Dark Nightmares Ch. 03

Story Info
The experiment seems to be working.
3.8k words
3.3
10.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Devon and the doctor waited for a reaction, Jade on the table began to moan. "Subject Jade is responding to the remodeled angelic formula slowly" said Dr.Jackson. At that point Jade began to moan louder and started to complain of a "hot feeling" inside. The cameras continued to record, when suddenly her skin took on a light glow.

Dr. Jackson, feeling excited began to describe the effects. "Subject Jade has began reacting with more stimuli. She complains of a "hot sensation" inside her body. She has also appeared to begin glowing all over her skin. It looks like a soft white glow that may brighten the longer the injection travels through her body."

As Devon felt a slight hope take place. He kept watching as her skin, did in fact get brighter. As Jade started to cry about the heat, her body suddenly emitted a huge blast of light that engulfed the entire room. Both Devon and the doctor shielded their eyes and waited for it to dissipate. As suddenly as the light blast had gone out, it seemed to suck back in and focused between her shoulder blades. It was like twin lights had been inserted into her back.

Dr. Jackson at this point was narrating as fast as he could for the record. Trying to describe every detail he could see. Suddenly the twin lights extended outward and began forming shapes. At this point Jade had past out and just her body lay there as the light formed. Slight twitching happened as the shapes began to settle. Devon turned to the doctor, "those light shapes seem to be forming wings."

Dr. Jackson replied, "yes, it seems as the remodeled formula has boosted the effect and is now able to take form on its own course." They both watched as the light dulled further and finally dissipated. In its place was a set of newly formed angelic wings. The arced over her body and flowed gracefully down to the bottom of her feet. As the two men stared in awe they noticed that they seem unusual in color.

"Formula seems to have settled in place. The light has vanished and has created full span angelic wings. They appear unusual in color as there seems to be none. Will examine on closer inspection. Injection completed, record off" said Dr. Jackson.

As both men headed for the door to the booth, it seemed as if they had finally cracked the code. When they exited, they headed for the table where Jade was. "Doctor, I believe that we may finally have a complete success" said Devon.

When they reached the table, the doctor began to look over her vitals and record. "She appears stable, her vitals are within normal standards, she seems to be sleeping. But we don't know if there will be any long term effects just yet."

"I understand doctor" said Devon. He slowly reached out and brushed one of the wings lightly. "It is soft, warm, and yet smooth" Jade began to moan and both men stepped back and waited. She opened her eyes and looked around and her eyes stopped on Devon.

"Is the test complete?" she asked. Devon nodded as he watched her. "May I sit up please, I feel awkward laying here and also stiff." As Dr. Jackson walked around and began to undo the straps that had held her to the table, Devon looked more closely at her wings. They appeared shiny, almost like glass. When she started to sit up, her wings suddenly spread out to help her balance. But ended up pulling her sideways off the table where she crashed to the floor.

"Allow me to help you" said Devon as he reached down and pulled her arms up. As she stood up shakily, she noticed her wings and turned her head to stare at them. As she stared, the doctor continued to check her over for any other changes physically. "Doctor, I believe that as long as her vitals are good and she is capable, she should return to her room and rest for the rest of the evening. You can begin making a chart of all tests you would like to do so that your findings can be more complete. Tomorrow is soon enough for it."

"You are right Mr.Shadows. Tonight will let me make a list so that we are more organized. She will be able to rest and get more comfortable with her new body and we can scan and test tomorrow afternoon" said Dr. Jackson.

"Very good. I will escort her back to her room then" Devon replied. The doctor nodded and kept writing on his pad. Devon placed his arm around her waist under her wings and helped her walk to the hallway. "Sorry but the elevator isn't big enough to fit you so we will have to walk. But it is only to the second floor so not overly much" he said. She nodded as she walked slowly, trying to get her legs to hold herself up. Her legs gave out a couple of times but she got back up and kept going. As they made it to the last set of stairs she held on to the railing and climbed them without assistance. Walking down the hallway her wings brushed the sides of the walls. She focused on trying to pull them inward and finally managed it. It made her back hurt but she knew that was because she wasn't use to wings and her muscles needed to be trained. When they made it to the end of the hall, Devon opened the door to her "room" and she had to walk side ways through the narrow doorway. "It looks like I will have to find a bigger room for you so that you are not cramped" he said. She just nodded and looked at the twin size bed. "Make due for now and we will get things under way to have a bigger room made up for you." He shut and locked the door and walked back down the hallway. His mind was going in all directions at the possibility of her having full wings and hopefully keeping them.

