Dark Pussy Ch. 03

Story Info
Friend walks in on our couple and is later spanked.
3.4k words
4.49
31.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohound
hohound
37 Followers

Judith hailed from an eastern city. She had a friend, coincidentally named Judith, whom she had known since grade school. She had come to visit her friend and absorb some West Coast ambiance. Judith, or more usually Judy to distinguish the two, was a sales executive at a major firm in her city. She was a medium skin toned, twenty eight year old, black woman who stood about five feet three inches and weighed around one hundred twenty pounds. Her hair hung down to her shoulders and curled up at the ends. Judy had a nice little body, with a shapely, but not huge ass, on top of some cute legs and she sported well proportioned breasts. Her personality was as perky as her tits and she had an easy, dazzling smile. I understood her success in sales. My Judith was a large woman with enormous breasts. They were quite a contrast.

I met Judy on a Sunday when I took the two of them to one of the summer festivals that our area offered. Judith encouraged me to walk around one of the exhibits with Judy in order for us to get acquainted. We had an enjoyable day and dinner. After dinner I took them back to Judith's apartment and said goodnight. I had an early day and they wanted to stay up, talk and watch videos.

The Judiths hung out and had fun for the next few days. Judith kept me appraised when we chatted on the phone. I called on Thursday and Judith asked me over. "What's Judy doing?"

"Oh, she met some guy the other day and he asked her to go clubbing tonight."

"You sure you want me to come over?"

"Yes, I'm horny and haven't had enough sex lately."

"Ok, Judith, I'll be over shortly," I said.

"Don't make it too long," she softly pleaded.

Within twenty minutes I was knocking at her door. She greeted me wearing a silk floral robe I had given her. It was loosely tied about her so that each side barely covered her nipples. As I made my entrance I drank in the sight of her massive, beautiful cleavage. A wondrous vision, of which I will never tire. I bent over and kissed the exposed portion of each mocha colored breast as Judith gently held the back of my head. I raised up to her lips and we kissed. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and we passionately smooched. "My, that's the most intense hello I've ever gotten from you, Joe."

"Well, Baby, you said you were horny," I replied.

"Yes, I am," she asserted as she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. We entered the candlelit chamber and she closed the door. Judith came up to me and began to unbutton my shirt. With each undone fastener my cock became harder. "Well, what have we here?" She grabbed dick through my pants and gave me a sexy little squeeze.

"Oh, yes," I groaned as Judith continued to manipulate my male member.

"I've really enjoyed seeing my friend, but she has kept me from my other friend here and I really need him now."

"Uh, huh," I sighed as I was loosing my ability to articulate anything. By now my shirt was on the floor. Then she reached down and unzipped my pants. My dick sprang out and pointed at her. She regarded it for a moment. In an instant my pants were undone and on the floor around my ankles along with my boxers. Judith went to her knees and took me in her mouth. I watched while she moved along my shaft as her breasts undulated beneath her now completely open robe. She stood up and put her arms around me and we kissed again, enjoying the sensuality of the moment.

"Let's get on the bed," Judith suggested. I finished removing my clothes, lay down and Judith reclined next to me. I pushed aside her robe and kissed her magnificent tits. As I sucked her nipples she threw her head back and murmured in pleasure. I rubbed her back and her stomach, then I reached between her legs and began to rub her pussy and clit. "Ah, ah, ah, ah," she sounded with each stroke to her cunt. Judith then began to suck me again. I was in heaven, because she gave the best head I have ever experienced. I was as hard as I could be.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Judy burst in with a, "Hey, Judith..." She stopped in her tracks and gawked at us. Judith pulled away from my cock and looked at her. I was fully erect and pointed at the ceiling. Judy stood there motionless, like a deer caught in the head lights, and stared open eyed. She recovered and said, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I'll talk to you later," and closed the door. We heard her go to the bathroom and then leave the apartment.

"That was unexpected. I'm sorry, Joe," Judith said.

"Oh, that's all right."

"Well, I'm still horny and you don't seem to be much the worse for wear," she said as she pumped my still rock hard dick.

"I guess not. You know it was kind of exciting to have her looking at us like that."

