Dark Ooze

Story Info
Intruder of Wizard's Tower gives Unfortunate Consequences.
5.6k words
4.54
32.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
118 Followers

"Sera, if you would be so kind as to get some pink belladonna root from the basement?"

Sera muttered as she made her way down the stone stairs. The graduation age of a wizard was, by all official rules, 20 years, and Sera was just 2 years away from that. And she hadn't learned a thing from her master. Well, not quite. She could do some basic energy manipulation, toss a fireball, levitate simple objects, but nothing really noteworthy.

When she had been deposited at Iskin Blank's tower home 8 years ago by her mother, she had expected to learn how to traverse the dimensions, bend unknowable monsters to her will, and rain down incomparable destruction upon her foes! Mistress Blank had her ferrying potion ingredients back and forth. Yes, there was the occasional lesson, and those always stuck with Sera, but the real meat of magic had been stolen from her.

Sera should be moving on to greater things by now! She knew she could look the part. If in the right clothes, her hourglass figure would shine, her well-sized breasts exemplary, and her brilliant red hair a fiery beacon of her presence. She could just imagine the titles now. Archflame Sera! Sera of the Mystic Blaze! Names she knew she could earn. She was stuck, for now, as an unnoticed apprentice in a simple dress.

The stairs finally ended on a cobblestone floor. Resting near a wall, a magical rock gave out blue light. Sera had been down here too many times for her liking. There was a rack against one wall filled with nothing but wine bottles, and a disassembled brass pentagram she had never seen used. There were several shelves in the back that held various potion ingredients and magical measuring implements, so that's where'd she'd have to go. The only problem was that the room, normally massive and covered in lamp-stones like the one next to her, was completely dark.

Nothing to worry about. Probably. Sera grumbled a few archaic words and shook her left hand. Blue light burst out from the palm of her hand, and she focused it on the dark room.

The room's roof was supported by beams of wood, and these beams should have lamp-stones next to them. Sera sweeped her light across the closest beam, but didn't find anything next to it. She focused on the next one, and the one after that. Not a single support had the lamp-stone it should have next to it.

Something bubbled and sighed in the back of the room. Sera twitched her beam of light to the back, and her other hand fizzed with magical sparks, ready to throw firebolts at an instance. The blue light crawled up a pool of purple ooze, then up two smooth violet cylinders, then up a definitivly womanly body, then focused on a woman's face made out of purple slime. Well, calling it a woman was a bit of a stretch. The being looked like she was more aiming for Sera's age, and Sera still considered herself a girl. In one hand, the woman held a dusky grey crystalline rock.

"What the..." Sera whispered to herself. She broadened the beam to see the entire woman. She was much like a human, except for where her knees melted into a large puddle of purple ooze. Thick ropy strands of hair-like gel cascaded from her scalp, sometimes sticking to her skin or dipping back into the pool. Her breasts were massive, much bigger than Sera's, with dark purple cones where nipples would be. Behind her breasts, insider her body, was a dark sphere-like thing, as big as two fists put together. The woman sighed and put a finger to her pouty lips and leaned back.

"Who are you?" asked Sera impertinently. She brought her sparking hand up, and a tiny ball of flame was forming between her fingers.

"Just a weary traveler," replied the ooze woman, "If names insist, I'll be Oozie."

"Well, then, Oozie, what are you doing in Mistress Blank's basement?" Sera asked.

"Nothing much, just filling up," Oozie replied. Her voice was slick, like it traveled down an oiled slope. Oozie stood up, bunching up globs of gel for lower legs, making her more than the height of Sera.

Sera's eyes flicked to the gray rock. Her light strode around Oozie, flashing on more than a dozen gray rocks like Oozie's, as well as a few of the magical instruments, each one in pieces. "Did you eat the lamp-stones?" Sera asked in frustration.

Oozie hummed, looked at the stone she was holding, and tossed it back.

"How did you get in here in the first place! This is a wizard's tower, a sanctum of arcane might, not a feasting hall!" Sera was almost screaming. On one hand, Mistress Blank would be far better at handling this than she would. However, she could always try...

"I teleported in with a spell."

Sera was stunned. Mistress Blank hadn't even mentioned teleportation without prompting, and this slimy creature just admitted to bypassing all manner of alarms and walls with one of the most classical spells! The spark of fire shrunk down in her hands, then flared up. It'd be best to deal with her right here and now.

