Dark Rescue Ch. 02

Story Info
She didn't have long to live.
2.2k words
4.11
24.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
502 Followers

I stood over her, as she sat on the bed, my engorged cock standing straight out, bobbing near her face.

"Ahhhh," she sighed, "that is the biggest, hardest cock I've ever seen. It's really beautiful. If you don't put that hot, hard monster inside me, I'm gonna scream. But first ..."

She stopped, stating, "I'm not leaving this bed until I get laid, over and over again!"

"Look at my cunt, lover," she demanded, and I did. She was shaved. Very closely shaved. Completely smooth. She spread her thighs open. Both vaginal lips were large and puffy, and very dark, even darker than her skin. She put two fingers of her left hand down, and gently spread the dark outer lips, and a flash of vibrant pink showed. Vibrant, pink and wet.

"You want me," I exclaimed.

"You bet I do, lover, and I'm gonna get you, too."

She was entirely nude, boobs slowly moving over her chest. I stared at her with lust.

She looked up at me, saying, "You saw what I did, there on the bed. I was just dropping some things I didn't need anymore. Those were all my inhibitions, restrictions and morality about sex. I'm yours. I'm your black sex toy. I'm your ebony slut. I love you. I don't care about what anybody thinks now. I don't care about having sex on the first date. I want you to take me. I wanna be used for sex. I'm naked. Do me!"

"I'm diseased. I don't have long to live, even with anti-viral meds used today. I'm gonna get real sick and maybe die sooner than I would have, before. So I want you, as a man, to fuck the shit outta me, for as long as I can take the pounding and the squirting."

Bending forward, I started to get my head down between her thighs, to start the lovemaking and lick her pussy, like all of the few other Caucasian women I'd met, but she stopped me.

"Don't you dare lick me. I couldn't stand it. You get that huge, erect cock inside me, right now! Lick me later, after you've cum and I've washed again. But, right now, shove that monster meat into your little black fuck-slut. Do it now!"

In no little shock, I hunched forward. There wasn't any reason to hold and aim my cock at her opening, because her hand was on my iron manhood, guiding it as it slipped inside her pussy lips. I thrust with my hips. Thrust hard.

My lust-crazed cock slid into her, all the way to the base, on the first thrust.

Taking my weight on my elbows, I looked in her eyes, and I groaned with such intense pleasure. She looked right back, and sighed with hers.

"You're my first black woman," I said.

"You're my first white guy," she said, adding, "you feel so damn good in there. Don't pull it out. Just move that wonderful, big thing, just a little bit. Oh, God, yes, yes, yes. I'm getting laid and I love it. Keep laying me. Big. Thick. Hard. LAID! Yeah!"

I thrust slowly into my black lover, only moving about an inch or so, in and out, while she squealed and thrashed.

"Yeah, I'm getting laid, this first time! I'm being had! Big, hard man-meat. Yeah!"

Suddenly, her face took on a look of surprise.

"Oh, no. It's too soon. It can't be. Not this soon. Yeah, keep fuckin' me. Yeah. I'm cummin'. Oh, now, now, now!"

Her body stiffened, as her cuntal muscles squeezed my invading cock, and she screamed through clenched teeth, "Yeah, I'm cumming!"

Just as suddenly, she relaxed, and looked up at me, still moving inside her just a little. "You made me cum. It's never happened that fast. Your hard cock is magic. Keep fuckin' me."

"I won't stop, I promise," I said, and meant it.

A minute later, she said abruptly, "Go a little faster. Jam it in deeper and pull it out all the way." She slithered up, and supported her weight on her buttocks and elbows. "I wanna see it go in and out."

We were in the classic missionary position. I hunched up my hips some, and slowly pulled back on my cock, until the knob-head was just showing, and then slowly shoved my cock down deep in my lover.

"No," she said, "pull it out all the way. I wanna see you penetrate me. Wanna see you penetrate me over and over. I wanna feel and see you fuck your dark black slut. Yeah!"

That, I did, somehow pausing for a split second with the pee-hole of my cock about half and inch outside of her. Then I plunged back into her wet cavity, burying my cock in her womanhood. I started groaning and gasping with pleasure with each penetration.

I looked down at my lover, who was staring at her penetrated body with fascination. She moaned, "Ah, God, each time you go in, it's like a first time. I'm being fucked over and over. Faster now. I can hear myself getting laid. Suck and plop, out and squish in. Yeah, Oh God, I'm, I'm ... cumming!

When she went rigid, I went crazy, and started a furious pounding of her pussy with my maleness, trying to keep her cumming, thrusting for as long as I could. I succeeded, because she kept clutching and yelling and thrashing for many long seconds, before she relaxed.

Shayla came out of her cum, eyes wide open, saying, "You bastard, you made it last for me. Never happened before. Now, you fuck me good. Take your black-slut-fucker-cock and pump me until it comes out my ass. Hard, fast."

Her arms and legs locked around my back and thighs, as I complied with her request. Truth to tell, I couldn't have lasted much longer as a controlled lover, anyway. I groaned and screamed a little and gasped, as I tried my hardest to turn her into a puddle of sexual jelly. I don't know how long I lasted, but I felt her enter into her cumming state again, except that she didn't stop or come down.

I fucked her, in and out, like the sex-deprived mad animal I was, humping and pounding. I don't remember much of what I called her, but it was full of 'slut,' and 'fucker,' and I don't know what all.

My cock swelled up, like it hadn't for months, and I shot stream after stream of hot jism, deeply into her body. I lunged, and screamed like a girl, high and shrill, as I finally got release of my sexual tension.

