her heels into him..

"Harder!!" she managed to moan..

His grip tight around her neck.. she knew he was about to Cum!

He let out a loud "Growl" his fist around her neck, she could no longer breath as his cock erupted inside her for a second time.

His grip lightened than released. She held him tight inside her, gripping him.. making sure her pussy milked him dry. Slowly she released him, kissing his neck before biting down hard! Leaving her mark on him this time.

They got dressed slowly, exchanging kisses and some more softer bites. Then they walked out of the restroom together, receiving some pissed off looks from some women who had to wait and a smile from the bartender as he shook his head.

They shared a couple drinks together, her some Stoli Raz's and him Some Black Stone Merlot.

Wendy watched her Dark One as he took a drink. Smiling to herself.

Nobody understood their bond or the connection they shared.

But they did, Her Dark One and his Pet...

The lights To the Karma went out as they walked out the door, sharing a final kiss before parting ways.

This would not be their last kiss or their last meeting at their bar.

The Karma..

Their Dark Karma.

The End