Dark Rose

Story Info
A troubled man and a mysterious woman.
1.9k words
4.36
21.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up slowly, His mind cloudy. Confusion kicking in as he took in his surroundings.

He was not in his bed room, nor any other room in his house. This room was unfamiliar to him.

As he took in his surroundings, he replayed his last memories in his head.

He was at a bar having a couple drinks. Feeling unsocial he chose a bar which he had never been to before.

It was nothing special, Dark, smoky, a couple of pool tables and a juke box. The important thing is nobody here knew him. He didn't want to talk, he didn't even want to listen. He just wanted to drink.. drink and forget.

Not anything specific mind you. He didn't lose his job or have a run in bad luck. He hadn't committed or witnessed any crime, or lost a loved one. For him, the world was just starting to be pointless.

Every night he would watch the news, seeing some kind of tragic event or violent act. And every day on the streets he would see everything the news didn't mention. Life had become one big repetitive loop of misery, greed, or violence. Its not that he wanted to die. He just wanted to feel again, to go back to a time where he was happy.. there was such a time wasn't there? Everyone was happy at some point in their life weren't they?

If he couldn't feel again, then he would forget.

Music was playing from the juke box, people enjoyed playing pool. He went and sat in a booth as far as he could from everyone. Ordering 1 beer after another, he drank and waited. On his fifth beer he still couldn't quite figure out what it was he was waiting for. Then he noticed her...

She was watching him from across the bar. He couldn't quite make out every detail, but some how he knew she was beautiful. Her eyes.. the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen. And then darkness..

Looking around the room for any indication of how he got here, or where "Here" was. Taking note that he was still in his clothes except for his shoes, he realized he couldn't move his arms or his legs! "What the Hell" he muttered to himself.

His arms and legs were tied to the bed posts, he tested the rope but there was no give. Then she walked into the room...

It was her, the woman from the bar. She was more beautiful than he had remembered. She had long silky hair, that seemed to change from brown to red in color. She wore a long black silk robe. Stiletto heels that laced up her ankles to her toned calves.

She sat in a chair facing the bed. Sitting in silence. Those blue eyes just watching him, judging him.

"Where am I?" he demanded.

She lit a cigarette, closing her eyes inhaling slowly.. like the smoke itself was a forgotten memory.

"Who are you?"

Silence. Those eyes.. those beautiful blue eyes.

"I said who are you Damnit!!" His words showing a little more fear then he would have liked.

As if a decision had been made, she stood up out of the chair. Putting out her cigarette, she walked silently out of the room.

"Wait! Don't leave me here... please."

Moments later she walked back into the room carrying a tray. She lay the tray on the nightstand next to him. A bowl of steaming hot water, A sponge, a cup of ice and a knife.

His eyes focused on the knife. "oh god.." he muttered. Visions of every horror tale flashing in his mind, of missing kidneys and worse.

She looked down on him, a look of amusement by his choice of words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." he blurted out.

She smiled at him, as if it was to late for any apologies he could make. Slowly she untied her robe, letting it slip of her body to the floor. His eyes widened as he lay looking up at her naked body.

Her skin pale white, as if the sun didn't dare caress her body with its rays. Her body perfect. On her left breast was a tattoo of a Rose.

Still silent she climbed on top of him, mounting him so they were face to face. Her blue eyes staring into his. slowly she started a rocking motion on his lap, barely moving but noticeable.

She picked up the knife, bringing it to his chest. He held his breath as she slowly cut down the middle of his shirt, than throwing what was left of the shirt to the side. Laying the knife back down she picked up the sponge, putting it into the hot water. Bringing the sponge back out, she started to clean his bare chest. The water was hot.. almost to hot, as she softly rubbed it across his nipples and down his stomach. She took her time, silently washing his whole upper body. His arms, his neck. She even cleaned his nipple rings, giving them a tug once in awhile as she cleaned. He was embarrassed by how hard his nipples were getting. He closed his eyes as she poured hot water down his face and in his hair. Her fingers running through his hair as she continued to rock on his lap slowly.

To his surprise her rocking motion was causing his cock to harden. He prayed that she would not notice, but no luck. She glanced down as the bulge in his pants grew hard against her. She stopped rocking on his lap and looked into his eyes again.

