Dark Prince Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A vision of her straddling his lap, twisting and bucking, driving his cock deep into her sheath had her sucking in her breath. "Devon, you're driving me mad!"

He laughed, letting his tongue lick her bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the teasing, but frowned when she saw another vision forming in her head.

Remien, his sweating naked body writhing and pounding into Rowie's. Her mouth was fastened to his bloodied neck, her eyes completely black, growling.

Angel jolted in Devon's arms.

"What is it?"

"I-I... keep seeing things."

Devon brows drew a little closer together. "Like what?"

She closed her eyes, but this time she saw a giant stage, made of metal with flashing lights. Hard pounding music, thousands of aliens applauding and clamoring. Zak stood on that stage, his golden hair flowing around his heavily muscled body, legs spread wide, fingers flowing over...

"Power guitar," Devon's voice startled her out of her vision.

"You saw it too?"

His finger traced down her face. "Only the anointed have visions. Do you possess a divine sword, Angel?"

She took a deep breath and nodded. "A baby angel gave it to me. It told me that I needed to save you because you were a divine angel," her eyes traveled down his sinews, "trapped in the body of a mortal."

He took a deep breath. "I'm an angel and a demon. My father was the angel of destruction, fathered by a reaper and a succubus. Pretty messed up, huh?"

Angel smiled, cupping his face, "I only see the man I love."

Epilogue...

Remien growled, trying to release his beast, even though he knew it would destroy at least two levels in Alpha 7. Damn Devon's ass for wrapping him in a power hold. The bastard had energy like a god. Finally giving up, he began to wonder how long he'd keep him semi-conscious too.

If Devon thought he'd keep him from going after those two bastards that had taken his Rowie from him-

Pain lanced through him at her memory.

He'd wrestled with her through the trip back from Haddasha. She'd kept trying to bite him, something he'd found extremely arousing, but his pride had demanded she be Liquid-X free. If he'd fucked then, she'd have come down from the high after a couple of orgasms and kicked his ass, claiming he'd taken advantage of her. He wouldn't have been allowed near that pussy again until he convinced her how fortunate she was that he'd given her a ride on his loins. It insulted his dragon's pride at the mere thought that he'd actually have to do that with her. Most times, he had to beat women back with a stick. He didn't understand her little game at acting as if she didn't want to jump his sexy bones. He'd seen the way she looked at him, scented her heat, and heard the way her heart pounded whenever he stripped his shirt off during sparring sessions.

When they'd arrived at Alpha7, they'd tumbled from the Viper. He Teleported away from her, stripping off his overcoat. Her head whipped around searching for him. When those bottomless black eyes narrowed on him, she hissed. His cock throbbed in excitement when she pounced on him again. He longed to let her bite him, but knew the minute she did, he'd give himself over to the painful pleasure and lose focus. Teleporting away from her again, he brought himself to his quarters and shucked his pants down his legs.

He summoned his beast, feeling the heat blaze in his body. He only needed to affect a half shift, let her feed from his dragon's blood to neutralize the Liquid-X in her blood.

His arms shot up over his head, his wrists immediately imprisoned in pair of cuffs he had hanging from his ceiling. He gasped in surprise.

"Stop" she snarled, appearing before him "moving around!"

Remien growled, grinning broadly. "My! Aren't we getting kinky!" He pulled at the restraints binding his hands over his head.

"Shut-up," she hissed. "I'm so tired of your taunting and teasing."

Her fangs gleamed again when she said teasing, sending a thrill through him.

"Bite me, Rowie. You know you..." He sucked in his breath when her fangs drove into his skin right over his heart. He heard her gulp, delicate fingers clutching onto him, her breathing rapid, desperate. He threw his head back, letting his arms take his weight, reveling in the pleasure of her bite. Any moment his blood would kick in and she'd back away from him.

He groaned when she gripped his erection instead. Her mouth released its hold on his flesh and he heard her gasp.

"Remi, what did you do to yourself?"

He looked down at her through lust glazed eyes. She was staring open mouthed at his exquisitely pierced cock. "The better to fuck you with, baby."

Her black eyes shot up to his, shocked but definitely intrigued. He almost cried when she went to her knees, and then did cry when she took him into her mouth, those lovely fangs teasing his aching flesh.

But, it was just a memory. She was gone, and his entire being writhed in agony from the grief.

Remien howled in despair. "Rowie!"

Again, he resumed his efforts to release himself from Devon's power. He couldn't hold him forever. Once he was free, he would hunt down those two bastards and...

Remien—Devon's voice whispered in his mind—you mustn't harbor thoughts of murder in your heart. Things aren't what they seem. You're an Alpha Angel.

No, Devon. I used to be an Alpha Angel. Now—Remien seethed—I'm an Angel of retribution.

If you haven't read it yet...

The first book in the Alpha Angels series:

Fallen Angel

The book that started it all.

He was like a god. Revered like a deity by all beings, Davariel was nothing more than a vain, spoiled brat. Lust and sin cause the angel to fall from grace, becoming a terrifying demon. In his search to find the perfect virginal sacrifice to open the gates of Hell, he finds his prize in the lovely Luciel Nguyen. It was her task to destroy him as the most powerful Edenian Master Guardian. They weren't supposed to fall in love. Now Heaven and Hell want them dead. Can their love be their salvation... or their eternal damnation?

The third book of the series:

Angel of Retribution

After years of chasing Rowie Enoray, Remien Fyre finally has her where he wants her... standing behind his naked, aroused, chained up body with his favorite flogger in her dainty hands-Oh yeah!

But, even after a night of unforgettable, raw, hot, dirty-I came so hard I think I hurt myself-sex, things don't go as smoothly as Remi thought they would.

So, what's a boy to do when his girl has gone full vampire and refuses to acknowledge that the sexiest weredragon ever born is absolutely crazy about her? Well, screw her senseless until she sees reason. So what if she sucks him dry? Remien Fyre is in love and he NEVER gives up...even if it kills him.

And Rowie just might.

Other books in Alpha Angels series:

The Witch and the Dragon

Dark Angel

Redemption

Sethaliel