Dark Prince Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly pulled back, just enough to look into his face. Already she scowled. "Where have you been? Why don't you communicate with me anymore? You promised me you would return to Venushti with me."

All he could do was look at her, so pretty, even in her anger. "I missed you too, baby," he whispered with his lips and into her mind.

Her lip quivered as her gaze fell to his lips. She wanted to kiss him. He could feel her heart thundering against him.

He had to step back then as he felt Remien's presence barreling toward him. He'd barely released Angel when the were-dragon jumped onto his back and bit his shoulder.

Devon chuckled even as his eyes filled with moisture. Turning, he hugged Remi, and then Zak who stood grinning behind him.

Reaching out, he grabbed and pinched one of Remi's pierced nipples, making the were-dragon curse.

"I see you can still feel again."

Remi smiled. "Careful, man. You'll make Rowie jealous."

Rowie approached, sticking her tongue out at Remi, before turning to Devon and hugging him tight.

So, Rowie was still playing hard to get. Poor Remien. Devon snickered. "Geez, I thought you two would've..."

Rowie punched him in the arm, making him laugh. It felt as if he'd never left.

Seth shifted from foot to foot behind her, looking anxious.

One smile from Devon was all it took for him to beam from ear to ear and jump into his arms.

"Hey, Tiger." Devon held him tight, breathing in his changing essence, and then ruffled his hair. "It's finally getting longer. Just don't go making bets with Remien anymore."

Remien barked out a laugh. "Good one, Dev! Let's bet you don't lose your cherry tonight, Seth. Shaving your head was fun. I'd like to do it again!"

Seth growled and opened his mouth to retort, but Devon placed his hand over it with a stern look. "Don't."

Lucien came up behind Angel, putting his arm around her shoulders. It was the only way Devon knew he would allow another male to touch him, holding on to a female as a shield.

Taking advantage of the rare opportunity, Devon almost dove into him, pulling Lucien hard against him, and burying his face in his blond hair.

"My Luke," he smiled feeling bliss at being able to hold both Lucien and Angel.

Lucien's face was pressed to the top of Angel's head, eyes closed, almost recoiling from Devon's embrace.

Reluctantly, Devon released him. He was pale and tense, keeping his eyes on Angel who gave Devon a perplexed look. She didn't comprehend yet the apparent horrors that had besieged Lucien's childhood.

"So... you're back for good?" Lucien finally spoke.

They all looked at him expectantly.

Devon swallowed a lump in his throat and lowered his gaze to his boots. "No."

"No?" Angel. "What do you mean no? We need to find out who planned the war..."

"There was no planning," Devon said, looking at her. "Just bad coincidences. I, on the other hand, have been selected to open the gates of hell."

A chorus of gasps went around him.

He looked at all their faces, realizing that Annie was not present... nor Lillique.

He focused on Annie's life-force and saw her sleeping in her quarters in Alpha 7. Her aura was wrought with colors of pain and sadness. When he tried to focus on Lillique he found that he couldn't find her... at all, just a distant, but disturbing echo, as though she'd transformed.

Devon frowned.

Angel grasped his arms, the look in her eyes softened. "Devon, there's a doctor you know who thinks he might know why you're so unstable. He's agreed to come to Alpha 7 to do studies on you to help you."

His heart ached at her worry. "Angel, I'm a demon. What's wrong with me is me. My father was Davariel."

Her eyes only widened, but she did not step away from him. Instead, her lips tightened and her eyes flashed. "You listen to me, Devon Angelos, you're not evil."

"I don't want to be, but it's my nature."

"I was trained to be a whore. So is it in my nature to be one?"

"It was just a training, Angel." He smiled at her tenacity. "I was born a demon. Just look at me. They tried to train me to be good, but it's not working."

If anything, she became angrier. "I was born into slavery, Devon. A whore. I was rescued by Venushtian priestesses at the age of twelve. They tried to train my whorish tendencies out of me, but it was already too late. I was dreaming of you before I'd ever laid eyes on you... fucking me."

Devon saw Lucien wince, and take a step back, releasing her. He'd given up.

"So," Angel continued, eyes cold blue fury, "if you say you're a demon, then I guess there's no help for me. I guess I was born a whore and will die one."

Now it was Devon's turn to feel angry. "Stop saying that. You've never even..."

Her eyes filled even though she smiled. "I loved every minute of it, Dev."

The image of his sodomizing her burned in his mind.