"Now that you mention it, I guess it was. I've told you about my fantasies of public sex, I just didn't think it would come about like this," Judith said and then resumed fellatio. Soon I was writhing on the bed. Judith reached for a condom and applied it to my penis. She looked at me with her best bedroom eyes as she stroked my latex enclosed dick. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

She positioned herself on all fours since this was her favorite position. I lifted the robe onto her back so that I had access to her rear end. I began to rub her ass which she wiggled around accompanied by sighs of pleasure. I dipped one, then two fingers into her twat. "Judith you are sopping wet," I said.

"Umm, hmm," she responded. "Please put your penis in me, I really need it, now." I positioned myself between her spread legs and guided my cock into her. She gasped as I entered her to the hilt. She moved herself along my shaft by pivoting on her knees. She was taking the dick she needed. I escalated my stroke and within a minute or two she let out a shriek. "Oh that really sneaked up on me, I didn't think I would come that quickly." I continued to fuck determined that she reprise her performance. "Ah, ah, ah, eeee....," she screamed into a handful of sheet. Soon I felt the inevitable onslaught of orgasm.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I cried as I humped her even harder. More screams emanated from Judith, then my cock exploded. "Uh, uh, uh," I groaned as I shot my load. I held still and twitched inside of her.

"Wow, that was really energetic," said Judith.

"Really? The whole situation tonight must have gotten my motor running."

"Yeah, me too," she replied. Later we said goodnight and I returned home with a promise to call her.

I called Judith the next day. They were going to a movie. She said Judy was really embarrassed and remorseful over the incident. She needed to use the bathroom, but the line at the club was too long so her date drove her back to the apartment. She did not realize that I was there and had just wanted to say hi to Judith. "She also said that you have a big penis."

"Oh, shut up!" I heard in the background.

"Tell her thank you."

"Joe says thanks," she called away from the phone. "Anyway, since its her last night in town, Judy wants to make dinner for us tomorrow. Can you come?"

"Of course, what time?"

"Well, we are going shopping during the day, so why don't you come over about five for drinks," said Judith.

"Sounds good. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

I arrived at five the next day and Judith greeted me at the door with a kiss. She was wearing a v neck, beige sweater and slacks. Judy was also wearing a low cut blouse and a loose fitting white skirt. For me, all this cleavage was ecstasy. Judith served us drinks as we sat down. "Joe, I'm really sorry and embarrassed about what happened the other night. I hope you can forgive me," Judy said with her eyes uncharacteristically downcast.

"Of course, I forgive you, Judy. You couldn't have known I was here."

"Still, I should have called, or something."

"Anyway," Judith broke in, "Judy and I have been talking about the incident. I told her how it sort of satisfied a fantasy of mine and what great sex we had. Judy told me of a fantasy of hers and we decided to ask you about it. Before we get started it doesn't involved you two having sex. I would not stand for that."

"I would never imagine that, Judith," I replied.

"Judy has had fantasies about spankings and she thinks her behavior warrants one. If you agree, Joe, I think you should administer one, tonight."

"Yes, Joe, I have had that fantasy lately and have wanted to try it, but have not been able to approach any of the men I have dated about it. I have been a bad girl and I need the discipline," she said as she lowered her eyes.

Since I have been the "victim" of a number of spankings, I understood the erotic nature and was more than willing to accommodate Judy. I had slapped Judith's ass a couple of times during sex and she told me she hated it, so I did not go there with her.

"Judith, are you going to act as witness to assure propriety?" I asked.

"Yes, I am and I am going to document things with my camera."

"Ok," I said, "I agree that Judy needs to be taught a lesson. Judy, although I have forgiven you, you still need to be punished for your actions the other night."

"Yes, sir, I know."

"You invaded the privacy that we enjoy during sex."

"I know, but Judith did say it helped you have great sex," she replied.

"That may be true," I said as Judith took our picture while I lectured Judy to her face. "Nevertheless, you were wrong to break in on us and now you shall be spanked. Wait here."