Inside the room, Jade looked at the small bed wondering if she could fit now. Her mind was racing with all that had happened. She slowly spread her wings out till they touched the walls and pulled them back in. It hurt so much, but she knew that she was going to have to get use to having them and needed to be able to handle herself. She slowly curled them forward so she could really look at them. They appeared almost glass-like, but she noticed that they were so fined with silver they appeared like a mirror. She could see herself in her wings and it was strange. She thought how they would look if they were the color of a sunset. Suddenly she felt a tingle flow down her body and through her wings. She watched as her wings changed dark orange at the arch, followed by light yellow on the outside edges, deep red in the center, and finished with black on the bottom edges. She stared in awe as they had taken on the beautiful sunset colors. She spread them again and looked at them finding them amazing. Then she felt worry over if they would change back. Suddenly another tingle flowed through her body and they were back to the reflective state they started. Now she worried what this would mean for her.

Devon had made is way up to his office and began writing a report on the experiment. He felt excited that it seemed this was the success he was looking for. His phone beeped with an incoming text message. Sending through medical video and vital records for your opinion it read. He logged into his computer and opened the new file. He read over the document and re-watched the video of the experiment. He started to wonder if they could recreate this in a male subject. If that was possible then the open choices could be endless. He could possibly start a breeding program and make more angelic bodies. He shook his head as he thought he was getting ahead of himself. They had tests to run, blood work to do. He would know more when those were gathered and completed. He logged into the video surveillance and clicked on Jades room. As the video came up he noticed that she seem to be stretching her wings in and out. She must be getting use to them, he thought. When she pulled them around herself he watched as she shivered and suddenly her wings changed colors. It looked like color bleed down her wings as they went from a metallic look to a royal purple on the arch's of her wings to bleed into a golden color at the bottom. He watched in amazement. He reached for the phone and dialed the doctor.

A few minutes later the doctor arrived at his office. Devon opened the door and told him to look at the computer screen of her room camera. The doctor went around his desk and watched the video as this time her wings were their normal metallic color, but black color swept over the arch's this time and ended in bright red. Making her wings look as if they were dipped in blood. The doctor looked at Devon and said, "this is amazing. She is changing her wing color with what I assume is her mind. This is incredible! This could open up possibilities if she can hold the color. She would be interesting to the military as a scout or assain."

Devon nodded as he said, "If she keeps the wings in full contact and can learn to use them with training, she would be a huge asset to any one who pays for her. We still have blood work and other tests to run doctor. We want to be as detailed as possible. The hope is that we can create more like her if she proves to be a success."

Dr. Jackson walked to the other side of the desk and sat down, with a thoughtful look on his face. "Tomorrow when we gather blood work and administer the tests we may have a more solid standing as to how this will work on her body and if it can be applied to others. If it proves possible then we may be able to use this on others." He stopped for a minute as his brain turned with ideas. "Have you considered the issue of breeding, sir?" he asked.

Devon's eyes lit up with delight. "The thought crossed my mind but decided not to dwell on it as it is still early in the stages of the experiement. But, if it proves that we can replicate this in others then I would be open to exploring that option. If we could get a male subject that ends with this success, breeding would be a step that could create more angelics. The military could possibly find an interest in that application."

"I would be interested in heading that program if it proves to be a viable effort" said the doctor. "You do realize that she may not want to particapate."

Devon smiled as he said, "that won't be a problem. A few of my other doctors have been working on formulas to stimulate the female body into heat, so to speak. So far the formula turns women into randy creatures that beg for sex any way they can get it."

