Dark Queen

Story Info
The Rebel prisoner quells the Queen's passions.
2.6k words
4.54
31.2k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain beats in steady sheets against the leaded glass of the windows. Brilliant flashes of lightning chase the many shadows around the ancient stone walls of the queen's bedchamber. A hearty blaze in the huge fireplace battles the autumn chill seeping through every unguarded chink and crack in the large room.

From behind the heavy, iron clad door come the sounds of a struggle and angry male voices. The door swings wide to admit two large guards and their reluctant prisoner. They half drag, half carry the man across the room and securely fasten his wrists to the well-used leather straps hanging from the weathered ceiling beams. One guard takes a long, sharp dagger from his belt and holds the gleaming tip firmly against the prisoner's throat.

"You had better hope the queen finds you suitable. If she does, you might survive the night. If she doesn't, .... well, you'll wish you had died with the rest of your sorry rebels."

The guard's laugh is nasty as he nudges the other guard. They leave, closing the door with a solid thud.

Testing the unyielding straps that bind him, the prisoner groans in frustration. To have the rebellion against the bitch queen fail was disastrous enough. To be taken as one of her 'toys' was worse.

Beautiful, spoiled and ruthless, the queen had hammered the people she ruled into slaves to her twisted whims. The untimely death of her beloved king had twisted her into a creature of dark passions and even darker desires. Stories of the unfortunate men that fell prey to her was the subject of legend in every tavern in the land and several such tales whispered in the mind of the man now bound helpless in her chambers.

Minutes creep slowly by. The leather straps dig into his wrists and the muscles in his arms begin to ache. Suddenly, there is the faint sound of silk rustling and, in the flickering torch light, he sees a figure stretch sinuously on the bed. The gauzelike curtain draped around the bed prevents him from seeing her clearly but as she sits up, her ebony hair flows over the white satin covering her shoulders and curls around her full breasts. He can feel rather than see her deep green eyes gazing calmly at him.

She rises from the massive bed and stands before the blazing hearth, well aware of the light passing through the thin material of her gown. Reaching up, she removes something from the mantle and, holding it between her full ripe breasts, she walks slowly towards the man. As she nears he can see she holds the bejewelled hilt of a thin, sharp dagger in her hands.

He watches entranced, as she raises the slim knife and lays the cold steel against his cheek. A small smile barely touches her full, red lips as she speaks in a soft, sultry voice.

"So this is the daring idealist that thought he could overthrow the nasty queen. Wanted to try being a king, did you? Or did you have plans to become Emperor too? I know, you just want to save me from myself." The knife flicks from his cheek to the centre of his chest. "I hope you had a back-up plan because now, you are mine."

The blade slices smoothly through the fragile material of his shirt, barely missing his skin. In a few deft movements, it is nothing but rags around his feet. Sliding her fingers under the waistband of his trousers, she continues to cut down each leg until he stands naked before her.

After replacing the knife on the mantle, she returns to stand in front of him, her hands on her hips. He shifts his weight, uncomfortable under her appraising gaze. "You'll do." is all she says.

With one long, ruby tinted nail she traces a long thin line over his chest, stopping only long enough to tease each nipple. Leaning forward, she takes each nipple into her warm mouth and flicks them lightly with her tongue. As they become wet and tense, she blows softly on them to chill his flesh. She looks up at him and smiles.

Raising her hands to his head, she pulls his mouth down to hers. He resists the touch of her lips on his, but with her fingers entwined in his hair, he has little choice. Her kiss is warm and seductive and with her scent washing over him he can feel his body start to respond. The silk gown brushes over his chest and groin as she moves against him, pressing her slim form to his.

Letting her hands glide over the tanned skin of his shoulders, she relishes the smoothness of his flesh and the hard muscles of a labourer underneath. Following her hands, she steps behind him to feel the taut muscles in his back, his waist and ass. She kisses the centre of his back, feeling him flinch. Running her hands around his waist and down, she lightly brushes her fingertips over the fine hair of his groin.