"Yes Joe," she responded in humility. I went to the kitchenette and brought a chair to the center of the living room. I went over to Judy, took her by the hand and led her to the chair. I sat down and pulled her across my lap. She went willingly. I drew her skirt up onto her back to reveal one of the cutest and shapeliest asses I have ever seen. She was wearing a sexy black thong. Judith snapped another picture from behind. "Oh no, this is so embarrassing and I can just imagine that picture on the Internet."

"Judy, one would expect a spanking to be embarrassing. It is part of the deal," I said.

"Besides," Judith chimed in, "Even if I did post this on the net, which I won't, are there that many people out there who would recognize you solely by your bare bottom?"

"Ok, alright," Judy said with resignation. I began to rub her beautiful buns in preparation. She sighed as she wiggled around. I knew I could not prolong this as Judith watched.

"Judy, are you ready to commence?"

"Yes, sir." I began with a series of sharp slaps alternating cheeks. "Oh, oh, ouch,"

she cried.

"Judy, you must not make so much noise. Take your punishment like a woman."

"Yes, sir." More flashes came from the camera. "You have been a bad girl," I said as I continued to spank her.

"Yes, I know."

"You also seemed to watch a little too long the other night. Isn't that true?"

"Yes it is. It was sexy to see the two of you. Especially your big dick, sir."

"Do you like big dicks and sex, Judy?" I questioned. She seemed reluctant to answer, so I resumed spanking and picked up the tempo.

"Yes, Joe, I love big dicks and sex. Does that make me a bad girl?"

"It," spank, "Most," spank, "Cer," spank, "Tain," spank ,"Ly," spank, "Does," spank. "You," spank, "Are," spank, "A,"spank, "Bad," spank, "Girl,"spank, "And," spank, "A," spank, "Slut," I said. "Admit it!" Her butt was reacting to each stroke, so I stopped to let her recover briefly.

"Yes, Joe, I'm a slut and I like sex and big dicks. Don't you like a woman who enjoys sex?"

"Yes, of course I do. But the rules still say that if a woman loves sex, she is a slut and you are being spanked for that along with your transgressions the other night." I gave her another couple of spanks as he rear moved about. "Keep you ass still so that I may properly spank you."

"Yes, sir." I then delivered a series of quick sharp spanks. She gasped in pain with each one, but kept still for it. By this time her sexy, black ass was becoming tinged with red in the shape of my hand.

"Ok, Judy, do you acknowledge your crimes?"

"Yes, I do, Joe. I was so wrong to break in on you and Judith. I enjoyed the sight of you two and I am complete slut."

"Now punishment can begin. Judy, you will receive ten hard spanks. After each one, you will count the stroke and say thank you sir, may I have another one? If you fail to comply in any way the punishment will start from the beginning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I raised up my hand and brought it down on her left cheek. She jumped a bit and said, "One, thank you, sir, may I have another one?" A second slap. "Two, may I have another one?"

At this point I gave her five or six good hard spanks, "You were to say two, thank you, sir, may I have another one? We are going to start again. Do you understand?" Silence from her and another set of spanks from me.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, sir, I understand, sir."

"Ok, are you ready to begin again?"

"Yes, sir." Slap. "One, thank you, sir, may I have another one?" Slap. "Two, thank you, sir, may I have another one?" And so until.. slap, "Ten, thank you, sir, may I have another one?"

"No, Judy, we are done."

I helped her stand and then stood up myself. She said "Thank you, Joe," and hugged me. I could feel her body tremble slightly.

"Your very welcome, Judy," I said as I released her.

"Well," Judith said, "Was it as exciting as you thought it might be?"

"Oh, even better, Judith. I loved just surrendering and giving up control. It was so hot. Did you notice my disobedience that got me spanked some more?"

"Yes," replied Judith. "Come look at the pictures."

"I think I actually look cute over Joe's lap," Judy said with a smile.

"Don't you always look cute?" asked Judith.

"Of course, I do. Let me take some pictures of you guys!"

Judith and I stood with our arms around each other as Judy snapped away. I moved behind Judith and put my arms around her and looked over her shoulder for a couple of more.

"Come on smile, Judith," Judy pleaded.

"Just think about how it feels when I slip into you," I said to Judith.

