Dark Mistress Ch. 04

Story Info
The fate of their first victim.
1k words
4.56
17.3k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roxie?" Michael stared at the lifeless girl.

He climbed off of her quickly and moved to stand by Roxie's side.

"You have to save her!" He cried moving back to Vickie's side and staring down into her sightless eyes.

"It's too late Michael. She is dead."

Michael stood and glared at Roxie.

"You said we didn't kill them. You lied to me!"

Roxie's nostrils flared, but she checked her temper.

"This was your first time Michael. Sometimes the first time is too much. Too powerful. Sometimes you don't know when to stop."

Michael looked back at Vickie.

"I killed her." He said softly.

Roxie rolled her eyes and moved beside him.

"It happens the first time. I will teach you to control the hunger. The urge. To only drink what you need."

"No."

"No?" Roxie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I can't do this. I thought I could."

"Oh honey, it's too late to turn back now. You are a vampire. You need to feed or die."

"Then I'll feed from you."

Before Roxie could reply, Michael pulled her into his arms and covered her mouth with his. His tongue swept inside to dance with hers. His hands were all over her body, pressing her closer. His jutting cock nudged her pussy.

Roxie rubbed her body against his. Her nipple piercings scratched his chest. Her hands slid around his back and her nails dug into his back.

Michael pulled back with a hiss, baring his fangs.

"You can't fight me Michael." Roxie whispered, reading his thoughts. "It's useless to try. I know what you need. What you crave." She raked his back with her sharp nails for emphasis.

"Damn you, you bitch." He growled.

Roxie laughed, deep and throaty.

"Fuck me Michael. Let me show you the power you could have."

He didn't want to. She could feel his struggle. He cared more for a foolish mortal then the power she could give him. She should just release him. Let him go, to live or die. But she had waited too fucking long for him.

"Fuck me Michael." She said again, this time tracing his cock with a nail.

Michael closed his eyes on a groan of surrender. He lifted her and carried her to the bedroom. He dropped her in the middle of the bed and fell on top of her.

Roxie welcomed his weight. She spread her legs wide for him and tilted her hips to receive him.

Michael settled between her thighs and attacked her breasts His tongue and teeth torturing one nipple while his fingers pinched and pulled it's twin.

Roxie ran her fingers through his thick hair, her nails clawing his scalp, holding him to her. She rubbed her lower body against him, coating his bare stomach with her pussy juices.

Michael growled against her. He moved downward, placing wet, open-mouth kisses on her cool flesh. He dipped his tongue into her navel, flicking it.

Roxie moaned louder, her hands finding his shoulders and pushing him lower. She wanted his mouth on her cunt. She wanted to feel his wicked tongue as it licked at her bare lips and fucked her wet hole. His teeth as they nibbled and pulled her engorged clit.

"I can't get her out of my head." He mumbled as he looked up into Roxie's eyes.

"I'll make you forget baby. I promise." She said, her nails caressing his face, leaving light marks.

Roxie lifted her hips to Michael's mouth. She closed her eyes as his tongue made one long swipe from her asshole to her clit.

"Fuck baby....Eat my pussy."

Michael growled agianst her bare lips, the sound sending vibration against her pussy and through her body.

Michael attacked her pussy then. His nose rubbing her swollen flesh while his tongue flicked at her sopping hole.

Roxie used one hand to spread her lips wide while the other sifted through Michael's hair to hold him tighter against her. She could feel the tightening start in her stomach ans start to spread throughout her body. She bent her knees and lifted her hips, pressing her pussy deeper into Michael's face. His hands slipped under her firm as and he held her tight as her body started to shake, her cunt started to clench. He felt her delicious nectar rush from her body and into his waiting mouth. His slurping sounds filled the room as he devoured every drop.

"Fuck me baby. Now!" Roxie cried, her nails pulling at him.

He crawled up her body, lifted her legs high around his waist and plunged into her still spasming pussy.

Michael closed his eyes as he was taken into her wet, tight cunt. He felt Roxie's hands on him. Caressing him. Her hard nipples raked his chest.

"Yes baby."

He heard her moan as he started to fuck her. Her hands slipped around his back. He hissed as he felt her nails rip into the flesh at his back. He felt the warmth of his blood on his skin.

He thrust faster. Deeper. Harder. He could feel his balls slap against her ass. He could hear her blood pumping through her veins. Calling out to him.

Michael pulled out and flipped Roxie onto her stomach. He lifted her onto her hands and knees, spread her thighs wide and drove his cock back into her wet pussy.

"OH!" Roxie gasped at the deep penetration. Her head fell forward as Michael fucked her deeper than ever.

Michael gripped her hips with his fingers as he pounded into her cunt. He reached over and tangled a hand in her long hair and pulled her up and back against him. He felt her hand reach around and her claw-like nails dig into his ass. He threw his head back and growled. He couldn't hold out much longer. When he felt her pussy start to tighten, he knew he was lost.

He felt his fangs lengthen. Opening his eyes, he met Roxie's in the mirrored headboard. Her mouth was open and her fangs were gleaming in the candle light.

"Bite me Michael."

Michael shook his head.

"Feed from me. Feel the power."