"Your body betrays you, my young knight." she whispers. "I wonder how your followers would react if they could see how little it takes to distract you from your 'noble' cause."

"Any man will react to the clumsy groping of a cheap whore." He responds through gritted teeth.

He gasps as her cool hand closes firmly over his cock.

"You are either very brave or extremely stupid to insult a woman with you 'life' in her hands". Her grip relaxes slightly as her hand moves with long, slow strokes over his hardening flesh. He feels hot and vibrant against her palm and she closes her eyes to further enjoy the stirrings of lust between her thighs. After a few minutes, she can hear his breathing deepen and his body trembles slightly as he struggles to maintain control over his traitorous organ.

She releases his throbbing cock and crosses in front of him to sit in the carved, high-backed throne. Pulling the silken gown up over her knees, she raises each leg over the arms of the chair, affording him a clear view of her intimate delights. Against the dark red velvet, she looks small and deceptively fragile, her large eyes glittering in the firelight.

His gaze drifts down as she wets her full lips with her tongue. Lower, he can see the outline of her breasts pressing against the white silk, her dark, firm nipples hard and erect. His eyes are drawn to her hands as they slide up the milky white flesh of her thighs, her long fingers brushing over the bare mound. As she parts the dusky lips of her pussy, the moist flesh glistens in the light. Her head tilts back and with slow, deliberate movements, she slides her two fingers into her wetness.

He can hear the soft sigh of pleasure as her hands move to tease the swollen nub of her desire and her hips rise and fall in rhythm with her fingers. The sights, sounds and even the faint smell of perfume of this woman so close to his straining body makes him pull against the straps confining him. The leather creaks but remains fast around his bulging muscles. He would like to look away but the sight of this beautiful woman pleasuring herself is hypnotizing.

She lifts one hand to pull the satin off her shoulders, exposing her luscious breasts as they rise and fall in quickening tempo of her breathing. Running her hand over the smooth, sensitive skin she gasps as her palm brushes over her erect nipples.

He watches as her teeth catch her lip, her pleasuring movements becoming urgent with the need blossoming in her belly. Finally, as her hips thrust up and her hand plunges deep within her, her orgasm erupts through her. Still trembling, she opens her eyes and stares in to his while lifting her glistening fingers. She rises slowly and crosses the few steps to him and, with a smile, she gently rubs the wetness under his nose and onto his lips. Again pulling his head down, she kisses him deeply, savouring the taste of herself on his lips.

In spite of himself, he kisses her hungrily, his body aching to hold her, possess her. She responds willingly, wantonly, her hands pulling their grinding hips together as the hot, throbbing of his cock burns against her belly.

She pulls away, turning her face from him but not before he sees the desire in her eyes. Her skin is flushed, almost feverish with the dark lust burning in her. Dragging her passions under control, she walks to a small table holding a decanter of wine. She pours a glass and drinks it down quickly, then refills the glass. When she turns to face him again, he once again sees the cold, appraising gaze of the bitch queen.

She brings the wine to him and holds the glass to his lips, which he drinks gratefully. Watching her beautiful face reveals no clues to her plans for him but the coldness in her eyes chills his soul.

Placing the glass back on the table, she returns to him and raises a long nailed finger to his chest. Slowly, she sinks to her knees before him, leaving a thin red line on his skin where her nail dragged across his skin. She places her hands on his hips and runs her pink tongue over her red lips, making them wet and glistening.

A small moan escapes his lips at the sight of her as she catches the silver strand of fluid dangling from his rock hard cock with her tongue. He can feel her warm breath flow over the purple head and his back arches in anticipation. As her lips part and her sweet mouth surrounds him, he moans again, hot flashes running down his spine. She enjoys the silky hardness as his cock flows over her tongue and bumps the back of her throat. Grasping at handfuls of his ass, she drags him deeper into her sucking mouth.

Groaning loudly, he thrusts deep, forgetting the ache in his arms, wanting only feel the bliss she is giving him and to bury himself in her hungry mouth.