"That's it," exclaimed Judy as she continued to photograph. I placed each of my hands over Judith's breasts, she then reached up to hold my hands in place. Judy captured the whole process.

"Why don't you guys take off your tops so I can take some pics like Janet Jackson in Rolling Stone?"

"Gee, I'm not sure I'm comfortable flashing you like that, Judy."

"You have been flashing those big boobs around all week going to and from the hall closet. This is your camera, so these pics aren't going anyplace you don't want them. I think you guys would look sexy."

"Ok," Judith said. I began to pull up her sweater as she raised her arms to aid me. I unfastened her bra and she burst forth. Shortly, my shirt was off, also. I cupped her tits with my hands as the camera snapped away. I kneaded and played with Judith's tits as my cock became hard. I rubbed myself against Judith's ass which she in turn rolled against me.

"I really like the color contrast of your skin. These are really sexy pictures," said Judy.

Judith reached behind herself and drew the back of my head towards her. I kissed and bit her neck which caused her to purr softly. Judith removed my hands from her boobs and turned around to embrace and kiss me. Judy moved around to get shots from the side. After a minute Judith pulled back a little and studied the tent in my trousers. "What have we here?" She grabbed my bulging dick.

"Oh, god, oh, oh," I groaned.

"You guys are naughty," said Judy.

"Like I told you, Judy, I kind of get off with an audience, I guess," replied Judith. She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and began to stroke it.

"Uh, oh," I murmured as I looked at Judy apprehensively.

"Come on, Joe, it is nothing she hasn't seen already." Now photos of my erection were recorded. Soon my pants were unbuckled and on the ground. Judith knelt and took me in her mouth and enthusiastically sucked cock.

"Judith, you are really the slut here," Judy said as she continued to take pictures.

"Um, hm," Judith mumbled around my dick. "Yes, Judy, I am Joe's slut, totally." She resumed her ministrations.

"Look, I have about an hour of cooking to do. Why don't you two go to the bedroom."

"Yeah, why don't we," said Judith. We gathered our clothes and went to Judith's bedroom and closed the door. What clothes we had on came off and we were on the bed kissing and fondling each other. I probed Judith's wet cunt as she moaned and bucked her hips. Soon I was sporting a condom. Judith was on her back so I put each of her legs on top of my shoulders and slipped into her. She responded with a sharp intake of breath. I gave her a few strokes and she was muffling a scream with her hand.

"Boy, this public sex really does it for you, doesn't it?" She nodded a reply as she did not seem able or willing to speak. Her feet were pushed up near her ears and I bent down to kiss her. She hungrily returned my kiss. I resumed fucking and after a few minutes she was again coming. I paused for a moment to rest and let myself calm down. I heard a buzz in the other room and a whimper.

"She's using a vibrator!"

"Well, she must be horny," I said.

"You're right, Joe, she is a little slut." I started to slap the meat to Judith again and soon she was lost in her own sounds of lust. "Ah, ah, ah, eeeeee...," she shrieked and then sobbed incoherently. I picked up the pace and she came again. I kept at it and felt the onset of my orgasm.

"Uh, uh, uh, uhhhh," I grunted as I came and Judith's cunt clamped down on me one more time as we squirmed in mutual orgasm. We enjoyed aftershocks and afterglow for several minutes.

Judith then said, "Let's take a shower." She got up and led me to the bathroom. After we dried off and dressed we emerged into the apartment.

"You guys look bright and happy," said Judy.

"Yeah," replied Judith, "We heard you and your vibrator out here."

"Well, I just could not stop myself, with the spanking, watching you two and hearing you back there."

"You listened!"

"It was hard not to. I hope you forgive me."

"Judy," I said, "Of course, we forgive you." I then shifted into my lecturing tone as she lowered her eyes in humility, "But you have been naughty again. Taking your pleasure at our expense."

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"I want you to contemplate your sins over the next few months. Because, young lady, you have earned another spanking on your next trip out here."

"Yes, sir," she meekly replied. She looked up and gave me one of her dazzling smiles, "I just hope I don't wear out my vibrator."

THE END

hohound
hohound
37 Followers