Dark Redemption Ch. 05

Story Info
Her initiation into Bondage.
2.1k words
4.1
34.6k
1

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
246 Followers

Four finally came around. Exhausted, I'd dissolved into a big ball of compliance. Wrestling with myself for four hours solid had proven more difficult than I thought and I'd virtually caved in. The disorienting ache between my legs hadn't subsided through the day. The inner civil war raging inside spent every defense I had available. My sex was winning. It was that simple. Reduced to a lust filled fiend of some sort, the foolishness wasn't lost on me.

I'd conceded defeat emotionally to Peter over an hour ago. It didn't matter any more. His hands on me formed my only desire. I wanted his penis inside of me. Not gently. No, I was way past that point. I wanted him to ravage me. To take me mercilessly, and use me in every way he needed. No gentle approach, no sweet words, no soft understanding. I had been reduced to something beyond that. I had become the thing I feared. I had become a slut. I was such a slave to my desire, that I even took comfort in the filthy names of wanton women. Even my complacency didn't frighten me.

Even through this, I managed to work. I'd abandoned the Chalmers research about one-thirty and had moved to some "in tray" work that had been turning itself into a mound over the last few days. In this state of mind, I was only trustworthy with admin. It meant replacing the hours on Saturday, but Saturday was aright. I will have experienced release and can return to my obligations.

Watching the clock as it almost ticked backwards, somehow it finally made its way to four. Leaping like a fool, I toppled over an empty glass in my enthusiasm. A vague self-consciousness whispered in my ear and was dismissed when I realized he probably heard the glass fall. No longer worried about playing the fool, I was beyond caring about my own humiliation. Peter was right. He did reach to a dark place in side of me. I'd become a vortex trying to get his tendrils in that place.

I walked directly to my car, and opened the boot. My little round carry bag, innocently packed this morning, smiled up at me. It held clothes for tomorrow, and now I realized I'd work in my civvies. I had not thought about a business suit for Saturday. But the foreign demon called from my body was unknown to me this morning. I didn't even know this beast lived within me.

Thank god I had my black lace suspenders and matching bra and panties that Peter had bought me a few weeks ago. It was a gorgeous outfit, and I looked like a goddess in it. If he needed it, I'd wear that. For me, all I wanted was my skirt hiked and his thrusting. Everything else was a distraction.

I walked to the cottage and using the gold colored key on the maroon key ring Peter had given me, I opened the door. No Peter, but a note on the bed. I walked over to it.

"Hello Anna. You are a good girl to do exactly as you were told. And right on four too? You must feel anxious by now, if anxious is the word for what is going on between your legs. Put the bag at the foot of the bed. After that I want you to turn around and go to your office.

Wait for me.

Peter."

His recognition, although unsurprising, made me weak with desire. He was dragging this hidden creature into the moonlight. He'd planned it all. He knew I'd be putty in his hands at this point.

I put my bag on the floor, and with a heavy heart turned away from the beautiful bed and walked through the door. Locking it behind me, I walked into the main foyer of our office. Our secretary was gone. Peter must have dismissed her early today. I walked past her empty desk to my office door. Pushing it open, I jumped to see Peter siting at my desk. Smiling.

"Hello Anna. I am not officially coming for you till five, but I wanted to check on you first. Is it uncomfortable? I want you to tell me how it feels."

As he spoke I was flooded with desire. I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. My vagina was dripping and my nipples ached from the hardness. I was hot and flushed, fever descending like a fog. I blinked through the haze of my own lust, faint with desire. I couldn't speak. But I didn't want to disappoint him for fear of not getting what I needed so very badly.

"I feel desperate. I want you. I want you so badly I am not even sure that having you inside of me is enough."

"Good. That is perfect. However, maybe I'm not enough. Maybe you do need more. After all, you are the most sexually intense woman I've ever known. But you hide so much of it. I want you to teach me how to handle all of you. I am all you will ever need, but I want all of you here to tell me that."

"You are all I will ever need."

"No, that is not enough my love. You don't really know that. I want to set the darkest part of you free, but I have to know that you and I belong to each other. That no one will ever come between us. I need your free, alive sexual darkness to tell me that I am all you will ever need."

Even though I listened comprehension was out of reach. It made no sense to me. Of course he was all I ever want. What was he talking about?

Peter stood behind my desk. "Walk over here to me Anna."

I walked over to him, and leaned in to kiss him, but he pulled away. In stead he moved to my side. The heat of his body licked at me through his clothes he was standing so close to me. He was close but he didn't reach for me. The tension was making my body throb. He leaned in and whispered in my ear:

"You want me so much don't you? You want me to bend you over and just fuck you like a whore. But I am not going to Anna. You are not my whore. You are my future wife. And I need to know that the slut whore inside of you loves me too. That she is faithful to me. I need to give you everything so that I am sure you will always choose me."

