Dark Promise

Story Info
A vampire's eternal quest: are love & bloodlust compatible?
3.5k words
4.2
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been watching him for longer than his mortal mind could have imagined, although he was only aware of me for the past few years. Tall, handsome, ambitious, he was everything that I craved, to satisfy this ancient longing that I could never shake. I had looked over him as a child, a quiet presence that I know he recognized, but could never identify. I sat back and watched in amusement as he sowed the wild oats of high school and college, as his boyish good looks turned into the makings of a deliciously sexy man. I had been so patient, for so long, just waiting for him to hit what I considered the prime stage in his life.

The time when he was the perfect age...for, like a fine wine, the fluid of life gets richer and sweeter with time. I had been waiting all these years, to taste his blood on my lips, to feel his hot, coppery essence on my tongue.

However, I wasn't interested in him for a mere quick meal. No, this was one I had waited for a very long time for. I knew that he possessed the skillful hands to please me, to set these raging feelings inside of me free.

Recently, I had initiated some very sexual bantering, via email and cell phone, instantly capturing him. He had expressed his interest in me, starting from the very moment we met.

Little did he know that I had wanted him since his beginnings here. Things had progressed relatively rapidly, resulting in nothing but pure, sexual electricity between us.

Soon it would be time for me to claim him, to teach him things that only the ancients know, and to learn the things that only a man like him could show me. Even though I was considered to be only a fledgling amongst my kind, I still had over seven-hundred years on him, which I planned to use to my advantage.

I had studied the techniques of the Bedouin, masters of the Kama Sutra, their expertise in the art of lovemaking far exceeding anything that the French could ever conjure up. I had also practiced in the art of Chinese massage, a delicious torture brought on by light, almost non-existent strokes from the hand and tongue, meant to drive your partner to otherwise unreachable heights.

I had been waiting for him, waiting to demonstrate the results of my studies. I had always been fascinated in respect of how different cultures viewed sex in general. From the very reserved, to the very uninhibited, and everything in between, humans had no idea that they had only grazed the tip of the iceberg, that one of the finest sexual pleasures in the universe was only available to my kind, the distant sons and daughters of Vlad Dracul himself. The legendary Count, caught in a tangled web of mystery and intrigue, which to this very day had not been completely solved. It matters not how we evolved to this day and age and it is unnecessary that I attempt to explain to you the struggle our kind has endured. I am here to selfishly divulge you in a short tale of lust, passion, and pure animal desire that a mortal like yourself could only dream of ever experiencing. Allow me to submerge you in the thralls of a hot, thick, smoky fantasy, and, hopefully, leave you thirsting for more than just another story....

The bar was smoky, and dimly lit. I stepped carefully through the crowd, in an attempt to avoid the contact of a human on my skin. My senses are much more receptive than that of a human, and, because of this, contact can be a very trying experience. The minute I touch another, I can see their past, feel the pain of their secret sufferings, and I am bombarded with their dreams, the ghosts of their yesterdays, and their frivolous and sometimes warped fantasies. I've seen more than I ever would care to mention, and, as I mature, I find that I can tolerate contact less and less. But, I digress; as I made my way through the sea of party-goers, I could sense his presence. I detected the sweet spicy scent of his flesh, and the hot river of life that pulsed through his veins. He was sitting at a table in the back, with his back to me. I walked up quietly behind him, leaned over, and whispered in his ear.

"Such a shame to see a handsome man such as yourself all alone."

Without missing a beat, he countered with a wolfish grin, "Actually, I'm waiting for someone, who should be along any minute."

"Ah, I see..." I said quietly, as I slid one hand down the span of his chest, and traced the contour of his ear with my tongue. Every cell in his body came to life; the heat between our bodies instantly engulfed me. The feel of his skin, and the thought of what lay just below the surface made my fangs start to lengthen, their sharp ends pressing relentlessly against my lips, and my heart began to pound to a more primal beat, knowing that tonight, he would finally be mine.