Sera flung the rapidly-enlarging bolt at Oozie. All Oozie did was raise a hand, and the flame sputtered against an invisible wall. "Tell me, little miss hot-shot, are you a wizard? You've barely got the know-how for it."

Sera's face flushed with embarrassment. "Don't blame me, blame my teacher," she spat back.

"Ah, yes, I always could blame your teacher," Oozie said. She was sliding closer now. Sera could smell some kind of rich tropical scent coming from her. "And if that is the case, I think you could use a new teacher!"

"Wh-whatcha talking about?" Sera stammered. A rush of colorful flowers and juicy fruits assaulted her nose. It smelt like when Mistress Blank was brewing a charm potion for an unscrupulous customer.

Oozie placed her arms around Sera's neck and leaned in. Her eyes had dark violet irises, and near-black pupils, boring into Sera's eyes. "I'm a good teacher. I've lived long, learned lots. Could teach you whole new things..."

Actually learning things...yeah, that sounded good. A part of Sera's mind was nudging her, suggesting that something was off. That part was getting quieter by the second. Another part, a more primal part of her, was wet. "Huh-how do I sign up?" Sera asked in a power-driven numb craze.

"Let me handle that part," Oozie hissed in Sera's ear. Sera had barely recognized the move. She felt wet fingers slid under the hem of her dress and slid it to the floor. The room was cold, and her nipple perked and hardened at the sensation. In a dull sea of mind, she knew that she was naked. She felt her breasts squish with Oozie's, felt gelatinous finger grasp and cup her ample bottom.

Sera was pushed to the floor, but she didn't hit cold rock. Her back fell with a splat on a mat of purple gel. Raising her arms up in a daze, she mumbled, "What'cha goin' to do to me?"

Oozie leaned in on top of her. "Granting your wish of power."

Oozie's lips parted, and a long purple tongue was dragged across Sera's neck, sending shivers down her spine. She felt tendrils lock themselves around her feet and hands, immobilizing her. Gooey hands planted themselves on her breasts. She watched near-mute and they pushed up and down, kneading into her breasts. Shivers of pleasure trickled into her as fingers massaged her flesh and as Oozie's palms swallowed up her hard nipples.

Oozie's tongue slipped past Sera's lips, and their lips connected. She could feel the appendage writhe in her mouth, tasting like sweet, sweet fruit. Too soon, it was dragged out of her, slimy purple strands connecting her lips to Oozie's.

"Are you virginal?" asked Oozie.

"Huh?" Sera's mind was clouded, with only small bolts of pleasure piercing it.

"Are you virginal?" Oozie asked again.

Sera's mind fumbled with the answer. "Nuh-no. Mistress Blank warned me to stay a virgin because some things need virgin watchamacalish..."

"This may hurt a little bit. But be pleased to know that you are that much more powerful."

Sera's mind tried to perk up in attention, but softened as she felt gentle caresses between her legs. She sighed and shivered with pleasure, and tried to look at what was happening with her genitals. Oozie obligingly leaned back to let her see.

Between Oozie's legs, a violet gooey tendril had sprouted, only as thick as one of Sera's fingers. It licked up and down Sera's slit like a tongue, rubbing pleasure into her body. She could feel its sticky jam cover her petal-lips, smearing itself across her. It curled around her hardening clit, giving it an experimental squeeze, before sliding down the slit again.

She felt it pause in the middle of her cunt. Sera barely anything else when it slid in easily. She felt a prick of pain as the tendril pierced something, but soon the tickles of pleasure came back into her. Sera sighed in pleasure as the tendril burrowed and slid back out, coming out more moist than it entered.

Oozie brought a finger up to Sera's chin to guide her head away from the scene. Soft lips enveloped hers again as Oozie's tongue pressed into her. Sera felt herself tighten around Oozie, or was it Oozie getting bigger? She felt her walls, formerly just licked, be pressed against harder and harder, stretched more with each thrust Oozie made into her body. With each thrust, each growth, the shocks of pleasure that coursed into her body grew as well.

Sera could barely feel her arms or legs. She felt only Oozie's tongue playing inside her mouth, Oozie's tendril insider her body, and the wet massages on her skin as Oozie's breasts pressed into hers.

The tendril pressing in between her legs stopped growing as it thrust into her. She felt rough bumps spawn on it, rubbing her walls and tickling the most cloistered spots. If her mouth was free, she would be moaning in pleasure.

