Dark Magic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered her. Combined cum squeezed out around my shaft and I could feel the gooey mixture facilitate my movements as I began to fuck her hard. She was still hot and wet and her fluttering walls gripped me tightly.

Having watched her fuck herself on my Summoned had already brought me to the brink of orgasm. I knew that she was almost spent, and so I was racing toward the finish, enjoying the soft pliable flesh of her cunt as I fucked her harder and harder. Sweat and her nectar dripped from my chest and onto her body, which was writhing in pure ecstasy, climbing toward her fourth orgasm.

With a final lunge I came inside her, filling her to the brim with even more cum as she squirted out around me, coating my pelvis and lower belly with juices, making me even more sticky than I already was.

Maverick watched and stroked his cock.

"On her belly," I told him, and he stroked harder for a few moments before huge ropes of white cream erupted from his tip, landing on the alabaster skin of Celeste's stomach. Apparently watching my own brief show had excited him like his had me.

I withdrew and stood back to admire my handiwork. The nymph lay panting, exhausted, covered with cum, with even more dripping from her cunt. A bead of our three combined juices dripped from my cock and onto the mattress.

"We did good work," I told Maverick and he nodded his agreement with a malicious smile.

Celeste had become our shared object of pleasure, and we all three were reaping amazing benefits from the arraignment.

"Fuck," Celeste moaned and lewdly rubbed the cum on her belly into her skin, "That was amazing."

"Wait until we're both inside you at once," I said and murmured the cleaning casting that got rid our mess, which was becoming a little uncomfortable post-climax.

"Shit," Celeste groaned and sat up, "I don't know if I can handle that."

"You will," I promised, and flopped down onto the right side of the bed, my chest still heaving as I came down from my exhausting efforts.

She snuggled up next to me, her head on my shoulder.

Maverick extinguished the lamp that lit the room and stood at the window, "I will watch the area while you rest," he announced. I always figured he did not sleep. This confirmed it.

"Thank you," I said drowsily and noticed with amusement that Celeste was already asleep next to me. She had had quite the workout.

The Summoned nodded and climbed out the window.

For a while after he had left I pondered the relationship we had formed with Celeste. It had been an unspoken occurrence and the most exotic thing I had ever been involved with. And it would end as soon I sent Maverick away, making it unfortunately temporary. Just like my personal relationship with Celeste.

Pleasure would be fleeting, it seemed. Which suited my life fine. I was meant to be alone. But still, it pained me to have to loose Celeste. She was something special. Strong and adventurous, rare qualities in many of the women I came across.

'Stop fretting over things you can not control,' I thought to myself sternly, 'What will come will come. Just try to enjoy yourself while you can.'

And I agreed with myself. I would enjoy Celeste and Maverick and everything that transpired between us until this particular quest was over. Then I would move on to the next one. Meet more people, have more sex, and eventually retire.

Such was the life of a dark mage. The life I had chosen. The life I was good at...

12