Dark Planet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a moment, shuffling my feet as I glanced towards the still-gathering crowd. We didn't have much time. "I'm not sure. Especially about receiving specific thoughts. I have no idea since as far as I know there is no scientific explanation. But as far as sensing danger, that's just straight intuition. All humans have it, like a holdover from instinct. It's a good thing and it's hardly rare."

I felt a tendril slide over the back of my head to toy with my hair. "Shadeling, it would be better if for the time being we refrained from mentioning further this intuition. Your dependence on me and your supposed helplessness besides convinces others of their safety."

I snorted. "Their safety? From me? Even if I wanted to, what could I possibly hope to do to threaten anyone's safety?"

"Invade their thoughts. Their privacy." Perikos' music was soft, carefully neutral again. "And while I don't imagine it will come to that, please do not mention it to anyone."

"Right. Got it." It was lunacy to suppose there was anyone I would mention it to, much less to suspect it would ever get to the point I was reading alien minds in the first place. Even more demented than what I was about to do next. "So," I said, mustering almost as much courage as it had taken to get out of the ship the first time. "Should we go bolster some troops?"

Perikos was quite still for another beat before winding tendrils of darkness around my neck, wrists and waist and then compelling me forwards through the cacophonous clouds of black, towards the small hill they surrounded.

"We shall resume our fun then," whispered Perikos next to my ear and I felt as though a couple hundred tendrils tensed to try to snatch our words out of the air. "I hope this will be pleasant for you. If not, I will make it so. You offer us so much we can do no less than give you pleasure in return."

"We?" I asked, my voice sounding more panic stricken than I intended.

"Don't be afraid, Little Shade. We will all drink you in but only I will stroke you till your juices flow."