She can feel him swell in her throat, taste the sticky fluids seeping from him. In seconds, he will fill her mouth with his seed.

Jerking her head back, she pulls away from his arched body as he shouts an angry "NO!" She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I am the bitch queen. I do as I please."

As she turns her back on him, he feels the rage that has been building all day burst within him. With a mighty tug borne of anger and frustration, the leather binding his wrists snaps. Freed from the restraints, he lunges at her and throws her kicking body to the cold stone floor. He grasps both her hands in one of his and throws his leg over her squirming body, panting with the effort and the lust still boiling within him. Through gritted teeth he growls, "Now I'll do as I please."

He leans forward and captures her protesting mouth with his. She battles vainly against his bruising lips and then, without warning, she surrenders to his embrace, her lips parting, allowing his tongue to probe deep. The kiss becomes so passionate, so dizzying, it takes her breath away. His hands move to her breasts, cupping them, feeling their smooth softness and the hard peaks of her nipples against his rough palms. His lips move down the creamy skin of her throat, feeling the rapid beating of her heart beneath them.

Sliding one strong arm around her, he lifts her to her feet. Quickly, he turns her to face the throne. She submits to his terse commands and, clasping the high back, carefully places her knees on the massive wooden arms.

He is torn between treating her in the same callous manner she showed him and merely using her body for his pleasure or to teach her how true lovers behave. Being true to himself, he touches her smooth legs, running his fingers up over her calves, exploring the hollow behind her knees and encircling her thighs. As he nears her moistness, she gives a small moan and spreads further, anticipating his touch. She feels a shiver spread across her stomach as his fingers reach between her thighs to part the glistening lips and she prepares for the violence of his lust. As his mouth touches her, her fingernails dig deeply into the deep velvet chair back. His tongue is hot on her flesh as it dips and teases around her swollen clit. She tastes like honey and the warm juice of her excitement fills his mouth. Then, just as his tongue touches her clit, he grasps her firm ass and pulls her firmly against his face, sucking and teasing the erect bud.

Her hips thrust back against him and he is surprised to hear a faint, breathless "Please" escape her lips as she rocks back and forth, driving his tongue deep within her. Sweet , salty juice floods his sucking mouth as her passions climb and she is driven closer and closer to the brink. She feels his little finger push insistently against her anus and, as it enters her, the waves of her orgasm overtake her. Bucking against both tongue and finger, she cries out in ecstasy.

He withdraws from her as she collapses, trembling. Taking her hand, he has her stand before him as he now sits on the throne. His cock, standing proud and angry, juts from his lap like a weapon. She knees on the chair, straddling him, her thighs open and, with his hands on her hips, lowers herself onto his shaft. It spreads the spongy flesh and fills her wetness. When she can take no more, she rises and lowers again, feeling him enter deeper each time.

A deep groan escapes him as he is buried in the tight, clutching heat of her being. Staring into each other’s eyes, they become lost in the pleasure. She can feel him throb and twitch deep within her as she rides his thrusting cock. She grabs his broad shoulders for balance as they move together faster.

His voice is deep and heavy with passion, "I plead you to fuck me milady.. take what lies churning inside me."

His words trigger the rush of need that fills her body. "Yes," she replies breathlessly. "I need you now"

Lifting her from his lap, he rises and has her stand with her feet widespread and bent over the arm of the chair. With an urgency, he stands behind her and enters her fully, deeply and causing her to gasp aloud. She presses back against him, no longer regal, but a merely whore in heat. Her breathing is heavy as she reaches back to grab at his hips, their bodies colliding as they fuck with abandon. Again, he presses his finger into her ass as his cock swells inside her. Spasms shake her and her juices make her thighs slick. His fingers dig into her waist as waves of hot cum splashes within her and he groans with release. Each shuddering thrust releases more until, spent and trembling, they sink to the floor.

He holds her against him until their shaking ceases, bathed in the warm glow of the fire.

She looks up at him, her green eyes glowing with spent passion. "What am I to do with you, my rogue knight?"

He smiles and whispers in her ear.