"How longs does the formula work and does it have any side effects?" asked the doctor. "With her being the first success with the angelic formula, I wouldn't want a adverse reaction.""

"So far the only side effects seem to be a complete wipe out when it wears off. The women are tired and usually sore afterward. But within 24 hours, a hot shower, food, and water, they seem to be back to normal" Devon replied. "But we are getting ahead of our selves. We had planned that if she proved to be a success we would do testing, blood work, and excerise for a 6 month period before we envolve her in any other experiments."

"I have no issues with that sir. We can complete the 6 months and then reevaluate her as to where we want her to go. We may descovery that she could handle other experiments, we won't know till the end of the 6 months" said the doctor.

"Very well then. We start testing tomorrow with full blood work. We will reevaluate subject Jade in 6 months when all data has been collected and gone over. We will also run blood test to see if she may be a vaible canidate for other experiments as well as a breeding program" Devon declared. The doctor nodded leaving the office to return to his work station. As the doctor got into the elevator to head back, he smiled with glee at the thought of her being used for a breeding program. He knew that the men that volenteered for those experiments could be rough and slightly twisted in their sexual pleasures. He had watched a man almost choke a woman to death with his cock in her throat as he was focused on fisting her pussy. As the doors open and he entered his work station, he realized that he was starting to grow in his pants.

He walked over to his computer and pulled up the list of subjects that would be involved in the sexual stimuli tests. As he looked over the men's tastes labeled in their files he found one that would be to his own taste and signed into the observation room. He need to release some stress before preparing the test for subject Jade tomorrow. He walked down the hall and back into the elevator where he ordered the observation room he had marked. When he arrived, he scanned his hand print in the door and walked in. Seeing that the test hadn't started yet he began to make notes for Jade. He knew that she was unique and would provide new paths to follow. The window in the room slowly lit up and he saw a woman strapped to a bed. A man enter and used a pressure syringe on her arm and then turned and left. Another man walked into the room.

He was at least 6 feet tall with a muscular body that said he worked out every day. His naked body hard and ready. He had shoulder length blonde hair tied in a pony tail. He had blue eyes that roamed over the woman's body. As he smiled, turning his face into a sinister mask that promised interesting things would happen. He approached the bed and removed the bondages that held her. He swiftly slapped her breasts. She jerked awake and then smiled. "How can I please you sir?" she asked.

"Get on the floor and kneel with your mouth open wide" he said. She climbed off the bed and kneeled down on the floor in front of him. She opened her mouth wide and waited. He started to stroke his cock as he placed his other hand on her head and guilded his cock to her mouth. She started sucking the head of his cock, taking inch by inch into her mouth. As she got half way down his cock he said, "open wide, tongue out." She opened her mouth wide, her tongue sliding along his cock as she stuck it out. He grabbed her head and pulled her forward roughly, burying his cock deep in her throat. He held her there as she gagged, letting her come up for air, then burying it again. After a few times he pulled his cock out and slapped her in the face with his cock. "Your a filthy whore. You deserve to be used like this" he said.

"Yes sir. I am a filthy whore. I deserve to please you as you see fit" she said. He slapped her face a few more times before he shoved his cock back into her mouth. He moved his cock to her cheek and thrust to stretch it out. Then he pulled back and started to deep throat her hard and fast. He moaned as her throat tightened around his cock with every thrust. He felt his balls tighten just before he held her head down and filled her throat with his hot load. When he pulled out he told her to swallow every drop. As she swallowed and coughed, he stroked his cock.

"Lay on the bed with your legs spread wide. I want to see your tight wet cunt, whore." She climbed on the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs wide open for him. "Hmmm, so wet and swollen. Let's see how tight you are" he said. He ran his hand up her thigh and over her swollen lips. He slid one finger inside her shortly followed by a second finger. "Very tight. I will enjoy spreading you open wide." He continued to finger her, her juices flowing all over his hand. Sliding a third finger in, she moaned loudly. "You like this don't you? You want more you filthy whore?" he asked

"Yes please" she begged. Sliding a fourth finger in, he felt her lips stretch to fit them. "More please, I want your whole fist sir" she cried out. He smiled as he forced his thumb into her. She was so tight he knew that he would have to force his fist in her.