He placed the flat of his hand on my backside, and gently squeezed one cheek of my ass. Oh god, the release of finally having his hand on me. I slightly pressed into it, and he took it away.

"Not yet my beautiful bride. Soon though. Sit in the chair Anna."

I sat as he'd directed, and he walked behind me. He stood for a few minutes.

"Anna, I have sent the secretary home early. I want you to know that the doors are locked and that you are very safe. I'm here, and everything is working according to a plan that I have in mind. You are free to let yourself have every experience I am bringing to you. I want you to just let yourself go."

I was slightly confused, but the arousal veiled any desire for clarification. The strongest sensation was the need for some kind of release.

Standing behind me, Peter leaned forward with a black silk scarf in his hand. He pulled it tight in front of me and placed it gently over my eyes. He ran it around my head and tied it with a sharp tug, jerking my head. It sat on me very heavily, almost pulling my eyes into my skull. Even though it didn't hurt, I couldn't open my eyes. Immediately I knew they were forced shut, I wanted to open them.

"Leave the scarf Anna. I know it is tight and that may feel a little awkward, but you are safe and you are with me, so trust me."

My heart was racing. I'd never done anything like this before, and had always been a little scared to give it a go. It sent my pulse through the roof. The world hid itself behind the scarf from me, as if in conspiracy with him.

"Stand Anna." Peter told me.

I stood, and heard my chair moved away. From behind, Peter turned me so that I was facing my desk, and bent me over it. The thrill trembled through me. This was what I wanted. What I needed. I wanted him inside me so much. He pulled my tight pencil skirt so that it was hunched around my hips. I wore a beige suspender belt, and matching beige panties and bra that day. It was pure delight knowing that the sight must excite Peter, and I was getting hot thinking about what that must look like for him from behind.

Peter slid his hands on to my ass, and ran his fingers under the suspender belt and gripped my panties at the top of the elastic. He pulled them curling over my buttock, tugging lightly as they peeled away from my dripping vagina. He dragged them toward my feet. The wet panties licked their way thigh to ankle as he removed them. Crouching behind me, he lifted each leg to get them off me. I heard them land to my left. He must have tossed them aside.

"Spread your legs wide my little Anna.'' He said.

I did what he asked. Spreading my legs wide, I imagined what it must look like to him, squatting behind me on the floor, his face directly at my vagina. The cool air whispered and swirled between my legs and floated off, filling the room with the scent of my arousal. It was like the smell of the rich dark earth after a rainstorm. My dripping, aching vagina, the center of the universe. I heard Peter give a slight gasp, but he didn't touch me.

He stood abruptly. "It is four -- forty five Anna. I told you we'd start at five. I am going to leave you here for just a few minutes, while I prepare the rest of our evening."

He leaned over me, and guiding me by my shoulders, pulled me into standing position. My tight skirt did not fall, but stayed hunched over my hips. My vagina was a little dryer now, because of the cool air and because I had something to focus on hunched over the desk. Peter sat me in the chair. He positioned it carefully in front of the desk, putting the breaks on, preventing movement. He lifted my left leg, and placed my high heel against the flat of the desk. He moved my right leg, spread apart from the left, and placed the heel against the flat of the desk. The vision in my minds eye had me starring in my own porn flick, my legs spread behind my desk, and my skirt hiked high on my hips, blindfolded. Like the slut he had let escape. A lust filled woman who needed fucking so badly that she had no more inhibitions, no more moral goodness, and no more powers of lucid decision. Just the ever-present aching wetness between her legs.

Peter took my hands and pulled them gently behind the chair, and clasped them together. They fit comfortably, if a little awkward. Tape was pulled roughly from its role, and I knew what was going to happen. He wrapped the tape around my hands. It pulled on little hairs, but mostly it just held my clasped hands together behind me. It was not entirely unpleasant, but it did not feel great either. I just stayed still. Wondering what was going to happen.

I heard some fumbling at the desk, and soon ropes slithered around my left ankle. This was unsettling, because I did not want to twist into some strange position making me uncomfortable. I shuffled nervously in my seat.

"Anna, I am here and I know what I am doing. You don't need to worry my little plaything. You are very safe and I am not going to hurt you. I just need you to stay in the position that I put you in."

A rope was tied around my right ankle and pulled very tight. My feet pulled hard against the desk, preventing escape. My high heels were flat against the desk draws supporting me into relaxation. I thought again of how I must look as the sap rose from deep in my trunk.

"There. That's how I want you little one. You look beautiful. You look like you want me to fuck you... hard so that you will never forget it. And I will my darling. I will. As soon as we have had our fun, I will."

I heard the door close, and he was gone.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
246 Followers