Dark Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
Gets in touch with her inner slut; is fucked in the kitchen.
1.6k words
4.27
37.7k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohound
hohound
38 Followers

Judith had asked me to her place for dinner one evening. She enjoyed cooking and was very good at it. She prepared a chicken dish, asparagus, baked potatoes and a salad. Jazz diva Frankye Kelly played softly on the stereo. The conversation varied from news of the day, including sports (Judith was a men's tennis fan), to movies we had seen or wanted to see. Judith was wearing white leggings and a loose fitting denim shirt. She had two buttons open which revealed her beautiful mocha colored cleavage. Judith was a large girl and this description also applied to her tits. During the course of the meal, my gaze occasionally drifted from her eyes to the great valley below. It was a magnificent sight and one that I enjoyed immensely.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your boobs," I replied. She slightly turned her head and rolled her eyes in mock ire, but with a self satisfied smile.

"I don't understand why you find them so fascinating. They are just two mounds of flesh."

"But they are beautiful mounds of flesh. Breasts are just what I find appealing. I can't explain it, but I know what I like. You tell me I have beautiful hands. What's the difference? You appreciate one particular body part of mine," said I.

"Your hands give me great pleasure," Judith informed me as she leaned forward slightly to give me a better view.

"Judith, your breasts give me great pleasure and I am an unrepentant breast man."

"At least you know who you are, Joe."

"Yes I do," I replied with a smile. This banter actually gave me a hard on. As we finished our meal the repartee drifted back to nominal subjects and my erection subsided for the time being. Judith got up and began to clear the table when she bent over to pick up a dish. This gave me a view completely through the space between her tits and out the bottom of the shirt. "No bra?"

"Since we're not going out I decided to let the girls be free," she said. She would never go bra less in public, but when she relaxed at home the garment was often forgone.

I helped her with the dishes and shortly she was cleaning the sink to finish the job. I stood in the kitchen door and leaned on the jam and watched her in the act of scrubbing. I thought to myself, "I really want to fuck her, NOW!" I fantasized for a couple of minutes, became stiff and made my move. I strode up behind her, put my arms around her from behind and took each breast in one of my hands. Simultaneously, I kissed and bit her neck. She was at first startled, but she recovered and leaned back into me as I ground my rock hard cock against her ass. I looked over her shoulder while she turned off the water to see a big smile on her face. She reached behind herself and pulled at the back of my neck to draw me closer. I continued to bite and kiss her neck as I kneaded her tits and rubbed my dick against her butt.

"Oh my, you really attacked me," Judith said.

"Yes, I decided that I had to have you."

"Mmm, so forceful and demanding, Joe."

"Judith, I can not wait to take you." Judith removed my hands from her breasts and turned to embrace me.

"Well, Joe, do you want to do it here in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, why not."

"Why not, indeed." She offered her lips up to mine and we kissed deeply. Our tongues did the dance of lust. My hands caressed her backside from her shoulder blades to her ass. I grabbed each of her buns and pulled her nether regions towards me. Judith sighed she rubbed her pussy on my leg. She ran her hands down my back and into my trousers to rub and grab my cheeks. I felt electricity from my heels to the tip of my dick as I humped Judith with my engorged manhood. I pulled back from her and bent over to put my face between her tits and kissed the inside surface of each of them alternatively. She breathed deeply then pulled my head to her chest. Judith reached up and unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her great boobs. I pulled back to savor the sight.

"Such a lovely view," I said.

"Thank you," with a smile. I took her right nipple in my mouth and began to suck. Judith tilted her head back and moaned as she held to me to keep from falling. I switched my attention to the other one which produced similar results. I began to rub her ample belly, which rendered more sounds of contentment from her. I slipped my right hand into the front of her britches, inside her panties and cupped her pussy. Her legs quivered while the sounds of desire emanated from her. She leaned against me and put her right arm around my shoulders for support. I fingered her clit and pussy. She buttressed herself against me due to the weakness of her legs. I probed her with my finger. Judith's cunt was built differently from those of other women I have fucked. Normally, in this position I would expect my finger to be more or less perpendicular to the floor. However, it felt like it was parallel. "Ooooh, Joe, it feels so good."