Oh god I've pissed her off, she's probably going to rip it off and keep it as a trophy he thought. But instead of fury, she moved down his legs slowly. Sitting on his ankles, she slowly started to undo his pants. Not sure whether to be excited or worried all he could think of is how he wasn't wearing anything under his pants. He raised his hips as she pulled his pants down. His cock harder than he can ever remember it being, stood tall and eager.

She picked up the sponge again, softly washing his cock and legs. His cock jumped a little to the hot water and her touch. She put the sponge away and picked up a piece of ice. Than ice in hand, she started to stroke his cock slowly.

He almost cried out as her hand wrapped around him, the ice rubbing up and down his cock. He was amazed it didn't make it go soft, But after a moment it was the most incredible thing he has ever felt.

Her eyes meeting his.. She stroked his cock faster...the ice melting quickly around his cock adding to the pleasure. He couldn't look away, those eyes forcing him to keep contact. He started to pump his hips forward. Her other hand moved to his ass, easing a finger inside him.. slowly finger fucking his ass, as she milked his cock.

He no longer cared who she was or where they were. He only cared about this moment, he was getting the most amazing hand job from this woman who was probably going to kill him afterwards.

Still silent as she looked into his eyes, stroking his cock.. He let out a growl as his cock erupted in her hand.. cum spraying his chest and dripping down her hand.

He was still trying to catch his breath when felt her hot mouth go over his cock. She started licking and sucking his cock and all around. Taking his balls into her mouth as she continued to stroke his cock, keeping him hard.

Slowly she started to lick a trail up his stomach, making sure she got every drop of cum. Face to face again she kissed him hard on the mouth, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He could feel the tip of his cock brushing her pussy. He tried to lift his hips so he could enter her, but she pulled away keeping the same distance away so only the his tip could brush against her.

"Please let me feel you.. I need to feel my cock inside you..." he was desperate. Only one thing mattered now. He needed to have sex with this woman.. no not sex.. he needed to fuck her!

Without warning she suddenly picked up the knife, holding it to his throat.

His eyes widening with fear...

She grabbed his head, forcing him to meet her gaze.. he was surprised at how strong she was.

With his eyes locked into hers, she lowered herself onto his cock hard!! he closed his eyes the feel of her pussy was amazing. She gripped his jaw hard making him open his eyes, she pressed the knife a little harder against his throat. He understood now, keep eye contact or else!!

He pulled on the ropes as she started to grind her pussy onto his cock, bending her head taking his nipple ring in her mouth.. licking and sucking.. pulling on it with her teeth. She started to ride his cock harder and faster. He tried to lean his head forward to lick her nipple, but that just resulted in her pushing the knife harder. He could now feel the blade biting into his skin. For he was not her lover not even a friend,

She was taking what she wanted from him whether he was willing or not. He didn't care, this was the most incredible thing that he has ever felt! He was surprised at how excited he was, with the blade biting into his neck.. As she fucked him faster, she pressed the blade harder.. he could now feel a trickle of blood dripping down his neck..

"Decide!"

He was shocked for a moment, had she spoken?

"What?" he managed to moan.

"Decide!!" the blade digging deeper into his neck as she fucked him harder.

"Decide what?" the urge to cum rapidly approaching.

"Do you truly want to forget??" gripping his hair, pulling his head back as she thrust down on his cock.

How did she know? Did he really want to forget? All he knew is, that the moment he Cum's .. he's a dead man. Images started flashing through his head again, but this time they were of happier times.. wine, choc, a smile from a beautiful woman.. all little things but he knew..

Oh god, I'm going to cum.. she gripped his hair tighter as she was almost ready to cum.

"No.. I want to remember.. I want to live!"

She dropped the knife as she started to grind on his cock hard! Pulling his head back, she bit into his neck deep. She started to cum, her pussy gripping him hard as he erupted inside of her. Her teeth pinning him to her, They came together as her pussy milked his cock dry. He had nothing more to give her.. she kissed him softly as he drifted off to sleep.

When he woke back up, he was still at the bar .. no way that could have been a dream he told himself.

He ran into the bathroom checking his neck for cut marks.. there were none.. he took off his shirt to check for bruises., still nothing...

That's when he saw it... on his right shoulder blade.. clear as day.

A Tattoo of a Dark Rose...

The End