And, of course, I came down, and relaxed, sort of oozing off the body of my lover, onto the sheets of the hotel's bed, gasping for breath. I relaxed.

I rolled a little to the left, and beheld my lover, who was staring off into space, a big smile forming on her lips. I watched, as her smile spread all over her nude body.

"Look down, lover," Shayla dreamily ordered.

I did. I was still hard, my cock pointed up vertically, supporting it's own weight in the air. I looked like a male nymphomaniac.

Culling out of my most recent memory, I started to apologize, like all the other Caucasian goddesses demanded. "I think I hurt you," I started.

She cut me off, saying, with that same grin, "You did. Just enough."

She added, still dreamily, "You and your hard cock were wonderful. I want you. I'll do anything to get that big thing back inside me,"

Before I had time to be rational, I said, "Does 'anything' cover you living here with me, letting me take care of you and all that other stuff?"

"Yeah," she said, drifting off a little and giving off a little feminine little snore.

I woke her after about half an hour of watching her breasts and nipples dance across her chest. She got up to use the bathroom, and wash my sperm out of her.

When she returned, I threw her down on the bed, and kissed her breasts and nipples into super-sensitivity, and then transferred my oral attentions to her pussy and clit. After ... I don't know how long ... I had to stop, because she had my head in a vise-like grip between her thighs, she was pulling my ears out of their socket with her hands, and I was running out of air to breathe. I long ago lost count of her orgasms.

Then I took my still-hard cock, slipped it into her body, and we tried out a dozen different positions for sex, until I emptied my bulging sperm sack into her body again, for the 3rd time, while she was bouncing on top of my love-pole, screaming and clutching her tits, head thrown back and eyes closed to slits.

My black lover, Shayla, literally defined the term, multi-mega-orgasmic.

We both fell asleep in minutes.

Waking again in a couple of hours, she said, "You know, among my people, I'm a low-class whore."

Intelligently, I said, "Huh?"

"Yeah. Even among black folks, the lighter color a girl is, the more high-class she's supposed to be. If you're light, you're 'high-yella.' Most everybody else is 'redbone.' But, if a girl is a dark as me, you're a 'blue,' and that automatically means you're a low-class, crack-whore slut."

"Uh, Shayla," I sort-of got out, "I kinda remember calling you a slut, one or two fucks ago."

"Ah, but that's different. If a black girl gets a white guy to cum inside her, she gets to have all her friends say, 'girl, you in the money now,' 'cause she's automatically a whore. Then she gets to have all the black guys call her a 'sellout ho.' And I'd still be a 'blue.'

I looked at her carefully, spread out on the rumpled sheets, legs spread open, breasts moving a little and carefully said, "Little girl, let's just put that 'blue' word, the 'n-word' and the 'b***h' word over in the never-to-be-said category, not even while hard fucking and cuming. OK"

"She smiled, and murmured, "OK."

I consulted with my cock, to discover that I still had a little left in the lust account.

"Uh, Shayla," I started to ask ...

"Oh, my lover wants some more fresh-squeezed jungle juice, right? Here we go, put your wonderful hard cock right here, and then I have something to tell you. You'll like it."

She rolled over on her back, and spread her thighs open, inviting me to get into missionary fucking position. I did, and she gently put just the knob-head of my cock between her cunt lips.

"You're gonna like this. Now a man can really hurt a woman with his legs, so you gotta hold my legs open with your thighs, Spread 'em, like this. And a man can really hurt a girl with his hands and arms, so you gotta put your hands and forearms on my arms, like this."

"But now, the only thing you've got to push/pull with is that huge, thick, pounding cock and you can't hurt me at all, no matter how you use it, how hard or how long. It fits right into my quivering cunt. See!"

By this time, I was spread out on top of my black lover, and she was completely exposed, my white cock tip in her pussy. I felt a little surge of male power, looking down at my immobilized lover under me.

Shayla went on, her voice starting to get strained and tense, and higher pitched, as she said, "Now, you remember I dropped all my inhibitions off, right off my shoulder. But now, I want you to know that I also dropped all my control off my shoulder, too. You've got your hard cock inside a willing woman: no inhibitions, no control over anything that's gonna happen."

"I love you. I want it. I wanna get laid again. Do me hard. Drive it in. Hurt me with that cock. I love you. I wanna feel you rape me with your cock. Come on, man, thrust. Take me, hard and fast!"

Taken over by the surge of male lust, I did. I fucked her without mercy. I pounded into her body with my lust-crazed body, as she strained up to meet me and twisted in orgasm. I fucked her like a wild man. Like a gang-banging heathen. I was surprised and the surge of power, sheer sexual power that drove me onwards.

And, because this was the fourth fuck of the night, I lasted a lot longer than I thought.

Particularly hearing my lover chant, under me, as I power-fucked her body, "Yeah. I love you. Fuck me. Use me like the black slut I am. I'm every woman who ever turned you down for sex. Every woman who cock-teased you and didn't put out. Every woman you wanted and couldn't have. I'm who your wife shoukd have been. Cumming! Yeah, take your revenge. Pound me. I love you. That's right, use me for slutty sex. Do it! Cum on, harder. Faster! I love you. Cumming! Fuck me!

Finally, squealing like a girl, high and thin, I screamed and came in her, emptying my balls until there wasn't a single drop of jism left in my sack.

I collapsed ... and passed out. We didn't wake back up until late into the next day.

END OF PART 2

TheKeith
TheKeith
502 Followers