I removed my finger from her and took her in my arms and we kissed deeply again. She moved back some and began to rub the length of my cock through my clothes. "Uh, uh, uh," I groaned with each stroke of her hand.

"Joe, it's so big and hard!"

"Um, hm."

She unbuttoned my shirt and caressed my chest and belly. I sighed with enjoyment. Judith then began to unbuckle and unzip my pants. Soon they, along with my boxers, were around my ankles and my dick stood at attention, pointed in her direction. She took it in her hand and pumped it a few times as she looked in my eyes. "Let's get rid of these clothes," she said.

"OK."

After we finished removing them, Judith came over to me and seductively rubbed her titties on my torso. If I could have gotten harder I would have. "My breasts give you great pleasure, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I know what else gives you great pleasure." With that she got down on her knees, looked me in the eye for a moment and then opened her mouth and began to suck my dick, ever so slowly and sensually. After a minute she released it from her mouth and said, "I'm Joe's little slut, you know."

"And a great little slut I might add."

"Um hmm," she mumbled through and mouth full of cock.

"Uh, oh, aaagh," was all I could manage as she continued to give me the quality head to which I had become accustomed. The sight of my white penis whilst it slipped in and out of her beautiful brown face was like we starred in our personal porno flick. "Judith, you're such a slut. Only really bad girls do what you are doing now."

"Um hmm," from her again. She continued to play the skin flute accompanied by my sighs of gratification. "Let me get a condom. Stay right there," she said and scurried to the bedroom. When she got back she returned to her knees and sucked me again for a short time. She freed my cock from her mouth, unwrapped the rubber and slipped it on. She gave me a few strokes, then stood up to embrace and give me a passionate kiss.

"OK, baby, bend over the table."

"Sir, what are your intentions?" she coyly questioned.

"I intend to have my way with you."

"All right," she smiled. Judith turned around and bent over her table and reached for the opposite side. When standing up her ass did not look really sexy, but she stretched out nicely in this position. I began to rub her ass, legs and pussy from behind. He rear end undulated as she cooed.

"How does this make you feel?" I asked.

"Nasty and slutty, deliciously so," she replied. I began to finger her cunt, first with one finger then two. Her coos became gasps as her hips bucked. "Put your penis in me, now!" she demanded.

"So, wanton," I observed.

"Yes, Joe. I'm a wanton whore and I'm all yours. It's all yours."

"And I intend to take it because it is mine."

"Oh, yeeees," she exclaimed when I slipped the head of my dick into her. I entered her to the base of my cock and hesitated momentarily to savor the feeling of my schlong totally pussy encased. I began fucking with a slow rhythm. Judith sighed as my balls slapped against her. I slowed to a stop and she took the opportunity to back her cunt onto me.

"Judith, you are a complete slut, because you need me inside you so badly," I whispered

"Yes I am, baby."

"Only a real slut bends over like this to have sex."

"It true, its true," she agreed. I resumed my stroke and picked up the pace. "Ah, ah ahh," she grunted as I pounded her pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuck meee!" she panted. "Ohhh, AHHHH," she screamed into the crook of her arm to muffle the sound. I grabbed one cheek of her ass in each hand and pulled her back as I thrust into her. "Oh, god, yes, yes, fuck me fuck me, it feels so good!"

"I'm coming, baby, I'm coming," I cried. "Uh, uh, uhh," I yammered as my dick twitched. "Judith, Judith, oh, baby, baby!" I had stopped fucking and just let the wave of orgasm engulf me. I stood still inside her as she lay across the table.

"Are you OK," she giggled.

"Yeah," was all I could manage. I came back to my senses and pulled out of her. She raised up, turned around and we held each other, there in the kitchen.

THE END

hohound
hohound
38 Followers