I want more, baby—her voice begged in his thoughts.

Terrified, he shook his head. "I'll hurt you."

She turned away and descended the pedestal.

Devon raked his hand over his face. When he looked up at Lucien, he couldn't mistake the hurt and anger he saw there.

"Luke, I'm sorry."

"For what, Dev? It is what it is." He turned his back on him and headed to their private bar. Devon watched as Lucien ordered and was given three tubes of Liquid-X. Tilting his head back, he down all three tubes at once, making Devon cringe. The man would have a hard-on for a week.

"Dev, crap, I think you'd better get to Angel."

Devon turned in time to see Rowie wrestle a tube of Liquid-X from Angel's hold. When she tried to take it back, Rowie twisted away from her and downed the glowing red drink.

Next to Devon, Remien gasped and ran. Devon followed close behind.

By the time they reached the girls, Angel was downing two tubes at once.

Devon took a hold of her as the first wave of lust hit.

Angel screamed cupping her hands between her legs. Devon hauled her into her arms before the aliens got a whiff of her acute arousal and swarmed her.

Next to him, Rowie was shaking, her black eyes wide as Remien kept her blocked. She opened her mouth, to take a gulp of air and Devon saw a flash of fangs. Her bloodlust had awakened.

Shit!

"Rem..."

"Don't worry about us." Remien tossed over his shoulder as he wrapped Rowie in his long overcoat. "Just get Angel out of here."

He was gone in a flash of fire.

Devon couldn't do the same with his overcoat. It wasn't big enough and, at the moment, Angel was trying to crawl on top of him.

Locating his Viper, he teleported them inside of it. Angel clawed at him, screamed, and begged him to take her. He felt his blood on fire from her aroused scent alone, but he wouldn't take her this way. She was out of her mind with lust, but it was artificially induced.

He tried to soothe her with words, but she straddled his thigh and came just from the contact. It wasn't enough for her. Coming only made it worse until the chemical worked its way out of the blood stream. She rubbed against him and cried, sobbed, as climax after climax assaulted her.

He just held her, the burn in his loins pure hell. Every time she came, her musk grew stronger, driving him mad.

Angel began clawing at the ties to his breeches, trying to release him. They made a rough landing in the hangar of Alpha 7. He couldn't concentrate right with her hands groping within his pants.

Feeling guilty, he used his power and put her to sleep, then fell back panting. The throbbing in his cock was unbearable, his balls like two leaden boulders beneath it. He concentrated on his old room and teleported them there.

Everything was silent. No devils.

He laid her out on his bed and removed her clothing, starting with her white boots. When she was completely bare, she whimpered in her sleep, her pink clit swollen and glistening from within her folds. Her nipples pebbled tight as she moved restlessly, whimpering as if in pain. She had to be in pain. She'd downed two tubes!

Wanting to give her a measure of relief, but afraid of waking her, fearing she'd tackle him and impale herself onto him, he crawled up between her legs. Ripping off his overcoat, and tossing his dark hair back, he laid between her legs. His hands gripped her milky thighs, opening her wide. Her sweet feminine scent made him groan. With a shudder, he bent toward her, opening his lips. He kissed her soft petals first, letting her honey coat his pursed lips. Then he took his first lick. She bucked and moaned his name. His prick leapt against his belly at her taste. He licked some more as she twisted her hips and mewled. Her wetness bathed his chin and cheeks. He basked in her aroma and flavor. Again, she bowed and came, calling out his name. He drank from her elixir, grew drunk from her lust, her juices tainted with Liquid-X. The next time she peaked, he spilled in his pants along with her. He laved at her until her body was covered in sweat and shuddering... until every orgasm just had her convulsing, mouth open and silent from the exhaustion.

His hair was plastered against his head, rivulets of perspiration running down his back, as his leather breeches stuck to his skin uncomfortably. Rising on shaking legs, he drew her up into his arms. His heart froze when he caught sight of their reflection. She lay so limp in his arms, she looked dead. Walking quickly into his cleansing room, he stepped into the hygiene unit, wishing he'd taken the time to fill the sunken tub in the lookout nook in the corner.

The cool blue rays engulfed them, leaving them fresh and clean. Devon still felt stifled in his pants, but didn't dare trust himself to take them off.

Striding back into his room, he placed her back on the bed, and after much mental debate, decided to lie next to her to sleep. He pulled the sheet over her nakedness, and then wrapped his arms around her.

