Dark Ooze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
118 Followers

...They prey upon wizards, witches, and other magical professions with the knowledge that those professions are endless sources of mana. A magician's body passively and continuously taps into the arcane energies of the Mana World, letting them cast spells and enchant items. Violet Slime's bodies can do similar things, but the mana regeneration is far more limited, and they need to build up a container of mana that they can fill by draining it...

The implications were unfortunate, to say the least. Still, Sera needed to survive.

Iskin removed the long-white gloves she normally wore for her work, and hesitantly held out her fingers towards Sera. She regenerated her magic. Sera didn't have any to fix herself right now. It was only right that she should help Sera.

"Sera, Sera," Iskin gently called Sera's name. Sera's eyes fluttered -half-open sleepily. "I've got something to help you. Please trust me and work with me."

Sera's sleepy eyes focus on the fingers in front of her mouth. She reached out with one hand to grasp Iskin's hand, and dragged it closer to her mouth. Iskin trembled as moist, gooey lips closed around her fingers. Chilly gel engulfed and sunk into every cranny of her fingers. She could feel a numb sensation on her fingers, something slightly pleasurable. She saw the gold sparkles drift away from her fingers and twinkle out inside Sera. The hand holding Iskin stroked back and forth on her bare flesh. Iskin could feel the numbness buzz there as well, and faint sparkles drifted away from her. Sera slid back and forth on Iskin's fingers, sucking on them in an effort to get something out.

This wasn't fast enough! Sera could fall apart before she had enough mana to stay together. Iskin's mind raced as she puzzled over the solution. One answer did pop up in her head, but she wasn't happy with it. Sera was naked. Iskin could see dark purple gel coalesce as points in a nipple-like facade. That meant she was stripped down. It occurred to Iskin that Violet Slimes could drain faster in sexual contact. It wasn't the first time something like that happened. Some monsters could only get sustenance through sexual intercourse.

Sera wore a strapless white dress, with a fur-lined cape that day. Wizards knew it paid to look good. Her breasts, bountiful most likely through accidental augmentation, pressed against the dress' fabric. It'd be a simple matter to pull it down and have Sera licking and sucking her teats.

Iskin trembled as she pulled the arm Sera was sucking back. She could still feel it, it was just lacking a buzz she never knew was in it. Taking a breath to calm her nerves, Iskin reminded herself that this was for the good of Sera. She could fix this. Her free hand reached up to her bosom, and with a sudden yank, pulled her dress down.

Large, smooth, pale breasts spilled out of the fabric, free from containment. Icy-white nipples stared out, slightly aroused from unwilling anticipation. White fabric was squished underneath heavy breasts rising up and down and Iskin took slow breaths.

Sera paused. Lazy purple eyes drifted over to spot the pale areola. She let go of Iskin's arm, and her lips slid off of Iskin's fingers. Her hand drifted over Iskin's breast, and her lips formed silent words. Iskin though she said, May I?

"Yes Sera, you may touch. I'm here for you, I'll make you better," Iskin said. Her mind was in turmoil. She wasn't sure if she was a surrogate mother to a new monster, or a healer paying attention to her patient.

Sera didn't hesitate as her lips fixed around Iskin's nipple. Her hand reached up to stroke Iskin's other breast as she slid between Iskin's spread legs.

Gentle sucking noises escaped from Sera's lips as she pulsated around Iskin. The pleasure here was much more intense, a numbness creeping into her body that threatened to distract. Iskin re-focused on her efforts. It felt like milk was being squeezed out of her breast, and she could see a steady stream of gold sparkles pour into Sera's greedy mouth.

Iskin's other breast tingled as Sera's hand traced around it, squeezed its flesh, and rubbed the hard nipple. The gold sparkles weren't as numerous on this one, but it felt good to have her breasts massaged. It felt right for her, and if Sera's bubbly moaning was any indication, it was right for Sera.

Iskin could easily see the frozen stump of Sera's missing arm. She saw the ice melt as bubbles formed under the surface. Droplets of water cascaded off the frost, sinking in to Sera. A bubble snapped, breaking the ice. More and more uncontrolled gel leaked from the stump, the ice either broken, melted or absorbed. Gel formed until a few inches of arm, with a malformed, melting end, poked from Sera's shoulder.

The pleasure on her breasts stopped. Sera had stopped suckling and rubbing. She was trying to stand up, which, for her, meant twisting her thighs back in an impossible manner. Sera's eyes were still dazed and confused. Iskin blushed white with embarrassment. If Sera remembered this, she'd only have the flimsiest of excuses. Iskin hoped that this was some sort of transition phase not marked with memory.

Sera clawed at Iskin's dress, snatching at the neckline and pulling it down even further. Iskin wasn't tempted to stop Sera, though she knew she should've. The white fabric slipped past Iskin's belly button, almost off of her crotch. Sera's tongue slithered out and gave Iskin's belly a long, loving lick, dragging off golden particles, before she pulled the dress down farther. Iskin could see her small white muff revealed as the cloth was dragged past it.

Iskin tried to wiggle out of her dress farther, but only got past the knees as she tried to spread the legs. If the breasts were good, then her pussy would be even better, right? Iskin felt a wet, heavy pressure as Sera sat down on her feet and leaned in towards Iskin's white rose-petals. Iskin's mind nagged her that this wasn't good, but Sera needed the mana, right?

Sera's arm encircled the leg closest to it as her head drifted in, almost to smell Iskin's pussy. A shiver of pleasure shot up Iskin's spine as a thin purple tongue sampled her exterior. Iskin was hot and wet with need, her lips spreading hungrily in heat.