He pulled me around in front of him, taking charge of the moment. He eyes burned over me, surveying me, stripping me down, without ever touching me.

"You look lovely", he finally said. Black had always been a good color on me, reflecting not only the facade I put on for the whole world to see, but also the darkness by which I lived my life. Draped in a long riding jacket made of the finest black velvet money could buy, a crisp white linen shirt that was un-buttoned enough to expose the creamy white flesh of my cleavage, encased in a blood red corset, jeans and black stilettos, I had dressed just for him tonight. Holding my hand, I could feel his desire, an instinct as natural breathing. And although in the shadows of his mind, I could see the images of lovers long past, his passion tonight was clearly focused on me. Tonight, he would find out exactly what I was, simply because I could not hold it back anymore. Tonight I would take his body to a new height of seduction, and, at the very same time, claim his soul in a rapturous forbidden dance, that would cease his existence as a mere mortal, and begin for him, a whole new life, one of dark, thick, velvety lust, a lust for immortal life.

We sat and enjoyed light conversation, laced with the occasional sexual innuendo. I could see the anticipation racing through his body, the eagerness to end this meaningless chatting, and get down to the business that we had both came here for. I finally ended his apprehension, by asking if he was ready to go back to my house. A wicked grin spread across his face, and he said yes.

I gave the valet my number, and he trotted across the parking lot to retrieve my car. While we waited, I felt him snake his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. He tilted my chin up and placed a feather light kiss on my crimson lips. The sexual electricity hanging in the air between us seemed enough to light up the entire parking lot. He made my ancient blood sing, and a fire raged within the deepest areas of my body. I felt alive again, for the first time in years. And when I touched him, I could feel his longing too, a longing to have me, to take me, like he had always imagined. Just then, the valet came screeching around the corner of the building with my car, and came to an abrupt stop in front of us. He got out, and grinned at me sheepishly. "I'm really sorry about that ma'am," he apologized. "It's just that it's not everyday that I get to drive a brand new Bugatti."

"No problem. It's hard not to want to go a little crazy in that car.", I tell him, as I threw him a $100 bill and got in the driver's seat. The valet goes back inside, with a stupid grin on his face, and my companion stood on the curb, clearly still in shock. I roll down the window and ask him, "Well, are you getting in, or do you plan on walking to Redstone?" He stammers a bit, but then opens the passenger door and drops in.

The drive to my house was quiet, at best, until he finally blurted out, "OK, I give. You work at a frickin' sign shop. How in the hell do you afford this car?" I explain to him that my family had been very wealthy, and when they passed on, I was left with a great deal of money. "And you still work?" he asked, puzzled.

"Well, I need something to keep me busy." I reply, with a half-smirking grin spreading across my face.

"Unbelievable.", he announces. "And just when did you plan on telling me about this?" he asks me.

"When the time was right." I say very plainly. He still has a look of disbelief on his face when we turn onto the road to my house. After driving for about 3 miles, we turn into my driveway, and up to the front of my house. Then his jaw drops completely. "This is where you live?!" he asks.

"Yes, this is my home. Please, come inside and make yourself comfortable." I whisper softly in his ear, as I run my hand up his leg. He follows me inside, walking slowly to take in the entire house.

"Do you normally leave the house unlocked and the keys in your million dollar car?" he asked.

"I don't live a real high-crime neighborhood." I replied, smiling. I didn't think that now would be a good time to inform that he was currently surrounded by half a dozen black wolves, my friends and the protectors of my life & property.

We made our way to the parlor, where I motioned for him to sit down on the plush couch next to the fireplace. I walked across the room, to the liquor cabinet, and poured us both a snifter of brandy. While he was looking behind him, at the paintings on the wall, I glanced at the fireplace, and set it ablaze with a push from my mind. I gave him his brandy and sat down next to him, surveying my conquest. His eyes darted around the room, taking in the lush velvet draperies, the priceless paintings and the ornate antique furnishings.