For the first time in many years, Devon slept peacefully.

***

Angel stirred in her sleep. Her body ached as if she just finished her warrior training circuit. She felt terribly thirsty, but none of that was what had awakened her.

Blinking her eyes open, she found herself in a strange, dark room. The vast expanse of space yawned before her, making her heart race. Again, there was a noise, like a beast growling in her ear. Terror making her limbs freeze, she turned her head and almost cried.

One strand of his hair had fallen across his handsome face. Devon's lashes twitched as if he were dreaming, his lush lips slightly ajar... and emitting the most loud snoring she'd ever heard. It was music to her ears.

She leaned in to kiss him, but a strange glowing caught her attention. It came from within his pants. Curious, she tried to undo the ties to his breeches, but he'd tied a complicated knot in them.

Angel blinked in confusion, and then remembered the state she'd been in at Haddasha... and in the Viper! She'd begged him to fuck her... but he hadn't.

"Oh, Dev," she sighed, feeling she couldn't love him more.

The sound of a child's laughter floated to her ears.

Carefully, she rose from the bed. She needed clothes before venturing out. Deciding to try out her new Master Guardian skills, she concentrated on visualizing the closet in her room and its contents. She found a pair of black pants and a matching top her size. She drew these things to her along with a pair of boots. Not daring to attempt to will them on her body, fearing she might teleport them inside of her instead, she visualized the clothing on the floor at the foot of the bed.

As she pulled the clothes on, she heard the laughter again.

The corridors were dimly lit, the space station going through its night cycle. In front of Devon's room was Lucien's. Her heart squeezed with sorrow, hoping she hadn't hurt him too deeply. Someday he'd find his true love. She was sure of it. Tip-toeing past, she went straight to the entertainment room at the end of the corridor, just before it curved to the left.

There was a crystal-vid on the holographic reproducer, showing an image of Devon as a teen playing with a younger version of Annie and a beautiful blond Seraph about their age.

"Garethael, no fair, you're using your wings for leverage," Annie giggled swatting a big white ball his way.

"I am not! Devon's using his powers!"

The ball was pounded toward Devon, who lunged for it and hit it toward Annie. "No powers."

When Annie raced for the ball, she accidentally ran into the winged boy. They toppled to the ground, giggling.

Devon rolled his eyes, shoulders slumped. "My cue to leave," he murmured.

He looked so bereft, Angel wanted to run after him and tell him she was his forever, but it was only an illusion.

"I love you, baby. Don't worry. Someday we'll be together."

A snicker had her spinning around. The holographic image shut off, immersing her in darkness.

Growling came from somewhere to her right, making Angel crouch and wish she had her sword with her.

Her eyes grew accustomed to the gloom and she made out a pair of glowing yellow eyes.

Lillique giggled, showing off pointed fangs. The bitch had turned into a she-devil, reddish-brown from the tips of her tiny horns to the ends of her clawed feet.

"I love you" she mimicked Angel in a mocking voice, and then hissed "pathetic slut!"

Light began to emanate, brighter, until, astonished, Angel gazed at a baby-faced cherub with gleaming black curls.

Lillique hissed, her pointed tail whipping angrily at her back.

The cherub stretched out its hands and offered Angel a gleaming sword.

Angel gasped realizing what this meant. "Me? B-but... I'm not worthy."

"Yours," the cherub insisted.

With a trembling hand, Angel grasped the divine sword. It lit up with fire when she touched it, its power coursing through her.

The cherub disappeared in a blinding flash of white flame.

Angel tested its weight, the sharp edge singing in the air as she swung it.

With a satisfied grin, she turned back to the she-devil. "Now let's see who's a pathetic slut!

***

Angel's whimpering awakened him. She'd kicked off the sheets covering her, and twisted and turned, tears streaming from her closed eyes.

"Angel," he crooned gathering her up against him. "Baby, it's okay. I'm here. Angel..."

Her eyes snapped open with a gasp. "Devon?"

Her fingers caressed his face, as if assuring herself he was real. "It's me, baby." His fingers petted her hair. "Where you having another nightmare?"

"Yes." She frowned, looking around confused. "I... I could have sworn I..."

"Shhh." He kissed her. "Take your time. Relax. Remember it was only a dream."

