Dark Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
Will she escape?
2.1k words
4.42
14.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninabby
ninabby
14 Followers

I personally thank kim for being my editor and putting up with me, if it was not for her my story would not be up!

*****

Rain felt warmth surround her, and a rocking motion that was almost like a mother rocking her new born child. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw a massive bare chest, only then did she remember. They had walked for hours, then she must have fallen asleep. Growling loudly, she tried to struggle out of his grasp, but he only growled back and held her tighter.

"Damn it, Rain," he grunted, letting her slid to her feet. Once she was able to support herself he looked down at her as he tilted her face up so she would look at him.

"I know your scared, but damn it, Rain, it's time to grow up and be a woman," he stated calmly as his men bustled around them setting up camp.

Growling lowly, she smacked his hand away from her face. "Fuck off, Grey," she snapped, her insides going cold at the smile that slowly crossed his face.

Slowly she looked around. The sun had long set, the moon's light streamed through the tops of the trees, which only added to the dark feeling that surrounded her as she looked up at him.

"Grey...why me?" she asked.

He watched her, smirking as he stated, "I liked the way you smelled... my wolf, he reacts when he smells you... He needs to claim you."

His voice grew husky as his eyes darkened. Rain backed up on instinct but as she did his arm shot out, and his fingers wrapped around her arm, pulling her flush against his body. Only then did she notice he had no pants. Her heart kicked into high gear as her body wiggled and thrashed, trying to get away. He laughed and held her close, turning her around so that she faced a big black and blue tent.

"Rain, I only have one more night."

She could hear the smile in his voice. "Grey, please, I don't want a mate," she whined, feeling him stiffen behind her.

"Awe that's cute. You think you get to choose," he growled, pushing her forward towards the tent.

She grasped and stumbled into the tent. Turning to face him, her blue eyes narrowed.

"Asshole! How dare you push me," she growled, standing tall with her arms at her sides and her fists clenched tightly as she shook. She felt tears start to well up in her eyes.

"Please, Grey," she said softly, "please don't make me mate you... can't you find someone from your kin?" she asked.

Grey smirked, walking into the tent.

"Rain, I chose you years ago... when my father took over your pack," he growled. "You know that."

She whined, "Grey, please, I don't want to. I never wanted to mate, you know that!"

She watched his face as he looked at her, his smile dropping. Grey felt his eyes narrow.

"Rain, I told you, you will be my mate. It's time to grow up. I have had enough of this childish crying of yours, now lay the fuck down and sleep," he growled, louder then he intended.

Flinching, Rain new better then to press the matter, her mind started to race as she numbly sat down and curled into a corner. Run. I need to run, her mind screamed. No wait till he sleeps, stupid, he can catch you if you run now, her rational mind growled back. She watched him lower himself onto the flimsy mat on the cold ground. She knew their kind where raised like Spartans that might be why the males are so brutal , rough , strong, and dominate, too bad she hated all men.

Rain stayed in her corner and averted her eyes as his dark green eyes ranked over her.

"Don't even try it ... I have men on guard all the time. So even if I am asleep at least one of them is wide awake."

He yawned, smiling as he relaxed and closed his eyes. Rain growled lowly as she curled deeper into her corner, waiting silently, resting her head on her knees. She watched as her white hair fell over her arms and covered her face like a curtain of curls. She could hear the deep snore coming from the large male passed out on the cot a few inches from her. She took a deep breath and focused on the sounds outside, nothing. Was grey bluffing? Just trying to scare her into staying in the tent?

Fuck that her mind screamed as she slowly and silently crawled past the male. Once she reached the opening of the tent, she quickly stood. Her bare feet touched the cold dew covered ground as she stepped outside. Rain did not see any movement so she took off as quickly as she could. That asshole thinks he can just take my choices and freedom from me? She thought to herself, her brow furrowing. Well am not going to lay down and submit, not like my father did, he lost himself...then we lost him...

Her thoughts wondered back to the war, the horrid things she witnessed, the horrid things she did to make sure her family survived only to have her father give in, then be killed in front of everyone. Her mother gave birth later that month...and killed herself the next week. Rain stopped and rubbed her eyes to push the tears away before she growled, "Grow up Rain. Keep going or they will catch you." She chasted herself aloud, she shifted into her wolf form and stood at about three feet, she was the runt of her kin.

Slowly she started to run as fast as could, she loved running, mentally visualizing herself as a white streak of lighting. Rain stopped by a creek, huffing as she felt she was at a safe distance. But then... Almost as if on cue... A loud howl ... much closer than Grey's little camp. Fuck, her mind whined, Fuck how could I have been so stupid... he told me bluntly! They were awake. She started to pace before her primitive mindset took over and then she bolted. Her breathing picked up as the fear hit her mind, numbing her whole body. A large black wolf bolted out in front of her but because she could not slow down enough to avoid a collision, she slammed into his side, sending him over as she fell and rolled, hitting a tree hard. Rain let out a yelp as four large wolves advanced towards her, teeth bared, ears down. She stumbled to get up, her tail automatically moving between her legs as she heard the growls surround her. She sifted back to her human form, her watering eyes blurred her vision as the wolves shifted back. Rain backed up once she watched the wolves also shift back, seeing Grey, even as blurred as he was, she shook her head. The rising sun behind him made him look like an angry god who was about to cast her down to hell for her punishment.