"I will give my fist to you, but you can't scream if it hurts. You will take it like a whore should" he said. She moaned as he pushed. All five fingers inside as he got to the finally knuckles. "Here we go, no screaming now" he said. He shoved hard, feeling her pussy resist. He kept shoving till her pussy opened futher and his hand started to slide inside. As he thrust his hand it slipped all the way inside and she moaned.

"Please sir, I want more. I want your fist deeper" she moaned. He turned is fist in circles inside of her pussy making her twitch. He pushed harder, going deeper inside her. He pulled his fist up and watched as her belly stretched over his fist. His cock so hard as he watched his fist inside her. "More please!" she cried. He pushed further into her, almost up to his elbow. He felt his fist touch her cervix deep inside. "It feels so good" she moaned some more. He opened his fist slowly inside her and used his finger to rub her cervix. As he rubbed, her body twitched and jerked from the pleasure. He felt her pussy tighten around his arm. He lightly fingered her cervix like he was going to insert his finger when she suddenly exploded all over his arm. She gushed hard as the pleasure over took her. When she finally calmed, he began to pull his arm out. As he yanked his fist out, she cried out and twitched more. He stood up and got a towel from the table in the room and wiped his arm off.

When he finished he looked at her and said, "get on your hands and knees bitch. I want to fuck your ass raw next." She smiled and said yes sir while she turned over onto her hands and knees. She waited for him. He got back onto the bed and grabbed her hips, pulling her close. He then slapped first one ass cheek, then the other. He pulled her cheeks apart and lined his cock up before he rammed it all the way inside. She screamed at the invasion. "You take it you filthy whore. I won't stop till your ass is raw bitch" he growled. He gripped her hips tightly and thrust hard and fast. She screamed and moaned as he had his way with her ass. After what seemed like an hour she started to cry from the burning. He told her, "shut up you slut. I will fuck you till you bleed if I want. Your mine to fuck as I please." She kept crying and moaning when finally he felt his balls tighten again. He pounded harder and then buried every inch as he pumped her ass full of hot sperm. When his balls had emptied, he pulled out and looked at her ass. Her ass hole was bright red and raw, his load filled her inside. "Stay like that" he said. Getting up he went to the dresser and opened a drawer. Pulling out a nice sized butt plug he walked back over and shoved it all the way in. "Now you can keep my load whore." Suddenly he felt his bladder telling him he needed to piss. He looked at her trying to decide where he wanted to fill her. Her pussy was still gaping wide open from his fisting and hadn't been filled yet. But he wanted her eyes on him. "Get on the floor and open your mouth wide and keep your eyes on my face" he said.

"Yes sir" she responded. She climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor. She opened her mouth wide and her eyes focused on his face.

"Good bitch. Now you be a good urinal and drink what I give you. When I say flush you swallow every drop in your mouth. Understand?" She nodded. He held his cock pointed at her open mouth and left go of his bladder. A hot steady stream shot out and started to fill her mouth as he looked into her eyes. He groaned as the release felt so good. He saw that he mouth was getting full he stopped stream and said "flush." She closed and swallowed, then opened wide again for more. When he finally emptied his bladder he told her to suck his cock clean. She took his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked him cleaned. He pulled his cock out and said, "Good whore. You have serviced me well." He then turned and unlocked the door and walked out. She was left kneeling with piss on her face, a butt plug in her ass filled with a load, and a gaping wide pussy.

The window light dimmed and turned dark. The doctor had watched the whole thing and had gotten off a few times. Cleaning up his own mess. He gathered his papers and logged out of the room. He felt lighter and more relaxed. He headed back to his office area. When he walked in, he organized his papers and began to write questions, tests, blood markers to look for. Now that he had some release he knew he could work through the night. Because for the next 6 months he would be busy. He was looking forward to all the work and the open possibilities that could come.