"But it seemed so real." She sat up, teasing him with the vision of her bared breasts. "I woke up hearing a child's laughter. I even got dressed and stepped out into the corridor." She hugged herself, as if she were cold. Devon sat up too and pulled her into his lap to warm her.

"There was a vid-recording of you and Annie being reproduced, then... Oh, god, Devon... it was Lillique... she's a devil... a she-devil!"

Devon's blood froze in his veins. That would explain the transformation he sensed with her essence. Bile rose in his throat as he thought how many years he'd been copulating with a she-devil. He'd lost his virginity to her.

"Angel, it was just a bad dream, baby."

"But that's not all, Devon. A cherub appeared and gave me a sword, but Lillique and a swarm of devils took it away from me. Saying they were going to kill you with it if I didn't lure you back into their realm so you could open the gates of hell and set Lucifer free."

Devon frowned. How could they have taken away her divine sword? It was just a dream. She was having a nightmare. "Angel, the only one that can touch a divine sword is a mortal. The second a devil touches it, they dissolve into ash."

"Dev, I don't want you to die," she pleaded, gripping his shoulders and pressing against him.

"Angel... look, if it'll make you feel better, I'll let that doctor check me, okay? Now just calm down, baby. You're shivering all over."

He stroked his fingers up her spine and she leaned her head back with a sigh. "Devon, I need you. I can't bear the thought of losing you again."

"Shhh... it's okay, baby. I'm right here."

His heart thumped when she took his mouth, kissing him almost painfully. Her fingers delved into his hair and she turned so that she straddled him. "Devon, please..." she begged on a sob, "make love to me."

"Angel... not yet. You had too much..."

"I don't care! I want you... please." She rubbed against him, making him instantly hard.

Unfortunately he knew the effects of Liquid-X. Once the body was rested, the chemical would kick back in, sending the person into a lust thrall for a few more hours. This could go one for a day. In Angel's case, with two tubes of the liquid in her, she could be in heat for a week or more. He was never going to survive it.

"Angel no..."

"Damn-you, Devon Angelos!" Her shriek startled him, reminding him of Lillique the first time she'd worn him almost into unconsciousness. "I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked."

"Baby, that's the Liquid-X talking."

"No, asshole! It's an extremely horny bitch that isn't getting any cock!"

Devon's eyes narrowed. Something wasn't right here. "Baby, settle down. Come here and I'll help you relieve some of the tension."

"By fucking me?"

Devon shook his head warily.

She scrambled off the bed, sneering at him. "If you don't ease this inferno I feel between my legs, I'll get Lucien to do it. I'm sure his fine cock can ease my lust."

Devon's jaw dropped. "What?"

"He let me suck it while you were away. I also couldn't help letting Zak ream my ass. They both had me at the same time."

"You're not Angel," he whispered feeling terror as he looked around the empty room. Had he hurt her during the night? He let his power out to feel for her and gasped when her essence was the very vile female standing before him. "You can't be her!"

Angel began to cry. "You never came back. I didn't know what to do, that's why I let them use me... like the whore I am," she finished through clenched teeth. Her legs gave way beneath her and she crumpled into a sobbing heap on the floor.

Devon covered his face with his hands in misery. "Angel, my love. Forgive me."

"I will if you make love to me."

"Not while that vile chemical is coursing through your body," he snarled, making her jump. "I will not use you while you're under a chemically induced thrall."

"Mine," a deep growling voice rumbled behind them.

His evil self stood on the other side of the mirror, wings extended, fangs gleaming.

Angel stared transfixed, his eyes glowing brighter.

"Angel?" He frowned. Could she see him? "Stop looking at him."

She turned back to him, her eyes glinting with anger and unspent lust. "If you won't fuck me, he will."

Before he could do anything, she ran through the mirror and vanished within its rippling silver depths.

Something inside Devon snapped. His vision turned black and white with muted shades of grey, and then everything went red. He charged toward the mirror and crashed into it, shards of glass raining everywhere.

Stunned, he lay bleeding on the floor of his room, hearing a familiar snicker near his ear.

"Master, you've got to say the magic words."

***

Angel went over every inch of the mirror in the entertainment room, but it was as solid as glass could be. The cursed she-devil had dived into it like water and disappeared when Angel had approached her with her newly acquired sword.

"What are you doing?"

Angel turned with a gasp to see Seth standing in the doorway, his pale-blue eyes observing her with suspicion.

"Lillique. She's a she-devil. She appeared, and then went through there." Angel gestured toward the mirror.