"Rain, I am fucking done." His dark tone threatened but also promised pain.

"Please," she sobbed, backing up as far as she could, hitting a tree.

His long strides picked up pace while his eyes never left her shivering, sobbing form for a moment.

"No Rain, fuck that! Stop crying I know you! Your just fucking scared... now it's time to get over it and face what is to happen."

Grey snarled, trapping her against the tree with his massive chest. A cold smile broke across his face as he felt her push back against him.

"No! I won't let you mate me!" she screamed, pushing against him now as she struggled, ignoring the rough bark against her bare back. The tears now overflowed and fell down her cheeks. Grey slowly smiled, grabbing her wrists and pulling them up and pinning her against the tree, just above her head.

"Today is the day. I think I have waited long enough..."

He smiled deeper as his other hand raised and cupped her cheek, his thumb slowly rubbing her bottom lip softly.

"Even if I wanted to wait, which I don't, I couldn't," he said, his eyes looking deep into hers, watching the fear sink into her body. He could smell it and his wolf reveled in it.

Rain shivered as she pulled at her wrists, trying to break free.

"Grey let me go!" she growled.

She felt her brow raise as he chuckled. When he stepped away he did not let go of her arms, but instead pulled her away from the tree and right into the ring of wolves. The dark smiles that surrounded her made her want to run... or die trying. Her mind raced as she squirmed and struggled.

"Grey, don't you fucking d-"she screamed.

She was cut off by him roughly pushing her into the soft earth, letting go of her wrists. Before she could even think of running, he was there pushing against her and looking down at her. He smiled and forced a knee between her legs, letting her push against his shoulders, arms, and hips.

Rain panicked the moment his knee touched her womanhood and she threw a punch, never expecting it to land. She gasped slightly, in pain, but mostly in surprise when his head snapped to the side. His grip flew to her hips to keep her in place as he slowly looked back towards her. First thing she saw was all the playfulness from before was gone, now all that remained was a darkness she could not place.

"I'm so sorry," she said softly, her eyes wide, her tears stopped as she trembled. "Grey please I never ... I ... I know your temper is short b- but I-I I am so s-"

She was cut off by his mouth crashing into hers.

"I'm going to fucking wreck you! I will break you. You will submit," he snarled against her lips as his grip tighten around her hips.

She yelped in pain and struggled as hard as she could. After a few moments she felt something pressing against her most secretive part of her body.

"N-no!" she screamed against his mouth, right before he lifted his face so he could watch her as he pushed in fast.

He moaned loudly as he ripped right through her hymen. Rain stiffened and screamed out in pain as her body was ripped apart.

"Stop!" she screamed.

The wolves around them all but forgotten as the pain took over.

"Grey, you're going to rip me!"

She attempted to struggle but with her body being filled, it was painful to a limit she had never felt before. Once Grey started to move, she struggled hard for his movement brought her excruciating pain. Grey moaned and moved fast and hard, not caring about the pain or pleasure of the small female under him, she tested, teased, and tried to run ...twice.

He let one of his hands leave her hips to gather her wrists in his one hand to pin her. He had to show her what he could do to her, she was going to respect and obey him. Growling lowly into her ear, he could feel the fresh tears falling from her eyes. Shivering, he felt her tightness and knew her body was made for him as he moved faster and deeper.

As she lay there, her eyes closed tightly as she focused on her breathing.

"Do you submit?" he growled in her ear.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the wolves who made sure Grey got his mate. She was the deer to them, she was just meat.

"Fuck off," she growled, in pain, keeping her promise to herself.

At least for now, Grey chuckled then shivered as he moved even harder, which awarded him an agonized whine from Rain. She felt him swell even more as she screamed in pain, struggling again as he ground into her, stretching her to limits, which were unknown to even herself she could stretch. She whined lowly as she felt his warmth fill her as he came deep into her body.

She felt gross inside and out. His panting into her shoulder led her back to her own body. She felt the sting in her shoulder and looking over she saw the bite mark... he bit her. She was claimed, mated, owned. She growled loudly in pain as he pulled out, chuckling.

"Let's go home," he said, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her up.

Her virgin blood covered her thighs, his manhood, and the grass that was under her. She looked up at Grey.

"I'll get my revenge, be warned I will escape, I will wage war, and I will fucking win," she growled.

Grey just chuckled.

"Oh? Bring it hun," he growled as he pulled her stumbling form behind him.

ninabby
ninabby
14 Followers