Dark Maggie #04

Story Info
My Dark Lady demands my ass.
1.6k words
3.95
17.9k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent most of the weekend doing chores, waiting for Mistress to return from a weekend touchy feely department thing from her school department. As directed, I was doing the dishes, vacuuming, generally cleaning and doing the laundry, all while dressed as Mistress wanted to see me; in her panties, with a lightweight chain connecting my nipple piercings. I was directed to wear clamps while vacuuming and doing the dishes.

Mistress had me take occasional photos and send them to her phone. When she called at lunchtime, she gave me some additional instructions:

"Put in your plug, slut. I want you to spend the rest of the afternoon stretching yourself for me. I'm soaking wet at the thought of fucking my bitch when I get done with this shit." And then she was off to the afternoon session.

I knew that she was serious; she really hated gatherings like the one she was at, so she'd have some shit to work off when she got home. I wanted to make sure that all was clean and prepped before she got here. Hell, I had to make sure.

I love suffering for Mistress, but not failing her. I slipped in the plug, the one she had been training me with, and pulled her thong back up tightly into my ass, holding it in tight.

I was glad I had finished all the outside chores, I would have been self-conscious working outside with it in place, it certainly made walking a little...different.

I had just finished the last of my chores when the alarm I had set went off. 6 o'clock. She'd be leaving the seminar any minute. She might call, she might not.

In fact, since she liked trying to surprise me with something unfinished, she probably wouldn't call unless she was hungry, in which case...

Ah, the cell phone. Indeed, she was hungry, she said she'd be home in about 45 minutes, she wanted a bottle of wine to go with dinner.

"What kind of wine will go with tonight's dinner, baby?" she giggled. Damn. I didn't actually have that worked out, I was figuring to come up with it if she called. As I dashed towards the fridge, I made some mental calculations and realized I had only one choice, given the time. "My love, I was thinking of some of that spicy chicken sausage and, um, some . . . noodles (whew, I do have some) with whatever veggie suit's your fancy," was my hurried response.

"Ha! You haven't worked it out, yet, have you? Gotcha, wifeyboy!" She was out and out laughing, now. I had to agree as I chuckled along with her.

"I tell you what, babe - just heat up the grill and we'll have some of those sausages that way, with a bun." She chuckled again. "Cause I feel like some hot sausage stuffed into a warm steamy pair of buns."

"In that case, my Mistress love, a robust red with lots of tannins to kill the heat," I suggested. We worked out the rest of the meal, and I was cooking as we talked. When she got to the store, I asked her to pick up a few items, off she went, and off I went.

By the time I heard the garage door, I was as ready as I could be.

"Mmmmmm . . . if those idiots knew what was waiting for me at home, they'd bust a gut!" Came her voice from the door. Instantly, I was there. A kiss, a hug, grabbing her gear and stowing it...some more kisses..."Yeah, slave, they'd shit a brick," she smiled at the thought. "Look at you - my slutty wife, all dressed in my panties and chains. Good thing I love it....now get these nasty shoes off and rub these feet, while you open this wine and pour it for me and get in between my legs...hmmm. I guess you can't do ALL that at once. Let's start with the shoes."

The shoes, the slacks, the blouse, left her stockings and garters on, she loves wearing those. Then the wine, then the feet, then the . . .

"There is food on the horizon, right?" she moaned, as I rubbed and kneaded her sore feet.

"Anytime you say, Mistress," knowing that it will take only a few minutes to grill the sausages.

"Ummm....well unless you are prepared to go another couple of hours without eating, we better do it now," she muses, looking at me speculatively. God I love those eyes. "Because otherwise you're gonna be licking a loong time."

I assure her that dinner will be ready in a flash, and I throw the dogs on the grill outside, which is blazing and ready to go. The salad, straight classic american iceberg and butter lettuce, with some walnuts, blue cheese and my own secret dressing. Out of the fridge, onto the table. Flip the sausages. Buns steaming gently.

By the time she saunters into the dining area, tying her robe around herself, dinner is ready and waiting. So am I, to serve her. Which I do. She munches, pronounces it edible, and gestures to me to eat. I sit down at my place, and we eat. She tells me about the seminar, compliments me on the house, and pretty soon we are both staring at empty plates. Not for long, I whisk them away, and while giving them a quick rinse, I feel her hands snake around me, closing on my nipples, twisting them gently. I moan and shudder, wanting to drop to my knees, but I know better. She plays with them, while she bites at my shoulders.

"Finish up quick, baby, and meet me in the bedroom," she croons softly in my ear.

I finish quickly indeed, practically throwing things into the dishwasher. Finally, I'm standing at the door, and she beckons me in. She is back to the garter belt and stockings. Her panties are gone, and she has been playing with herself with a feeldoe dildo.

We have a couple of them. She holds one up to me, growls "Put it on, slave. I want you to fuck me hard, and for a long time. I'm gonna tire your ass out while I lay back. Then I'm gonna fuck your ass into next week."

I pull out the plug, and insert the stub end of the dildo into my ass. It slides past the sphincter pretty easily - as it should, I've been holding that plug up there for nearly 5 hours. I clench back down on it, and moan slightly.

Mistress hears, smiles a secret smile. "Your training is coming along so well, baby," she whispers. "You really love fucking your Mistress with that thing, don't you, wifey mine? Well, I love it too...it's so much harder than your cock. . . .and it can fuck me until you can't move anymore."

I move up on the bed over her, she spreads her legs in missionary position, and I rub the dildo over and around her lips, soaking up the juices on the head before slowly slipping it in.

"Oh yes, baby . . . oh my sweet slut . . .oh baby, fuck your Mistress nice and slow. . . fuck my black pussy my white bitch boy . . ." she moans, a continuous stream of words all guaranteed to make my own desire rise. I feel her hands reach up, and her fingernails bite into my nipples brutally, and I shudder as I struggle to keep her rhythm. My own cock, not really hard, is rubbing back and forth across her clit and lips while the dildo parts her and burrows deep. Balls deep, in fact. My balls are smacking against her with every stroke.

Mistress notices, and starts to help me along, grasping my hips and yanking them into her, my balls crunching against her drenched lips. Every stroke is provoking a grunt or moan of pain from me, and soon, from Mistress, as well.

"Oh yeah, baby . . . oh you fucking sissy boy, fuck your Mistress, make her come, baby..." She says, almost incoherent now. And then suddenly, she is shaking violently, her pussy spasming uncontrollably, her hands locking around my back, holding me tight. I look up at her, her face is clenched tight, and then her eyes fly open with a snap, and the moaning stops abruptly. Her mouth opens. . .wider...wider...her eyes too...and then, she screams out and her hips, suddenly stilled along with her moaning, now redoubles, and she is utterly lost to the orgasm.

I stop, and wait, and move slowly inside her as she calms down. Her eyes open again, and I know she wants a kiss. So do I...and I know that we're only at intermission.

We kiss, and cuddle. and then she produces another of our dildos from somewhere under the covers.

"Roll over, sweetheart, Mistress wants your ass now," she said as she inserted the short end into her drooling pussy. "Here, sweetie, c'mere baby. . .suck on momma's cock, honey . . ." she giggled. As it approaches my face, and I begin to lick, I think about how lucky I am, and how much I love her - and the things she makes me do for her.

I'll keep thinking that, all the while Mistress fucks my ass with her hard black rubber cock. And I'm still thanking the stars above for Mistress while my helpless cock releases it's load all over her hand, and I'm licking up my mess off her...and then licking up her mess off her...and pretty soon we're at it again.

I do love being her slave.