Iskin gasped in shock and threw back her head as Sera's lips clamped around Iskin's cunt. She could feel her hard clit swim in a sea of slime, pressing in to it. Purple ooze dug in to her individual folds. She could feel a wriggling wall of slime press against her entrance. Iskin struggled to stay focused under the wave of pleasure that had crashed into her. She could still feel a constant stream of pleasure bubble up inside her, each part of her lower lips assaulted and played with. She could barely focus on the golden stream of sparkles that Sera absorbed.

"Gyah!" Iskin yelped as she felt a thick, slimy tentacle pierce her pussy. Her mind, slowly subdued by the onslaught, guessed that Sera's tongue was going to lick inside her all the way. A giddy knowing smile stretched across Iskin's face.

She felt Sera writhe and wriggle her tongue inwards, passing beyond and stretching her walls. The tension rose and built inside her as she felt solid slime seep into every cranny inside her. Pleasure shocked her system as the tongue touched and lashed against a sensitive spot deep inside her.

Then the bulges came in. Iskin wasn't sure exactly what happened, but she found herself moaning loudly as she felt Sera's tongue swell at her entrance into a bulge, groaning as that bulge forced its way inside and to then end, where it subsided.

The next one pulsated to life as soon as the first one ended. Iskin found herself howling "Yes!" as it traveled into her, her hips bucking and thrusting into Sera. She was agreeing to this! She never intended to take it this far, but she could see the golden glow swell up in Sera. It wasn't just making Sera feel better, but it made Iskin better as well!

Iskin's hips buckled and thrusted, her voice howling in lustful agreement, as another bulge swelled into her and subsided at the tip. Her body writhed as Sera writhed inside her, forcing the bulges to pressing into something new. Iskin's hips were on fire, great bolts of pleasure being thrust into her like a masochistic knife.

The tension inside Iskin was bubbling up, pressing against an invisible dam maintained by will. She couldn't keep it up any longer. With a great yell of pleasure, Iskin's cunt contracted around Sera's tongue, groping its bulges. Iskin's muscles twitched as she thrust harder and harder into Sera. She felt herself release something in to Sera.

Iskin's trembling died down, and a warm, happy feeling glowed in her chest. She felt like something had been done right, at least. With a glorp, Sera's lips unsealed themselves from Iskin's tired cunt. With tired eyes, Iskin noticed the almost-solid swarm of gold particles surrounding the core in Sera's belly. Iskin's entire body felt like it lacked a buzz that should be there. Guess she won't be making any magic for a while.

Iskin scooted out of her dress. Her cape, her shoes, everything was soaked. She slid out of her shoes with a sigh. Not much of her was dry, either. Residue moisture coated her front, and what wasn't, was covered in sweat formed from their lust. Iskin groaned in exhaustion. This would be hell to clean up without her magic.

Iskin looked over at Sera. She appeared to have collapsed in a pile next to the bench, golden swarm dying inside her. Her eyes were completely closed, and her mass quivered lazily. Sera's other arm was completely formed, and she had knees, but no-where near enough mass to support herself.

Iskin wobbled to her feet and dragged her clothes to the 3rd story. There, she threw them into a corner, along with other stained clothes, and dried herself off with a white towel. She grimaced at it when she was done. A large patch in it had turned periwinkle from scrubbing her off.

Iskin dug through her closet for something else to wear. No extra shoes, not much in the way of gloves. Iskin settled for a wide-sleeved open dress tied with a belt. Her breasts were barely covered, and one wrong move could have them bursting out, but Iskin was too tired to care. She wandered back to the first floor, and waited for Sera to wake up.

* * *

Sera awoke with a bubbly groan. Her body felt weird. It was like someone removed her sensation of it, and replaced it with a perfect sensation of water. Her eyes focused as her eyelids dragged upwards. She was on the floor, sideways, and Mistress Blank was sitting on a chair in front of her. Mistress Blank was not in the dress she wore when Sera went downstairs, and she looked both exhausted and concerned.

"How long was I out," Sera mumbled. Her voice was...bubbly? Not excited, but prone to odd bursts and inconsistencies. She tried to sit up, and ended up flopping face-first on to the floor. Right, arms support. She pushed herself upwards. Were arms supposed to be that color?

Iskin took a breath in. "Not long, only half a day," She paused, as if uncertain what to say next.

"How do I put this," Mistress Blank mumbled. "You've changed. You're...not human. There was a terrible mistake, and..." Mistrss Blank gave up. She pushed a heavy book towards Sera and pointed to the page it was open to. "Read this."

Sera dragged herself over to it. She couldn't feel anything like feet behind her, and dragging herself forward felt like her body was being stretched like taffy. The page read, "Violet Slime". There was an accompanying sketch.

"Hey, that looks a bit like Oozie," Sera mumbled. She looked at her hands again. They were violet, and slime-like. "Oh. Oh. Oh nonono."

Sera immediately hugged herself. She felt like she was sliding apart! Was this how ice cream felt in the summer? She felt a soft cloth texture envelop her, and smooth skin hug her slick body. "It's all right, I can fix it," Mistress Blank said. Sera wasn't sure she heard confidence in Blank's voice.

"Where's Oozie? She said she was going to teach me!" Sera bubbled in frustration.

"That monster made you like this," Mistress Blank said. "Whatever it did, it did to fill its own perverse desires. I didn't want this to happen to you. I can fix it."

Sera collapsed against Mistress Blank in exhaustion. She wanted power, and now, there was nothing human about her any longer.

ReGats
ReGats
118 Followers
12