Dark Redemption Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

I washed myself carefully and prepared myself for a wonderful night of sex with my husband. I paid special attention to every detail. I shaved what needed to be shaved, plucked what needed to be plucked and scrubbed what needed to be scrubbed. As I was stepping out the phone rang, and I ran to pick it up so as not to wake my children.

"Dinner ready. In ten minutes."

Okay. So the food was on its way.

I made up a small picnic in the lounge room. I took a night thick blanket from the cupboard and placed it on the floor. I lit candles and circled them around the rug. I put the film in the DVD player ready to go, and took lots of cushions off all the lounges to lie back on. I heard a slight scuffle behind me, and I turned to see Peter coming out of the bedroom.

"Thanks, that was just what I needed. Hey! What is all this?"

"I thought we would have a little picnic with our food while we watch this nice film that I got for us." I showed him the cover of the film.

Whistling a slow low whistle, Peter looked with approval at the blurb on the back cover. "An erotic French thriller, in the film noir tradition. A woman in search of her real identity takes many lovers to uncover her past. Wow. This sounds great honey."

I was only wearing my thick black robe. "Why don't you go and hop into the shower for a sec, then come back here and eat and enjoy this little flick with me?"

Peter grinned and raced off. In a few seconds I could hear the shower running. I slipped into the bedroom and took out my black lace underwear. The same set that I had worn the day we went to the sex shop. I almost never wore it anymore, but I knew that it was Peter's favorite. It was not just that it suited me so well. It was also that it had such special memories for us.

By the time Peter was out of the shower, the dinner had arrived and was laid out before us. He had his black robe on also, and his dark hair was swept back off his face. I always thought he looked gorgeous. He had that way with me. Even before we were married, before we were even lovers, I thought he was gorgeous.

He sat down next to me in our small erotic love nest and leaned in to give me a kiss. I handed him a fresh glass of wine and clinked glasses with him. "To us" I said. Peter looked immediately nervous, and said "To us." Then he looked away

"Wow. This food looks great!"

He started to help himself to the various dishes and sushi before him while I put the film on. We both settled back.

It did not take long for the film to produce some dark erotic images. The first person that the woman took for her lover in her journey to find herself was another woman, and so we watched as women kissed sensually on the screen and rubbed each other between the legs.

I looked over at Peter and he was watching intently. It was not like a pornographic film. It was real. The people playing these roles were professional actors, so it was almost like eavesdropping on people's lives. There was an intimacy that you don't get from skin flicks. I glance down and saw that there was a bulge in Peters' robe. His penis was obviously starting to thicken.

I slid over a little closer to him, and without taking his eyes off the screen, he moved to accommodate me. I noticed that he was still eating some teriyaki chicken, but that he was stuck with his fork half way to his mouth. The thing that had his attention was the two women were giving each other head.

I took the chicken off his fork and with my fingers, moved it to his lips. He ate out of my hand while still looking at the screen. It was sexy watching him eat food out of my fingers. I took another piece of chicken while he was still chewing on the first piece, and I rubbed it gently along his lips as he finished the piece in his mouth. But this point the story had moved on from that sex scene and he turned his gaze toward me. I took the piece of chicken in my own mouth, and moved close to him. He leaned forward and closed his mouth over the other end of the food and sucked on it, till he pulled it softly from my mouth, staring me in the eye as he did it.

My vagina immediately responded to this sexual awakening in him. But I wanted to go slow. I needed to keep control of the situation. It had to be enticing. Peter loved me as the mother of his children, but I needed him to see me as a woman tonight. A woman who was separate from her children. I needed him to need me; the human being, the woman of his dreams.

We watched a little more of the film. Soon there was another intense scene, when the woman was making love to a much older man. He was performing light bondage on her and paying attention to her erotically rather than to his own desire and his own body. It was not stimulating in a sexual way, but it was erotically challenging. I licked at peters ears as he watched, fascinated. I licked his neck. I turned my head to my glass of wine, and filled my mouth, then I turned back toward him as he turned toward me to kiss me. In our kiss, I gently released the wine into his mouth so that he drank from me. Our kiss was wet and cool.

We went back to watching for a little while longer. Soon, the man was moving the woman about like a doll. Her breasts were tied and she had a beautiful silk scarf about her mouth like a gag. It was not titillating, but it was erotic.

I slid down the floor a little and opened Peters robe just partially where his penis was. I took it out, keeping his testicals and the rest of his genitals hidden. I moved my mouth over it, giving him slow sensual licks as he watched the film. He sighed heavily and lay back into the couch. I opened the front of my robe, and lay over his legs, my lace underwear and stockings rubbing luxuriously against his legs. As he watched the end of the film, I licked and sucked slowly and sensuously on his hard penis.

When the film was done, Peter reached down for me. I moved up his body and sat astride him, and we kissed passionately. He was responding very powerfully. He started to moan into my mouth.

"Anna, oh Anna"

I kissed and kissed him. We clung to each other, kissing, my panties rubbing hard against his erect penis, as I thrust against him. I felt alive with passion for him, for my husband, father of my children, and man of my dreams. He was holding me and rocking against me. Suddenly, against my cheek, I could feel tears.

I pulled back and saw that Peter was crying.

"Darling. Are you okay?" I was genuinely horrified. I hadn't expected this.