She felt another slimy tendril slither across her lower body. This one settled right above the one planting itself in her cunt. She felt it slither around her thighs before it grabbed the hard button of her lower lips. It pulled, dragged, and flicked her clit. With each motion even more awareness she had was blasted out in favour of numbing pleasure.

Sera heard a whisper by her ear, "One more..." Her mind was too succumbed to pleasure, to the sense of touch, to realize or care.

She felt the slime caress the skin near her rosebud, wet mass pressing and pleasing the flesh. Mindlessly wanting, she tried to lift her waist up to let it in easier. Before even a second of exertion, she collapsed weakly. It didn't seem to matter. She felt a wet point poke below her cunt, and slid toward her rectum. It danced on the orifice, wetting the exit, before slipping in like a worm.

Her muscles clenched around the invader, but her whole body was pliant to Oozie's massaging force. It slid in further, wrapping around inside her. She could feel it swell, like with the one in her pussy, as it went back and forth.

Sera couldn't even think underneath the waves of pleasure crashing down on her. Forces pressing against her breasts, forces in her mouth, pussy, and ass, squishy binding rubbing her. She couldn't stand it.

Gushes of fluid splashed onto Oozie as Sera writhed with pleasure, buckling against her bonds and thrusting her hips forward. Sera's body clenched around Oozie's intrusion in protest of potential absence as her lustful moans managed to get around Oozie's tongue.

Sera finally stopped twitching after a while. Her body ached and her mind was blurred with exhaustion. She collapsed like a limp doll to the ground, and barely twitched.

Oozie smiled as her form enveloped Sera. Hugging Sera's weak complicated body to her own in a loving embrace, Oozie cooed out soft lullabies as she got to work making Sera more powerful.

* * *

Iskin was a patient woman, but she had a line, and Sera was crossing that line. She should've fetched Sera a long time ago, but the potion stewing in the cauldron was a love potion, and needed constant attention. Genuine Romance was a fickle thing, even in bottle-able format.

Iskin looked like she was a tall, buxom woman in her early 30's, but an experiment gone wrong in her early years blasted her hair, lips, and inner flesh to icy white and saved her the cost of investigating youth-keeping magics. It was precisely that mistake, which could have blasted her into becoming a ghost, that made her so careful with Sera.

Sera's mother, Enna, was only a child when Iskin first moved into her town, and often raided Iskin's garden for any of the numerous fruits Iskin favored. On more than one occasion, she had to pull Enna out of her garden because of the other things she had to grow. This led to her advising Enna on more than one occasion, and apparently Enna thought Iskin was the best when Sera started shooting sparks out of her hands.

It probably wasn't the smartest thing Enna ever did. Iskin had never taught anybody else, and her studies focused more on liquids than energy-related endeavours. When Sera turned up on her doorstep, she simply didn't know where to start. She did know that a lot required precaution.

Iskin sighed and set the ladle she was holding on the table next to one of her potion books. She wasn't sure if it'd keep, but she had to check up on Sera. Her long white dress billowed as she walked towards the stairs down.

What worried Iskin the most was the stairs. She didn't hear any crashing, but that didn't mean that Sera hadn't taken a tumble. However, not a single flagstone of the stairs down had a crumpled form on them.

The basement proved to be far more worrying, however. Iskin kicked at a dull gray rock near the entrance. That should be glowing, and magically, it was as dead as a doornail.

With a word of power, Iskin's hand lit up like a lamp, illuminating a circle around her. At the edge, a slick purple mass quivered. Iskin focused her lamp, and the light fell on two women made out of purple ooze. One of them was a complete stranger, but the other one, resting against the stranger in a sleep-like manner, was Sera.

There was a faint red taint to the purple hair-like mass on her head that rapidly faded, but her face was the same. Iskin could see inside the couple, where a nucleus core rested at the stranger's heart, and a similar core quivered and trembled inside Sera's head.

The stranger looked up and gave a malicious grin. "Shhh, the babe's sleeping," she taunted.

Iskin screamed in rage. Before she knew what she was doing, words of arctic power burst from her lips and her finger pointed accusingly at the slime-woman. A chilly beam of hoarfrost pierced the monster in her nucleus heart, and her entire gelatinous body froze, fingers spread in shock. Iskin didn't realize Sera was still attached.

With a hellish bubbling screech of pure agony, Sera tore herself away from the slime-woman. Chunks of ice growing on her shattered, and one arm was pulled off, leaving a jagged icy stump. Serra broke at the knees, thighs haphazardly sloshing and scrambling to move nonexistent legs. Lines of goop that connected Sera to the slime-woman grew taut as she escaped, froze, and broke to become icicles.

