Dark Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Roxie changes Michael and they hunt.
1.2k words
4.73
19.9k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael opened his eyes slowly. He blinked several times. Where was he? He was lying on a big bed. He looked around the room. He wasn't home. He wasn't at his girlfriends. He heard a noise and turned his head. Next to him lay the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her black hair was tousled and spread out around her. Her ruby lips parted in sleep.

Roxie.

The name sprang to his mind. As did all the memories of the night before. He tried to sit up. His body wouldn't move. He tried to lift his hand. Nothing. Okay, relax, he told himself. There was a perfectly good explanation. He looked back at Roxie again. Her green eyes stared back at him.

"You're awake." Her voice was sleep filled and sultry.

"What happened?"

"What do you think happened?"

Michael searched his mind. He remembered the bar. Going back to her place. Her nails. Her incredible body. Her....

"You bit me." He accused, the memories coming back now full force.

She had known his fantasies. His desires. His cock grew with the memory of her nails raking down his chest. Scratching his thighs. The way her tight pussy felt wrapped around his cock.

"I can't move. Why?"

"I fed from you last night. You are weak. You need to feed."

"Am I ....a vampire?" He asked, the thought not repulsing him.

"Not yet Michael. Do you want to become one?" She wanted him but wouldn't turn him unless it was his choice.

Did he? To only go out at night? Drink blood? Stalk his prey? Live for eternity?

"Tell me Michael? What is your desire?"

Michael watched as Roxie climbed on top of him. Her pierced nipples scratching against his chest. The pleasure her body was giving him robbed him of thought. He closed his eyes as she started to rub her body against his.

****

Roxie took her time making love to Michael. It had been centuries since she felt this kind of connection to another person. She could still taste his sweet blood in her mouth. Her pussy creamed with remembering. She wanted to keep him. To change him. And she knew he wanted it too. Even if he was afraid to admit it. She had read his thoughts last night. She could be everything he wanted. And so much more.

Roxie began to kiss his neck. Her lips and tongue playing over the faded puncture marks on his skin. She heard him groan and sucked gently on his tender flesh. She rubbed her breasts against him. Her legs spread wide, straddling his stomach. Her wetness dripping onto him. Her clit was swollen and aching and she rubbed it against his body.

She felt his hands come up and lightly hold her hips. His strength was fading. He needed to feed soon or he was going to die. She licked her way down his throat to his flat nipples. She took turns laving and sucking each one, making them pebble hard. She worked her way down his body, licking each gouge she had made the night before. She continued on until she reached his hard cock.

Her pussy clenched at the memory of having him deep inside her. The feel of his thickness filling her as she rode him to orgasm. His hot cum flooding her pussy.

Now, having it level with her mouth, Roxie licked her lips in anticipation. She looked up and caught Michael's blue gaze. The desire she saw there fueled her own and she opened her mouth and took him deep. His pubic hair tickled her nose as she swallowed him. She heard him growl and buck beneath her.

With her hands on his stomach, Roxie knelt between his thighs and started to suck him. She moved her head slowly on him. All the way up, letting him slip from her wet lips. Her tongue snaked out and flicked just the tip of him. She gently nibbled the spongy head. Her tongue played with his tiny hole, lapping up the tiny drops of pre-cum that oozed from it.

Roxie closed her eyes and practically purred at the taste of him. She opened her mouth wide and again, took him deep. The flat of her tongue massaged the underside of his cock. She could feel his blood pumping through the thick vein that ran the length of his massive cock. She tightened her mouth, creating a deep suction. She could feel him growing thicker, longer inside her. He was going to cum. And she wanted to feel his hot cum in her mouth. She wanted to taste him

"Roxie."

She heard him say her name in warning. His hands tried to reach for her but fell limply back to his sides.

"Of fuck baby." His growled as he lost control and erupted and shot a warm blast of salty cum down her throat.

Roxie loved the taste of him. She swallowed and sucked every drop of creamy cum from his cock. Then she licked him clean before traveling up his body once more. His eyes were closed and his breathing ragged. He needed blood.

"Michael?" She called his name softly at his ear.

His eyes opened and he looked at her.

"Drink from me Michael."

Roxie sat up and with a pointed nail, circled her left breast. A thin line of blood appeared. She watched as Michael licked his lips. She leaned down and offered it to him. His lips parted and he latched on. He sucked greedily at her breasts.

Roxie threw her head back at the sensation of Michael feeding from her. She shifted her lower body and rubbed her pussy over his growing cock. Lifting slightly, she impaled herself on his hard cock. She cried out as his thickness filled her. Between his suckling at her breast and his cock inside her, Roxie was ready to explode.

She looked down and watched as he fed. His hands came up and grabbed her hips, moving her on him. Yes! His strength was returning. Tonight they would hunt together and bring back their prey. She felt her body tightening in release. She rode Michael faster. Their bodies slapping as they fucked. Her tits bounced before him but he didn't break contact.

"Yes Michael" Roxie cried as she exploded, soaking his cock and balls with her cum.

Michael roared beneath her, his hands grabbing her head and pulling her down for a deep kiss. Roxie tasted her blood on his lips as he kissed her. She felt her pussy flood with his cum.

After several minutes, Michael released her and she sat up. He opened his mouth and revealed his sharp fangs. He was changed. He was hers. Hers forever.

"Let's get dressed my darling. Tonight we hunt"

Roxie climbed off of him and picked up her cloak where it lay on the floor. Slowly, Michael got up and dressed.

"What do we hunt?" He asked as he pulled his tee shirt over his head.

"What do you think? Humans Michael." She said pulling a short black dress from the closet.

"We kill them?"

"No baby. We bring them back here and fuck them and feed from them. Then we let them go. They have no memory of us at all." She said as she dressed and then wrapped the cloak around her shoulders.

"Are there more like you?"

"Like us? Of course. We're every where."

Roxie rubbed her body against his. Her fingers threaded through his hair and pulled him down for a deep kiss.

"Let's go."