"Yes. It's just that I have missed this so much. I missed the wild side of you. And I have wanted it. I just felt responsible for turning it away in the first place. It is the thing I love about you the most. This delicious wickedness inside you."

"Come to bed with me. Let me make love to you the way we should be."

"Yes my love, my beautiful love." Peter still looked sad, but we stood up together and automatically wrapped up our robes. We packed away food that could not be left out, and made our way into the bedroom.

As soon as we walked in, I shut the door behind Peter.

"What about the kids?" He asked.

"It is time we took our space Peter." I said. "They can come and find us if they need us."

He moved in closer to me and started to kiss me hard.

"Oh god, how I've missed you. I am such a fool. Tell me that I have not completely destroyed everything that I love."

Peter had said nothing of the affair, only that he had buried my bad girl. I was not going to confront him. Not now that things were going well. I still wanted him seduced, but when he was like this, when I felt that I had him, it was difficult for me to want his pain. I craved his love so much that when he was giving it to me I did not want anything to take it away again.

"Darling, my bad woman was gone for a while, but you know the nature of these things. She can't be buried forever. Sooner or later she asserts her rightful place."

"We have some time tonight, and we have had such a good day. Let's do something wicked. But I want you to suggest. I am too out of practice, and," he gave me a very slight look, "we know how exciting it is when you make suggestions and give directions."

I thought for a moment. I was not ready for this. I had not expected Peter to talk so freely at this stage, and I also did not think he would raise another issue before we got a chance to confront his infidelity. Men were smart and Peter was smarter than all that I had ever known. I had to stay ahead of the game here. I had to think of something that we could do that would be wild enough to bring Peter too me but tame enough that we could do it while the children were in the house with us. Then I had a great idea!

"Darling, hop into bed. I will be right back."

As Peter took off his robe and climbed into bed, I went into the study and got my laptop. I bought it back into the bedroom. Peter was sitting up against pillows naked. He had a fairly slight smile on his face, but I could sense that he was conflicted. He loved me. I could see that, but he had buried me as well and he knew that he had done that. The real me had to be retrieved and he had left me to do that for myself. He would know that he had made this mistake and he would be grappling with it himself.

I took off my robe, and stood before him in my black lace underwear. He looked me over in the way that I remembered from long ago. A kind of approving lust, and folded the sheets of my side of the bed back in order to make room for me. I walked over and climbed in the bed next to him. From there I leaned forward and turned the laptop on. Peter hated Internet porn because of all the pop ups and the general stupidity and the lack of sophistication. But I had something in mind that I had found many months ago, that I had never told Peter about. I knew that it would be exciting for us.

Peter was watching with dubious interest. I knew that he trusted me, and therefore he would not criticize without knowing what I was up to, but at the same time I knew that he would not at all be impressed if the best I could do was Internet porn.

I came to a website that had a black background and a long series of stories. Just words. Peter's interest peaked and he moved his head close to mine.

"What's this?" He asked reaching out for my breast casually.

"Stories my love. I am going to read to you while you masturbate."

Peter and I had masturbated in front of each other before, but purely as foreplay, not really to reach orgasm. Often we would show each other how we liked to be touched but this was all just part of our play together. Now, I was asking Peter to listen to my voice and my voice alone as it told him the wicked things and to bring himself off.

"But I don't want to cum that way. Can't we have the story and then have sex?"

"Yes, but I want you to pump yourself while I read these things to you. In my beautiful sweet voice I will be saying the vilest things. I want you to keep yourself aroused so that you get used to seeing me in the deepest of sexual intensity."

Peter's eyes shone, and he slid further down into the bed, under the covers.

"Uncover yourself. I want to see you. And I want you to see me."

He took the covers off the bed. I lay facing him, and he was on his side facing me. He could easily see my body. I took my panties off and left the stockings and suspenders and my bra on. That way I could rub between my legs as I was reading.

I found the most lurid of stories that I knew existed. I figured if I was going to do this, that I would go for broke. It was a story about a woman who had sex with another woman in front of her husband and two of his friends. It was filled with filthy words and all of the men sleep with the two women as they sleep with each other and after.

As I read, I snaked my hand down to my clitoris and rubbed it, strumming away to make myself cum. I could see peter pulling hard on his very erect penis as I rolled my tongue around all the filthy words, saying the straight without pretension or fear. I said them straight and clear, and made sure that my voice was sexy and alluring.

When I got to the dirtiest part, I could hear Peter groaning. Suddenly he said;

"Stop Anna. I'm going to cum and I want to cum in you. How close are you?"

"I am almost there as well" I told him. "But I'll need just a little more."

"Then keep reading for another paragraph or two."

As I started to read, Peter moved around the bed and planted himself between my legs. I read more about all the dirty things that these women were doing and having done to them and Peter had his face between my legs and was licking and sucking on my clitoris.

I could only stand a minute of this, and I said, "I'm going to cum in a second."

I put the laptop aside and Peter crawled on top of me. He kissed me and slid his hard penis straight into me as he sunk himself on to my body. He thrust only a few times as he kissed me hard, and I could feel myself starting to cum. As my vagina sucked and gulped on his penis, he started to cum himself and sprayed his seed deep into my body.

Peter stayed there for a few minutes, drinking in my smells and panting into my hair. He rolled off me eventually, and looked into my eyes.

"I love you Anna." He said to me. "I love you more tonight than I think I have ever loved you."

I burst into tears and buried my face into his chest.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12