"Oh no, nononono," Iskin rushed over to Sera and scooped her up in her arms. Sera was cold and heavy. her closing eyelid barely moving in shock. Iskin could see her hand underneath Sera, fingers splayed against a wet, cold, heavy mush as intricate frost patterns melted. Iskin started to carry Sera upstairs. She had to fix Sera.

She put Sera on a cushioned bench on the first floor. Iskin didn't think she could carry Sera any farther, and the book she needed was on the first floor anyways. Many bookshelves, from random historical treatises to bad romance novels lined the shelves. Iskin's fingers danced across spines, until she came across a thick, nameless tome bound with a strange hide.

Iskin dragged the book out, and flicked across the many pages. She thought she'd never use something from them, so she never marked the page. One read-through, and she judged the risk too much for the miniscule reward. Finally, her fingers settled on the highlight of the page: Violet Slimes.

The Violet Slime is a species of Ooze that posses remarkable intelligence and always have remarkable spellcasting capabilities...Their diet consist mostly of mana, which they can suck out through contact... They prey upon wizards, witches, and other magical professions with the knowledge that those professions...If a Violet Slime wants to reproduce, they can consume beings of magical natures and dissolve their flesh, bones, and organs into slime-mass. The brain of the creature is then mutated to become the core of a new Violet Slime. The core houses consciousness, magical capabilities, digestive functions, and reproduction and growth functions. It is the Violet Slime, for all intensive purposes...There is no known cure to those turned into Violet Slimes.

Iskin put the book down with a sigh of despair. She looked over at Sera. Sera appeared to have warmed up. The icicles on her body had shrunk, but the jagged amputations were still frozen. Rivulets of ill-controlled slime-mass rolled down her body, and the bench was soaked with moisture.

She was a wizard, dammit! If Iskin wasn't able to fix this problem, then she wasn't worthy of the books. Iskin dove back into the Violet Slime's entry, hoping to find some sort of clue.

Their diet consists mostly of mana, which they can suck out through contact. However, they do absorb and dissolve organic matter, as easy means of increasing their mass. The purpose behind obtaining magical or normal sustenance is for growing more mass. Though dissolving organic mass to grow is easier, they aren't strong or tough enough to handle prey without magic. If they drain mana, however, they can use that mana to generate more body mass, but this will permanently drain away from their total mana pool, as opposed to a normal temporary mana drain that they themselves can recover...

Iskin looked back at Sera. She may need a magical sourced to recover. The ice on her body wasn't melting any more. Iskin reached into the pouch always at her side. There were only so many things that were expendable. She had too many unique items she wanted to keep. He fingers closed around a key.

"Sera..Sera!" Iskin gently shook Sera. Purple eye-lids reluctantly fluttered half-open, and Sera groaned. Iskin pressed the key into Sera's remaining hand. "Here's something that might make you feel better," she said as she forced the fingers closed around the key.

The key, made out of genuine gold and studded with precious gemstones, wasn't the key to any real lock. It was enchanted to open any mundane lock, but Iskin had regular keys for all of her locks in her pouch. The key sunk into Sera's mass, and Iskin watched golden sparkles be leached off of the key. Sera hummed and smiled in pleasure, like basking in a warm memory.

The key dropped to the floor, magically dead but still looking the same as before. Sera also looked the same as before. Something nagged Iskin's mind. She needed to check on something. "Sera, stay here and don't move," she commanded the unmoving form of Sera.

Moving to the 2nd floor, home of her potion-making adventures, Iskin smelt the odor of love spoiled before she saw the stagnant not-pink liquid in the cauldron. And now the love potion was ruined. There went that commision. The potion's mana escaped in rotten wafts and drifted towards the ventilation shaft in the room. Soom, it'd just be a poisonous concoction, and it wouldn't even be good for giving to Sera.

Iskin rooted around the 2nd floor, and then the 3rd floor for magical items that she could sacrifice. She came up with nothing. Anything valuable was kept locked away behind a magical door, and she managed to make the tower surprisingly clean, unfortunately for Sera.

Iskin returned, distraught, to the 1st floor. More, and larger, rivulets of mass rolled down Sera's center, and her core had drifted to her belly. That probably wasn't good. She had nothing to give Sera. Iskin returned her focus to the open book.

ReGats
ReGats
118 Followers
12