"You have quite the flair for decorating", he offered, still in awe of his surroundings.

"I feel like I was part of the Victorian era before," I explained. In fact, I had been, for that was only a little over one hundred years ago. After a few sips of brandy, he finally started to relax a bit.

"I had no idea you lived a secret life", he said softly, as he stroked the side of my face.

"There's so much more you need to know," I replied, "So many things that I need to tell you. But, tonight, I simply want to make you feel like you never have before, to take you to new heights of passion, and to taste you, all of you." And with that, I took him by the hand and led him up the sweeping staircase, up to the second floor, and to my master suite.

My bedroom was a prime example of opulence at its very best. The bed was swathed in black satin sheets, and a black velvet comforter. Candles bathed the room in a soft glow, and cast shadows on the walls. We stood there, facing each other, for several minutes. He stepped closer to me, and began to kiss me softly on the lips, tracing his tongue over them, and then parting them gently. He started kissing me deeper, his tongue exploring my mouth, acquainting himself with my taste. When his tongue ran over the sharp point of one of my fangs, he jumped like he was shot, but, then explored more slowly, dragging his tongue down the length of my long incisors, to the tip, and back. He was making me turn absolutely liquid inside, my mouth watered for that first taste; that sweet, hot, thick taste I craved so badly. He kissed me a bit longer, and then pulled back slowly and looked deep into my eyes.

"Well, that was unexpected", he said, with a very surprised look on his face.

"I'm not going to hurt you", I whispered, as I stroked his face, and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I wasn't worried about that", he said. "I just had no idea..." he trailed off.

"Nobody does", I said softly, "It's the dark secret that I have to live with everyday." My eyelashes fluttered down, hiding my embarrassment to this awkward situation. He tilted my chin up, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Make no mistake, little one...I want you, however I can have you. And I don't plan on ruining or wasting an entire evening demanding explanations from you." he told me in a low, hypnotic voice.

He began to unbutton my shirt, pulling it down over my shoulders, and letting it drop to the floor. He unzipped my jeans, and helped me out of them. I was standing before him, wrapped in my red satin corset and panties, burning with desire for this man, the one I had waited so long for. "Stunning", he commented, with a wicked grin spreading across his face. He began to unbutton his own shirt, finally allowing me the pleasure of gazing at the body I had longed for. I helped him out of his trousers, and watched as he lay down on my bed.My bed. This is exactly what I wanted, what I had dreamt about. I stood next to the bed, yearning for his touch again. He slowly started to unlace my corset, inching it open, enough for it to drop to the floor, along with my panties. I lay down on the bed next to him, draping my leg lightly over his stomach. He pulled me the rest of the way on top of him, so that I was straddling his mid-section.

He ran his hands over my skin, making me so wet and hot. He pinched my nipples so hard, it made me cry out and throw my head back. He was relentless in his pursuit for my orgasm, slowing stroking my clit with his thumb, and rubbing his rock hard shaft over my pussy. He was making me so wet, and when he said that he wanted to watch me fuck him, I nearly came right then and there. I backed up slightly, and then slid so slowly down over his cock. I was inherently tight, and he could feel every muscle my pussy when he pushed into me. I began to ride him hard; I was so wet that every stroke made us drip with desire for each other. I was so close to cumming, and he knew it. "Do it", he told me.

"Do what?" I asked him.

"Bite me or whatever it is that you like to do during sex." he answered.

"Are you sure?" I asked him, mainly because I don't think he had any idea what he was asking. I made sure that he was close to cumming too, and then as I began to ride him harder, pounding myself onto him, I leaned over to his neck, and licked the hot salty surface of his skin. I felt my fangs lengthen to their full size, and as I began to cum, I pierced his skin, and drank deeply, enough to satisfy my craving, but not enough to hurt him. As I lapped up the crimson drops rising to the surface, I felt him shooting his thick, hot cum inside of me, crying out my name, and holding me tight to him.

