Dark Nightmares Ch. 02

Story Info
The experiment moves forward.
1.5k words
4.03
6.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon picked up the woman's file and headed to the elevator. As the elevator moved smoothly down, he studied her blood samples and thought of the different anomalies. The elevator came to a stop and he walked out. Heading down the hallway to where the "containment" cages were. He stopped by the main desk there and asked the guard which cage had the woman been placed in.

"I placed her in number five sir" he replied. Devon nodded and headed to number five. As he looked in the woman was curled up in a small ball and seemed to be shaking.

He glanced at her folder again to check her name before speaking. "Miss. Blackwell I am here to process you for our program. Please step forward."

The woman looked up at the sound of his voice, he watched as fear flashed across her eyes. Then she took a breathe and steeled herself as she stood up and walked to the gate. He was amazed at her appearance. She stood in dark jeans that flared at the bottom, a tight dark purple t-shirt that formed over small but perky breasts. Her feet were bare, which seemed odd but he didn't mind. Her hair was a silky blue black that was loose and hung down to her waist. Her face was small and oval shaped with green eyes that appeared cat like in the dark of the cage. As she looked at him he thought that she may know what she was thrown into.

"Open cage five please" he called out. A buzzer rang out and the door slide to the side. He held his hand out and said, "please come with me." She took his hand and followed silently. Walking back down past other cages, he lead her into a room that was bare white and seemed empty. "Strip off your clothes please" he instructed. She just stared at him like he was crazy. "We have to process you and clean you, your clothes need to be removed for this" he said.

She hung her head in shame as she stripped. Once naked she stood there with her arms around her breasts and legs crossed to keep some form of modesty. The clothes were placed in bags and seal. He directed her to a corner of the room and instructed she stand there and don't move. When he stepped back he ordered the cleansing to commence. A shower head slide out of the wall along with mechanical arms that held various soaps and washing utensils.

Warm water poured over her naked body, causing her to relax. One mechanical arm slide forward with soap and coated her body. He watched as the arms started to lather her. The soap coated her breasts and slid down traveling across her stomach. She slide her hands down her body and started to stroke all over.

He knew the soap was engineered to heighten a woman's sexual appeal. He was currently working on increasing the strength. He watched as she let out a moan and started to finger herself. He instructed the techs to drop the water temp down to see if it would dampen the effects. As soon as the water turned colder she cried out and stopped. He order the spray to shut down and instructed her to step forward.

When she took the step he held out a towel and told her to dry herself. Once the process was complete, he lead her to the elevator and punched in some codes. She stood beside him wrapped in only the towel. His mind wanted to wander to the shower but he pulled his focus back. Once the elevator stopped he lead her out and down the hallway.

"You will be stationed here until we are ready to begin" he said. "Is there anything you wish to declare before we begin?"

She looked at him and said, "my name is Jade, not Miss. Blackwell."

He smiled at the sound of defiance in her tone. "Very well Jade" he replied. He guided her into a room with a cot, a toilet, and a sink. "This will be your room from now on" he explained.

She turned in the room, looking at it from all directions. When she turned back to him, she asked "When will the experiment begin?"

He glanced at the read out report he had in his hand. "In two hours you will be prepped and brought in for the first experiment." He turned to leave the room and looked back, "I hope you prove to be worthy of it." As the door closed she walked over to the bed and sat down to wait.

Devon was walking away from her room as he thought of how she had seemed so determined to have her own name even with the thought of what she was going to be put through. He smiled knowingly because the defiance never lasted long in this place. Heading to the lab area, he checked the paperwork for those on roll and found the scientist that he was looking for. He walked through the lab tables filled with beakers, tubs, and various substances. He found the scientist hunched over some tubes adding drops in each. "Dr. Jackson" said Devon as he approached. Dr. Jackson looked up with surprise and then he smiled.

"Ah, Devon have you found me a subject with more promise or are we still at square one?" he asked.

Devon chuckled as he said, "I believe there may be hope. I have a subject that just came through process and is waiting." He handed the folder to Dr. Jackson and watched as he looked it over.

"My goodness, this could be the break we were looking for. She appears to already have accelerated healing in her blood, as well as the feline in her DNA markers." He seem to puzzle it over in his mind as he kept reading. He looked at Devon and asked, "Has she already been experimented with or is this natural?"

"It appears to be natural" he said. "I am hoping with her blood that we will be able to successfully bond the angelic formula to her." As Dr. Jackson turned to another table and rummaged around the files on top, he found what he was looking for. He opened and placed it on the table. It showed the changes that were made to the formula and where it seemed the substance had changed itself.

"This is the latest on the angelic formula. It is now a golden liquid that can be injected into the subject" he said.

As Devon scanned the file he smiled widely. "I think that you have cracked it. I want you to use this formula on subject 'Jade' first."

Dr. Jackson smiled with pride as he picked the report up and filed it away. "The formula will be ready for injection in one hour" he said.

"Very good" said Devon. He gave the doctor her room code and floor number so that she could be retrieved when the formula was ready.

He left the lab with a copy of the report and her file. Heading back into the elevator so that he could sit in his office before the first experiment. When the door opened to his office he walked in and sat down at the desk. He began to read the file on the changes in the angelic formula. He ended up getting lost in the formula and the possibilities of the changes that he lost track of time.

After the hour, he heard a beep coming from his desk. He glanced at the tablet beeping away. He slide his finger across its screen opening the message. The text read: Subject Jade is secured in lab test area 2. Remodeled Angelic formula prepared and in current syringe. Ready to commence with testing when instructed.

He texted back: Prepare full record procedure. Heading to lab test area 2 now. He quickly left his office and headed for test area 2. When he arrived, he saw subject Jade strapped to the test table face down and naked. A syringe was loaded into a mechanical arm. He noticed that the cameras had been placed for a view from all angles. He walked to the booth where Dr. Jackson was waiting with a couple of techs.

"Is every thing ready?" he asked.

Dr. Jackson turned to him and said, "she is secure and ready. The formula is ready and will be injected soon. I am about to turn on the cameras and begin."

Devon looked out the glass of the booth. "Please begin Doctor" he said. Dr. Jackson flipped some switches on the control panel in front of him. Red lights flicked on all the cameras.

"This is Dr. Jackson with Mr. Shadow in as witness. Test subject 'Jade' will now be injected with remolded angelic formula." He glanced at Devon who nodded. The doctor pressed the inject button and they watched as the formula moved forward to pierce her neck and inject the golden substance. As the syringe emptied, they waited to see what would happen.