Dark Redemption Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We only walked half a block and Peter turned into a sex shop called The Pleasure chest. My belly started to churn as I realized I was going into a pornography store. I had been a few times to tamer ones, or to gay ones with girlfriends to buy vibrators, but I'd never been with a lover, or any man for that matter.

We walked up shadowy stairs with sticky shredded carpet to a brightly lit room at the top. There was hard rap music playing. Peter still holding my hand went to the front counter and asked for two tokens to the show we would be attending. I looked around the room at the posters of naked women fingering themselves or women licking each other. There were rows and rows of films on DVD and video. Everywhere I looked were images of sex. I started to get wet between my legs. I wanted Peter so much.

The man behind the counter didn't give me so much as a second glance and I wondered how many women in collars came through the place. There were about five other men besides Peter and the attendant.

Peter walked me around for a while to get me comfortable. He would stop me in front of a pornographic film and whisper "See what those men are doing to that girl? That is how I see you in my fantasies."

Or

"Look at those women. So hungry for sex they've turned in on each other. Imagine how crazed with lust you could make them."

... till I was dripping wet. I wanted Peter. Somehow, in this dirty, naughty place, I wanted him. I needed him inside of me.

We walked around together till we came to a small corner. The other men had moved to different parts of the room. Peter moved in front of me, between me and the DVD's we were looking at together. Standing back a little way he moved his right hand forward and slipped it into the break between my buttons on my coat at the level of my vagina. He took his long middle finger and stroked it in one movement from the back of my slit to the front, then pulled it out. Just from the light touch on the outside of my vagina, his finger was slick with my juice. He stuck his finger in my mouth and I sucked it clean; hungrily.

"I think he's watching you in the security camera. Imagine what he thinks." Peter leaned in to whisper. I glanced up and saw the security camera pointed directly at me. But I didn't care. Peter was with me. I was safe. I could relax and just enjoy being aroused.

Peter leaned in. "Darling, I'm about to take you on the ride of your life. Are you ready?"

But he already knew that I was.

12