He stayed inside of me for the longest time, trying to catch his breath. I rested my head on his chest, so that I could listen to his heartbeat. "Kiss me", he whispered softly.

"But sugar, you might not like the taste right now", I told him.

"Shut up and kiss me", he told me again, as he pulled me up to his lips, and he kissed me deeply, tasting his blood, that still lingered in my mouth.

He pulled back, and growled. "That has got to be the most erotic thing I've ever experienced", he said, "When you came, and bit me, I could feel everything that you were feeling. And then, when I came, I have never felt more alive than at that moment...Why is that?"

"Well sugar, you were experiencing sex, through the body and soul of a vampire. Things are much different for us; all of our senses are intensified, making us more aware of everything around us, allowing us to share that with the ones closest to us." I explained.

"I want more", he said softly, "I want to be able to taste life as you do, to know the meaning of immortality, but more than anything, I want you. All of you."

"Be careful what you ask for handsome...I have the means to make that happen." I warned him.

"Let me taste you", he said, "Please." His eyes held the look of pure desire, for me, and the natural craving to satisfy his curiosity.

"Very well", I told him. I walked over to my dressing table, and opened one of the small drawers on the side. I came back and sat down next to him, showing him my ring. Custom made from fine sterling silver, this ring was intended to be worn on my fingertip, not going past my second knuckle. The tip was sharp, and shaped like a talon. He looked at me with a somewhat perplexed look on his face, but did not question me. He pushed me back down on the bed and immediately began to handle me again, this time a bit rougher than before.

"I want you again..." he growled, as he spread my legs wide, and started teasing me with his tongue, barely licking me, just enough to drive me crazy. I could feel myself getting so wet again, so hot and slick, ready for his attack. All of a sudden, he plunged his tongue deep inside of my pussy, and then began to suck hard on my clit. He was driving me absolutely wild, and I could feel my fangs lengthening again, aching for retribution, and my pulse was racing.

"Quit teasing me sugar...get up here and finish it.", I groaned.

"How do you want it?" he asked me.

"I just want you. Now!" I cried out. He crawled up the bed, looking like a big cat in search of prey, and positioned himself between my legs, spreading them wide. He pulled my hips to him, piercing into me with his hard, throbbing cock. I cried out again, as he started to fuck me hard. I used the ring that was on my index finger and slashed the flesh on my breast. The pain from that, combined with the pleasure that he was giving me was just the cocktail I needed to drive me to the edge.

He leaned over and began lapping at the cut, and I started to cum hard. I cried out one last time, before I sank my fangs into his shoulder, and tasted him again, but not as much this time. No matter how good he tasted, I didn't want to be greedy and hurt him. He started pumping his cock in and out of me even harder, finally cumming hard inside of me again. He continued to thrust, until he couldn't handle it anymore, and then collapsed on top of me.

"Oh my God, that was amazing." he groaned. "You tasted so sweet, and so spicy...I could taste your pleasure when you came, baby." he said, dumbfounded.

"Now you know what it's like to make love in the way of the Toredor, sugar." I whispered, through a half smirk/smile.

"The Toredor? What's that?" he asked.

"That is my clan, my family. Like humans, vampires have race as well. There are many different vampire clans out there, although we generally stick to our own." I explained.

We spent the rest of the evening, and much of the next day, sleeping, talking, and making love, teaching and being taught, the ways of our people.

I have not turned him yet, there is much that he still needs to know before I feel that he can make an informed decision, but, with any luck, he will decide to stay with me, and become what I have been for hundreds of years...an immortal, one of the beautiful dark creatures of the night, with an undying lust for life, and the fluid that pulses beneath the flesh of every living creature on Earth. As he drifts off to sleep next to me in my bed chamber, these words reflect in his mind, and grace a peaceful look over his handsome face:

Passion from the souls of a thousand poets Vision from the eyes of dreamers spent Love stronger than the ties that hold us here This is my dark promise to you...