Dark Moon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Passion we need all the help we can get, starting by telling us about the Alpha's weaknesses." Nhiama said, everyone at the table turned to her and waited expectantly.

"I'm not that familiar with Joshua." Passion mumbled running her fingers down the glass playing with condescension on her fingertips.

"Yet you are on first name basis with him and he behaved intimately with you." Semati said wrapping her braids between his fingers.

It was meant to be a soothing touch but instead it made her cringe. In the end the only people to suffer from this would the Oaken's. Their family would lose their Alpha title and be driven out of Oak River, but at least her family would remain and gain a higher status.

"He's been brought up by the Stillwater clan." She said.

"The matriarchal pack?" One of the shifters asked.

"I heard that the men are only allowed to cook and raise the young." Another shifter said.

"It's true." Passion said in agreement and the whole table laughed.

"I expect in a fight he'll come at me with a ladle." Semati laughed.

Passion smiled though it didn't reach her eyes. That would be the only information she would give them. She was not a total betrayer of her either of her people.

"Same time tomorrow?" Passion asked as the other shifters walked back to the bed and breakfast they were staying at.

"How about tonight?" Semati asked cupping her face in his large palm tilting her head up to his.

"I don't know." She murmured as he leant forward and kissed her.

She knew that it would be nowhere near as spectacular as kissing Joshua but there was still a sizzle when his tongue swept hers, his hands hitching up her t-shirt setting her skin on fire.

"I smell your desire and your need." He growled in her ear. "You want me."

"Yes." She sighed into his mouth pulling him closer to her flushed body.

They made it to her home in record time. They fumbled and groped in a desperate attempt to have flesh touch against flesh. It was only when her back hit the bed that Passion realised just how quickly they had been moving.

"I've waited for this day for so long, I never once dreamed I'd find you again hiyi." He said, using an endearment in their language.

Passion ran her hand along his cheek offering her lips to him. Using her feet Passion pushed his jeans down his legs and released him from his briefs.

"Now you have me." She whispered as he pulled her t-shirt up and over her head kissing her neck as he returned to her on the bed. Semati lifted her legs and separated them revealing her to his eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked, inserting two fingers between her folds. Semati cursed as his fingers came back dry.

"Passion?" He queried lying beside her. Passion closed her eyes with shame.

Yes he had managed to elicit some excitement from her but not enough for him to enter her without it hurting.

"It's because of the Alpha isn't it?" He said pulling her into his arms. Passion hugged him close resting her head against his chest.

"I love him, but he is Alpha and I am nothing." She whispered nuzzling her face against his skin to stop the tears from falling.

"But you are an Alpha among our pack." He stroked the tears away from her face. "If I win tomorrow you will be queen." He whispered in her ear.

Passion flirted with the thought, in the end she had to look out for herself. She decided that if Semati won then she would push all emotion aside and mate with him. If he lost she would leave with his pack and take her place as Alpha with him.

Just as she was about to tell him this, the bedroom door slammed open.

She looked up to Joshua in the hallway, whatever he had been about to say died on his lips as he took in the whole scene.

"Joshua." Passion scrambled from the bed using the blanket to cover up her nakedness. "It's not what you think." She explained crossing the room to talk to him, Joshua backed away from her as if she carried a deadly disease.

"It doesn't matter what I think. I just came to say I'm going to my father's house." He then looked pointedly at Semati. "Tomorrow at sundown we meet at sacred rock." Then he left.

Passion made to run after him hoping to clear everything up but stopped herself, what more could she say? She was planning on leaving anyway so what was the point in speaking to him about their relationship when it was nonexistent.

"You aren't going after him?" Semati called from the bedroom.

Passion turned to look at the handsome man gracing her bed, curly brown hair and shining green eyes reminded her of what she would gain come tomorrow.

"No, my place is by your side."

------------------------------

Note to readers: well I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter :D All comments are welcome.

12